Fellowship Ch. 02

"Why don't you show Birgitta what a good, obedient girl you are?"

I watched Miss Larsson pull off her golf shirt and her plain white bra. She kicked off her shoes and slowly removed her socks, shorts, and panties before approaching me while Miss Treadway sat there beside me, holding me very still. By now, my brain was soupy, and the room felt like it was spinning. My body felt like it was on the verge of exploding, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Miss Larsson was standing very close to me now. She planted her knee on the edge of the bed between my legs. She positively loomed over me while Miss Treadway continued to caress me. I could feel the other woman's bony knee firmly planted into the mattress against my crotch, pressing against my engorged clitoris. I felt completely trapped; pinned to the bed by two butch gym teachers. I wondered if Miss Larsson could feel how wet I was.

"Excitable little thing, isn't she, CJ?" Miss Larsson asked rather casually.

Miss Larsson leaned in toward me to exchange another insistent kiss before sticking her chest out slightly as though she was offering herself to me. Miss Larsson's breasts are so small that anyone could argue that the woman is totally flat chested. I could feel Miss Treadway pushing me insistently toward the other woman. She still held me as if to indicate she didn't want me to think I could attempt an escape.

"Kiss me, Ciara...please." Miss Larsson said.

"Do what she tells you, sweetheart. Show Birgitta what a good girl you are." Miss Treadway whispered. Her voice stung and prickled the skin around my ear.

I hesitated for a second or two, unsure of what to do. I stared at Miss Larsson's breasts as if I was in a trance. The small areolas were a soft petal pink like Miss Treadway's—nearly transparent. The nipples were as hard as little pebbles. I almost swooned against Miss Treadway at the sight of it. Behind me, I could hear a sigh, and then I saw Miss Treadway get up from her place beside me. She went over to the nightstand now. There was a clicking sound, and seconds later, the room was filled with the ambient sounds of music from the clock radio she'd turned on. I presumed she'd done this to provide some background noise. It worked. After a few seconds, I began to relax a little.

Miss Treadway slowly started taking off her clothes. She started fondling her own small breasts while she watched me take Miss Larsson's nipple in my mouth. Each caress I delivered with my tongue made me feel so naughty; so slutty, so horny! As I suckled Miss Larsson, I suddenly realized something was dripping sloppily from my chin: Saliva. I was actually drooling; my mouth was watering a lot, and my breath was so hot! I could feel my eyes were already heavy with pure lust. Everything was so bright, and the soft music from the clock radio was absolutely ethereal. I felt like I was entering the gates of heaven itself—it was all so surreal!

After several minutes of this, it seemed like all hell had broken loose! Miss Treadway and Miss Larsson descended on me at once like a pair of ravenous lions over a fresh kill. I was shoved onto my back against the mattress and overwhelmed by the sensations of hands, lips, and tongues caressing and devouring every inch of my bare flesh. I was grasping at anything I could, but any attempts to sit up or position myself more comfortably were immediately interpreted by the two gym teachers as a desire to escape. But I had no desire to escape at this point. It was as if they had cast some sort of divine spell over me!

The sensation of these two butch gym teachers pinning me to the bed, making love to me was almost too much to take. As they kissed and groped my helpless naked body, I felt myself lose consciousness not once, but twice. Each time this happened, Miss Treadway pinched my arm and shook me to jolt me awake. I could barely catch my breath anymore. The drool continued to run out of my mouth and drip from my chin. Some of it dripped onto my breasts, and I saw Miss Larsson's head move to my chest. She was kissing my breasts tenderly and licking the slimy wetness from my skin. I was trying my best not to hyperventilate.

"Goodness, CJ...she makes me feel twenty years younger!"

"We are very lucky that God has chosen to bless us with her."

"CJ, if you don't mind, may I take her first? It's been such a long time for me."

My mouth was pressed against the nearly imperceptible swell of Miss Treadway's breasts when I heard Miss Larsson's request. Anxious little moans escaped me as I nipped and swallowed on my lover's hardened pink nipples. I knew I'd lost all sense of decency. I could only concentrate on the violent shrill convulsions tearing through my clitoris, fueled by the stark reality that I was here having sex with two dyke gym teachers.

Miss Treadway was watching Miss Larsson as she pulled me gently away from her breasts. I could tell that Miss Larsson was extremely aroused by the idea of having sex with a student, and I came to the conclusion that Miss Treadway was telling the truth when she told me one time after school that neither of them had ever considered doing such a thing before. It became evident as Miss Larsson visibly winced and grabbed her hairy crotch to rub away her growing excitement. I felt like such a dirty girl! I wondered if Miss Larsson felt the same way.

"Be easy with her, Birgitta." Miss Treadway said. "She's still very inexperienced...thankfully...one of the things I love so much about her. Girls these days try to grow up so fast!"

I saw Miss Larsson's face light up with a mixture of genuine happiness and pent-up desire. She excused herself from the room for a few minutes, and returned with this monstrous fleshy vein covered cock nestled in a leather harness similar to the one Miss Treadway has already used on me. Miss Treadway got up from the bed and strapped the rubber cock to her partner with shaking hands. I noticed that Miss Larsson was having some difficulty working the buckles at her waist, such was her excitement. She slipped twice, and Miss Treadway had to help her.

I instinctively shrank back and tried to cover myself with one of the pillows. I was biting my lower lip, and I turned my eyes to Miss Treadway, silently begging for her protection, and knowing that I'd receive none of it.

"Oh, my goodness. Such a pretty little face!" Miss Larsson exclaimed. "She looks so innocent and scared...she looks like she's about to cry...hold her for me, CJ."

Miss Treadway was reclining on the bed nearby. She sat up and grabbed me, and then she pulled me backward so that my head was resting alongside her. She caressed my face, and pulled me towards her to deliver a tender, deep kiss.

"Just relax, Ciara. I'm right here...remember that any accomplishment great or small starts with the same decision: 'I'll try'."

Figures Miss Treadway would say something corny like that. She always says that same stupid thing to us in gym class when some of us don't feel like doing anything. Suddenly, I felt a large hot tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek. I was shaking now, and I grabbed Miss Treadway's arm as I watched Miss Larsson begin to lube up her piece.

"Hold me, Carol Jean."

As scared as I was, the arousal I felt was ten times stronger! I gasped in anticipation of Miss Larsson's cock stabbing my insides, and I gripped Miss Treadway hard enough to tear her skin open with my manicured nails. It was so hard now to stifle the shrill, buttery feeling welling up deep inside me. Almost instantly, my legs fell open. I thought I could detect the soft sensual wail of a saxophone as another love song began playing on the radio.

The raw lust from both gym teachers was so strong, so conspicuous and striking. It wafted off of them both like a haze; a godly miasma. I was so intoxicated, consumed wholly by its presence. I think this was about the time that I stopped giving a fuck. I wanted Miss Larsson. I wanted her. I wanted this fucking blond bulldyke gym teacher to take me!

I felt Miss Larsson's calloused hands grabbing me as she went to mount me. Seconds later, I felt that fleshy vein covered spear tear through my vagina like a white hot bolt of lightning. My eyes flew open as I heard myself loudly taking the Lord's name in vain. I gave a hysterical moan as the thrusting started with slow, deep strokes. With each thrust of the cock, I felt my clitoris pulse wildly, and my breasts tingled in a way that was painful and delightful at the same time.

"Oh God—Carol Jean!" I cried. "Please..."

"My brave beautiful girl." Miss Treadway said softly. "I love you so much."

Once again, I felt like the scared freshman while Jenny Oberg told me and my friend, Amy, to watch our asses or we'd be "turned" by Miss Treadway and Miss Larsson. I knew I was surely turned, but this feeling...this was so much more intense!

Her tempo was quickly building momentum now. Miss Larsson's eyes rolled back in her head, showing only the whites as she pounded me for several more minutes.

"Oh my...FUCK!"

The word 'fuck' from Miss Larsson was like a heated whip. It exploded in my ears, and made me feel like my body was made of neon the same as when Miss Treadway uttered that forbidden word for the first time. My breath was coming in ragged bursts. I felt like a wild animal.

The ride seemed to last forever, pushing me in and out of consciousness again and again. Everything inside of me from my hair down to my toes quickly filled with light. My ears were ringing, my face streamed with tears. I wondered if this was what it meant to be filled with the spirit of the Lord himself. But then I heard a loud sobbing sound escape Miss Larsson as a raging orgasm tore through her body. Her loud moans filled my ears as she jerked the rubber cock out of me suddenly. She was now desperately trying to remove the harness.

"Oh...my sweet little angel..." Miss Larsson said in a voice barely above a whisper. "That was...wonderful..."

I let out a loud hoarse cry from the sudden feeling of emptiness. Miss Treadway grabbed a pillow and gently placed it under my head before rising up to her knees. She moved down the mattress level with my hips and sharply swatted me before commanding me to spread my legs open. I was blushing and trying to cover my face in shame. Miss Treadway inserted a couple of fingers inside me and drew out a sloppy string of moisture from between my legs. She turned to Miss Larsson and shoved her fingers in the other woman's mouth, feeding my juices to her. She sucked Miss Treadway's fingers clean.

"How does my little bride taste, Birgitta?"

Bride. Suddenly, the skin around my ears prickled with excitement when my lover uttered those words. Of course, I knew that we could never marry in real life. We could never live openly—not unless we wanted to risk the social and physical consequences that come with being a homosexual. But I knew when I heard that statement, Miss Treadway was very serious. She considered our coupling tantamount to a commitment of marriage.

"Like innocence...and fear." Miss Larsson said softly, wistfully. "I would love to lick her little treat...show her what heaven is."

"I think she already knows." Miss Treadway said. "I've made sure she won't be getting herself mixed up with any more boys from now on!"

Now Miss Treadway said: "Lay still for Miss Larsson, princess."

I obeyed my gym teacher, my lover. I slumped back against the pillows. Then I felt Miss Larsson's strong hands grasping my slim waist and pulling me in towards her. My hips were on the edge of the mattress, and my legs were dangling over the edge. Miss Larsson knelt down in front of me, disappearing from view for a second. I put my arms behind me, propping myself up on my elbows to see the other teacher's hardened face. We stared at each other for a second or two, with me still feeling apprehensive. Finally, Miss Larsson went to work. She took my legs and placed them on her strong, small shoulders. She looked deeply into my eyes, never breaking her stare, as she began to kiss my legs, slowly moving her way to my inner thighs. Her warm, moist lips against my soft skin was making my body tingle with desire.

Then I felt her hot breath on my exposed pussy. My hips started to quiver in response; my body was craving her expert touch. My heart fluttered as Miss Larsson kissed either side of my hairy outer labia. It felt so good! Miss Larsson locked her icy blue eyes with mine as she traced the outline of my pussy with her soft, warm tongue. I was starting to pant like a dog. I didn't think I could be so aroused by another old gym teacher so quickly! She started to kiss my pussy as if it were my mouth. She was passionately kissing it with even more intensity than when she was kissing me on the lips earlier.

My arms were starting to get tired, so I lay back down on the mattress. I closed my eyes and let this other woman make out with my pussy. I reached my arms down towards Miss Larsson's head. My hands caressed her rugged lined face, combing my fingers through her boyishly short light blond hair. That seemed to drive her totally wild. Miss Larsson took my pussy into her mouth. Her tongue probed my sex, tracing the outline of it before she finally drew herself inside my body. God, her tongue felt so good inside me! Those other girls at school are so fucking stupid for calling Miss Treadway and Miss Larsson perverts! They don't know what they are missing!

Miss Larsson continued to French kiss my pussy with a deep and focused passion. My body was lost in a state of euphoria. Her skilled hands traced upward over the outline of my smooth, supple body. Then her hands found their mark, cupping my breasts. Miss Larsson began to caress and squeeze my breasts, her fingers gently pinching my nipples. My body felt like it was on fire. I was so completely aroused. I knew it wouldn't be long until I finally came for her. I hoped Miss Treadway would be pleased with the show.

I moved my hands up, placing them over Miss Larsson's as we caressed my breasts together. Slowly, I took her hands and intertwined our fingers, locking them together. I think the blond gym teacher knew I was teetering on the edge of ecstasy. She knew my body was in need of release. Her tongue darted in and out of my tight pussy rapidly. My body convulsed and tightened as I came for her. She lapped up my juices greedily. Miss Larsson seemed so hungry for me, and I was eager to feed her. I let go of her hands and ran my fingers through her short white blond hair, pulling her tightly against my sex. I wanted to keep her there forever!

After several seconds, the feeling started to slowly subside, and I felt spent and emptied out; clean and pure. Everything in the room seemed still and peaceful. Another song was playing on the radio. It's a song I remembered hearing a couple of times down at the Comet when I was with Amy and Brad. It was a song they liked to slow dance to sometimes when they'd been drinking too much. I think it was a Neil Diamond song, "Song Sung Blue", but I'm not sure. Just the same, it's one of my favorite songs.

Miss Larsson rose at first to meet me, but she was stopped as Miss Treadway grabbed her colleague and kissed her deeply. Miss Larsson's face was slick with my juices, and Miss Treadway was kissing the other woman insistently as though they'd been separated for decades. I could smell myself on both of them. I wanted to melt in their arms, to surrender myself completely.

"I need to take a short break, Birgitta." Miss Treadway said. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Miss Larsson nodded her assent and suggested something about bringing us back something to drink from the kitchen. I was here in the basement, in this spare bedroom naked and alone with Miss Larsson. The blond teacher took me in her arms now. We were laying on the tousled bed sheets, kissing and feeling each other up like a pair of horny teenagers on a first date. I was a little less afraid than I was when I first got here, but I was still nervous and not quite sure what I should do next. But then I remembered what Miss Treadway told me once about love being a gift from God that was meant to be shared.

"I could...make love to you, Miss Larsson." I said softly between kisses. "That is, if you want me to."

I must have spoken the magic words. I guessed that Miss Larsson must have went into this with no real expectations of me reciprocating anything. Her expression softened a little as a demure smile crossed her lips.

"Are you sure, Ciara?" Miss Larsson asked. "CJ never told me exactly what you two have done together...I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to."

I was shocked by how patient and understanding Miss Larsson was acting. Anytime I saw her in the gym or down in the locker room, I'd bristle a little. I guess I've always been a little scared of her, although I don't really know why. Bobbie Brinkman always seems to get along fine with her, and I've heard her tell some of the other girls in future leaders' what fun her class is sometimes. On second thought, Miss Larsson always seemed slightly softer than Miss Treadway, although they both are stone butch. Both women are so hard and fiercely independent. I guess that was what always fascinated and scared me so much about them.

Miss Larsson settled herself on her back, her blond head resting against the pillows. This allowed me a few moments to fully admire the cold beauty of her ice blue eyes. Their color was very clear, piercing, and otherworldly. She looked as though she could see inside my soul—like a real angel from the bible. She had a slender arm crossed over her, resting on her flat stomach. She gently drew me towards her.

"Take your time, dear." She whispered. "I want you to enjoy it too."

I began by kissing Miss Larsson tenderly on the mouth before my lips traveled down her slender neck and over her jutting collarbone. I continued further to the slight swell of her breasts. Instantly, the older woman's back arched as my lips found the hardened tips of her nipples. I gently used my tongue to flick back and forth over the pink nub of flesh. My fingers rolled the other nipple tenderly, and I could feel the juices starting to seep from my pussy in anticipation of what I was about to do next. I caught the strong scent of Miss Larsson's arousal now, fanning the flames of my arousal. Her scent was similar to Miss Treadway's, earthy and musky, yet unique in its own right. I wanted to really get to know Miss Larsson. I was so hungry! My lips and tongue continued to kiss and lick across the blond gym teacher's stomach until I reached my intended destination.

As I kissed closer and closer to Miss Larsson's pussy, I felt a slight pressure against my head as her hips raised slightly in response to the imminent attention she was anticipating on her presumably neglected privates. I could hear a soft, low moan as she flinched a little and bit her bottom lip. My eyes fell to space between her legs. I could feel that my own skin was flushed from arousal.

The light blond hair covering her mound was like Miss Treadway's; wild and abundant. I inhaled her scent again. It was both earthy and feminine at the same time, carrying a faint odor of urine. I moved down to the opening of her slit. My tongue snaked out and ran along the outer lips of her vulva, opening her up. Then I spread her with my hands and admired the older woman's pussy. It was a mesmerizing mix of light and dark pinks. Like a gorgeous pale, wrinkled, wet orchid!

I dipped my tongue into her crevice and tasted her slick musky nectar. I dragged my tongue all the way up her slit, then spread her moisture over her clit, lingering there only briefly.

"Miss Larsson...you taste so good!" I whispered.

"My name is Birgitta, sweetheart." I heard Miss Larsson mutter. "I can tell that you're a fine little assistant for CJ...aren't you, princess?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds