• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • FireBlood Ch. 03

FireBlood Ch. 03

12

*

He was having that dream again... the memories of his past flooded through his mind. He was falling, falling fast through the sky, his Dragon form was in tethers, dripping his own blood as he fell. He forced his eyes open to try and get his barring straight on his location. He knew the green hills immediately and he groaned. As if he wasn't screwed enough he had to be landing in Shenandoah, the one place his kind had sworn not to go. Yup, he was screwed. He landed face first into the ground, his large body skidding down the grassy hills leaving a trail as he fell. His body came to a halt and he groaned. There was no way he would be able to transform into a man right now. The process is already incredibly painful for Dragons, minus a small few who could naturally do it. Most of them died out already anyways.

He forced his aching body up; he needed to find a place to hide and by the looks of it, die in peace. He weakly crawled to a small forest, hopefully he could remain hidden their till his body would give out. That damn Itzal and his Lindwrym had finally gotten the better of him. That blasted shadow mage was up to something dirty but he no longer had the strength to fight him. He finally reached his body's limit and collapsed somewhere in the woods, he no longer had the strength to keep his eyes open and he drifted off. He did not know how long he slept but he was awoken by the scent of fear in the air; probably some dumb animal. He opened his eyes slowly and stared into the scared face of a young woman. She jumped back when she saw his eyes move. Great just what he needed, an audience to watch him die. He wished he had the strength to scare her away. He tried standing up to startle her but his body failed him and he collapsed back onto the ground. The human then did the unthinkable; she ran right up to him and tried to examine his wounds. Now that she was closer to him he could see her properly, she was small for a human, with a full shapely form. Her face was heart like, with long dark lashes, bright green eyes and wavy ruby red hair. She was a pretty little thing, and a real stupid one.

"You poor thing, look at you. What in God's name happened to you?" Her hands were gentle as she looked his wounds over. She had a nice voice for a human. "These really don't look good at all. I need to get some medicine and bandages, I'll be back to treat you, ok?" She headed back to where she came from and he closed his eyes. This human was insane to help him; if any of the governments here knew that he was here she would be killed just for not reporting it. He drifted back to sleep and didn't stir till he felt a sting on one of his wounds, he woke up howling. He growled at the human but she just kept applying the disinfectant.

"Stop complaining, these won't heal if I don't do this. Do you want to bleed to death?" For the next three weeks she continued to clean and dress his wounds. She would come late at night and vanish before the sun rose.

On the first day of the fourth week he had healed enough to be able to switch to his human form. The transformation hurt like hell and reopened one of his wounds but he would be able to heal it much faster in his smaller form. He stood; his golden skin covered in grime and dirt. He was tall with long blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He muttered as he stretched his sore body and walked to a spring to clean up. The feeling of cold clean water was something he missed dearly. Once clean he started examining his wounds. In all fairness he should have been dead. A Dragon could survive maybe two hoards of Lindwrym but only a shade or dusk Dragon could survive more. Each hoard had a dozen Lindwrym; too many of those bastereds were just overwhelming. He wondered what his little human would say when she saw him. Within the next two hours he heard her.

"Dragon, Dragon where are you?" He could see her from where he sat, one of his legs bent close to his chest so he could lean on it; she was a lot hotter now that she didn't seem so tiny. She looked around almost hysterically. He smiled.

"Why do you look so worried girl?" He called out to her. She turned abruptly and stared wide eyed at him. He grinned. "Haven't you ever seen a naked man before?" She walked cautiously closer to him.

"That...that doesn't mmmatter." She stuttered nervously. He grinned; definitely never saw a naked man before. "Did you see a....a large creature move through here?" so she was smart enough not to say Dragon he mused.

"A large creature, no I'm afraid not." He should let her go before she figured out he was the Dragon but a part of hi didn't want too. He had been starring at this girl for just over four weeks and all he could think about was showing his gratitude; over and over again. He knew she would recognize the scars on his back if he showed them to her, he had them from years before and they had not healed cleanly.

".....Well then I will leave you to whatever you're doing." She diverted her eyes from him. That cute act pushed him over the limit, he stood up and turned to jump down, and he heard her gasp in recognition. He smiled.

"You like the view that much do you?" he turned to look at her, the full view of his front made her take a deep gulp. He could just imagine what was running through that pretty little head of hers.

"Do you mind putting some cloths on Mr.?" She said meekly.

"I'd love to, but it seems I don't have any." He grinned folding his arms to his chest. He walked over to her and couldn't believe how small she was compared to him; she was barely 5 feet tall to his 6. He looked down at her enjoying her awkwardness.

"Hhhhow did you get ttthose scars on your back, ttttthey look familiar." She muttered. She tried looking away but her eyes would constantly go down to his erect penis.

"Which ones? I have the old ones on my back but I have quite a few new ones, although these won't scar so much thanks to some excellent first aid." He began showing her a few of them, enjoying the way her eyes followed his fingers until her brain finally registered what he had said.

"But that's impossible; I treated these wounds on a Dragon..."

"And you did, I would be long dead if you hadn't shown up."

"I don't understand; Dragons can turn into men?" she asked him.

"More then you know. Tell me your name." He whispered to her.

"Lydia....aaaand you?" she stuttered.

"My name is Aurel, a pleasure to meet you Lydia." He loved the way her name tasted on his tongue.

"Well, it's nice to meet you I should head back before I am missed." She started to back away but he stopped her just by taking her hand into his. He brought it to his lips and kissed it, nibbling on her knuckles.

"I wish to thank you for saving me, it was very dangerous for you." He whispered against her skin before continuing to taste it. She tasted so good it was ridiculous. She let out a moan as his tongue slid between her fingers. He saw her eyes roll back and her body shiver in delight before he regained herself and take her hand away.

"I dddddddon't need aaany thanks." She managed to choke out.

"But I insist." He moved closer to her, his lips inches from hers. "Let me thank you Lydia." He whispered against her.

"I....I can't help you in this department, I have never even kissed a guy before." She muttered.

"I find that very sad, allow me to change that." He closed the small distance between their mouths and had his first taste of her. She was intoxicating, one nibble of her lushes lips and he was hooked. He pulled her close to him; diving his tongue deep into her sweet mouth. At first she froze against him but as her body got used to his touch she melted. She started to return his kiss and he wanted to roar in triumph. Thoughts of having her always reeled through his head as he gently lowered her onto the soft grass and covered her body with his. He wanted to give her all the pleasure in the world; this tiny human who made his blood sing.

"Lydia...I don't want to stop tasting you." He said against the soft skin of her neck. She moaned.

"I don't know what I should do..." She pressed against him, trying to keep in contact with his mouth. He smiled against her.

"Just lay back and enjoy. I won't do anything to hurt you."His tongue fallowed her collar bone as he slowly removed her blouse, one button at a time. He wanted to have every part of her, but right now he wanted to thank her more than anything. He would fill her body soon enough but right now was not the time. With her chest free his tongue slid between her breasts, he could feel the erotic beat of her heart as he sucked one of her breasts.

"Oh my god!" her back arched up against him, thrusting her breast deeper into his mouth. One of his hands started to side her skirt down as he started nibbling on her aching nipple. Her breathing grew heavier and her moans grew louder. He moved to her other breast making sure to give it exactly the same treatment as the other. Her skirt was fully off now as his hand slid under her panties. She was so wet. Her legs closed on instinct and she looked up at him startled.

"Don't worry, I won't take anything from you tonight, I am here to give you nothing but pleasure." As his mouth trailed down her flat stomach he removed her panties. With each taste of her his cock grew harder and harder, he never felt so hard in his life. He spread her legs apart, lifting one of her legs over his shoulder. He lowered his head down and nipped at her clit. She let out a scream of pleasure that thrilled him. He dove his tongue deep into her sweetness forcing a moan out of her. She called out his name as he thrust his tongue in and out of her, her breasts jiggled slightly with every thrust against his mouth. She let out little gasps as an orgasm took her. He licked his lips, savoring her taste. He had grown so hard that it hurt for him to move, he sat there watching her pant and regain her senses.

"Aurel" She sighed. God he loved the way she said his name. She sat up and kissed him, sliding her fingers into his hair. "What about you?" She asked against his lips. He groaned. "Can I do what you did to me?"

He blinked, surprised that she would ask, all he could do was nod. She lowered her head down to his cock and pressed a shy kiss to him before licking him, the feel of her tongue on him was incredible. She curiously took him into her mouth and began to suck on him like a favorite piece of candy. He bit back a curse as he arched his body into her; his hands sliding into her long hair to guide her further down, slowly thrusting in and out of her. Her mouth was so tight and he was so hard that it wasn't long before an orgasm hit him; he started thrusting faster and harder as his body released spilling his cum into her mouth. She pulled back in surprise, startled by him; but then she licked her lips and licked the rest of his cum of his cock, he almost came again just watching her. When she finished he pulled her into his arms and lay with her against his chest. She snuggled closer to him.

"Tell me about your people, are there many of you?" she asked him.

"No, very few. We are loners by nature so I don't really know a number."

"Why are there so few of you?"

"Because we can't have children with anyone other than a female Dragon; which is beyond rare nowadays, and a human descendent of Vera." He told her.

"Who's Vera?" she asked him.

"Many centuries ago a female of our kind fell in love with a human. Unlike us, our female can reproduce with humans as well. She had 12 children...our female are incredibly fertile from what I know, apparently 12 is a normal thing. Those 12 children were all human except for one, her human children carried very potent Dragons blood through their veins allowing other Dragons to claim them as wives...or on a very rare occasion husbands. Their descendents were known as the FireBlood."

"Does that make me a FireBlood?" she asked hopefully. He looked at her startled by the realization that he had not even come by.

"It seems so..."

"Does that mean I am your wife now?" she looked at him with eyes that unraveled him. Did she really want to be his? She would be in danger with him...no if he found her Itzal would too, that damn bastered would love to get his hands on an untouched FireBlood. She would be safer with him then here.

"I would like that very much but only you may decide." He nibbled on her neck.

"Then I am your wife." She said with a sigh. "So you can take me where ever you want to go, anywhere at all." She coiled her arms around his neck.

"Lydia...when I leave here I will not come back, you are alright with this?" He looked at her seriously. She smiled up at him.

"The only family I have is my mother and stepfather and I do not like him. Ever since I turned 18 he has been trying to come into my room at night. I lock it and sneak out of the window to come here, that's when I found you the first night. I don't have anything here to hold on to."

He kissed her hard on the lips. "Then meet me here tomorrow night and bring anything you wish to take with you. I could use a pair of pants as well." She giggled but then shot up when she realized the time.

"I'll meet you here tomorrow Aurel, you better not leave without me." She gave him a quick kiss and pulled on her clothes as she ran home. He grinned watching her leave.

"I wouldn't dream of it..."

He waited for her for what seemed like an eternity, but when she still did not show he got worried. Moving in the shadows of the night he went on to her village. He stole a pair of jeans on a laundry wire and put them on. He spent an hour looking for her home but when he caught her scent in the air he ran. She was upstairs screaming for someone to get off of her. Fury filled his eyes as he smashed the door down and ran up the stairs. Her bedroom door was busted open and a large fat man was on top of her, her clothes had been ripped off and he was holding her down as he licked her. He grabbed him from behind and threw him off of her.

"Aurel!" She called out to him.

"Who the hell are you? How dare you come into my home?" The fat man yelled.

He grabbed the man by the neck and held him high above him. "You dare to touch my woman?" he growled. Behind him Lydia was putting on her clothes and telling him to put him down, that he wasn't worth it. He waited until the man lost consciousness before letting him go.

"Come on, we are leaving." He took her hand and she grabbed a small bag filled with clothes.

"I take it you don't need those trousers." She said. He grinned. Just as they were leaving the house a scream filled the streets. It seems her mother was home.

"Oh my god! My baby, he is trying to take my baby!" She screamed. The entire town lit up as farmers and shop owners opened their doors with knives and pitch forks.

"Oh lovely...Lydia do you trust me?" She looked at him and kissed him, causing the entire town to gasp. He took that for a yes. He did not have the time to turn into his Beast self, instead two golden Dragons wings ripped out of his back, he pulled her to him and leaped into the air. Her arms wrapped around his neck she burst into laughter as the entire town ran after them screaming and yelling.

That night was the first time they made love, high in the clouds. She had begged him to take her, wanting the hands of her stepfather to be forgotten so he gladly agreed.

A large smash on the jail bars snapped him awake and the pain of reality filled him once again. Lydia was dead. He screamed at his capture, desperately trying to break free of the chains that bound him to the wall.

"Oh did I wake you, so sorry." The man with crimson eyes gleamed.

"Itzal you bastered, I'll kill you!" He screamed. The bastered laughed.

"Aurel, Aurel, you never cease to amuse me. However I am not here to torment you....oh who am I kidding it's my favorite past time. I came to gloat. You see I have finally found her, your precious daughter." Aurel looked up at him startled.

"Oh that's right, your pretty wife never told you, I caught you before she even knew." He burst into laughter. "No matter, she is exactly what I need."

"Itzal when I get my hands on you I will rip you to shreds!"

"Ah as much as I enjoy these chats I have things to do, people to kill, sluts to fuck. You get the idea. Until next time" he laughed as he left the dungeons.

Aurel bowed his head in defeat; his entire body aching for his lost love. He should have been free to die with her but his hatred for the bastered kept him living. Now that man would have the only thing left of Lydia and he could do nothing to protect her. His body was weak from fighting against the chains for so long, he looked frail and old. A ghost of what he once was. He was too tired to notice the small finch fly into the cell until it transformed into the damn blasted brownie he had freed just to shut it up. Apparently now it was even worse. It was tiny and wrinkly thing with dark brown skin and big black eyes. A brownie's favorite pastimes were sneaking into young women's homes and bringing them to orgasms when they slept. When a girl wakes up thinking she had a wet dream it was more likely one of these buggers had been having fun.

"Aurel, Aurel I have brought news!" it jumped happily.

"Go away you annoying thing, haven't I been tortured enough?"

"But Aurel, I have seen your daughter! Pretty thing, a bit shy in some cases but then she can be scary too..."it started rambling like it always did when it was excited.

"Damn it, get to the point, can Itzal get to her?" he forced the thing to get to the point.

"Right, right. She's being protected by two humans and a Shade Dragon. He is scarier then you I do believe he is; took down three hoards of Lindwrym along with a few hundred Gargoyles he did and made it back alive too! Your daughter is nursing him back she is, and fighting off the FireBlood compulsion. Seems she wants to make him her husband she does." He started to say something else but Aurel interrupted him.

"Wait, a Shade Dragon? That's impossible; they died off with the Dusk Dragons eons ago. You must have mistaken him for a Grey Dragon."

"Oh, no, no, no, Grey Dragons don't use shadow magic or have yellow eyes, those are traits of Shade Dragons only; though he probably doesn't realize he is one. He can transform into his beast form in seconds he can, you can't do that can you?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing, if there really was a Shade Dragon alive he could absorb Itzal's shadow magic. Not even that bastered knew about those ancient Dragons.

"Has the Shade Dragon claimed the girl? If she is no longer a virgin then he can't do anything to her."

For the first time the thing looked nervous, it fidgeted where he stood. "Your misses must have put a magic barrier on her she did, protects her from the touch of any magic hands by making her body react against it. Very strong it is, must have been there for 20 years it has." Aurel groaned. His wife had learned very powerful magic in the 3 years they had together but if Itzal got his hands on her it was only a matter of time before he got through it.

"The boy doesn't know about it right? Shit if he doesn't concentrate on that spell it could be there for months." He found himself losing hope fast.

"No, no the Dragon's magic is too strong for the old spell, already wearing off it is. Maybe a month at most it has."

"Do you know where they are taking her? They aren't in one place are they?"

"Nope, nope, on board an Airship she is. I don't know where they are going but she is safe with him and those humans; never did see humans fight so well against the shadow mages Gargoyles.' Aurel sighed with relief.

"Alright, listen; you wish to repay me right?" The thing nodded ruthlessly. "I want you to stay on board that ship and encourage the two of them, she cannot be a virgin by the time Itzal gets to her you understand. Do whatever you must to remove my wife's protection spell." The brownie nodded again then left.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • FireBlood Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds