Filthy Rich Ch. 01

"Yeah, suck that filthy cock. Suck the shit right off it..."

I somehow managed to pull away just enough on a backstroke for it to slide out of my mouth. I clenched my jaw, and pursed my lips. His cock slammed into my lips, and slide across my cheek, leaving a trail of thick saliva and worse. He then paused, and wiped his cock on my other cheek, leaving a similar mark there. The tip of his cock, he rubbed on my chin and lips. I could feel little lumps of shit on my lips as he smeared his cock on them, like he was crudely painting them with a vile lipstick.

"Open your mouth and suck it, bitch. If you don't... you know your 'Daddy's' gonna cut you off, right? No more money. No more cars. No more parties, or clothes, or home. That what you want, whore?"

My eyes burned with new tears as I looked up at him. Oh, God. He meant it. Suck his shitty cock, or have my life totally ruined. I opened my mouth.

He didn't move, but to let go of my hair. "Go on... suck it!"

With a trembling hand, and tears falling down my face, I reached out and took his hips in each of my hands. I leaned forward, and put the swollen head in my mouth. I clenched my eyes closed, and started to swirl my tongue around his filthy cockhead. I let the spit and drool run down his shaft, cleaning his cock to some degree, and then I started to descend on him. It was so hard not to vomit, but I somehow managed it. The tasted was repugnant, and every time the saliva got pushed to the back of my throat, I threatened to vomit, whether I swallowed or not.

Pretty soon, he was thrusting into my mouth, but not as harshly as before. I found that I had my lips mostly locked around him, most of the time, except to sometime let the spit and drool run down his shaft. I kept expecting him to pull out and to tell me to take the position again, but he never did. He just kept thrusting and thrusting into my shitty mouth.

I wanted him to cum. I desperately needed him to cum, so I could get his dirty cock out of me, and I could wash my mouth out. But as he thrust, that same disturbed part of me as before rose to a thrill. That part of me that just plain wanted him to cum. Despite my disgust, I quickened and grew more enthusiastic. I could feel the tension rising in him. He was getting close. I realized that my tears had stopped again, and I was tensely waiting for him to spray in my mouth.

He pulled away. I made a questioning little mew, and looked up, surprised. He was shaking, and sweating. He looked like he could shoot his load at any time. Breathlessly, he just pointed to the rail, and I happily took my place. His dirty cock was out of my mouth.

I stood, and leaned against he rail, my filthy ass out and ready for him. I wanted to be filled again. I saw the Mexican staring at me again, and wondered what I looked like from his eyes. I wondered if he could see the shit smeared on my face, and if so, what he'd tell his friends about it after work. My uncle slowly pushed into my ass once more, and started fucking, this time, with a regular and vigorous rhythm, but not the pounding he'd given me earlier. As he fucked me, I could feel shit sliding down onto my pussy, and down my legs. And at the moment, all I wanted was for him to cum. God, I was such a filthy whore.

He pulled out without cumming, and ordered me, "Down!"

I spun and dropped to my knees. His cock was totally covered in loose, drippy shit. Beer shit. It looked more like a turd then his cock. I whimpered, but opened my mouth for him. He quickly slammed it into my mouth, and the overwhelming taste of it made me gag and retch. He didn't stop fucking my mouth, and I didn't pull off of his cock. I left my lips loose and sloppy, and brown slobber ran down his shaft, and dripped down onto the wooden deck.

Both of his hands found my head, and thrust deeply into my mouth with a loud grunt, and started spraying cum. It was like there was no other place for it to go, and my throat spasmed over and over again as it swallowed his cum down.

After he finished, he let go of me, and I pulled away. I walked a few steps away, and leaned out over the balcony. There was another dirty Mexican down there watching me, one that I hadn't even seen before. His eyes went wide, and he stepped beneath the overhang. I let myself go and threw up, vomiting out all the shit, spit, and cum I'd been forced to swallow. I reached for my water bottle, to wash my mouth out with, but my trembling hand managed to knock it down to the grass below, most of the water spilling wildly.

I whimpered, again, wanted the water, but knew it was too late. There were suddenly hands on my hips, and I felt my uncle pushing his cock into my ass again. Apparently, he wasn't done with me yet. I mewled in frustration as he settled into a nice, steady, ass fucking rhythm. He leaned over me, and reached around to my front. He pulled my dress and bra down, exposing my breasts. Great, now the Mexicans could see my tits as I got a shitty ass fuck.

Despite everything, my traitorous cunt dripped, and my clit throbbed, needing attention. Not having my hands braced against the rail now, I slid a hand between my legs. I could feel a little accumulated filth there, from my weeping ass, but I didn't care, as I greedily shoved my fingers through the filth and into my pussy. With three fingers deep in my, I could feel my uncle's shaft sliding across the back of my knuckles. It was such a randy, dirty feeling. I pulled my fingers out, and rubbed my clit. I was dangerously close to another orgasm already. I moaned loudly, and saw the Mexican below me watching with hungry eyes, with his thick, uncircumcised cock in his hand. This was quickly turning into the worst day of my life. Or maybe the best; I couldn't tell anymore...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds