• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Fickle Fate
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Fickle Fate

It turned out I was dreading the evening for nothing. Claire was good and didn't go off on a tangent about how men, except Max, were evil and pathetic. She did however help get Diana very drunk. I fed them and cleaned up afterwards while they discussed all kinds of esoteric topics. When Claire started on the subject of sex, I headed back out to scrub the grill. She looked at me then Diana and made sure the patio door was open when she asked, "ever been with a chick, Di?"

I nearly lost my thumbs as the top of the grill crashed down. I shot a look at my sister that could've melted the Eiffel Tower.

However, when Diana responded, I almost fell into the glass patio door, "Yep. It was awesome."

I kept my mouth shut and stayed very still. I still didn't know they'd been talking about me that night in my kitchen. Claire poured another drink for Diana and asked, "Really? Was she butch?"

"Yeah. She made me the hottest I have ever been." Diana was slurring her words. How many of those potent glassful's had my sister given her?

"What happened?" Claire pressed for details.

"She only wanted a one-night thing. I could've done that again but she never called me. " Diana sighed and then looked directly at me. Her eyes pinned me to where I was standing.

"Oh, that sucks." Claire commiserated. "I thought about doing a girl a few times but decided I liked Max better."

"Max is great. How'd you find him?" Diana looked back at Claire and I could breathe again. I stayed on the patio but I had raided Max's beer stash before heading back outside. Diana and Claire talked about all sorts of things for a long time before I finally heard their voices die out. They had passed out on the couch . I picked my sister up and put her to bed. I had done this several times over our lives and it never ceased to amaze me that while I was just over six foot, my sister barely reached 5'2". I wandered back out to the living room and draped a blanket over the sleeping brunette. I stood and watched her sleep for a while. Then I texted Max he could come home and went into the guest room to sleep off my own beverages.

I woke up to find a brunette in bed with me. When she'd come in, I had no idea. But she was lying with her back against my side and her head on my arm. The dreams had come again. The ones with me and her sitting in my backyard just holding hands. I tried to ease my way out from under her but she grabbed my hand and moved her head onto my bicep. I wasn't going anywhere for a while. I lay there looking at the ceiling, trying not to think about the ass pressed against my hip until my bladder finally decided I had to move. This time, I was able to disentangle myself.

I found Max in the kitchen dicing up vegetables for an omelet and raised my eyebrows at him. He shrugged. "I got in to find all of you sleeping. She was in bed with you when I got here."

"Great." I slumped at the dining table. "What the hell do I do now?"

Max gave me an appraising look. "Be careful, Rio. I don't know what to make of this one. She could be a keeper but after the last one..." he trailed off. I'd thought the last one was a keeper. I headed home after that. I wasn't interested in breakfast, not when I knew Bongo was going to be hungry and clingy after being in the dog run all night. And thinking about my ex had spoiled my appetite.

My sister called and gave me an irate earful about how rude it was that I'd left before making sure Diana was up. I told her to stop being Cupid and let it go. Claire yelled a few more rude things at me until I stopped her with, "I'm not ready, sis." She shut up and let silence hover for a few minutes. I decided I had to tell her something else, "I'm also not looking for rebound sex with Diana."

Claire huffed at me and then changed the subject to coming over to watch the semi-finals in two weeks. I agreed I'd be there for the party.

I threw myself into work for the time. I went to Luscious and saw the blonde. I danced with her and a few others but didn't go home with anyone. It was enough to know I could still get the attention.

The night of the party, I stopped and picked up a meat and cheese tray from the deli along with a case of Kaliber. Max nodded at me from the patio while he seared some steaks. There were a bunch of people from his work along with friends of Claire's. I was having a pretty good time until Diana walked in wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight t-shirt. My gut went tight and my pulse shot up. She strutted past me out to the patio, grabbed a Kaliber from the cooler and I know she made sure I was staring at her ass when she bent to get the bottle.

The rest of the party, I tried to stay away from her but about half-way through the game, she sat down on the couch right next to me and pressed her thigh against mine. She kissed me on the cheek when my team scored the winning point of the game. She smiled at me then headed off to her place. I drove home in a daze. Bongo was happy to see me when I let him out of the run. He chased the ball for about an hour under the full moon while I thought about Diana and the press of her lips.

What I didn't know was Claire had put a thought into Diana's head about me. I also didn't know Diana thought I was one of the guys. If I had known, I would've run into my XO's office and begged for a transfer as far away as I could get. Wonderful word, if. Covers so much ground and holds so much promise. But, like I said, I had no idea.

I got off work and headed home to find Diana parked in front of my house with a case of Kaliber and her diploma. I let her in and then immediately headed for the shower. She put the beer away and started my grill. I found her at the freezer ten minutes later. Military showers are short by nature and I had just needed to get the sweat off after having lead a long run that afternoon. She gave me a long once over. I was in a pair of Dickie's shorts and a loose t-shirt with my unit affiliation on it. The shirt dropped way down my thighs and covered my ass. The shorts were also a little too big and hung off my hips. I found I liked loose clothing awhile back when I'd been wrapped in bandages.

She asked, "Chicken, beef or pork chops?"

I thought for a moment as I reached into the case for a beer. "I don't care. Whatever you're in the mood for." If I had thought about what I was saying, I would have been more specific. She shut the freezer and took the bottle out of my hands. She pushed me backwards with her hands on my shoulders. She kept pushing until we hit the back of my couch. Then she wrapped her hands around my face and pulled me down to her. When her lips hit mine, a bomb went off in my head. I saw little electric sparks traveling around inside my brain. I groaned and pulled her tight.

I'm not stupid, I would never have gotten as far in my military career if I was, but honestly I had no idea this was what she'd been thinking about. Nor did I know she'd been talking to my sister about me. I probably should have at least considered it.

When her hands ran through my short hair, my own stroked down her back to cup her beautiful cheeks. She arched her back when my hands gripped her butt. I took the opportunity to nibble her ears and trail little kisses down her neck. I grazed her taut muscles with my teeth where her shoulder met her throat. She moaned. I was a goner when she did that. There was no way she was leaving the house without my finding out what she tasted like.

I vaguely heard Bongo growling and lifted my head to look at the dog. He had the ball in his mouth and that idiot wanted to play. She chuckled as she looked over her shoulder at the dumbass standing there wagging his entire butt with energy. She leaned her head back and said, "Put him in the run and I'll start dinner."

I tossed the ball for my short-on-brains dog. Then I put him in the dog run with a full bowl of food. He was happy. He'd gotten to play and now had a full belly. I found her taking the steaks off the grill and putting them on plates with a salad. We ate then I did dishes. She sat at the table while I cleaned up. I handed her a bottle and we went out to the patio. My mind did one of those little flips and I remembered one of the dreams I'd had about doing this. I nearly choked on my beer. She had a hand on my back, ready to pound if need be. I held up a hand to let her know I was okay. She was close to me.

She looked deeply into my eyes and hers went smoky. I realized later it was lust making them go that color but it had me like a cobra had a mouse. I couldn't move and she was on top of me, kissing me fiercely.

I stood up with her in my arms. Then I carried her back to my bedroom. I lay her down and gently stroked her face while we kissed. Our tongues were dancing that age old twisting design in each other's mouth. I knew I needed to taste her; all of her. I left her mouth and started down her neck again. This time, I was going slow. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss a spot. I explored her throat and shoulders. I pulled her blouse off and then pushed her bra straps out of the way. My lips and tongue traveled so slowly, deliberately, to her breasts. I teased and tormented all the soft flesh between her perfect c-cups and her hands pushed my head toward her nipple. I held myself in check and licked, sucked and nibbled all of her breasts before I allowed myself to finally suck one of those beautiful nibs into my mouth while I rolled the other between my fingers.

She began to whimper with pleasure and gripped my head. I knew I was really a goner. When my lips left that nipple and headed for the other one, she cried out. Her hips twitched against my thigh. I let my hand leave her other nipple and trace designs on her abdomen. I stroked her ribs and taut belly. I could feel the muscles twitch under my fingers. I moved back up and kissed her again. This time, tenderly and gently. Her arms wrapped themselves around my back. When my hand dipped under her waistband, she gripped me tight. I couldn't have pulled myself away if I'd wanted to. I slipped my fingers lower and nipped her bottom lip with mine. When I stroked her nether lips, she jerked and tossed her head back. I took that as invitation to nibble on her neck again. I found her to be nearly shaved, she'd had a patch on the top but her lips were bare. I could feel her slick, wet folds and stroked again along those lips.

She whimpered and wrapped her arms tighter. My own mouth never left her throat. When I slipped a finger between those slick folds, I put my lips back on her mouth. As a finger slid into her, my tongue invaded. She dug her nails into me and I swear she drew blood. I didn't care though. I was in heaven with what I was doing. I kept up the stroking of tongue and finger until she screamed into my mouth. I finally drew myself out of her and kissed her softly as she came back to earth from that orgasm. I let her rest and eased out of her embrace. Then, I eased her out of those shorts. I had to find out what she tasted like. I let my mouth start at her right ankle and travel up to her knee. She smelled fantastic but I wanted this to last. I moved over to her left leg and did the same thing.

By the time I was at her knee, her legs were splayed open for me. I eased my tongue up her thigh and stopped to flutter it at the spot where her thigh met her groin. I nipped that tight muscle there and sucked it long enough for her to bow up off the bed. Then, I did the same thing on the other side. She had one hand on my head and the other gripping the bed spread. I spread her lips with my thumbs and she squealed. I licked her along the inside of one lip and then the other, avoiding the most sensitive spots. In all my years, I had never wanted to take the time I was taking now. I had been attentive to all my ladies in the past but I needed this to be special.

I let my tongue slip into her channel and thrust in. She bowed back up off the bed and hissed with pleasure. I let my tongue drift toward her clit while I eased a finger into her. She gripped my head even tighter and slapped her other hand on my head. I thought nothing of this, it had happened with other women before. She got a good grip but lost it when I sucked in her clit while my finger stroked in and out. She wrapped both hands around the pillows and pulled them over her face. When she screamed a few seconds later, I realized why she'd grabbed the pillow. She was loud. I mean opera level loud. Even with the pillow.

I grinned as she came back down. She shuddered a few times with aftershocks. I pulled her under the covers and just cuddled with her as she dozed. I guess I fell asleep too and woke to her nuzzling my neck. I rolled onto my back to further enjoy what she was doing. Her hand was wandering around my belly, stroking and caressing. When she slipped that hand under my waistband and slid south, I was in heaven again. She stopped suddenly and shot up onto an elbow to stare down at me. Her hand cupped my mound and a finger slid between my lips. "That's not exactly what I thought I'd find." She murmured as she teased me, her finger almost not touching my clit.

"What?" I asked, not really sure what was happening but really enjoying what she was doing.

"I thought you'd be packing a different set of equipment." She nipped my neck.

"What?" I realized what she said. "What kind of equipment?"

"I thought you were a guy, Rio." She sucked my earlobe.

"I'm not." I shuddered in glee as she continued to suck and stroke me. "is that a problem?"

"No, now I understand why Claire asked me if I'd been with a girl before." She nipped my earlobe and slipped that finger into me. I came right then.

I woke up to find her lying on me. Her hand was wrapped around my torso and her head was pillowed on my shoulder. She had thrown a leg over my hips and I was effectively pinned to the bed by her. I didn't mind. I kissed her forehead and attempted to disentangle myself. She decided to use the hand across my body to dig in with her nails to let me know that wasn't happening. I whispered, "I gotta pee." She grunted and finally let me up. She rolled over and sprawled across the bed.

I came back to the bedroom to see her out from under the sheets. She was on her stomach and her perfect, heart-shaped ass was aimed at the door. I couldn't resist. I crawled up the bed and bit her gently where her thigh met her ass cheek. She squealed and slapped at my head. I wrapped my hands around her hips and held her down to continue feasting.

She stopped fighting me when my tongue dipped between her lips from the back. Her tunnel welcomed my tongue and I swirled it in and out. I looked up her body and she was holding the pillow against her face. I remembered what had happened earlier and slipped my hand under her thighs to finger her clit while I tongued her. She rewarded me by screaming again. I let her sleep for a while again after that.

When I woke up the second time, she was gone from the bed. I wondered about this but shrugged. I got up and slipped into the shower. This time I really wanted to enjoy the water and stood with my face under the spray. I didn't hear the bathroom door open but felt the cool breeze when she opened the shower door and stepped in. I spun and pushed her against the tile before I could think about my reaction. She put her hands on my face and kissed my gently. "I forgot you were in combat, Rio." She murmured against my lips.

I relaxed and let her kiss me. I put my hands on the tile. She smiled at my surrender. It was a feminine and powerful smile. I think I knew right then but I was NOT going to say it. She ran her fingers over my shoulders, biceps, forearms and then down to my small breasts. Working out makes my muscles larger than most women's and limited my fat. She tweaked both nipples and watched my face. I closed my eyes and groaned in lust. She decided she wanted to taste what she was feeling and put her lips on my turgid flesh. When she sucked and nipped me lightly, I tossed my head back and thrust my hips forward. She was the perfect height for me. Her head was level with my collar bone and she didn't have to move very far down to engulf my small breasts.

She wrapped her arms around me again and pulled my chest tight against her mouth. Her fingernails dug into my back again and I hissed. She laughed around my nipple. She let one hand drop down to grip my ass the way I had held her but she again dug in her nails. I hissed again with desire.

She let that hand on my ass wander back around to my front and slip between my thighs. Her mouth never left my nipple as she stroked me to another earth-shattering orgasm.

I took her back to bed and she looked down at me. I heard Bongo bark and knew he wanted out of the run. She pushed me back when I started to get up. "I'll let him in. You stay there." She raised an eyebrow at me and I nodded. My legs were still shaking from the orgasm in the shower and I wasn't sure I could walk out to the backyard to get my dog.

She pulled on my t-shirt from the night before and strutted out of the room. I hauled myself into the bathroom and stared at my reflection after I peed. The dog scrambled happily down the hall to me and sat at my feet. I rubbed his overly large head. She stood in the doorway, leaning on the jamb. "You were supposed to stay in bed."

"Uh, I had to go." I looked up at her from where I was kneeling on the floor next to the dog. She stared at me. "What?" I finally asked.

She snapped her fingers and the dog left the bathroom. I was still on my knees. She strutted toward me and lifted the edge of the shirt. She hadn't put any panties on and I could see what I had not the night before. She was brunette all the way. I reached for her hips and pulled her to me. She eased a hip up onto the bathroom counter and I dove in for breakfast.

Later that afternoon, she traced a scar down my right side. It started under my armpit and ended just above my hip. "Iraq?" She asked.

"Afghanistan." I responded. I showed her the scar on my left knee. "That one is from Iraq."

"I thought women weren't supposed to be in combat." She mused, tracing a fingernail across yet another scar on my torso.

"Well, they figured out the enemy didn't care who they shot and women could shoot back. I wasn't on the front lines like some of the guys but I did see some pretty awful stuff." I stared at the ceiling and my voice was flat.

She propped herself up on a elbow and looked down at me. "I am glad you came home." A quick peck on my lips was my reward for looking at her.

"What about Mario?" I asked; bracing myself for an answer I wasn't sure I wanted to hear.

"He was okay. He wanted to keep running and I wanted a house with a yard and a dog." She stared into my eyes.

"Oh." Was all I could get to come out of my mouth. "But, you thought I was one of the guys."

"And I am so glad to find out I was wrong." Her fingers squeezed one of my nipples. I hissed in pleasure. Then she kissed me again.

She moved in a month later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Fickle Fate
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds