Fire in the Hole! Ch. 05

Hearing his daughter talk like that pushed John over the edge. His cock pulsed and a huge stream of sperm jettisoned down Melissa's waiting throat. Pulling out slightly, the tip of his throbbing cock still against Melissa's lips, John jerked it furiously, milking the rest of his load, watching it spurt across her lips and drip down onto her young tits.

Kerry groaned as she watched her father's cum fill her friend's mouth and cover her face. As her cunt tightened around the dildo, she leaned forward and took the tip of her father's cock into her mouth, sucking it hungrily as the last bit of cum flowed from his still hard cock.

John thought he had gone to heaven when his oldest daughter grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her lips, then sucked the head, licking the last drops of cum from the sensitive head. Kerry pulled back a bit and then leaned over Melissa's breasts, parting her lips and letting the warm sperm dribble over her friend's nipples.

Still stroking his cock, John watched as Kerry dipped her head and sucked all the cum she'd just dribbled from Melissa's nipples, her sharp white teeth nipping each hard bud. The girls' hips were starting to thrust slowly again and John's cock was still rock hard. Reaching behind and between them, he gently removed the double dildo from their dripping cunts, loving the sight as their hot holes gaped, then slowly closed again. Kneeling behind Kerry, he started to rub his cock head up and down her slit, wanting to bury his prick deep inside her and fuck her hard and fast until he filled his oldest daughter's cunt to overflowing.

Kerry turned around and giggled, reaching between her legs and rubbing his cock up and down her slit a bit more before pulling away. "Mmmm...as much as I'd love to feel your cock in my hot cunt, Daddy, Missy and I have to go clean up." And with that, she wiggled away, standing on the carpet beside her bed. At the look on John's face, she laughed and said, "Sorry, we're meeting some friends at the new pub, and we're going to be late as it is. Maybe we can finish this another time?"

With that, Kerry and Melissa headed into her bathroom, leaving John kneeling on the bed, hard cock still in hand, the tip coated with his daughter's cunt juice, a final drop of cum pearling from the slit. When he heard the shower start, he chuckled and shook his head, standing slowly and pulling up his track pants. Heading up the stairs, he grinned to himself as he thought how much Joan was going to enjoy hearing about this!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds