Finding Happiness After Love Dies

I broke the kiss and rose to support myself on my extended arms once more. I began to slowly pull from her cunt. Just before I popped out I stopped my withdrawal and slowly slid back inside. I continued this slow gentle movement as she tried to work her hips more rapidly against me. I felt the seed rising in my cock and fought to hold back. Laura was becoming more and more animated, pulling me to her, trying to speed up our loving. Finally she cried out, "Now, Damn it. Now! Please fuck me faster. I need it harder and faster NOW! Please Damn You Ron."

I smiled down at her and increased the speed and power of my thrusts. I felt Laura's feet come off the bed and her heels locked behind my thighs as she began to madly, wildly slam her cunt up toward me, slamming our pubic bones together as I felt her cunt clutch my cock. Laura screamed out her pleasure and I felt the flutter of her cunt tightening and relaxing over and over as she slid into another orgasm.

I could hold out no longer and I slammed into her three or four times as hard and fast as I could. I felt my seed rising and flowing out the end of my cock and deep into her clasping cunt. I grunted, "UNHHHHH", slammed into her deeply and held myself as tightly to her crotch as I could. I felt Laura strain upward, arching her back as she pressed herself tightly to me at the same time.

I looked down and almost fell into Laura's glistening eyes. She was smiling up at me. I felt her begin to slowly relax and we moved downward, still locked together as she finally relaxed enough for her ass to once again rest on the bed. Laura moved her hands up to my shoulders. She pulled me downward and we began a multitude of slow, gentle, loving kisses.

I rose slightly and looked down at her then said, "That was wonderful. I don't think I have ever had it better."

I moved slightly and let myself fall off Laura and onto the bed beside her. She rolled toward me and threw her right leg over mine and snuggled into my side. She lay with her head on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

I moved to give her a gentle kiss and said, "Laura I love you. I never thought I would ever love again but you have proven me wrong. I know we haven't been together very long but...Laura I want you to marry me. Will you? I don't have a job but I have enough saved we can live pretty well and I intend to stay in the reserves so I will have about as much income as if I worked in town if I take some short tours like I have been. Laura, can you live like that if you were my wife?"

Laura was crying. I became worried but she smiled through her tears and shook her head yes. She used her right hand to wipe her tears and said, "Yes. Yes, Ron I'll marry you and I'm not worried about your work. I want you."

We drifted off to sleep holding each other and floating in the euphoria of our love. I woke up about an hour later and went to the bathroom. I checked on the food we left on the table but it was already put in the refrigerator. I had never heard or felt Laura rise. I took care of my business and crawled back into bed with Laura.

I woke slowly to the sun in my eyes the next morning. I was alone in bed but I could smell coffee. I once more went to the bathroom then wandered into the kitchen. I didn't think about what I was doing and just followed my past practices. I slept nude and went for my morning coffee nude. Laura was not in the house. I poured my coffee and wandered toward the enclosed breezeway as that is normally how we leave the house.

When I got outside I saw Laura sitting in a chair under my favorite tree watching the mist rise over the river. Again I didn't think, I just walked out to her nude. I stopped and stared at the vision sitting in my chair slowly sipping her coffee. Laura was also nude and she was even more beautiful in the morning light than I had imagined. I suppose she had heard me because she turned her head toward me and said, "Are you just going to stand there staring at me or are you going to give me a good morning kiss and sit beside me while we have our coffee?''

I didn't answer, I just moved beside her chair, bent and gave her a gentle kiss. I pulled back and started to stand when Laura wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me down once more. She moaned and her lips opened. I felt her tongue begin to invade my mouth and I reciprocated. We played tonsil hockey for several heartbeats then she released me and leaned back in her chair once more. She looked up at my face and smiled then took a sip of her coffee. It was amazing, even drinking coffee she was sexy!

I moved to a chair and pulled it in front of her so I could look at her as I enjoyed my coffee. Laura smiled and pulled her feet up into her chair. She rested her heels on the seat near the arms and splayed her legs open for me. She looked into my eyes and smiled before she asked, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

I licked my lips and croaked, "Yee, Yeah. I could look at that all day long Honey. God, you're so beautiful!"

Laura sat there a few minutes as we enjoyed some small talk. She smiled and stood saying, "My cups empty. You want more too?"

"Yeah, please," I said. I watched, entranced as Laura glided up to me. She took my cup and bent forward to give me a sensuous kiss. I reached out and fondled her wonderful breasts as she did so. I heard her moan and felt her thrust her breast harder into my grasp before she stood. Laura smiled down at me, turned and walked to the house. Between watching her as we drank our coffee, the kiss and her sexily wiggling walk back to the house my cock was as stiff as it had ever been. Watching Laura return with our coffee didn't help at all either.

When she got back she stood just in front of me and looked down at my cock. She smiled and said, "Ohhh. What's that in your lap? Looks like someone is happy to see me huh?"

Laura carefully sat our coffee on the table beside my chair and knelt in front of me. She reached out and grabbed my cock then leaned over and slid it into her mouth. I groaned as I felt her tongue fluttering, licking, and tickling that most sensitive spot just under the glans. I felt my hips and crotch muscles tense up and I thrust gently upward trying to get more into her mouth. I put my hands on her head to guide, perhaps to even pull her toward me.

Laura used her other hand to remove mine and she moaned "huh uh." All the while she continued to bob her head and flutter her tongue. I felt my seed begin to rise and I warned her.

Laura put hard suction on my cock then rapidly raised her head. I heard the pop as she pulled my cock completely out of her mouth. Before I could complain Laura spun around, bent over and grabbed my cock between her legs. I watched as she lowered her hips toward my lap and guided my cock into her drooling cunt.

As soon as she had the head of my cock lodged in the opening of her cunt she let herself go and slammed down onto me completely seating me once more in her swampy pussy. This time she did not hesitate to get used to my invasion. Laura began to rise and fall, each stroke she slammed down trying to take everything she could back into her pussy.

After just a few strokes Laura began to moan and I felt her pussy clench. That was all it took for me and I grabbed her hips. On her next down stroke I pulled her down hard and held her to me as I unloaded the built up sperm into her pussy. That was all it took for her to go over the precipice. Laura screamed once more and I felt the flutter of her pussy as she enjoyed her orgasm.

After her contractions stopped she sighed, leaned back to me and turned her head toward mine. She reached her arm over her shoulder and pulled my head to hers where we shared a gentle kiss.

Laura stood, bent forward and picked up her coffee then walked back to her chair. She once again sat with her feet in the chair and splayed her legs out. As I drank my coffee we stared into each other's eyes and smiled. I watched from time to time as my seed drained from Laura's pussy and down the cheek of her ass to drip onto the chair. Her pussy lips were still deep red and puffy.

We continued to talk and get to know each other better, to discuss our future life together until we heard the first canoe coming down the river. We reluctantly rose and walked arm in arm back into my house before they could see us.

We showered together then Laura fixed me a country breakfast—ham, eggs, hash browns and toast. As she finished loading the dishwasher I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I slowly moved my hands up and cupped her breasts, taking her nipples between thumb and index finger.

Laura moaned and pressed back into me as I rolled her nipples. She turned her head back for another kiss. I gave it to her then she turned in my arms, wrapped her arms around my neck and we had a long, loving French kiss. Finally I broke the kiss and said, "Honey, put on the same dress you had on yesterday and let's go to town now. I think we have a purchase we need to make don't we?"

"What??? OH!" Laura smiled and said, "If it's what I think it may be YES! Let's go shopping."

Within ten minutes we were dressed and out of the house. I was impressed. Beulah thought she was dressing fast if it took her thirty minutes. I hoped this would continue.

We spent two hours picking out her ring then had lunch at Max's, our favorite restaurant. we went straight home and were back in bed almost before we got into the house. After another rousing bout of sex we once again drifted off to sleep entwined with each other.

I woke slowly to hammering and shouting. I saw by the clock that we had slept about an hour and a quarter. I slowly climbed from bed and pulled on my cutoffs, normally the only clothes I wore in the summer.

I stumbled to the door to find Roger, Connie, Aaron and his girlfriend. Without thinking I stood back to let them in. when they got into the living room they all looked around and Connie asked, "Where's Laura? I thought...When she didn't come home last night I thought she was with you?

I felt my stomach start to clench up then I heard a sweet voice say, "Ron what's going on? Are you talking to some...MOM???"

I turned to the bedroom door and saw Laura standing just outside the door naked as the day she was born. I could see the results of our love glistening on her thighs and there were white flecks on her pussy lips. She immediately flushed deep red and turned to run back into my bedroom. The door slammed shut behind her.

I just stood there in shock, then turned to look at my, our, guests, her family. Roger was staring at the door and the other three were looking at me. The women had blushed also but not as badly as had Laura. Aaron was glaring at me.

Connie started walking toward the bedroom and Cindy followed. Connie knocked on the door then pushed it opened. As she entered the bedroom she said, "Laura Honey, it's just me and Cindy."

I could hear Laura crying then her mother's soothing sounding conversation. I didn't hear what she was saying but I heard Cindy squeal, "Oh, it's gorgeous!"

A lot more murmuring came from the bedroom then the three women walked back into the main part of the house. Laura was still blushing but she stood proud. She walked up to me and wrapped both her arms around my left arm. She leaned her head against my shoulder then rose to give me a gentle kiss.

Laura looked to her father and brother and said, "Daddy I'm sorry I worried you last night. I just forgot to call and tell you I was staying with Ron." She raised her head and looked him in the eyes then she continued, "We're getting married and unless he doesn't want me to I'll be staying here from now on." Laura looked up at me when she said that and I pulled her tighter against me. I smiled and nodded yes.

I felt Laura relax and press against my side. Roger stepped toward me and held his hand out. As I shook it he said congratulations, then it was Aaron's turn. I invited everyone to sit. I took my favorite chair and once again Laura plopped into my lap. We visited the afternoon away.

Finally about five Laura looked over at the women. She had reluctantly moved into a chair of her own after she had put my legs to sleep. She said, "If you'll stay for supper I will begin cooking."

Our guests discussed the evening and decided to stay. The women rose to prepare the meal and we men continued to talk. By now we were getting pretty deep into my bottle of Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban. We were at the point that everything is sort of funny...

We had a little trouble seating everyone but I moved—with difficulty and much stumbling—my dining table into the enclosed breezeway so we could all eat together. Hummmm. Looked like I needed to build an office and maybe another bedroom or two onto the house so I could put the dining table back into the dining room.

We had a very enjoyable meal and everyone got more than a little tipsy. We had a lot of good wine with the meal then some Port with dessert, coffee after. Everyone seemed to have a great time and the night went past rapidly.

Finally about midnight everyone decided they needed to leave and started out. Aaron came back inside and said, "Hey, our car's gone!"

Cindy looked up with a shocked look on her face then she said, "Oh, hey. We didn't bring a car. We walked remember?" Then she began giggling.

Roger said, "No, we didn't walk. We had the car it's...we left it on the highway. We didn't have the key remember?"

Cindy said, "Oh. Well come on, let's go. We gotta get home." she started walking down my driveway toward the highway.

I managed to get everyone stopped and since Connie was the least drunk I took her to the gate so she could get the car and drive everyone else home. I made her promise to call me when they got there. Well, actually I had tried to get them to all stay with me because they were so tipsy but they absolutely refused. I didn't go to bed until I got her call. When I got to my bedroom Laura was already in bed and fast asleep. I just stood and admired her beautiful naked body for a moment before I crawled in beside her. She moaned and cuddled against me as I, too, fell to sleep.

The next morning we were once again enjoying our coffee outside when the phone rang. Thankfully I usually take the cordless out with me so I could answer it. It was my attorney reminding me my USERRA trial began the next Monday. I promised we would be there and hung up.

The whole next week I was tied up in the trial. As with all proceedings it was a nightmare with the company trying to make me look bad and make it look like I had been dismissed for cause then had taken the military tour. They had the most blatant troublemakers testifying about my supposed discrimination. I was shocked they even tried to show I had voluntarily resigned. Since I hadn't signed the 'resignation' that didn't work too well. Of course it helped that I had copies of my request for military leave, request for reinstatement and so forth. I even had copies of the counseling statements I had used on the troublemakers—statements that had miraculously disappeared from their personnel files.

Belinda Scoggins even testified against me, stating I was rude and threatening. Unfortunately for her I managed to have some pictures and recordings of her talking to my ex and they were trashing me—you know, from the time I caught them in the restaurant that day? In any event, after the testimony from both sides, after all evidence had been submitted, the Judge ruled in my favor. He awarded me back pay to the date I requested reinstatement and ruled I should have been given the promotion to manager so the back pay was at the higher rate. He also awarded punitive damages to me because of the collusion with my ex wife. The company itself was fined significantly for failure to follow the USERRA law. It was ordered I be offered the Manager's job when I returned to work.

I went to the office the next Monday to take up my new position and was met by the regional manager and the company's attorneys. They refused to allow me to work. They said they were appealing the decision and until a decision was rendered on the appeal they would not let me work and would not pay what was owed.

Laura and I married three weeks later on the riverbank at her parent's home. We did not take a honeymoon trip because I was scheduled for another short tour of duty, this time three months in Great Britain. Since Laura was not employed full time she decided she would travel with me when I got a tour. We left for my next tour and turned it into a three-month honeymoon. We toured all over Great Britain during the weekends and I took some time off and we went to France also.

When we returned to the states Laura and I had a small surprise for her parents. It seems there was going to be a grandchild. Laura had been on the pill when I first got home and until the month before our trip. We had decided I was not too old for at least one child and she wanted one so badly I agreed. She had become pregnant almost immediately upon our arrival in Great Britain but we had waited on our homecoming to tell everyone.

As the pregnancy progressed my Laura only became more beautiful. She was sure she was an ugly old cow but I disagreed. Oh, sure her tumescent belly was a little distracting but the overall package was still my love and she just glowed. Even when her back ached and her feet hurt she was cheerful and wonderfully beautiful. In the third month of the pregnancy we got a surprise. Laura was pregnant with twins!

Finally the day came and I had to take Laura to the hospital. As labor went, hers was not too bad. She was only in labor four hours before the first child was born. We had a six pound seven ounce girl that we named Constance Ann Stevens. Five minutes later her brother Ronald Roger Stevens came into the world weighing in at seven pounds two ounces.

When the family was allowed into her room Laura had a baby nursing at each breast. She was glowing and smiling bigger than I had ever seen. I took my new family home two days later and got busy enlarging our home. now I had to build two more bedrooms onto the house and the office I had planned. Charlie came to see his half siblings. He and his girlfriend wouldn't hardly put them down long enough for Laura to nurse them and let them sleep.

When the children were four months old I got the decision on the appeal of my USERRA case. Once again I won and the company folded. My attorney even negotiated a payment in lieu of my being given the Manager's position. After attorney fees I was awarded $970,000 and change. Unfortunately, taxes would reduce that to about $767,000 but what the hey. With the settlement and what I had in savings from my first marriage Laura and I could live well on the interest from our savings. I was ok with that.

Laura and I were walking through Wal-Mart on one of our shopping trips when I stopped. I felt my face clench and lurched when Laura ran the baby cart into me. She rushed to me and asked what was wrong. I sighed and said, "See that dumpy woman at the deli counter? That's my ex."

Laura looked where I was pointing and grinned. She pushed the baby carriage ahead of her and rushed up to Beulah. When I got closer I heard her say, "You don't know me but I want to thank you for making me the happiest woman alive. I don't know why you decided to let this wonderful man go but I thank you in my prayers every day for doing it. He has made me the happiest I have ever been. I have never had a better lover, friend or provider."

Laura gave Beulah a hug and was pushing the children away before I could interrupt. I looked at Beulah and saw her chest shaking with her silent tears. She looked at me then at Laura and our children before she turned back to me. I heard her say quietly before I walked away; "You were you know. I didn't realize what I had until I decided I didn't need you interrupting my reading and time with my friends. You don't know how much I wish I had let you talk me into not divorcing. All my friends are divorced now and most of us are miserable. All we do is read and gossip or watch movies. Have a good life Ronnie. You deserve it after what I did to you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds