Find My Limits

More strokes of the cat. More spears of pain across her back and around her sides. Why would he not whip her lower? Why were her buttocks and legs exempt, she wondered? But as these thoughts passed through her mind one stroke, harder than before, caught her so far across her back that the tails of the cat wrapped around her body, effectively whipping her already tortured breasts. This time she cried out, unable to keep silent. This time the pain was so strong, so powerful that her body responded with her long awaited orgasm. She came, her hips jerking and thrusting at the air, her mouth open, her eyes closed, her legs scissoring open and closed as waves of ecstasy swept through her. Graham continued to hit her, continued to lay on the cat, each stroke met with a cry, an animal sound from Helen's throat, as each new stroke triggered a new wave of orgasm to race through her.

Finally her orgasm diminished and she sagged against her straps, supported only be the grip of her hands on the slippery leather. Graham, hearing the involuntary cries of orgasm and seeing her body jerking and twitching as she came, lowered the whip as her climax passed, and just stood looking in amazement and admiration at one very strong willed lady. For Helen this moment was tremendous, she was happy beyond belief. She had finally done it, finally taken a whipping and done it of her own free will. Not tied down and unable to avoid it, but freely enjoying the pain, freely absorbing everything Graham could do to her. She felt so incredibly strong, so immensely powerful.

But while her mind celebrated her mental strength, her body weakened, arms finally let go and she slumped into a heap on the dungeon floor. At once Graham was there, alarmed by her sudden collapse.

"Are you ok?" His voice penetrated her fuzzy brain, and she struggled onto her hands and knees.

"Yes, I'm fine." She paused. "Now fuck me!"

Graham looked at her in amazement.

"Go on, I haven't said the safe word yet, so don't stop. If you can't punish me, then fuck me. Put your cock up my cunt and fuck me hard, as hard as you can!"

Her gutter language was having an effect on Graham, his cock twitched back into life and a haze of lust descended on him.

"What are you waiting for? Come on, I want fucking not fucking about. Do it to me." She was on her hands and knees in front of him, pushing her arse at him wriggling it almost in his face.

He knelt behind her, grabbing hold of her hip with his left hand and guiding himself into her pussy with the other. She gasped and pushed herself back at him, grinding herself against his pubis as his cock was buried full length inside her. Graham pulled back, then thrust forward viciously, ramming his cock hard and deep into Helen.

"Yeessssss! Keep doing that. Shove it up me; I'm going to cum again."

Helen could feel her abused body gearing itself for its final satisfaction, a last orgasm building within her pelvis. She could feel it getting nearer, its pressure building inside her. Nearer and nearer, every thrust of Graham's cock taking her closer. Like a volcano about to erupt, small tremors of pleasure were beginning to pass through her, occasionally at first then more and more frequently, each bringing little involuntary sounds from her lips. She was teetering on the edge of an immense orgasm, all her muscles tightening ready for the explosion Then she blew, her volcano erupted, beginning in her pussy the waves of pleasure rolled outwards, spreading right throughout her body. Wave after wave of intense sensations chased themselves outwards to reach her finger tips, her toes, her head. She was in ecstasy. She shoved hard back against Graham, trying to keep his cock buried in the core of her pelvis, trying to make her orgasm last, to make it drain her. Jerky little movements of her hips, hard little pushes from her pelvis, she was no longer in control, she just had to ride with it.

Then, as quickly as it had come, it was over. She was spent, utterly spent, and as Graham thrust into her once more she sprawled headfirst onto the floor, unable even to support her own weight. Gasping, trying to get her breath, trying to calm trembling limbs, and trying to get over the emotional and sensational overload she had endured, Helen lay face down, the cold floor welcome against overheated skin. After some minutes she propped herself onto one elbow and looked up into Graham's anxious face.

"Black!" Behind her tearstains Helen was smiling from satisfaction and gratitude.

.......................................

Some forty minutes later Helen and Graham, both relaxing after a warm shower, were side by side on Graham's bed. Helen was lying face down, her head turned to face Graham, who was sitting next to her and busy taking the top from a tube of cream. Squeezing a good blob onto his fingers he began to very gently apply it to Helen's bottom. Helen winced at his touch, but shook her head when he made to take it away.

"No, its okay. I expected to feel a bit sore."

As he massaged the cream into her skin Graham looked at her and spoke. "I am amazed at your courage, I've never had anyone absorb as much as you have today. I got very close to calling it off at one point, because I thought you'd get damaged."

"Is that when you went for the ice?"

"Yes. I had to stop spanking you with that tawse, I was worried that your skin would break and scar, it was already beginning to bleed and show deep bruising. That's why I had to whip your back."

"Well, thank you for that, but it did feel so good, I hated it when you stopped."

"I promised no permanent damage, and that's what I was making sure of."

"I won't try it again. I've found my limits, so no BDSM need frighten me again, and I've experienced the release that cumming under discipline can bring."

She rolled onto her side and looked at him. "It's very strange, you know, but to be whipped like that sort of empowers you, it makes you feel stronger than the person doing the whipping. And when you do cum from it - well, it's the strongest emotion you can possibly feel, so I thank you for letting me taste that - for just that one time."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds