• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Finally, the Alpha Turns Dominate Ch. 02

Finally, the Alpha Turns Dominate Ch. 02

This is the second part to my first submission and my second attempt at story writing.

Please be warned it contains degradation including face slapping and spitting.

*****

"I like it when you look up at me from your knees with my cock buried deep in your throat." Jon said through a smirk.

It was obvious he was enjoying this and Sophie would be too if she wasn't fighting the panic to breathe and not gag. She was at this point consciously dividing her fight between looking at him as he told her to, not to gag and of course to breathe! It took all her concentration to coordinate all three and she wasn't aware of how aroused this was making her.

Her gaze fell and it wasn't until she felt the sting across her cheek that she realised.

"Look at me, you dirty little slut." The voice sounded familiar, just more authoritative; it demanded her obedience.

With all her effort, she looked back up to meet his eyes, her heartbeat working overtime, the hotness and desire between her legs making itself known. She was almost crying now, the gagging, the panic and the sting from the slap was starting to overwhelm her but somehow she couldn't let go.

Again, she couldn't keep his gaze and it was the sudden sharp slap that brought her back to the moment. Instinctively, Sophie brought her hand up to cover her face where it hurt and she could feel her face being slapped from the other side too now, the hand covering her sore cheek was being slapped also. It took a moment for her to realise what that sound in her ears was.

"Move your fucking hand! Move it! Move. Your. Fucking. Hand!" Those words seemed to be in a rhythm with the slaps she was feeling and then she did as she was told and the pain subsided.

"Get on the floor."

Sophie was almost relieved to hear those words. Her senses were completely in overdrive. She was so aroused and desperate to feel Jon between her legs but she couldn't deny that element of fear running through her, the vulnerability encasing her. And yet, somehow, she was enjoying every single second. The contradiction of emotions were adding to the fire and Sophie didn't know if she liked it but she did know that she didn't want it stop.

Legs trembling from the adrenaline rushing through her, Sophie lowered herself onto her back. It was like she wasn't in the situation, like it was somebody else controlling her body. She had to listen so intently to hear the clearest of commands.

"Wrong way." Jon declared.

"Wha- what?" Sophie questioned, looking back at him.

"Get on your front!" In case she didn't understand, there was a hand helping to flip over her body.

Sophie had never felt something so intense in her life and she was thriving on it. She was happy to hear the groan of pleasure when Jon put his fingers between her legs to see how much she was liking it; she was absolutely dripping wet.

"Aah you little slut. Tell me what you are, tell me what you want."

"I'm your dirty little slut and I want your cock!" She managed between ragged breaths. "I want you to let me come then fill me up with yours. Oh fuck I want to feel you come!"

Jon grabbed a handful of Sophie's hair and pulled her head awkwardly back, she could feel his stubble against her chin, his breath against her skin. She was very aware of the hardness of his cock pressing against her arse, threatening to enter. She prayed it wouldn't; that was one thing she still wasn't comfortable doing.

Unaware, she was pushing herself back against him, desperate for him to enter her. She was fighting against his grip on her hair, trying to turn her head so that she could kiss him but her attempts ended with her lips brushing nothing but air.

Suddenly, she was struggling to breathe. She could feel a tightness around her neck and Jons lips come down to meet hers. His tongue invaded her mouth and lashed around inside, she found hers desperately trying to chase it.

As abruptly as it started, it was over and the next thing she saw was the floor in her face. Jon had her head pushed against the floor and a breath later, Sophie felt the first thrust of his cock inside her. She was so wet it went straight in to the hilt. She gasped with the surprise, with the pleasure. Sophie was in absolute ecstasy.

With every hard and meaningful thrust that Jon made, Sophie could feel the impending orgasm building up inside of her. With every thrust, she could feel the grip of his strong hands holding her down, around her throat, gripping her hair; oh fuck it felt like there were hands all over her.

Sophie struggled to free herself from underneath Jon but his strength that could keep her there so helplessly only turned her on more. The harder she fought, the harder he gripped and the more her orgasm built inside her. As she felt the grip of his fingers around her throat once more and heard his groans as he was thrusting in to her, the orgasm that had been building up erupted and encased her, making her body shake and tremble underneath him. Her moans were muffled by the floor, by the fact that she couldn't breathe and when Jon finally released his fingers from around her neck, she was left gasping for breath; as a result from Jon's hands and the intensity of her orgasm.

"Thank you." Sophie mumbled through muffled breaths. "Please, let me have more. Fuck me 'til you come!" She pleaded.

With her head feeling light, it took her a few moments to realise that Jon had pulled out of her. She looked behind her to find Jon straddling her with his hard cock in her face.

"Lick it clean."

Sophie hated this. She hated the taste, the smell. It made her want to gag every single time he asked her to do it. But as much as she despised it, she wanted to make Jon happy and she didn't want to disobey him in case it put him off doing this again - she couldn't bear that thought, she was loving this experience way too much to jeopardise a repeat occurrence.

With a deep breath and sturdy look into Jon's eyes, Sophie gripped his cock and guided it towards her mouth. Holding her breath and trying to distract herself from the taste, she lapped at it eagerly, her tongue licking and cleaning every inch. The groans and good girl comments coming from Jon made it worth it and once it was over, she almost thought she'd enjoyed it.

Sophie felt her elbows give way as she was pushed back down on to the bed, her arms raised above her head. Her wrists were being held down by one hand; she had never realised just how strong Jon was and it excited her. His other hand was round her throat again, his face directly over hers.

"I like the colour you go." He said through a smile.

Sophie was struggling now, she couldn't breathe at all. She started tapping him and pulling at Jon's hand but it wouldn't budge.

"Not yet." Jon said. "Little bit longer, you can do it.", he reassured her. "One, two, three." He counted and as he reached three, he released his grip.

Sophie gasped for breath and Jon praised how well she'd done. Whilst she was still recovering, he'd re-entered her so now her gasps were from pleasure and trying to catch her breath.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes." She simply replied, vigorously nodding her head.

"You look good with watery eyes." Jon commented.

A little confused, Sophie didn't know how to answer, but before she could think of anything to say she felt a wetness dripping into her eyes and over her face.

The realisation that Jon was spitting on her came with the second time she felt it. It was so dirty, so degrading, so damn hot!

So there she was, her arms pinned above her head, spit in her eyes and over her face, gasping for breath, being fucked and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was so aroused she wished it would never stop.

"Fuck me, fuck me like your dirty little slut, your sex toy. Fuck me till you come!" It almost come out as a beg but Sophie didn't care, she wanted all of it - she needed all of it.

Jon's groans grew louder, his thrusts grew harder and Sophie could only hope he was close to coming. She was begging him now, begging him to come inside her, begging him to let her feel him come. Knowing how much he was enjoying this only turned her on more and Sophie knew she was in for another orgasm at just the thought of Jon coming.

Constantly repeating "I want to feel you come!" and thinking about Jon's orgasm brought Sophie to climax again. Her body shuddered under his, it was all she could do not to scream. Feeling her contracting around his shaft and feeling her squirm under him pushed Jon over the edge and he joined her in ecstasy, ejaculating into her, just as she'd begged.

For the next few minutes, the two lay joined together, holding each other and neither had to say a word. As strong as they had felt the orgasms, they felt the love between them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Finally, the Alpha Turns Dominate Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds