Feels So Close

"Brooke," She said, barely above a whisper. "Look at me."

I kept my eyes closed and she raised her left hand to touch my face. She gently creased my cheek and then did something we had never done before. She leaned down and lightly pressed her lips against mine. My eyes shot open but I didn't protest, closing my eyes just as quickly as they opened. Shortly after I could feel her breath on my lips as she broke the kiss. She was right in front of me.

"Brooke, please."

I slowly opened my eyes and was looking directly into hers. They were full of something I had never seen before. Whatever it was only added to the intensity of this moment. I could feel how wet my panties were and I could still feel her moving against me.

We stayed like that for a long time, looking into each other's eyes, as she moved against me. Looking into her eyes only inches apart was mesmerizing. Slowly I lifted my head, the very short distance, connecting our lips again as I began to grind up into her. This time it felt like a real kiss, there was so much passion and emotion in it.

I moved my hands up and put them on the bare skin of her back. The bare skin of her back. 'Wait what' I thought to myself. Quickly breaking the kiss, I opened my eyes again and looked down at where our bodies were connecting. Her chest was bare against my bra covered one. I moved my hand slowly down her back. Her movements growing quicker as I did so, her breathing getting ragged.

When my hand came in contact with her bare butt she let out a throaty moan; my eyes shooting back up to lock with hers as I ground my hips up into her thigh.

"Fiona." I begged.

She gave me a small smile and I moved to kiss her neck. She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a long high pitched moan. Instinctively, as everything clicked, I squeezed her butt and guided her against me. She reached behind her and grabbed my wrist, pushing them above my head as she crashed her lips into mine.

She started grinding hard into me and I craned my neck to suck on one of her nipples. She moaned loudly, her grinding becoming wild making me wish I didn't have on these shorts.

Her boobs were swaying in-front of my face once I let go of her nipple and I looked up into her eyes. Holding her gaze, I doubled my efforts trying to bring her to orgasm with just my thigh. We were both moaning loudly as she let go of my wrist and hugged onto my torso, her face in my neck. Kissing my neck, we both pushed into each other, calling out each-others name repeatedly.

I didn't care how this would affect our friendship, all I cared about was making her cum. She lifted her head from the crevice of my neck and moaned into my ear as I panted into hers. A few more pumps of our hips and we both came again. Sweaty bodies pushing into each other, trying to maintain as much contact as possible.

After we both came down she gathered the energy to roll off of me, reaching down to take my hand in hers. Shortly after that I fell asleep, not worried about what would happen when we woke up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Feels So Close
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 650 milliseconds