Feet of Dreams

Wendy's feet slowed down, as she saw me begin to come down from my high. When I opened my eyes back up, I looked at her face. We smiled contently at each other.

As I lay still on my back, exhausted and satisfied, Wendy lifted her up. She held them still over my groin. She smiled as she looked at her goo covered feet. The spit, sweat and cum was running down the sides and between her toes. She lifted one foot towards her. Cupping her two hand around it, she scooped from heel to toe, and collected a healthy amount of goo. She lifted her other foot and did the same. My relieved cock had not gotten completely soft yet, and watching her do this kept me semi erect. She got off the couch and kneeled between my legs. She then took her goo covered hands and placed them over my semi hard dick, which was still gooey with the same mixture. She then licked any excess off her hands, with a satisfying smile. I was still just laying back, enjoying the scene. Wendy then leaned in, and put her mouth over my dick. I jumped a little, because it was still so sensitive from just cumming. It was almost too much for me. Wendy sensed it. She turned around into a 69 position, and pressed her pussy to my face. My tongue dove in. Licking around, darting in and out. The pussy distraction worked, because the only sensation I was feeling again was the euphoria of my dick growing hard in her mouth. We continued our 69 for several minutes. I couldn't see what Wendy was doing, but I could sense it. I could hear the slurp and spit as her mouth moved on and off my dick. Wendy had me stiff again. Somehow, she adjusted herself so that as she sat on my face, her feet were on either side of my head, brushing up against my ears. This sensation caused me to start fucking her mouth. I gave several good, hard pumps. "Mmmpphhhh... mmmppppp... mmmppphhhhh," Wendy girlged.

I slowed my fucking, and decided to concentrate more on her. I spread her cheeks apart, and held them open. With all I had, I spit a huge wet glob onto her pussy lips. "MMMpphhhhhh,"Wendy moaned as her cocksucking continued, but slowed down.

I spit again... and again. I watched as the streams of saliva slid on, over, and into her open pussy. I then stuck my face in and rubbed my lips back and forth, rubbing the spit and pussy juice mixture all around. "Yeah... oooohhhhhh..." Wendy moaned as my cock sprang from her mouth, "yeahhhhhhh."

I kept up the spitting and licking for several minutes. As I did this, Wendy was grinding forcefully into my face. Her ass and my mouth moved simultaneously, as we got our rhythm going. My face was sloppy wet, as her ass grinded her towards another orgasm.

"Yeah... that's it... yeah... oooohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as it approached.

My tongue found her clit, and I sucked it into my mouth. I held it in and ran tiny circles around it with my tongue. Round and round.

"Mmmmmmm yyyyyyeeeeeeeahhhhhhh oooohhhhhhhhhh"

She held still, so I knew she was on the brink. I moved my tongue faster and faster over her clit. Her hands gripped my legs tight.

"MMMmm... yeahhh... keep licking... mmmmmyyy... ooohhhhhhh... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH," she wailed in delight.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... yeahhhh..." as she rubbed her pussy against my face.

We both laid still for a minute, until Wendy turned around and maneuvered herself onto her back. Her legs were slights open, and without having to be told, I moved over her into the missionary position. Without hesitation, I kneeled forward, felt my dick touch her pussy, and I pushed myself in. God it felt fantastic. The wetness, and the fact that I was looking into the eyes of my fantasy was euphoric. I felt Wendy wrap her legs around my back.

"Fuck me Matt... Fuck me and cum in my pussy," Wendy said in a sweet voice.

I started to thrust... not real fast and hard, but steady. In and out... in and out... I looked down and watched my dick go in and out of her hot pussy.

"That's it... fuck me... yeahhhhh... oooohhh it's sooo nice..." she moaned.

I grabbed her legs, and held her by the ankles. I kept fucking, and seeing her sexy soles, with her curling toes was driving me to the edge.

"Hold my feet," she told me.

So I grabbed her feet and kept fucking. They were still a little slick from all the earlier activity, but it was still a huge turn on for me to hold them while fucking.

"I want you to cum now Matt... mmmm ok baby... cum inside me," Wendy said lovingly.

She removed her feet from my hands, and placed them on my shoulders. I knew it would be long now. I pumped, harder and faster... harder and faster... and I turned my face to her foot. I wrapped my mouth around her insole, and held it in my mouth. With her foot in my mouth, I pumped away. Wendy encouraged me, "Suck my foot baby... cum in my pussy... duck it... come on baby... yeah... And I pumped... my dick began to swell... I clamped down on her foot, and like a wild animal I pumped myself to orgasm.

"Uuuhhh Uhhhhh Uuhhhhh... hhhhhhhh," I moaned, and fell on top of Wendy. I stayed inside of her.

We stayed like that, and actually fell asleep. We were out of it for a couple of hours, until I felt Wendy gently nudge me. With groggy but satisfied eyes, I looked into hers. We both smiled, and leaned in for a sweet, tender kiss.

The rest of the day and night, we continued our fun. We showered, massaged each other, and just hung out, with me catering to her feet of course.

Sunday came, and Wendy had to go. She still had family issues to work out, and we never really talked about any of that. Our moment together was incredible. It was something I think we both needed. For me, I lived out a fantasy that distracted me for years. For Wendy, she had a distraction from her issues at home, with someone she trusts. I don't know if we'll ever have another opportunity again, but I know this, dreams and fantasies can come true.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds