• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Fever

"Ohhh, that's nice," Claudia said in a sigh. "Keep that up, don't stop. This is definitely the best way to explain things...a silent, devoted audience, and a tongue on my clit. Ohhh..." Her hips rocked back and forth against Alice's face. "Now, where was I? Oh, right. The virus."

Alice wanted to reply, but her words only came out as a muffled grunt against Claudia's wet pussy. So she listened. "The virus was a retrovirus, composed solely of RNA. Nnnh, yes, right there! And, oh, and we've known for years now that....hhhh...that RNA has a number of functions within the human bohhh...bohhhh...body! And that RNA transcription is an important element of forming memories. And, of course, we, oh, oh, fingers, use fingers, pet...we know that retroviruses can insert their RNA into a host's RNA." Claudia gasped loudly as Alice's finger pressed against her clit. "Without destroying the host."

Claudia ground her pussy harder against Alice's face, smearing it with her juices. "So the virus...the virus affects the host, inserts its RNA...oh, yes, oh fuck yes..." Alice understood somehow that the other woman needed to explain her brilliance as much as she needed the sex. "The RNA, the new RNA, it's got protein codes for memory transcriptionnnngh!" She felt like she knew just what pleased Claudia, now, emotionally as well as physically, and she wanted to do both. "And so you learn what the virus 'knows', Alice, you learn to...to finger my ass, now, oh God..."

Alice couldn't help herself. As soon as she heard the words, she felt the irresistible urge and she eagerly complied. She slipped a finger into Claudia's pussy for a moment, working her tongue over it, getting it slick with saliva and Claudia's lubrication, then reached around and slid it into Claudia's tightly-clenched anus.

"Oh, yes! Fuck!" Claudia said in a strangled yell. "The virus infected you, made you understand that I'm, oh god oh fuck oh god, I'm perfect, brilliant, sexy, oh don't fucking stop, you have to obey, you want to please me, every cell of your brain knows it now and you're making me oh fuck CUM!" Her thighs squeezed tightly around Alice's face as she shuddered and bucked in uncontrollable orgasm.

After a few moments, she slid off of Alice's face. "Good girl," she whispered, and Alice felt a surge of warm pleasure at the words. "And it's contagious," she sighed out as the aftershocks of the orgasm hit, "it spreads through air and touch and body fluids. The quarantine is way too late. I'm estimating pandemic within a week."

"But what about you?" Alice whispered. She knew that Claudia hated questions, hated the way they implied a challenge to her implicit correctness in all things, but she also wanted Claudia to be safe and healthy and that worry overrode all other considerations. "Won't you get it too?"

Claudia chuckled and kissed Alice's face, tasting her own juices. "I exposed myself to it a month ago," she said. "That's why I could eat the lollipop safely, remember?" Alice nodded, her worry melting into relaxation. "The virus told me that I was beautiful, brilliant, sexy and perfect." She cuddled up to Alice, wriggling her body sensuously. "Nothing I didn't already know."

Alice couldn't help but agree.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds