• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • First Lesbian Experience

First Lesbian Experience

I make costumes and I was on my way to outfit an office of accountants for a Renaissance Faire excursion. I had my friend Niki, a 28 year old petite blonde, with me--she was doing hats and flower garlands.

We were all wearing costumes to get the accountants into the spirit of things. Niki had on a long skirt hiked up on the sides, tall leather boots and a tightly laced leather vest that pushed her peaches-and-cream cleavage way up. I couldn't help stealing a glance now and then.

We got lost and had to stop in an office building and use the phone. We were searching the long, deserted hallways looking for a phone when she pulled me into an alcove and kissed me! I was surprised and immediately wet. She had flirted with me before, but I didn't think she'd ever follow through.

We finally found the accountants and got finished with our work, but I could barely concentrate because she kept giving me meaningful looks the whole time.

We got back in the van to leave (her husband was driving)

and she asked me to sit near her. She started kissing me right in front of him. I guess it turned her on to make her husband jealous and he didn't say anything, so I wasn't about to ruin a good thing by being noble.

When we got back to my house and unloaded the costumes, I asked them to come in. Her husband immediately lay down on the floor in the living room and closed his eyes. We couldn't help noticing that he had an enormous hard-on pushing against his pants.

Niki and I put a movie in the VCR (Ladyhawk, I'll never forget it). We sat on the floor next to him and Niki leaned against the sofa.

We just watched the movie for a while but then we started kissing again. I glanced over at the hub, but he appeared to be asleep. Niki was breathing hard and I knew that if ever I had a chance for a lesbian encounter, it was now. I opened the front of her costume and gazed at her creamy breasts. I couldn't resist getting closer. I could smell her scent and feel the warmth of her as I came closer. At last, I took a nipple into my mouth and I couldn't believe how good it felt and tasted! I was thinking, guys get to do this all the time, the lucky bastards! I licked and sucked like there was no tomorrow and she was moaning softly and writhing. I kept glancing at the hub, but he never moved or opened his eyes.

Finally, it occurred to me to start moving a hand up her thigh. She gasped and shuddered and I thought, I can't believe this, I'm going to touch a pussy that isn't my own! I slipped a finger under the edge of her panties and felt her hot, slippery cunny. My own was twitching in response. I slid my finger up and down and she stared convulsing and let out a long moan, saying, "Oh god, Myra, oh god..." I thought I was going to come too. I couldn't stop touching her and she just cooed and writhed and moaned and came over and over.

I can't believe how dense I am, because it was about 1/2 an hour before it occurred to me that I could probably go down on her and she wouldn't stop me. I started to pull her panties down and she made noises that I guess were supposed to mean "no", but I wasn't about to stop now. I got them off her and got my first unobstructed view of her pussy.

It was the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen, which is not saying much since I'd never seen any but my own, not counting pics in dirty mags. It was all pink and swollen, surrounded by blonde hair, dripping with natural lubrication. Nothing had ever looked so delicious. As my face moved toward her sweet pishy, I was struck again with my incredible good fortune--In one second I was going to taste my first pussy.

When my tongue touched her, I felt like I was having a full-body orgasm. Fire ran through me and every nerve ending was singing. She tasted so good and the feel of her against my tongue was unbelievable. Never had anything felt so right.

At that point, I could have cared less if she was enjoying it. I had to have as much of her as I could get. I licked and sucked and tried to get every bit of juice into my mouth. I vaguely realized that she was coming loud and long and often. I truthfully lost track of how many times she convulsed and poured come into my mouth.

Finally, I came back to reality and heard her begging me to stop so she could catch her breath. I gave in and came up to kiss her, her juice lubricating our lips.

Then I remembered her husband, lying 3 feet away!! He was still in the same position, lying on his back, breathing regularly. I couldn't believe he had slept through all that!! Until I saw his giant, throbbing hard-on and the wet spot where the tip of it would be...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • First Lesbian Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds