• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • First Bi MMF
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

First Bi MMF

I had a mouth full of cum and no idea what to do.... Suddenly, I reached over and pulled Jane toward my face, planting a sloppy, cum-filled kiss on her. She loved it, and we aggressively made out, coating ourselves with his cum. We both turned to look at Adam, who had flopped on the bed, a look of exhaustion on his face; his intense prostate orgasm had clearly taken its toll.

At this point I was more than ready to take my turn. I hopped off of the bed with more energy than the both of them combined. Jane stood up a little unsteadily, slid a pillow over toward us, and then guided Adam to lie down with his chest on the bed, bent over on his stomach and both feet resting on the floor. In his present state of exhaustion I doubted he could have put up much resistance, though she held him there while she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube. She poured some on her fingers and then rubbed it into Adam's ass, adding more and more until she had him drenched in it and her fingers easily slid in and out of him. Thin strands of excess cum leaked from the tip of his cock. With her left hand she reached over to me, pulled me toward them, and massaged liberal amounts of lube all over my cock. Next she guided the tip of it right up to Adam's waiting asshole.

"Slowly," she whispered. "Don't get too excited." She held my cock just below the head and pressed the tip into Adam's pucker, very slowly guiding and pushing me in. He moaned weakly. Jane gave him words of encouragement. After some initial resistance, the entire head of my cock was now seated inside of him. She held me there for a minute while she continued to whisper sexy encouragement in Adam's ear.

Now his ass seemed inviting and yearning to be filled, and I wanted to push harder but Jane was still controlling the pace and the depth. She had me slowly push my aching, rock-hard cock almost all the way into him, and then agonizingly slowly pull almost all of the way out. After a few minutes, she poured on more lube and allowed me to go just slightly faster.

She put her lips directly to my ear, her hot breath invading my brain. "You like fucking that ass?" She whispered. "Did you like sucking his cock tonight?" Her questions brought me to the brink. "Fuck his ass for me. I love how hot this looks! I love seeing your cock inside him."

Soon her whispers had me over the edge and I could feel my own orgasm start to build. I picked up the pace and within seconds I was shooting the first stream of cum deep into Adam's ass. My cock throbbed and pulsed as it spit stream after stream of hot cum deep up inside of my friend. When I was sure my balls had completely drained, I slowly pulled myself out of Adam. If he hadn't been exhausted before this, he sure as hell was now. In fact, all three of us were.

We slipped unsteadily into bed, still nude; only this time we all got under the covers and spooned. Jane was nuzzled comfortably between Adam and me. A few mentions were made of how amazing and how hot everything had been, and Jane repeated how amazing it had been for her and how much she loved being with 'guys who play together'.

As we all drifted toward sleep, Jane gently brought her sweet lips against my ear. "First thing in the morning, your ass is next," she whispered, as the three of us quickly fell into a deep sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • First Bi MMF
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds