• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Looks

First Looks

I caught a glimpse of you as you stood, shutting the passenger door. There weren't many windows to look through, especially from the stool I was sitting on, but I saw enough of you to hope you would sit in the bar area too. As you passed the next window, I noticed you were with a man, obviously in a relationship of some kind, you held his arm as you walked, laughing together about something. Sure that was disappointing, but a woman of your beauty (and figure) it was enough to be able to look at you.

Finally inside, you were so attractive yet so girl-next-door, I couldn't help watch you as he led you to a booth. Fortunately, you sat facing my direction so I could steal looks at you instead of him. While you were taking your coat off and settling in to the booth, I was able to see that you wore a wedding ring. "Oh well", I thought, so I shouldn't bother trying to meet you, but I was taken by your face and your hair, and yes, your body. I've always had a weakness for the tall, slender, shapely woman, brown hair, brown eyes, pretty smile; exactly like you. What a lucky man he was. I was pleased with the thought of being able to look at you while I sat and had a few drinks, but soon realized there may be a problem.

I ordered another drink as I tried to think about what was happening. I didn't have a real good vantage point, so I had to turn my head to see you well enough. You were very much into your conversation, you only looked down at the menu if you weren't looking at him. I thought how obvious it was that you were dedicated to the relationship, and most women don't realize how much that enhances their beauty.

But there was something up. Not that I doubted what I had observed so far, but there was more than met the eye. And how could it not catch the eye. For a brief moment, I didn't believe it when I thought I saw that the blouse you had on under your jacket was very revealing. But it was confirmed the second time you moved your arms and the jacket opened. I could see the outline and color of your breasts through the material. I about fell out of my chair, setting my drink down clumsily almost tipping it over in the process.

I had to go to the restroom so it wasn't obvious that I had to gain my composure. It isn't good for the ego to appear so foolish in public. I was pleased you saw me as I returned to my bar stool and our eyes met briefly. I thought I must have seemed boyish to you because I might have been staring and then I wondered if you even noticed. But there was something else, what I thought might have been a quick change in your actions as soon as you saw me. The same feeling you get when the conversation suddenly changes as you walk up to people. You quickly moved, almost changing mid-motion, to reach for something, forcing your jacket to open enough to give me a good view. Okay so I was enamored and hoped you did it because you saw me. I sat down and took another drink, wondering how I could get to know you, or at least see more of you, smiling to myself at the thought.

By the time you placed your order and were finishing your second round, as everybody does, he left for the restroom. I anticipated his leaving and timed my glance your way as if I was looking to see who was walking right by me. I watched him pass and then looked at you. You watched him leave too, but then cut your eyes at me quickly and then again as you raised your glass for a drink. I stared at you, not wanting this moment to end. You set your glass down. Again your jacket opened and closed as you moved your purse around, getting out lipstick. As you smoothed the lipstick onto your lips, you just kept looking at me. Had I already drank too much? Was I hallucinating? Dreaming maybe? Then you repeated your intentional actions, allowing me to see your nakedness through your sheer blouse. When you turned slightly I could see the outline of your breast, your nipples were very visible. In my mind, I was already sitting next to you, whispering in your ear as my hand ran all over you. I moved it up from your waist, gently moving your breast with my arm and then moving to caress you. My hand cupped your breast, your nipple gently squeezed between my fingers. I bent to suck and lick your nipple. I lifted my head to kiss your ear and when the bartender asked if he could get me another, I was thrown back into reality, startled, holding only an empty glass.

I glanced to see you checking your watch and just then he returned to his seat. I thanked the bartender and gulped down part of the fresh drink he brought me, hoping for some calming relief. We shared a few more glances as you ate, looking at me as you lifted your fork. Your lips closed tightly on the fork as you drew it from your mouth. You reached over and buttered your bread, causing your jacket to open. I couldn't look away, I couldn't help be caught up in your beauty. Besides, I was able to catch glimpses of your wonderfully sexy breasts.

The noise in the bar was a little much for a weeknight, but every once in a while it would subside enough that I was able to overhear your conversation and talking about other night spots I knew about nearby. I hoped this meant you lived in the area. I rose from my stool as I signed my check and turned strategically in your direction in hopes of catching one last look as I returned my wallet back to my pocket. Again, almost as if you intended to, you moved quickly reaching for something, and knowingly forced your jacket open. It was for only a moment, but I could see through the sheerness. Your breasts were so enticing. Their shape and the soft shin so visible. As your made your jacket hang open, you looked up and into my eyes, and then almost disappointingly, quickly looked down. What, was the napkin stuck to my belt? I figured our "relationship" was over.

The guy I bumped into didn't like splashing his drink, but at the moment, I was too busy thinking about what just happened and hoping I didn't do something to break the mood. As I excused myself and continued walking away, I realized my compromising position. I kept my arms down and my hands close in, trying to hide the bulge in my pants. Pulling out of the parking lot, I wondered if we might meet again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Looks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds