• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fire in the Hole

Fire in the Hole

"Remind me exactly what I'm doing here again?" Random whispered into Orinda's ear in the darkness of the cellar. There was no space in the tiny earthen room; they stood huddled together, there being no room to sit down.

"Shhh, not so loud," she whispered back. "If they find us..." and she drew a finger across her throat to indicate what she expected their fate to be. Random was confident in his swordplay and saw no need to hide in this bolthole. His interest was in play of a different kind.

"Who wants to talk?" he murmured, low and amused, his lips brushing her earlobe, then sketching a line of kisses down the side of her throat. One hand came up to caress her face, then moved lower in the darkness, to her breasts.

"Later," she whispered, but her nipples were hardening as he stroked them through the fabric of her dress. His free hand stopped briefly at the other nipple, then proceeded to open the front of her blouse.

"Can't you keep your hands to yourself for a second?" Orinda hissed, catching his hand with her own. He lifted it to his lips, palm up, and kissed it, his tongue tracing the delicate lines in the flesh as she shivered slightly in the darkness. He leaned forward to kiss her, tweaking her nipple just as he slid his tongue between her lips so that her gasp parted them for him.

When they drew apart, some moments later, he pulled her warm, damp hand to the front of his trousers, where he placed it against his hardening member.

"You don't fight fair," Orinda said, half under her breath. His response was a soft laugh as he slid an arm around her and leaned her back, dropping his head to her exposed breasts. He took first one nipple, then the other into his mouth, sucking, then gently nibbling each. Before he pulled her back to her feet and kissed her mouth again, they were hard as tiny stones beneath his tongue.

While Random was licking and sucking her nipples, Orinda's hands had been caressing him through his trousers, feeling the heat and the size of him grow at her touch. As he stiffened beneath her hand, she alternated stroking motions with gentle, firm squeezes, a half-formed hint of the pressure her pussy would soon be exerting on his cock. Meanwhile, his free hand had lifted up under her long skirt and was deftly removing her underclothes. The lace fell to the ground, leaving her warm cunt bare to the cool air, and she stepped out of them, tossing them aside with one of her slippered feet.

Random's hand played along her inner thighs, tantalizing the edges of her stockings, then moving higher up across her front, stroking her firm belly and the wiry hair on her mound. Then his fingertips went lower, sliding along the edges of her warm, wet lips as she parted her thighs to allow him easier access. As her breathing grew ragged, he teased her, parting the outer lips, gliding back and forth over her slick inner lips and the engorged knot of her clitoris.

Suddenly, without warning, he slid a finger inside her, smiling as he felt her muscles spasm once around it, then slid it out far enough that a second finger could join the first. Orinda gasped, but softly, and buried her face in his shoulder as he slowly penetrated her with both fingers, then withdrew them again. Slowly, surely, in and out, in and out, then a little faster and a little harder as her hips rocked back and forth to meet him.

The hand that had been stroking Random's shaft through his trousers slipped around his waist as Orinda struggled to keep her balance. He leaned forward slightly and slipped the tip of his tongue into her ear, eliciting a moan that he felt as much as heard, relinquishing neither the pace nor the pressure of his other ministrations.

He could tell she was very close to coming when her thighs began to tremble. His thumb found her clitoris and stroked it in tightening circles, relentlessly bringing her closer to what he could tell was going to be a powerful climax. Her nails dug into his back for a moment, then released -- she couldn't hang on, but she couldn't let go...

Random resolved her dilemma by leaning back, lifting her from the damp earth with a single fluid motion. As soon as her feet left the ground and her balance was no longer an issue, the orgasm took her. His hand continued its movements, in and out, round and round, through the long waves of ecstasy and the contractions that accompanied them, slowing slowly and then coming to a stop only when he was sure that her pleasure was complete.

She had been remarkably silent through the entire business, Random thought. Good thing, too, because he was much keener to use the sword Orinda had been handling some moments before than the one thrust into the earthen floor of the cellar. "Undo me," he whispered as he withdrew the hand with which he'd been finger-fucking her and brought it to his mouth.

It took her a moment to manage his clothing before he sprang free, and by the time she was done they were kissing again, tongues twining in each other's mouths, sharing the taste of her juices on his lips and the taste of his salt sweat on hers.

Random took two careful steps forward and leaned forward to brace Orinda's back against the earthen wall. She continued to lean forward against him as he shifted her weight. Her hands moved between them, positioning the head of his cock between her slick nether lips. His first thrust was gentle: enough to enter her, but little more. The second thrust impaled her, pinning her buttocks against the wall, evoking a gasp that might have been pleasure or pain but for the smothered cries of delight that followed it.

He plunged into her again and again, feeling her desire rise and her hips moving to meet him again as his own excitement mounted towards the inevitable culmination. One of Orinda's arms was around his shoulders, her fingers running through his golden locks. The other was pulling him into her by the buttocks. In response to her demands, his strokes sped up, lengthened, deepened.

Orinda let out a high, keening noise and the hand in his hair clenched, painful, then released after a few long moments. He knew she had come again, and the sensation of it, pleasure and pain all mixed in at once, brought Random over the edge himself as he rammed home one last time and emptied himself inside her for what seemed like hours of sustained pulses, even if it was only measured in seconds or tens of seconds of objective time.

He stood there inside her, holding her against the wall with his weight, for some long moments afterwards, savoring the moment as she kissed his eyelids tenderly. Then he held her against the wall as he withdrew before setting her gently on the floor on her own two feet.

"Thanks," Orinda whispered, reaching down to retrieve her undergarments.

"Oh, no," replied Random quietly, tucking himself back into his trousers. "The pleasure was all mine."

"Not all," Orinda rejoined, leaning up to kiss him again. The kiss started gentle and sweet, but grew deeper, and by the end of it Random felt a familiar stirring returning to his loins. He slid his arms around her and she leaned against him, quiet for a moment.

There was dead silence outside.

After about a minute, Orinda ventured, "I think it might be safe to go out now."

Random's response was swift, and to the point: "Do we have to?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fire in the Hole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds