• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05

FFFF Ch. 05

12345

Julie Banderas and the Newlyweds

Julie Banderas went to the five star hotel and spoke to her friend Mary who was in charge of all of the housekeepers and asked her if she could assist her in her fantasy.

She told Mary her entire story and Mary told Julie she would do her best to help her. The two of them went up to the bridal suite and set up, with the help of Fred the cameraman, the hidden cameras in the bathroom and three different cameras in the bedroom, making sure they would get any angle Julie needed.

The hard part would be picking the right couple for Julie to seduce and have fulfill her fantasy. She instructed Mary to keep an eye out for a naive couple who looked like they were virgins and wouldn't know their way around a bed.

It took over a week and then Julie got a call from Mary. She told Julie she had the perfect couple just book the honeymoon suite for the upcoming week-end. She told Julie they had both just graduated from high school and were eloping, they came in from Pennsylvania. They wanted to splurge for one night, booking the honeymoon suite. Per Julie's instructions she told the naïve couple that they were having a special where they could get one night free and also have the assistance of a private maid for their special week-end. Mary told Julie they were a little hesitant having the private maid, but told them it was a part of the package and couldn't be excluded. She laughed when she told Julie that once again, being so naïve they accepted the deal.

Julie was ecstatic and asked Mary what they looked like. Mary told Julie the bride to be was about five foot, very long corn silk blonde hair, a very petite body with breasts that were small, but looked larger then they were due to her tiny frame. She had an infectious smile and bright green eyes that mesmerized her. The guy was a hulk of a man. She thought the petite bride to be would have a tough time with him that is if ALL of him was as large as he looked. He was about six foot six, well muscled with a trim waist. Mary thought for sure he was a football player seeing he had short sandy hair and a couple of small scars on his face and hands. Mary told Julie they were from a small town in Pennsylvania and would be returning there Friday night.

Julie thanked her immensely and Mary told her no problem, but wanted to see the movie before anyone else did. Julie agreed and told her she would be there Friday afternoon.

Julie took Friday off and spent the entire morning primping and preparing herself for the night ahead. She took a long bubble bath, shaved her legs and trimmed her coal black pussy hair, leaving a good sized patch above her pussy and a slim line along both lips. She took a long time on her hair and once curled and wavy like she wanted she put it up in a severe bun, know damn well when she released it, it would cascade over her shoulders and taut breasts just like she wanted it to. She applied her make-up perfectly making sure her large dark eyes were accented and ended with a bright red lip gloss. Her lips looked wet and inviting and she blew herself a kiss in the mirror. She slipped into a nylon and lace bra that did very little to hide her large tits and huge aureoles and nipples. They sprung to life when they rubbed against the silky material of the bra cups. She stepped into matching boy shorts and it hugged her hips and showed a great cameltoe between her legs. She slipped on a pair of sheer black stockings and they hugged her calves and thighs to perfection. The lacy tops even matched the pattern on her bra and panties. She stepped into the black satin and lace maid uniform she brought at the sex shop. It was risqué but not slutty. She zipped it up and looked at the reflection in the mirror. Her breasts threatened to burst from the low scooped neckline and below that it hugged her waist and hips tightly. The skirt flared out and layers and layers of white lace showed between her bare thighs and the black skirt. She turned and slowly bent at the waist and looking back into the mirror she caught her breath. Her bare thigh came into view and her black panties with the cameltoe smiled back at her; "Perfect!"

She slipped on a pair of black patent leather high heeled shoes and once again checked out her form in the mirror. She blew herself a kiss and smiled broadly; "My god I look extremely edible, I know if I play it right I'll be eating that virgin's pussy and fucking that hunk's cock before the night it through. I can't wait to be their personal slut for the night!" She slipped into a large knee length coat and headed out to the hotel.

When she got to the hotel she found Mary. She got her to a secluded spot and opened her coat; "So tell me Mary, what do you think?" Before she could reply Julie bent over and showed her the view she loved.

"OH MY GOD Julie, if I wasn't on duty right now, I'd take you up to the suite and warm you up for the newlywed couple!"

She laughed; "Don't you worry Mary, I'm not warm right now, I'm down right HOT! I can't wait to get those two virginal kids in the room and show them how a REAL woman fucks!"

Mary stood back and put her finger to her lips; "there's something missing....I got it!" She went into the back and came out with a tiny maid's lace cap; "Here put this on, it will make the entire outfit work."

Julie put it on and Mary was right; "Alright Mary, when is the lovely couple due to arrive?"

"They should be here any minute. You can take the champagne up to the room and chill it. Did you bring the "complementary" nightie for the blushing bride?"

Julie laughed; "Sure did and I know she'll need persuading to wear it, that's where I come in and ASSIST her! By the way what is the name of our happy couple?"

"Its Tommy and Wendy Flick, they even sound like virgins don't they?"

They may today Mary, but by morning they could be ready for the porn business!"

She headed up to the bridal suite and when she got there she got the champagne on ice. Set up the bed with flower petals and put on some soft music. She paced the floor as nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers. Julie checked out her image in the mirror several time and then there was a rattling at the door and the bellman opened the door. Julie slipped out of sight, knowing if he saw her that there may be trouble, trouble she didn't want to deal with just right now.

Once the door closed Julie came out of hiding and saw the happy couple. They were standing in the middle of the room, but Julie could only see Tommy. His hulk of a body was wrapped around the tiny Wendy and he was bent over kissing her and his hands were roughly roaming over her body.

Julie cleared her throat and you would have thought they were stabbed with a hot poker. They jumped and turned to see her. "Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Flick, my name is Julie and I will be here to fulfill your every whim, no matter how small or large. Would the happy couple like a glass of champagne?"

Julie took in the virginal couple, my god she thought this guy was a hunk and a handsome hunk. He had the looks of Tom Brady and the size of "The Rock". Wendy was just the opposite. She was tiny, all peaches and cream. Her lipstick was a little smeared from their early kissing, but other then that she looked like a tiny Barbie Doll. She was wearing a white sundress, with a modest neckline, a soft pink sweater was over her shoulders and looked like a throw back from the 1960's Her waist was tiny and her hips flared out. The dress hugged her waist and hips and the full skirt ended at her knees. Her legs were in nude stockings and her feet in low pumps. What caught Julie's attention were her large breasts, long hair, which was in a ponytail and her mesmerizing green eyes, they sparkled and Julie could loose herself in those green pools.

She moved over to the table and popped open the champagne. The cork went flying and the champagne flowed out. Julie bent over and picked up the cork. She heard both Tommy and Wendy suck in their breath as they caught sight of her bare thighs and panty clad ass and pussy.

When she stood up they both turned red and Julie smiled at them, knowing damn well what they saw. Pouring the champagne she handed both of them a glass; "Cheers to the happy couple!"

Tommy stopped; "Aren't you going to join us?"

"Oh no Mr. Flick, this is your day and I don't want to intrude."

Wendy spoke up; "Nonsense Julie, please join us and please cut out the Mister and Mrs., call us Tommy and Wendy, okay?"

"Fine Wendy!" She poured herself a glass; "Once again, to the happy couple, may all of your wishes come true and have a long and happy life together!"

They all took a sip of champagne and Wendy being nervous about the wedding NIGHT, downed her drink and asked for another.

Wendy ended up having four glasses and it was quickly going to her head and she was beginning to loose her inhibitions.

Julie whispered to Wendy; "Would you like to go into the bathroom and get ready for your night together?"

The reality hit Wendy and she stiffened up.

"Would you like me to go with you and assist?"

Wendy blushed and slowly raising her head nodded and whispered; "Yes please!"

Julie smiled to herself, turning to Tommy she leaned in and said; "You get ready Tommy, when we come out to you, she'll be sooooo ready, you better be!"

He beamed from ear to ear; "I sure will be, I just hope I don't screw it all up."

She laughed; "Don't you worry Tommy, you have your entire life to get it right, but I will be here if you would like me to help the two of you."

He looked at her in a weird way; "I'm sure we can muddle through."

She placed her hand on his shoulder; "Yes Tommy I'm sure you can, but don't you want this to be the night neither of you EVER forget? You don't want it to be a disappointment to Wendy or yourself. I can be over there on the couch, if you or Wendy needs any coaching or tips I'll only be a few feet away. What do you think?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt. I AM inexperienced and don't want to be an embarrassment and I do want to satisfy her and make her happy!"

"That's the spirit and Tommy; I will also be able to coach Wendy to make sure you ARE totally satisfied also! Now we'll be in there quite awhile, don't get too inpatient, just remember good comes to those who wait and I promise she'll be ready when she comes out, okay?"

He smiled, nodded and began taking off his clothes. Julie walked into the bathroom; Wendy was sitting on the commode looking like a scared child.

Julie walked over to Wendy and hugged her against her. Wendy's head rested on the soft material on Julie's skirt and Julie wrapped her arm around Wendy's neck and smoother her long blonde hair as she tried to comfort her. "What's the matter Wendy? Your husband is out there waiting to make love to his blushing bride for the first time."

"Oh Julie, I think I may have made a big, big mistake. I think I may have rushed into this and now I'm having second thoughts about this entire marriage!"

"Nonsense Wendy, you're just having bride jitters. Listen, I already spoke with Tommy because he was having the same doubts. I told him that by the time you entered the bedroom you would be sooooooo ready for him that he'll wonder who this sexy vixen was."

She looked up at Julie with a weak smile; "Really? He's just as insecure as I am? What did you tell him?"

Julie continued to caress the gorgeous blonde's hair and moved her hand down to caress her shoulders and back. "Well Wendy I told him seeing both of you were so inexperienced and still both of you wanted to make this a night neither of you wanted to ever forget, I would be on the sidelines to assist either or both of you."

She looked up at Julie with a quizzical stare; "I don't understand, what you are saying?"

"Well Wendy look at it this way. This is the first time for both of you, right?"

Wended nodded and whispered; Yes."

"It's the night you want to look back at when you are old and gray and remember as the greatest night of your life, am I correct?"

Wendy had a weak smile on her face and nodded again.

"Okay here is what I told Tommy. I would be off to the side on the sofa. I would be there to sort of coach you and Tommy. If someone starts something too soon, or the wrong way, I could be there to show you or him the best way to make it better. I just wish I had someone to help me during my first time. It was okay, but if I had someone coaching me I'm sure it would have been a night I would remember a lot better them it actually was."

"Are you saying you would be willing to help us?"

"Sure Wendy, you two are such a lovely couple, I want the best for you."

Wendy stood up and hugged Julie and placed her tear stained cheek on the bare skin of Julie's neck.

Julie had a shiver course through her as she felt Wendy's hot breath on her skin. Pulling away she cupped Wendy's face and using her thumbs wiped the tears from her face. "Now Wendy, I told your husband out there that when you walked out of this bathroom you would be ready for him. I told him he wouldn't ever recognize as the same woman he married!"

She was beaming; "It's hard for me to be referred to as a woman. Heck Julie I just graduated from high school and here I am, in the bridal suite getting ready to make love for the first time."

"Wendy remember a man wants his mother in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom! I can make sure you make him so crazy for you he'll never want any other woman, are you ready!"

She was now bubbly and ready to have this happen; "Oh yes Julie, yes I'm ready, what do you want me to do?"

"Turn around and lets get you out of these clothes." She reached around and opened the belt around Wendy's dress and tossed it onto the counter.

Wendy reached up and pulled her long ponytail aside allowing access to the zipper on her dress.

Julie looked up and saw the camera's red light on, knowing she was getting this all on tape. She reached up and pulled the zipper down on the sundress and the material parted. Wendy's back was well muscled and had great tone to it. Julie slid her hands inside and slid the dress off of Wendy's shoulders and it fell to her waist. Julie reached up and caressed the smooth firm skin on her back and Wendy let out a little shiver. Julie quickly unhooked the plain white bra and Wendy let out a gasp and reached up and held the bra in place.

"Oh come on Wendy, no time for modesty. Soon your husband out there will have his mouth on these!" Julie reached up and pulled the bra away and cupped them in her hands.

Wendy now let out a loud moan and wiggled her shoulders causing the stiffening nipples to bore into Julie's palms. Julie looked at Wendy through the mirror and she had to let out a tiny gasp. Wendy's breasts were perfect, bigger then large apples, but smaller then grapefruits. The nipples pointed towards the ceiling. The aureoles were tiny knobs, a lot darker then the alabaster skin around them. The nipples were a dark red and they poked out like two large pencil erasers.

Wendy let out a louder moan when Julie let go of them and ran her thumbs around the tiny knobs and stiff nipples, her hips began to rotate and she pushed her ass against Julie's belly.

Julie let go of them and slipped her hands down to her tiny waist. She slipped her hands into the dress and tugged it over Wendy's flared hips and the dress fell to her feet.

Wendy's tiny bubble butt was encased in pantyhose and a pair of cotton panties.

Julie turned her to herself; "Wendy did you bring anything to wear for this evening?"

Wendy blushed and shook her head no.

"Oh my god Wendy, this is your wedding night. You can't be going out there in plain cotton panties and old lady pantyhose. Luckily I brought some lingerie for you to wear. When he sees you in this he is going to want to rip it off you and get at this luscious body!"

When Wendy heard this she blushed again; "Julie I just don't see myself that way, please help!"

Julie turned Wendy towards the mirror; "Are you insane Wendy, just look at yourself in the mirror. You have that innocent look about you, that natural beauty and before we leave this bathroom we will turn that innocent look into a look that would make you the leading star of ANY porn movie, ready?"

Wendy licked her lips and nodded; "Let's go. Make me a slut for Tommy!"

Still facing the mirror Julie slipped her hands in the waistband of the tight pantyhose and pulled them down, along with her panties. Julie got on her knees and taking each foot, removed the shoe and then the pantyhose and panties. She did this with the other foot and when she straightened up her face was staring at Wendy's bare gorgeous ass. She couldn't resist herself and placing her hands on Wendy's hips she drew her to her face and she placed a wet kiss on each cheek and then she stuck her tongue out and ran it up her ass crack. Before Wendy could react, Julie was back on her feet, her hands still on Wendy's hips and they both stared at their reflection in the mirror.

"Oh no Wendy, we're going to have to do something about that forest between your legs. Some hair is fine, but you got to give your man a view of your pussy. Remember a man is turned on more visually then emotionally."

"Is yours bare Julie?

"Here Wendy, it's easier for me to show you!" She lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside.

Wendy let out a gasp and her hands as if having a mind of their own drifted down and patted Julie's damp pussy. Wendy lifted her head and her gorgeous green eyes locked into Julie's coal black eyes; "My god Julie, you're wet down there!"

Julie laughed; "Of course I am. You have no idea how turned on I am looking at your gorgeous body. I just keep running through my head what Tommy is going to do with it, hell I envy him!"

Wendy blushed again and she realized her hand was still on Julie's damp pussy. She pulled her hand away and as if in a trance, lifted her fingers to her mouth to taste them."

Julie moved closer to Wendy and blew her hot breath on her ear and whispered; "How do I taste?"

Once again Wendy blushed and as she licked her lips she smiled coyly; "A little sweeter then mine, not as tangy!"

"I don't believe it; I have to find out for myself Wendy." With that she knelt down and turned Wendy to face her. Placing her hands in the thick damp forest between her legs she parted her tight lipped pussy and she noticed it was glistening with her juices. Julie leaned forward and slipped her tongue in. They both moaned, Julie from the taste and amount of juices Wendy was producing and Wendy from the intense feeling she was experiencing between her legs. Before she could put her hands on Julie's head and urge her on even more, Julie was up on her feet and directing Wendy to the shower.

Wendy stopped short; "Won't you get all wet?"

"Don't you worry about that Wendy; I can fix that quick enough." She kicked off her shoes and reached behind her and pulled down the zipper and her outfit fell to the floor. She slipped off her black stockings and shimmied out of her panties. She was as naked as Wendy in nothing flat and turning on the water turned the shower head towards Wendy's thick pussy hair. Julie unhooked the shower head and held to closer to Wendy's pussy and she let out a moan as the spray beat down on her stiffening clit.

Julie found a razor and she soaped up Wendy's pussy hair, spending an extra amount of time around her lips and rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Wendy held onto her shoulder and she leaned back against the shower wall.

Turning Wendy away from the spray she began removing the thick thatch of hair. Julie had to reapply the soap several times and Wendy was now welcoming Julie's hands on her very wet pussy. When she had the large patch down to a manageable amount she now began grooming it. She looked up at Wendy's hooded green eyes that were full of lust she smiled; "Wendy just to let you know, I'm going to have to slip my fingers in your pussy to pull the lips out so I can shave the tiny hairs off. If I don't I could very well cut you and with this being such an important night, we surely do not want any pain down there now do we?"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds