• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01

Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01

123

Karen and I had worked together for a number of years and had developed a close office friendship, frequently lunching together and even traveling together to the half dozen yearly trade shows requiring a company presence.

She was very pretty in that "girl next door" kind of way, with long strawberry blonde hair and a softly freckled face. I admired her sharp intelligence and business skills, and besides having a great sense of humor she had the cutest grin I've ever seen -- a mischievous crooked smile that always warmed me to see.

We were both comfortable with a relationship that was affectionate and at times a little flirtatious within certain boundaries; she was married and I was living with a girlfriend, and since it was understood that neither of us were considering changing our situations we both felt safe in growing close to each other as "just friends."

Well, all that changed within a period of six months. The first thing to happen was for my girlfriend to break up with me and move out of our apartment. It wasn't completely unexpected, as there had been friction between us ever since she caught me browsing a BDSM website a few months earlier; she had no interest in kink, and to her the pictures of women in bondage she found me looking at were offensive. It changed how she thought of me, and no matter what I said there was no going back.

But I could never bring myself to explain to her the real reason I found the images erotic; that even though I was looking at women in bondage, in reality I was a closet submissive. I could barely admit it to myself, perhaps sticking to pictures of submissive women instead of men kept it at a distance, but the fact was I had longings to be tied up myself -- and to be punished. In fact, I learned from a one-time visit to a professional dominatrix that I was somewhat of a pain slut, even though the experience was far from what I was ultimately looking for.

Less expected was when Karen broke the news to me over lunch that she was divorcing her husband Frank. I was surprised, thinking all was well with their marriage, but I didn't press her for the particulars out of a sense that she preferred not to discuss it; I think the only reason she even shared the news with me at all was because I was pressing her about why she had seemed preoccupied for a few days.

As the next few weeks passed by though Karen gradually became her old self, making jokes and laughing at mine, and I was happy to see that crooked grin return. I was always attracted to her, and since we were now both "available" I started to think about what it would be like to be in a romantic relationship with her.

The thought of it was very appealing to me, but I kept dismissing it. I knew she needed time to fully heal from her broken marriage, but I was also really gun shy about beginning a new relationship after the experience of my kinky interests ruining things with my former girlfriend. I assumed Karen was probably every bit as "vanilla" as she was, and I wasn't ready to go through that again.

Eventually another trade show came up, this one in Las Vegas, and it was decided that once again it would be Jack and Karen staffing our company booth. These assignments always fell to us because we were the most personable customer-facing people at the company and the best public speakers as well, but I imagine there were some who wondered if there was something going on between us with all the traveling we did together.

It would be our first such trip since our mutual return to the singles market, but all things considered I had no reason to think that things would be any different between us. We got into town in the morning and went straight to the Convention Center from the airport, where all the signage, literature and giveaways we'd need were waiting for us in sealed cartons. Being well practiced at this we had our booth set up in a half hour and proceeded to put in a full day's work.

At the end of the day we took a shuttle bus to our hotel and checked into our separate rooms to grab a shower and a change of clothes. We met up an hour later in the hotel lobby and headed off to find some dinner, both of us dressed comfortably in jeans. Karen looked great, and as we began chatting about our day at the conference the thought of a romance with her again crossed my mind... and began taking center stage in my thoughts.

I started asking myself why I should resist it just because of my BDSM "baggage" when Karen and I seemed to be such a good match in every other way. Kink isn't everything, I told myself, and even sex isn't everything; we had common interests, conversation was always easy, and I just felt good being around her. I made up my mind that at the right time I'd let her know how I felt, and then the big question would be whether she had any interest in getting involved with me.

Our company was planning to announce an exciting new product on the second day of the conference and we were anxiously awaiting a presentation deck to be sent to us from the home office after some last-minute revisions. Checking her iPhone during dinner Karen saw it had come in, and suggested we go back to her room to review it so we'd be ready to do the presentation in the conference hall tomorrow.

We were both a bit keyed up about the product launch and I asked her if she'd like to drink some wine while we looked at the materials. She said sure, and rather than pay those ridiculous minibar prices I bought a bottle of wine from the restaurant to take back with us. We made our way up to her room and she sat down on a small sofa after setting up her laptop on the coffee table in front of it; I grabbed a couple of glasses and poured us some wine, sitting down to her right.

"Do you mind if I take my trainers off Jack? My feet are killing me, I promise my feet don't smell too bad," she said with a laugh.

"Well of course you can, hey it's your place," I said, "and I think I'll do the same."

It was a long presentation and we had both drained a couple of glasses of wine by the time we finished going through it.

"This came out great!" I proclaimed, putting my arm around Karen and squeezing her shoulder. I moved my hand down between her shoulder blades and gave her back an affectionate little rub, adding, "The office did a nice job on this, I think our presentation will hit it out of the park!"

"Oh, don't stop Jack," she said as I started to take my hand away, "I'm so stiff from standing all day."

"Turn left a little and let me get at you with both hands," I said.

She turned so her back was to me and I began kneading her shoulders and rubbing the back of her neck. "Boy, you really are tense," I said. "Mm-hmm," she replied, "that feels good."

I remember a movie where Matt Damon's character said, 'Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage.' Well, I decided it was time for my 20 seconds. It was not the first time I'd given Karen a neck rub... but it was the first time I bent forward, moved her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck while doing it.

I had no idea how she would react, but I was thrilled when she softly sighed, raised her head and arched her back, her body leaning back against me.

Breathing in the scent of her hair, I kissed her neck again and she turned around to face me. Looking into my eyes with that crooked grin on her face she asked, "What are you doing Jack?"

"Oh, just something I've been wanting to do for a long time," I replied, gently brushing her hair from her forehead.

I leaned in to kiss her, my heart racing as my lips touched hers, and it was electric when she parted her lips and I first felt the soft touch of her tongue. We embraced and kissed deeply, exploring each other's mouths as our bodies pressed together.

I was lost in her warmth and the feel of her back and shoulders and under my hands. She was making delicate little sounds as I stroked her hair, moving it back to expose an ear, which I traced with my finger. I was on Cloud Nine thinking she might want me as much as I wanted her!

But after a few minutes she broke away from our embrace and took my hands in hers, bringing them down to her lap. "Jack, I've been wanting this too," she said, "but let's talk about it a little."

"Sure Karen," I replied, "I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable." I wondered if she had concerns along the lines of needing to take things slowly, or perhaps it being unwise to begin a workplace relationship.

Karen kept hold of my hands but cast her eyes downward as she said to me, "No, it's not that. I really have thought about you and I being together. Lately I've been thinking about it a lot, Jack. But... I think I want to tell you something about me, and it's going to be really hard to explain."

"I'm really glad you've thought about it too Karen," I told her, "and you can tell me anything and I'm sure I'll understand, I want to know whatever it is."

I couldn't imagine what she wanted to tell me. Did she have an STD, or some kind of physical issue? At that moment my heart was open to understanding and acceptance out of my feelings for her.

"Well, I've never talked to anyone about this before," she said nervously, "and it's really embarrassing, you'll think I'm super weird and it's probably going to mess this all up, but I'm hoping we can still be friends and work together."

"Karen, I have some weird ways myself." I said. This caused her to bring her eyes back up to meet mine with a curious look. Squeezing her hands I said, "I promise whatever you tell me we'll still be friends and we can still work together."

"Okay, here goes," she said, taking a deep breath and looking down again, "um... well, it's about sex. I know a lot of guys don't think women have sex fantasies, but we do. Some of us do. I do."

My heart started beating a little faster. Where was this going to go?

"I know that's true Karen. I think some guys are threatened by that but I'm not, I think fantasies are a natural thing for both women and men."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you say that Jack, but... I've had some kind of crazy ones for a long time, back to when I was a kid. And it's not like I think people have to act out every fantasy they have, Frank and I didn't. I hate to use the word but Frank and I had pretty "normal" sex, you know? And I was fine with that."

"So are you saying you have some weird fantasies?"

"Umm... yeah, and I'm not obsessed with them or anything... it's some very weird stuff I've never acted out, things I've never even thought about acting out... I really didn't think I ever would, and that's been okay! I don't think a relationship is only about sex anyway, or people have to like all the same things, but..."

I waited for her to continue but she seemed to be stuck. I knew it was time for me to start opening up in the same way Karen was, but I was feeling conflicted; on the one hand I was excited about sharing fantasies with her, but on the other I was worried that mine were worlds away from hers.

"But what?" I said. "Karen, you can tell me. Listen, I have to fess up here... there are some weird things I'm interested in too. Are we talking about kinky stuff?"

She looked up at me with an anxious but hopeful expression, and her next words came out in a rush.

"Yes," she said, "and Jack, what's really hard to explain is... there's something about you that makes me think about these things more, a lot more, and now I can't get them off my mind. I know this sounds crazy, but... being with you makes me want to act out stuff I've been keeping inside as just fantasies, and it... it's getting in the way now. So there... I've said it."

"Wow," I said, "I feel kind of flattered!"

"Well I hope you're still flattered when I tell you the things I think about."

I took a deep breath. "Is this about BDSM stuff Karen? Do you want me to, you know... tie you up?"

There was a long pause as she looked away, seeming to study something in the room, and then brought her eyes back to mine. "No" she said, "I want to tie you up."

My heart started beating faster and I felt like an electric current was humming through my body... and I could feel it building up between my legs. Could this really be happening?

"I can't believe I'm telling you this Jack... maybe it's the wine, I should just shut up and take things as they come, I've probably ruined things between us... I really do want to be with you, but these feelings are so strong I thought it might be a problem if we got involved and I kept it a secret... I'm sorry," she said, looking away again.

My mind was racing. All of a sudden a door was opening, did I really want to walk through it? Yes, of course I did.

"So... the thoughts you have are about dominating me Karen? You'd really want to tie me up?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "and I'm not saying I have to, it's just really distracting me and I had to say something."

It was now or never. "Karen," I said, "I have to tell you... I fantasize about being dominated by a woman. I fantasize about it a lot."

"You do? Are you serious Jack?" she said, turning back to me with a surprised look in her eyes, "you'd really want that, you're not just saying it to make me feel better?"

"Yes, I'm serious Karen. I've had these thoughts for a long time," I told her.

"Oh God," she said. "Jack, I... Jack, it wouldn't, you know, threaten your masculinity or something like that?"

"No, it wouldn't Karen. But how would you think about it, would being submissive make me... less of a man in your eyes?"

"Oh no! Jack, you always seem so confidant, so self-assured, like you don't have to prove anything to anybody. You seem so strong in a quiet way, I think that's why you bring out my 'inner Domme,' she said with a nervous laugh. "I fantasize about... having control of you, and it just makes me dizzy to think about it."

"Well," I said, smiling, "I'd be okay with my masculinity if you were. I'm really attracted to you Karen, so this is sounding pretty amazing... I mean, really amazing! I just, you know, wouldn't want you to think less of me for being submissive."

"Oh Jack, I wouldn't at all," she said, squeezing my hands more tightly and raising them up between us for emphasis, "I'm really attracted to you too, I'm sure that wouldn't change." I could see in her eyes it was true and it gave me the confidence to take it further.

"Do you think you'd like to go ahead and... act some things out?" I asked her.

"Well... if we both want to, I guess we should try," she replied, "but this is all happening so fast Jack, can we talk about it some more?"

"Sure we can, let's start by making a safe space right here Karen. A place that's safe for fantasies, for needs, desires... fears... let's tell each other everything and not worry about being judged or disapproved of. What do you think?"

"Yes, okay... I'm still embarrassed, but I'll try not to be."

I knew I had to open up to her more now but I didn't know how far she wanted to go with this. I didn't know what dominating really meant to her, and I worried that my thoughts might be too extreme.

"Listen Karen,' I said nervously, "Some of my fantasies might be more weird than yours."

"Oh I don't know about that Jack," she said, giving me that crooked grin and bringing our hands back down to her lap. "What do you think about when you fantasize about a woman dominating you?"

"Okay, well... first I have to tell you I don't have much interest in a lot of the stuff I see in BDSM porn, with these angry looking women all dressed up in black leather. The role play turns me off, it's too theatrical; the way I always think about it is I want it to be something... real."

"Oh yeah," said Karen, "I don't want to dress up, I want it to be real too, and I don't need you to call me Mistress or anything like that... I think about it being just us like we are, you know, friends, except that you have to do whatever I want. It's like you lost a bet or something and you have to be my... sex slave," she said with a giggle.

"Wow," I said, "exactly, it seems more exciting if it's really us. And I wouldn't want you to yell at me or call me a pig or make me crawl around, the fantasy that really gets to me would be for you to just be you, friendly like you always are, affectionate... liking me... but using me at the same time, do you know what I mean?"

"Oh yes! God that's exactly how I think about it Jack!"

My erection was growing and starting to feel uncomfortable jammed up inside my jeans. I decided to take another step.

"Do you know what CFNM means?"' I asked her cautiously.

"Clothed Female, Naked Male," she replied with a smirk.

"You've done some homework," I said, smiling. "I fantasize about that Karen, it would make the feeling of being your slave more... complete."

"Oh, I think that's hot, I've imagined it just that way Jack."

"Okay, and now it's my turn to be weird," I said, "in a lot of my fantasies I'm, uh... I'm on a collar and leash. And the woman uses the leash to... make me do things. Is that too weird for you?"

"No... I like that. I like it a lot; I could get a collar and leash for you Jack. So what would you like me to make you do on your collar and leash?"

"Well, uh... pretty much anything that would turn you on," I said. "I think a big reason I like the idea of being a slave to a woman is the idea of her using me to get herself aroused. You know how a lot of guys like to watch women masturbate... its kind of like that but way hotter because you'd be using my body to get yourself off. Does that make sense?"

"Yes it does Jack. God, I have to make a confession... talking about this is getting me, um, kind of excited," she said. "You're sure you're not just humoring me, this is stuff you'd really want to happen?"

"Karen," I said, "it's exciting me too." I guided her hands over to my lap, boldly putting them over the growing hardness in my jeans. "See?"

"Oh! You are excited," she said with that crooked grin as she traced my bulge with her fingers and shifted my arousal into high gear, "so... how do you fantasize about being made to get a woman off Jack?"

"I guess you already asked me that and I haven't really answered."

"Mm-hmm," she said, smiling and still playing with my crotch.

I took a deep breath. "Karen, you can use my hands and mouth any way you want, on any part of your body," I said, looking into her eyes. "And I mean it when I say any part, I'm pretty oral... I'll put my mouth anywhere you want for as long as you want."

"Oh God, that's giving me chill bumps... there are places I've never been... I've always wanted someone to... you know..."

"At some point we'll have to stop talking so politely," I said, laughing.

"Yes, we will," she said, laughing with me. She put her hands to my face and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply... then she turned my head and whispered in my ear, "I've never had my ass licked Jack. I want you to lick my ass... I'm going to make you put your tongue in it Jack. Right after you finish licking my pussy."

"Well, you're making me really hard now," I said, turning back to her and whispering back in her ear, "I want you Karen, and it makes me want to do things for you. I'd love doing that for you."

"What else do you fantasize about Jack," she asked, "tell me what else I can do to you Baby."

Now my heart was racing and I still worried that I was about to go too far, but maybe not... it was time for another 20 seconds of insane courage.

"Um... do you want to hurt me Karen? Would that excite you?"

She looked away, and then turned back to me, seeming to make a decision. "Yes, it would," she said quietly, "It would excite me.... Jack... could I spank you?"

I paused a beat.... There was no turning back now.

"Yes, you can spank me, but..." (Another deep breath), "would you like to whip me?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds