• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fiery Redhead
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Fiery Redhead

“Oh God!” he could hear her moan as he began to piston in and out of her wanting hole. The couch had the perfect give to it, and it helped bounce her crotch back up to him, meeting his hard thrusts. Harder and harder he thrusted, bringing both of them to the edge.

“I’m gonna cum!” he moaned, gritting his teeth as he jackhammered in and out of her. All she could do in response was moan, her own orgasm well on its way. He slid himself into her, holding his penis deep within her. “OHHHHHHH!” she cried, cumming, her vagina pulsating around him. His cock spasmed, firing a thick rope of cum into her.

Angie rubbed her cunt against him as another stream of his semen jetted into her. Their hearts were ready to explode as an intense orgasm overtook both of them at the same time. Another load, than another, shot inside her willing womb as her boyfriend’s friend came inside her. As they both finally recovered, he collapsed on her, kissing her softly, his penis softening inside her vagina.

He slid out of her twat with an audible slurping noise. Angie sighed, smiling. She was able to go to bed with her boyfriend with a smile, knowing she got a dick in her after all!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fiery Redhead
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds