• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Finding His One Pt. 02

Finding His One Pt. 02

Their first encounter was tame but it felt like an awakening for both of them. They spent time after learning about one another, sharing only little details at first. The feelings were intense but both kept them back for fear of falling to fast.

Days went by and texts were sent, A smiley face here and kissy face there, and when they were together they found a quiet that was new for them. They did the normal date stuff after that first encounter, both afraid to push the boundaries. They made out in the car and went on walks, stealing kisses and touches when no one was looking. It was building up and the both could feel how intense the attraction was for both of them. It was scary at first, but the more time they spent together the easier it was to share. They had both been hurt in the past and did not want to open up too much or too fast for fear of being rejected for their inner thoughts. Slowly over time he opened up and she found safety in his arms.

Thinking about that first night he realized she flipped a switch in him. He was the kind responsible guy, always soft spoken and polite, but what in his head was much different. He liked the control, the power she gave to him. He did not have to take it from her, she gave it freely to him, making the feelings so much more intoxicating. He made up his mind he would try again to be in control, but it scared him. He was never in a dominate role before and he did not know his or her boundaries. Could he bring it up and not scare her away?

He decided it was worth the chance, but how to approach it was the issue. They had talked a little about that night. His hands on her body, pushing her around where he wanted her, the things they said to each other in the heat of passion, all the things that would have stopped sex cold with others only intensified the sex with her. He wanted more and more of her, and had to figure it out. He watched porn but none of it prepared him for her. He wanted it to be soft, but rough. How should he hold her, how should he talk to her in those moments, all those questions ran through his head. He just decided to learn with her and hopefully he would find his way with her help.

He picked her up after work one night and they went for a drive. No destination in mind just driving with his hand on the gear shift and hers on the back of his neck. He could feel himself starting to get hard, making slight noises. She looked over with a slight smirk and ran her hand down his shoulders and top his lap, inches from his hard cock. He looked over and saw her biting her lip with this grin on her face. His hand reached over and softly caressed her thigh, as she threw her head back and gave a soft moan. He moved his fingers slowly along her inner thigh to her panties and they were already wet, and he gently brushed her clit. Her moan got louder, her hand reaching for his cock. But he stopped her, "not yet babygirl."

She looked over surprised, but let go and continued to moan as his hand teased her. Her hands roamed her own body, pulling down her top a little and teasing her nipples. His hand continued to tease her, and the more he played with her the more her legs opened for him. He looked over at a red light and smiled at her. "Now you take your hand and put it where mine is and make yourself cum for me baby-girl." Her eyes looked over at him in a haze of lust and pleasure and she nodded at him. She was unable to speak just make little noises. He reached up taking her breasts out of her top, pulling on her nipples as her hand played with her clit. She moaned and squirmed in her seat. She looked over to him and asked, "may I cum?"

He smiled and nodded to her. Her whole body shook with his hand on her nipples and her hand on her clit. She collapsed in the passenger seat breathing hard with a relaxed smile. She turned to him and said, "thank you. Can it be your turn now?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Finding His One Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 364 milliseconds