Finding Love Pt. 06

"Oh God, don't stop angel, don't you fucking stop. Suck me harder, fuck me harder, make me cum, Ari," Vivian babbled as Ari's ministrations pushed her closer and closer to nirvana.

Ari then did the one thing she knew would truly blow Vivian's mind, she pressed deeper and stimulated Vivian's sweet spot. She was forced to stop sucking the dildo as Vivian hips began to thrash wildly at the new sensations.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Vivian screamed as her body stiffened and she squirted, which is what Ari was trying to make her do.

A few minutes after the pulsating pleasure finally receded, Vivian spoke, her voice raspy and thick. "My god angel, you almost killed me, but what a death it would be darling. I love you my angel, my Ari." She barely had the energy to talk, didn't have enough to move, and motioned for Ari to come to her, which Ari did.

They kissed, softly and sweetly. Ari removed Vivian's harness and cuddled with her as they napped. Soon they would both need to wake and shower. Vivian would go down to the club for most of the night and Ari would stay and study for her next exam. Just three to go and then she would be going home to talk to her parents. She wondered just how much that conversation would change her life forever.

This story, Finding Love, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Dru_Druthers wishes to express her thanks to her beta reader. Without her editing, this story would not have been as good as it is. Any mistakes found are Dru_Druthers' alone

And lastly Dru_Druthers expresses her thanks to two wonderful friends who supported her and her work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds