Finding my Place Ch. 04

Despite the age difference, despite knowing her since she was five, despite having had an affair with her mother, it didn't seem awkward at all. Our passion for one another sprung forth from some natural connection between us, like it was always meant to be, just waiting for the opportune time to explode. And explode it did.

I nearly ripped her blouse off of her, as she reached around unhooking her sheer black bra. She lifted up her breasts, as if making an offering. I dove right in, sucking, licking, and nibbling her firm, luscious tits. She held my head tight against her chest as I sucked on her tits.

"Oh god Shaun! I've been dreaming of this moment for years. Please fuck me, fuck me now."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I picked her up and carried her into the house, nearly tripping as I weaved my way through the patio door. I carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom and laid her on the bed. Along the way she had managed to kick off her shoes and remove her blouse and bra. Melissa was now laying there half naked, stretching her arms up, rubbing her hands through her long, dark brown hair. I knelt over her, undoing her pants and pulling them and her panties down as she lifted her hips making it easier for me to slide them down.

I laid down on top of her, kissing her hard. As I slid down her body towards her breasts she pleaded with me to just fuck her, to just give her my cock. I needed no more encouraging. I knelt back up, undoing my shirt as she reached up and unhooked my belt and undid my slacks. I slid off the bed a moment to remove my clothes then crawled back up over her. Melissa spread her legs wide as my cock came to rest against her hot, wet pussy.

Without wasting any time she reached down between us, grabbing my cock and guided it into her pussy. God, what a feeling it was; she was so tight, and so wet. I pounded into her a few times and she was already cumming; bucking back up against me as she yelled out. I kept pumping into her as I felt her pussy juices flow, creating a slurping noise as I slammed my cock deep into her.

Once she slowed down a bit, still heaving from her orgasm, I pulled out and rolled her over. I pulled her up onto her knees and started to fuck her doggy style. God, she had a gorgeous ass. I rubbed and teased her ass, sliding a finger over her anus making her gasp. Teasingly I slid the tip of my finger into her dark hole, causing her to yell out while she slid backwards trying to get more of my finger. I began to finger her ass in rhythm to my fucking her pussy, driving her crazy as she moaned, yelled, gasped with pleasure.

Seeing Melissa in the throes of passion turned me on like I couldn't imagine; I was rapidly approaching my own orgasm. Melissa urged me on, telling me to cum, to fill her pussy with my semen. Her talk pushed me over the edge, I exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of my cum into her. As I came, it drove Melissa over the edge who gasped as her body began to quiver. She shook for several minutes it seemed, before she collapsed, my dick popping out of her. She laid there below me, whimpering, with a deep smile of contentment on her face.

We fucked three more times that night and awoke in a sixty-nine position. It had been a long time since I had had such explosive sex. Melissa was, is, insatiable. All of this happened nearly a month ago. Since that time we have slept together every night, having sex, making love, continuously; in the shower, in the kitchen, in the hot tub, in the living room, on the stairs, even in her office one afternoon.

Olivia gave me more than the confidence to rediscover myself and find a place in the world; she also gave me Melissa...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds