• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fine Chinese Dining

Fine Chinese Dining

12

This all started because my roommate is studying to be a chef at a local culinary college. Every so often he likes to practice on his roommates, along with a few of our mutual friends by cooking Saturday night dinner. So this one weekend he decided to cook Chinese, something that us hometowners hadn't much experience with. As usual Steve, the budding chef, is running late and in a bit of a panic so he sends me off to a nearby Chinese grocer with a list of items he needs, despite my objections. I had never heard of most of these ingredients so he told me to just ask someone if I needed help.

It was about 1:00 in the afternoon as I pulled into the parking lot and rather timidly entered the grocery. I looked around and as expected I felt just a little out of place. The Chinese lady at the counter greeted me with a smile and a "Hello" so I felt a little easier and headed into the isles to make my selections.

I started at the vegetable isle where I was able to pick up the first few items that I recognized. Then I proceeded to look for the other items that I had no clue where to find, pastes and powders and other concoctions. I turned the corner on the 2nd isle and gazed down it looking for anything that might resemble the spices section. Instead my eyes suddenly saw a vision, a vision of Asian loveliness.

As I stared at her beauty she raised her head and our eyes met, she modestly looked away. She must have known what was in my eyes. I was slowly and intently studying her body when she looked up. She was the most desirous woman I had ever seen. Her age I guessed was about 22 and she was slim like you would expect. It is hard to describe but there was something (or maybe everything) about this girl that made her so desirably sexual. She was definitely an exotic beauty. Her gray knit turtleneck sweater clung to her body showing every curve from her shoulders to her flat stomach. A long gray skirt flowed over her ass and down her legs almost to her ankles and it flared open at one side where it was slit to just to above her knees. Her hair was dark and straight, cut to just cover the back of her neck with bangs that brushed her forehead. Her eyes were clear and dark. She had creamed coffee skin that shown like silk.

I studied her breasts intently. They were at least a B but probably C's and a their full perky shape made me dream of devouring them right on the spot. My eyes scanned lower, across her flat stomach and then to her up-lifted ass. Ooh what an ass. It was a the classic dream cum true and it said, "fuck me" as soon as she turned to walk away.

There's no way I wanted to let this girl out of my sight so I quickly stammered "Excuse me miss," she turned slightly to see if I was talking to her. "Ah, can you help me find these items, I'm not sure where to look."

She looked at me with some hesitation, probably thinking I was nuts or something. But she looked at the list and then nodded for me to follow her. She didn't speak, just quickly walked to the spots where she found the items and placed them in my basket. I followed her like a lost dog and spent the whole time surfing her body with my eyes. It only took her a few minutes and at the end she gave me a quick smile and handed me back the list. I said, "That's great...thanks for your help...I really appreciate it” She gave me another polite smile and said, "Ok." Then she turned and headed for the cashier. I hurried and got in line behind her.

I couldn’t take my eyes off this beauty. I stared as she talked in Chinese to the cashier, they were giggling as they talked and occasionally the cashier would glance at me and then resume her conversation with a few more giggles and even more conversation. I suspected that they might be talking about me. Of course I had no idea so I just smiled politely and waited patiently till this rare beauty had paid for her groceries and was ready to leave. She had never looked at me again, not even a glance back as she made her way out of the store. I followed her every step and completely forgot what I was supposed to be doing.

“May I take you things?” the cashier said in a heavy Chinese accent.

“Oh, oh ya, I’m sorry," I replied. “Is your mind somewhere else?” she asked with a sly smile. “Ah I guess you could say that.” I said. As I returned my attention to the matter at hand I glanced down to see my items and noticed a shopping bag on the floor at my feet. Suddenly I realized it belonged to the beauty that just left the store.

I quickly said to the cashier “Excuse me I think this belongs to..." I pointed to the parking lot as I could see her still walking to her car. “I’ll be right back." I dashed out of the store before I had even thought of what I would say when I caught up with her. “Ah excuse me miss...” I panted. “I think you left this at the cashier?”

She turned, as I got close. “Oh yes, that is mine...thank you,” she replied in what surprisingly was a perfect American pronunciation. But she didn’t reach for the bag. Instead she continued walking to her car, so I was glad to oblige her by carrying the bag to the car for her. She was sensually silent as usual, never seeming to give away her thoughts or intentions. It was driving me crazy. I wanted some hint of what she thought of me. Was she at all attracted to me? Certainly not like the hard-on I had for her, I guessed.

She opened the car door and then pulled the front seat forward to slide her bags into the back. She bent over to shift them onto the floor behind the drivers seat. Oh man, again that ass was staring back at me, begging me, urging my cock to attention. As she stood up I handed her the bag. She said “Thank you."

I said, “It was the least I could do after you helped me with my shopping list."

She placed the bag beside the others and turned back to face me. “Do you like Chinese...?” she questioned as she looked up. With a measured hesitation she complete her sentence ..."food?”

My mind raced to a place it shouldn’t ought to go. “Ah well yes...well I’ve never really tried authentic Chinese..." Now it was my turn to test her reaction. With a slight hesitation I said ..."food." She smiled knowingly. At that moment my heart skipped a beat. Was this girl leading me somewhere I wanted to go?

She said, “I’ve seen you before...you live at the Hampton apartments don’t you?"

“Yes,” I said with astonishment. “How did you know?”

She answered, “I live there too.”

This is my lucky day, but how did I not ever see this goddess before. She answered my question before I could ask it. “I saw you in the elevator leaving for work all dressed up... you looked very nice I might add...but you didn’t notice me because you were pouring over some papers.”

“Oh I’m sorry..." I started to babble off some reason but found myself staring into those luscious eyes, and those dark pearls intensely stared back at me. I could feel her heat coming over me. I wanted to grab her and have her right in the front seat of the car. My words trailed off and she broke my trance by saying with a laugh, “Well you better go pay for your own groceries now."

I had completely forgotten my reason for being there in the first place. “Oh ya, I...it was really nice to meet you. I hope...”

Before I could complete my sentence she was bending to sit in her car. She looked up and said “You know, I know a great place where you can dine on authentic Chinese...if you’re interested. Are you interested?”

What a loaded question. There was no way I would answer “No” to that one. “Yes I am very interested!” That was the first definitive statement out of my mouth since I had met her.

She rooted in her purse and pulled out a pen and a small note pad. She quickly scribbled on it and folded it, then handed to me. With a slight smirk she said, “I hope you will enjoy.." Then she quickly started the car and was backing away before I could say another word or even read the note.

I headed back to the grocery to pay for my things and opened the note as I walked. It had 3 words, “Sushi," “30 Min." “# 609." Oh my god. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My heart pounded and my cock throbbed. This sex kitten had just invited me to her place for my fantasy meal. I looked back to see if she was still in the parking lot, but she was already gone.

I quickly collected my groceries and was back at my place in ten minutes. I dropped off the groceries for Steve and took a fast shower. The whole time I was wondering what was in store for me at apartment 609. Was this invitation what I think it is, or is she actually planning on cooking me dinner. Well I would know soon enough. I raced out of the apartment telling Steve “I hope I won’t be back for dinner.” “What!?” Steve shouted back. “I’ll explain later.” I replied as I raced through out the door.

A moment later I was knocking at # 609. What seemed like an eternity passed, and then I heard her unlatch the chain and the door opened. My Asian princess was standing back about a foot from the door. Despite it being the middle of the afternoon her apartment was dark with a few strategic lights on. Her silhouette was backlit by a small track light in the foyer. I was overcome by her loveliness and simply stared at the see through nightgown she was wearing. I could clearly see her white silk bra and panties and the outline of her curvaceous waist and lean legs. My cock began to twitch. This was what I had dreamed but the reality went way beyond my imagination.

She said politely, “Please come in. I’m glad you decided to join me for an early dinner. I wasn’t sure you would come.”

I said. “Oh, I would not have missed such an intriguing invitation...May I say you look amazing.."

She took me by the hand and with slight smile said, “I have the feeling you will be amazing too." I saw a long couch with a large low coffee table in front of it. On the coffee table was a place setting for one. What was this, why only one, I thought? There was a Chinese patterned placemat with chopsticks, small tea pot and 2 cups and a small Chinese style lantern lamp. She directed me to sit on the couch in front of the place setting. She was standing in front of me.

She turned and bending over, she lit the lamp and then poured 2 cups of tea. Her ass was at my eye level and I could see her panties running down the crack of her gorgeous ass through her legs to just barely cover her pussy. I had to reach into my pocket to discreetly to reposition my erection. I knew this girl had a very special afternoon planned and my whole body was just aching to grab her and ravish that exotic body.

She picked up the 2 cups of tea and turned around. Then carefully, she knelt on the couch straddling my outstretched legs and sat on my lap. I could feel her soft ass and upper thighs tense and relax as she positioned herself as close to my crotch as she could. She said “Chinese always serve tea at the beginning and during our meals, this is Jasmine.” I took the cup from her and watched as she sipped the hot tea, her lips gently caressing the rim. She held the cup with two hands and I did likewise as my eyes studied her beauty and waited for her next move. I realized that this was her dinner party and I should play the polite guest and follow my host’s directions, at least until she fully revealed the nature of festivities.

I said to her, “You haven’t told me your name yet?” She laughed and toasted my cup again, “Why don’t you call me Jasmine.” As we finished our tea she took the cups and stood up. Again she turned and bent over to place them on the table, then straightened the place setting and turned back to face me. Her hands went to the tie on her gown and with a slight tug it fell over her bare shoulders and slid to the floor. A slight gasp left my lips as I feasted on her stunning beauty. Then, to my surprise, she sat down on the table. Yes, she sat directly on the place setting. “Well now I know what she’s up to." I thought. This was going to be one delicious dinner. The heck with my roommate’s gourmet cooking, this was going to be real Chinese dining.

She smiled a very naughty smile and said, “I hope you like Sushi?." I was on cloud nine. Then she said, “Why don’t you take your shirt off and come closer to me.” I did as she asked. Then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Then very slowly, she lowered her bra, watching me and waiting for my reaction. “Aaah," I groaned as her breasts spilled loose. Just as I had thought, they were full with perky upturned nipples. I slid off the couch and was kneeling on the floor in front of her. She grabbed my hand and led it to her left breast. Her legs spread apart and I slid up close to her, my cock in line with her crotch and our bare stomachs touched for the first time.

Her chest heaved with a deep breath as she felt my skin on hers. I brought my other hand to the other breast and began to caress both, following their outline and softly stimulating her nipples to attention. I leaned my head towards her and she opened her lips slightly, waiting for my kiss. My mouth softly grazed her bottom lip then the top one. As I pressed closer her mouth opened wider and I slipped my tongue in. She sucked me hard and our tongues clashed with lust. We probed each other’s mouth and pressed our faces together like two hungry animals. After the longest and tastiest French I’ve ever had I broke away and ran my tongue down her jaw line just under her chin till I met her delicate ear. She moaned and squeezed me with her arms and legs. She pushed my head to indicate her pleasure and directed me to keep going lower.

Her hands ran down my back to my waist. She slid one hand under the waist of my pants trying to grab my ass and pull me close to her. Then I felt her other hand tugging at my belt, and then my zipper. My cock was aching to get out as she slipped my shorts over the head of my raging mast. She leaned back now and with her feet, pushed my pants and shorts to my knees. Then clamping her legs around me she drew my cock up into her stomach. I instinctively pressed into her grinding my cock against her silky abdomen.

This was incredible. The most beautiful, exotic, sexy woman, who I had only laid eyes on an hour earlier, was now opening all her tasteful delights to me. I thought I would cum right then but I controlled myself by returning my attention to Jasmine’s neckline. I again nuzzled into her, probing with my tongue and gently biting with my lips. I could tell by her soft moans the she was loving it. I worked my way lower until her left breast was waiting at my mouth. I pointed my tongue and pressed into her nipple.

Then I flicked it back and forth a few times which brought on louder moans and tremors rippled through Jasmine’s body. Then I closed my mouth around her entire nipple and areola and started sucking hard. “Oh my god...” she cried. “That feels so good...oooooh...suck it harder...” she begged.

I continued to suck and work her nipple with my hungry tongue. Her legs were like a vise around my waist as she was grinding her pubic bone into my cock. I could feel the tension rising in her and her moans continued to increase. “Ah...Ah...Ah..Aaaargh “ she cried as the first orgasm shook her entire body and she moaned with pleasure as the waves continued to cascade through her. I held her tight and waited a minute for the aftershocks to ease before going back to work on her.

I went to the other breast and worked her into a near frenzy again, sucking and nibbling her tit as my hand roamed her body. She was leaning back on the table and pushing downward on my head, urging me to go lower. She didn’t have to twist my arm. My nose and tongue pressed and prodded her belly and she giggled and moaned as I found her ticklish erogenous zones. She pushed me even lower and spread her legs wide so I would have full view of that long talked about sushi. She wasn’t shaved because she didn’t really need to.

There was only a small triangular tuft of hair pointing the way to total pleasure. I could see her juices were already flowing and her sweet smell was wafting from those luscious pussy lips. I lower my tongue and teased all around the opening to her sweet treasure. She started to get more frantic as I continued to tease and began clutch and pull at my head directing into her opening. “Put your tongue on it...please now. Taste me hard, I need it now...” her voice tailed off into a whimpering moan.

I couldn’t wait any longer and finally slammed my whole face into her pussy. My tongue penetrated her first. I pressed it as deep as I could go. She tensed and squeezed my head with her thighs. I lapped her juices and ran my tongue up and down the length of her gash. She was moaning continuously now and muttering in some Chinese dialect. I think she was translating when she cried, “Oh god, you're beautiful...make me cum...eat my clit now...ooooh I’m so close...”

I could feel it too. She was starting to tense again and buck as I devoured her click. I suck her Chinese rosebud hard. I twisted it and nibbled with my lips. Then I started to stroke it a lap it with the full length of my tongue. That was it, she just went insane and held my head as she started to buck up against my face. She was ramming hips into me, literally fucking my face. I less than a minute she started to scream “Oh fuck...oh...oh ... oh god...fuck...fuck...ah ah aaaaargh." My face was soaked with her cum she was bouncing and vibrating all over the table as the most incredible orgasm took over her body.

I leaned over her and watched as the many expressions of ecstasy washed across her face. She was panting hard and her arms were now rapped around my back and her legs on my hips. As she regained some composure she gave a slightly embarrassed laugh and said “Oh my god, I don’t believe how good that was. You turn me on so bad I just...aah! Now it’s you’re turn. It’s time for your desert. You can have anything you want...any way you want...anywhere you want...ha ha.”

I of course knew exactly what I wanted. My cock in her pussy was my utmost desire at that moment. I needed to fuck her so bad. I was almost to the point of no return and was surprised I hadn’t blown my load all over her by now. I thought for a moment and then said “Turn over on your stomach.” “Oooh yes!” she said with obvious delight. She rolled over and lay flat on the top of the coffee table. Her boobs were sandwiched beneath her. She positioned her hips up against the edge of the table and her knees were on the floor. She asked, “Can you put that pillow under my hips? The edge of the table may hurt once you start pounding me.”

grabbed the pillow off the couch and slid it under her hips and tummy. As she positioned herself for me, I was blown away by her ease and seemingly natural sense about sex. She spread her arms out wide across the table and grasped the other edge. Then she turned her head to have a look at me, as if to say, “I’m ready." I positioned my self behind her beautiful ass and pressed the length of my hard shaft into the crack of her ass and then lowered my head to kiss her neck. She again turned her head to meet me and I stuck my tongue deep into her mouth. Our faces locked together and then I reached down with my hand to position the head of my cock at her opening.

I could feel her wetness and I was ready to advance. With all my weight against her it slid slowly and deeply inside her on the first thrust. Her cunt was so tight and incredibly hot. I felt the surge of cum rising in my cock but I fought it off and pulled all the way out. Again I pushed my piston slowly into her. I still had my tongue down her throat and she sucked it hard as she felt my cock stretching her wet cunt. She moaned as my thrusts started to pick up speed. I pushed my raging weapon in and out, each time driving harder and deeper into her.

“Ah...oh...shit...ah...fuck...oh...” she cried as my large balls slapped against her clit. Each thrust seemed to send her into a different state of pleasure. My mind was numb with adrenalin, no thought but to maximize this pleasure. I got into a steady rhythm and continued my assault on her quaking pussy. I pulled her off the table and into a squatting position where I could grab her tits while I continued to fuck her hard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fine Chinese Dining

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds