• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • First Contact Pt. 03

First Contact Pt. 03

***This chapter focuses on Sarah, Marks secret workplace crush***

Sarah was up early for a Sunday morning, she was concerned. A lot. Mark hadn't called her about his hike yesterday which was not too worrying in of itself but a call to his mobile went to message bank... every time she called. And she had tried a LOT.

Calls to mutual friends and his sister all responded with 'No I haven't heard from him..' or 'I thought he went hiking'.

What if something happened? I should go check to see if he is ok.

Sarah reached into the fridge to grab a cold liquid breakfast before throwing on some shorts and a tank top as well as a good pair of socks and her trusty walking boots. She also grabbed her bag and a fresh water bottle.

Bounding out the door she slammed it shut and jumped into her car and sped off down the road.

Mark could have been hurt. I hope not...

He could have lost or broken his phone too. There could have been a hundred reasons.

Sarah needed to be sure though, and pushed the accelerator harder down on her drive to Marks house.

It didn't take her long at all to pull into his street, immediately she turned the radio off and looked for his house. A small knot in her stomach slowly grew larger the closer she got; the drive way was empty.

Stopping on the street she got out quickly and rapped on his front door several times.

"Mark! Are you here?"

Damn.. where is he.

He could be out at the track still... it's a twenty minute drive and I need to be sure!

Walking quickly back to her car she gunned the engine hard and set off for the track.

**

Sara had been searching the wilderness for hours and found little. After finding Marks car she had attempted to re-trace his steps up to the summit of the hill and back again. Worry was her constant companion, and felt as real as Mark usually did.

On her way back from the summit and watching her step, she caught a glimpse of something black sitting beside a rock several meters from the path.

Hmm...

Immediately she approached it and looked closer. It was Marks bag. Opening it revealed some personal belongings she recognised.

Why would he part with this?

It's not something someone would do willingly.

He must be in trouble!

Zipping the bag back up she grabbed it and continues onward.

**

The new life had been sitting out in the sun for some time.

Its simple mind patiently observed and noted its surroundings, its universe. Learning. Understanding.

Light; so bright and overpowering. It should retreat into the darkness. No, it needed to understand.

Tough; the harshest thing to comprehend, the rigidity and absolute presence it felt around it by rocks, trees and the air as a breeze.

Taste; a small but important process, some things it appeared to like? Others, not as much.

A new taste.

On the air?

It tasted different... exotic.

Female... A female?

I need a female!

**

Sarah had almost returned to the cars when she saw something. Looking closer it seemed some of the bushes and shrubs had been pushed aside and broken. Peering down she could see some branches had recently been snapped.

Was he abducted..?

As she was quite close to her car she returned and made a quick phone call, and left a message on her friend's answering machine. Turning back to where she thought Mark was taken, she set off into the scrubland.

Off into the distance she could see some rolling hills not too far away as well as some exposed rock.

Maybe Mark wanted a closer look at that?

She continued on, more determined than ever.

**

SHE is coming this way!

Quivering with excitement the slick black substance shivered in delight at the prospect of meeting a human concubine so soon.

Using its sight it found several close trees and approached it, then laid its trap...

**

Sarah had a hard time navigating the scrubs as she moved. The short bushes were thick and quite round, making it impossible to step over them or go through them.

Each step was a change of direction, one that was countered by the plain sight of her destination.

Urgh I think it's getting a bit soggy here..

Stepping onward she felt each boot sink into the ground. At first it was an easy going adventure but that was quickly changing into a serious challenge for her to find Mark.

By the time she approached an old tree trunk lying on the ground she was nearly exhausted.

I don't think Mark came this way... at least not willingly, this ground is nearly unpassable

Sitting down she drank some of her water.

Not far now to that rock outcropping though, I hope the ground isn't going to be getting worse.

Looking ahead she saw several trees upon a small mound not far away and decided to check there next.

Up she got and continued on slowly but surely.

As the ground began to rise, so too did the boggy ground give way to firm soil under her feet

Phew! That's so much better

Sarah came to rest against one of the three trees on the mound and drank from her bottle again, unaware of how the three trees formed a triangle around her.

She also totally missed the darker trunks on all of them.

**

In the cave Mark twitched in his captors embrace, awaking him.

Can you feel it my love?

"Uhh... feel what..?"

Feel it...

Mark breathed deeply and tried to relax in the latex coils and open his mind to his captor when suddenly-

Yesss

"No.. Sarah don't!" Barely a whimper emanated from his throat as he felt his prison tighten further around his body.

She is about to be caught and will be returned to us my love.

"No!"

Yesss, even now she is ours.

Mark closed his eyes and mind and began sobbing not wanting to feel or witness his friends capture by this horribly seductive creature.

**

Sarah had regained her breath after several minutes and slipped the bottle back into her pack. Before shouldering it she set off..

And stopped suddenly against nothing?

Huh?

She pulled back but felt something cling to her front and resisting her movement back and forwards.

Feeling the something against her face she was just able to make out hair thin lines somewhere in front of her and on her clothing.

Black hairs..?

She pulled back harder but still couldn't pull free of it. Worse, it seemed stretchy and managed to glide over her more of her shirt and shorts.

It's almost like a spider web...!

Panic gave her strength and managed to pull back hard, and with a grunt – and a tear – she got free and stepped back.

Oh man! I just ruined my best top! Oh geez... and my shorts!

Her clothing was indeed ruined, with most of its remnants still stuck to the black hairs she stepped into.

Sighing she dropped her bag and removed the rags still on her to expose her upper body and firm butt and legs while silently thanking fate for there being no one else around.

What is this? Is this a spiders web?

Stepping closer she had a look at it.

It was completely black.

Not a spiders web then... huh

Touching it revealed it to be very sticky... and flexible.

Pulling her hand back pulled the webbing more than it should have, inadvertently coating her hand in the webbing.

Grr not again..

Turning around, and pressing more of her skin against the webbing, she tried to reach for her bag but couldn't reach...

Wincing as the webbing pulled at her skin she again tried to reach for her bag bug again it was just too far.

Looking up she noticed the rags that use to be her top were laying on the ground.

What the.. I thought it was stuck?

Pausing for a few moments to take it in she turned back around to her stuck hand, which was now her stuck arm.

Damn stuff..

In a moment of absent mindedness she pulled a foot up and attempted to push the webbing away from her arm.

Shit!

But all she managed to do was stick her boot to the webbing. She reached over with her free hand and managed to unlace her boot before pulling her foot free... then watched in amazement as her boot dropped to the ground some moments later.

Looking around her with concern she noted the thin black webbing was strung between all three trees, effectively entrapping her within its small area.

How am I going to get out of here...

Sarah started to struggle again to free herself.

Damnit...

The webbing was relentless though and failed to give in to her demands. Every movement however seemed to draw her into it further, piece by piece.

Feeling the webbing stick to her thighs she growled and tried to pull back hard but again was pulled back, but this time not by the webbing but by her bra.

Damnit as if it wasn't bad enough when I lose my clothes!

Her bra was firmly stuck to the webbing and seemed lost. Again growling in frustration she reached back with her free hand to unclasp it before it was suddenly and forcefully pulled off her shoulders, down her arms and onto the ground.

On the outside of her trap.

What the!

Opening her mouth in shock she failed to feel a breeze wash over her exposed skin, but did feel the webbing land all over her chest gently and latch on to her.

Oh for the love of..

Again she struggled harder to free herself, not noticing the webbing behind her gently land on her butt and back, softly surrounding her powerful legs and free arm.

Great now its got my front AND back..

Ten minutes of struggling had really landed Sarah in serious trouble. Somehow the webbing had tightened around her and held her slightly off the ground. Sarah felt as if every inch of her exposed skin was stuck to the strange black webbing, leaving little space for her to move. Every struggle was impossible, every effort to move an inch was too much.

Sarah had wondered what demonic spider made this web but continued frantic glances hadn't shown anything at all.

At least I won't be eaten... well not right away... this webbing is so soft..

The webbing was holding her gently, not pinching or pulling her harshly. Sarah thought her breasts seemed to be stuck to it but could feel the webbing glide over her nipples now and then.. which had grown hard under its soft touch.

Hmm...

Worse though was the webbing between her legs. Stuck off the ground and still struggling had pulled the webbing taught between her thighs, which jostled and caressed against her with every movement.

Damn this webbing.. now's not the time for this..

*****

The webbing had other thoughts though and tightened the cords between her thighs as it slowly tightened its grip on its prey.

With each passing moment it felt its excitement rise at the possibility of the joining, the need to control the prey while controlling its own impulses to overwhelm her were tempered with innate instinct.

**

Sarah had closed her eyes as the seductively sticky webbing surrounded her. Unable to break free her worry for Mark had slowly been pushed aside as the effects of the webbing on her body occupied more and more of her thoughts.

Simply being unable to stop the rhythmic contractions of the webbing around her breasts and nipples kinda excited her in dangerous ways.

She was literally unable to do anything to stop it.

Struggling to move her legs she could feel the webbing caressing every inch of her thighs and all the way to her toes.

She moaned a little as her movements excited the webbing between her thighs again, rolling her hips a little within its grip.

Breathing heavier she could feel her nipples harden under the webbings tight grip.

Oh gods, im getting SO turned on by this stuff yet I am completely trapped!

She could feel the webbing coat her butt and shrink some more, squeezing her cheeks. The cords between her thighs seemed to grow in size and numbers and move of their own seductive accord over her nether regions exciting her further.

Licking her lips a little Sarah never saw the webbing contract all around her, slowly coating every inch of her skin within itself. The tightening around her hips seemed to pass through her mind as the webbing wrapped around her, drawing her waist in like a corset. Her breasts continued to be massaged, her moans indicating consent to the creature as it solidified its own deep black bra. Her torso slowly blackened to a shiny midnight as the webbing tightened all around her, coating and covering her skin. Drawing tight it seamlessly merged with the bra and restrictively bound her torso.

Sarah opened her lips in a quiet gasp as her hips were rewarded with an orgasm, her whole body tensing up while the webbing melted away her panties to smoke and be replaced with more webbing. Forming perfectly over her lower lips and clit it maintained a base level of arousal as it coated the tops of her thighs, her pubic region and her ass.

It squeezed her cheeks tight as it worked its way down her thighs, encasing each leg in its own black latex stockings and merged with her panty.

Sarah wiggled her toes as she felt her clit encased and manipulated, whimpering a little she could feel something happen to her feet and toes but didn't care what was going on. Her breathing was a little difficult due to her tight confines and her heaving breasts went helping her very much.

As her feet and toes surrendered their sight of the sun to the webbing, so too were her arms slowly covered up, the latex strands forming a liquid smooth band that extended all the way to her fingertips.

Lastly, the webbing slowly drifted over her face and hair. Coating her upper chest and all over her face. Each strand of hair was also covered in the thin latex. Pulling tight across her cheeks it coated her eyelids, her ears, nose and lips, giving them a fuller pouty look. The latex all over her slowly solidified and turned from a seriously sticky substance into a super smooth shine on her body, slicker than teflon.

Sarah really could not think of anything by this point, she was hopelessly turned on and exhausted from her struggles.

No way out of this net...

She didn't even feel the webbing gently lower her body down into a hammock it created under her. Caressing her now slick hands over her breasts and down her body she didn't even register the latex sprout numerous long tentacles from her back, turning her onto her tummy.

Sarah simply moaned as she felt her arms be slowly drawn across her back and over her now smooth and shiny ass, and felt herself surrender as her legs were drawn up behind her before being bound together.

The legs arced around and made contact with the ground and gently lifted its prise up and carried her away to the cave...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • First Contact Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds