• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fertile Imagination

Fertile Imagination

By the time I reached the age of eighteen I was a randy sod, my virginity was three years gone by that time, lost willingly to the woman who had looked after me while my mother was in hospital. She had been as eager to teach me about sex as I had been to be taught.

Like most kids I had gone through a stage around that time where I had fancied my mother and what wasn't there to fancy about her, to start with she was only fifteen years older than me, though she always looked a hell of a lot younger. She was more attractive than most women I had seen and she was fun to be around, but nothing came of my crush at the time. Since that first experience I had been with a number of girls, the latest of which had busted up with me on that eventful evening.

In a huff I returned home, it had pissed me off that Donna had waited until I met her to tell me that she didn't want to see me any more, had she told me over the phone I could have found another girl for the night. Closing the front door I slouched my way into the living room and flopped onto the couch beside my mother.

"You're home early." she commented.

"Donna and I have busted up," I admitted, "she waited until I got there to tell me."

"Poor Roger," she smiled, "we women are such unreasonable creatures."

Mentally agreeing with her I picked up the day's paper and turned to the TV pages, it took all of thirty seconds to learn that there was nothing on worth watching. Sighing I tossed the paper aside and stared at the walls.

"Do something useful," mum said, "pour us both a drink."

A drink sounded like a good idea so I got up and did as asked, to save myself hopping up and down I filled the glasses to the brim, scotch for me, vodka for my mother both of which we were in the habit of drinking neat. Giving mum her drink I sat down and sipped mine, it did nothing to relieve the boredom and frustration I felt and I soon started to fidget in my seat. After a while mum put the book she was reading down, her glass was already half empty and she almost drained it with her next swallow. Out of curiosity I glanced at the cover of the book she had put down, when I saw the half naked woman on the cover being pursued by a big black man I grinned.

"Racy is it?" I asked cheekily.

"Pardon?" mum replied.

"The book." I said pointing at it.

"Oh, no," she replied, "there's more excitement on a Cornflake packet, rather disappointing really."

She drained her glass and got up to pour herself another, my glass was still half full, nevertheless she topped it up before sitting back down beside me. We sat in silence drinking our drinks, mum was not a great drinker, alcohol went to her head rather quickly so I had been surprised when she had poured herself another large glassful of vodka, but I really didn't think much of it at the time. Looking around the room I tried to think of something to do, but I was still too frustrated to really come up with anything.

"Let's play a game." Mum laughed a while later.

I really didn't fancy the idea of playing one of our board games, but it sounded better than sitting there going out of my skull with boredom.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"How about imagination," she laughed, "we imagine out loud what we would like to be doing right now."

"Doesn't need much imagination," I sighed, "right now I'd like to be having sex with a beautiful woman."

That was one thing I really liked about our relationship, we could talk openly and frankly with each other.

"Sounds like fun," mum grinned in response, "but how would you do it, you on top? Her on top? Doggy fashion? You have to imagine all the details. Here, I'll start."

It sounded like a good way to make myself even more frustrated, but I held my tongue, turned a little to face her and waited for her to start talking.

"Right now," mum sighed, "I'd like some hunk of a man to undress me roughly, he'd tear my blouse off, pull my trousers off, tear the bra and panties off my body then squeeze my tits till I screamed. Then he'd drag me upstairs and tie me to the bed so tightly that I couldn't move a muscle."

She paused to take a sip of her drink while I tried to picture the scene she was describing, not surprisingly my cock started to spring to life as I imagined doing the things my mother was talking about.

"Next," mum continued, "he'd play with my helpless body until I was screaming for him to fuck me, begging him to take me, only then would he cover me with his body and fuck me until I begged for mercy."

She grinned at me when she finished talking and I knew that it was my turn to dream up something wild, with a laugh I thought of something really hot.

"I'd find a beautiful older woman," I grinned getting excited at my own thoughts, "first I'd order her to strip for me, then I'd have her make herself cum. While she was stilling shaking in orgasm I'd tie her hands behind her back then order her to bring herself off again. After that I'd blindfold her and have her stand in the centre of the room while I played with her body, I'd use a vibrator or a carrot or a banana in her pussy, maybe all three one after the other until she was so excited that she couldn't stand. Then I'd bend her over a chair and spank her until her bum glowed, at the same time I'd be fingering her pussy so that she was climaxing when I finished the spanking."

I paused for a sip of my drink and to calm my breathing a little.

"Go on, go on." Mum breathed.

"Then" I continued, "I'd have her suck my cock until I filled her mouth with my jism and then she would suck me until I was hard again. When she made me hard I would bend her over until her shoulders were on the carpet and fuck her pussy from behind."

"God" mum sighed as I finished, "you've got a fertile imagination. You've made me all wet and horny."

"We'll have to do something about that." I said without thinking.

"Just imagine," mum sighed, "what it would be like if I was that woman."

"Well you are older than me and you are beautiful." I laughed at her then added jokingly, "So strip woman."

My jaw dropped when mum jumped off the couch and began to take off her clothes seductively. By the time she was naked I had regained my composure somewhat and took a moment to gaze at her ripe body while my cock grew even harder.

"Make yourself cum." I breathed.

This time my jaw didn't quite drop when my mother obeyed my command, with growing excitement I watched her hands as they caressed and squeezed her large tits. I watched her fingers as they teased and tugged her large nipples and then I watched her slide her hands down to her pussy. With one hand she held her pussy lips apart while she used the other to tease her clit then probe her pussy. As her fingers began moving in her pussy I reached up and opened the buttons of my shirt, quickly I threw it aside before standing up to take off the rest of my clothes. A few moments later my mother gave a gasp, threw back her head and shuddered into an orgasm, as her orgasm faded mum opened her eyes and smiled, then her eyes widened with surprise and desire as she saw my naked body.

From the couch beside me I took the fabric belt she had been wearing in her skirt, standing I approached her, turned her around, pulled one of her hands behind her back and tied the belt to her wrist. Taking her other arm I pulled it behind her and looped the material tightly around her wrist, crossing her wrists I wrapped the belt around them then tied it off before turning her to face me.

"Make yourself cum." I commanded as I sat back on the couch.

The contortions she had to go through to obey the command were a real turn on, rubbing her tits against the carpet my mother twisted and turned until she at last managed to get to her pussy with her hands. I wasn't the only one turned on by the situation for my mother was having an orgasm within a few minutes, as she lay shuddering I went out to the hall and grabbed one of her scarves folding it over and over to form a blindfold. Quickly I helped my mother to her feet and tied the scarf over her eyes, blind and helpless she stood in the middle of the room trembling while I snuck out of the room to the kitchen. In the fridge I found the largest carrot I could, with this and a banana I went up to my mother's bedroom and grabbed her giant sized vibrator and with these in my hands I returned to the living room.

For a while I stood and looked at my mother in her helplessness, then I put the objects on the floor near her and reached out to play with her nipples. As my fingers closed around her nipples my mother jumped then gasped as I squeezed her hard buds, releasing one of her nipples I slid my hand down to her pussy. As my fingers slid into her oozing hole I leant forward to take the free nipple into my mouth, nipping it with my teeth before sucking on it.

"God!" mum breathed as I played with her body.

After a few minutes she gave a shudder, releasing her I bent down and grabbed the banana. Mum stood with her legs apart waiting for what was to come next, placing the banana at her pussy I pushed it in with one long thrust. With a cry my mother thrust down onto the intruding object, quickly I began to fuck her with the banana only removing it when she climaxed. Tossing the banana to one side I grabbed the carrot, it was long and fat and I quickly pushed it into her pussy, stretching her lips apart as it slid into her.

"Jesus!" Mum cried shuddering, "Oh God that feels good!"

Her cries got louder as I fucked her to yet another orgasm with the carrot, but her cries became screams when I replaced the carrot with the huge vibrator I had found in her room. When I turned it on she shook into an orgasm that turned her legs to jelly, as she sank to the floor I sank with her, my hand continued moving the vibrator in her pussy as I once again sucked her nipple. Mercilessly I fucked her with the buzzing plastic rod enjoying the sounds of her pleasure echoing around the room. Reluctantly I removed the vibrator and pulled my mother to her feet, guided her trembling body to an armchair and sprawled her over the arms with her bum fully exposed to my gaze. Raising a hand I brought it down on one of her cheeks with a crack that filled the room, mum screamed and jerked away from my hand, but as I slid two fingers into her pussy she sighed. A few moments later I hit her on the other cheek and again she screamed and jerked; as she moved forward I pushed my fingers deep into her pussy so that as she raised her lower body again my fingers were pushed even deeper and my fist crushed her pussy lips. For five minutes I spanked her, with each blow my mother would cry out and jerk away from the pain, but my fingers in her pussy kept on exciting her and before long her body was shaking in a strong climax.

Pulling her to her unsteady feet I sat in the armchair and spread my knees apart, tugging my mother round in front of me I pushed her to her knees and pulled her head down to my cock. As she felt my cock push against her lips my mother opened her mouth and took it to the hilt, gagging as it's length dug into her throat. Moving my hands to her tits I let my mother suck my cock at her own speed, the feel of her lips sliding on my skin as she moved and the feel of her tongue pressing and rubbing on the underside of my shaft quickly drove me towards a climax. When I felt the heat surge up my cock I pulled my mother tight to me, my seed exploded into her mouth in a spray of hot stickiness that she gulped and swallowed as fast as it flowed. Then she was moving on me again and to my joy my cock stayed rigid, I savoured the feel of her mouth on me for a little while then raised her head from my lap.

Quickly I pushed and pulled her about until her shoulders were pressed into the carpet while her pussy hung exposed to my attentions in mid air. The sight of her pussy drew me down to her, with relish I licked her slit from end to end before thrusting my tongue into her hole to lap at her juices; at the same time I used my fingers to excite her clit. My mother cried out as I licked her to another orgasm, her pussy pushing back onto my tongue as her body shook. Licking my lips I sat back on my heels and looked at my mother's straining body, with a grin of anticipation I positioned my cock at her pussy then pushed it in with a hard thrust that sent my mother wild. Her pussy clenched around my prick as I began to fuck her with long, heavy strokes, she tried to match my movements, but the shaking of her body made this impossible. With her cries echoing out around the house I reached around her body to tease her clit with one hand and tease her nipples with the other.

An age of blissful sensations passed, gradually my strokes became faster and even harder, my mother's cries rose to shrieks then sank to whimpers as I took her without remorse. Then I felt the heat rise in my cock again and with a last cruel thrust I buried my cock deep in her pussy, a heartbeat later my seed exploded inside her. My mother screamed and tried to collapse, but my cock and my hands held her firmly in place. Pausing for a moment with my cock buried to the hilt I savoured the ecstatic sensations I was feeling, then I began to thrust again. Mother's body began to shake continually and had it not been for my cock and hands she would have been sprawled on the floor. To my joy my cock, which had started to grow flaccid, grew hard and once again I fucked my mother until I felt the blissful release of my orgasm.

My lust at last sated I pulled my slowly shrinking cock from her pussy and lowered my mother's limp body to the floor, there she lay jerking and sobbing as her body slowly calmed down. I removed the blindfold then released her wrists; sitting back I watched her recover, my juices slowly oozing from her pussy in a white stream of stickiness. Going out to the kitchen I grabbed a towel, on my way back to the living room I used the towel on my cock then I used it on mum's pussy and she exploded in another orgasm. Once her pussy was cleaned I sat back on the couch and waited for her to recover, it took a while, but eventually she sat up shakily and looked at me.

"Why the hell did Donna break up with you," she gasped breathlessly, "you are the best fuck I have had in my life."

"She reckoned I was too much for her to handle." I grinned down at my mother.

"She must be mad." Mum said as she crawled onto the couch beside me, "Anyway, I'm not going to apologise for what happened, just don't tell anyone about it."

"I won't." I grinned then added, "Perhaps we could have some more fun in a little while."

"God my aching cunt!" she gasped, "I'll be ready when you are."

Whatever the reason had been for my mother letting me fuck her that first time remains a mystery to me to this day, but from that point on I never needed another girlfriend. My mother was all woman and it didn't matter how exhausted she was, if I wanted to fuck her she would agree, not only that but she loved to experiment and the things we got up to covered everything from anal to water-sports. All it needed was a little imagination.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fertile Imagination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds