• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • First Love
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

First Love

I woke up the next morning bright and early. I felt a little bit nauseous, but otherwise there were no adverse effects from the previous night’s drinking. I had time to shower and grab some breakfast before Lana picked me up to work on the project. We were working at her house because she had a large desk and a computer in her bedroom. At my house, the family computer was in a common area, and we were constantly getting interrupted. Lana rang the doorbell of my house just after I finished cleaning my dishes. I opened the door and greeted her. She was wearing a plain white V-neck t-shirt, and a pair of faded jeans. Her strawberry blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and she looked great. I told my parents I was leaving, and we drove over to her house. Her parents greeted us when we arrived, then we went upstairs to work on our science project.

“So are you ready to learn more about how pollution causes acid rain?” she asked after we got settle in.

“Oh yes,” I replied. “Nothing gives me a hard on quicker than studying science.”

“I bet I could,” she said with a suggestive wink. I just laughed. No matter how boring the project got, the two of us always had fun together. Lana was flirtatious and funny with a great personality. She was very easy to talk to, and hard to offend. She was the first Australian I had ever met, and she fit the Hollywood stereotype perfectly. Her mother also seemed very liberal. Her father was American, and acted more like the typical parent. He had even had reservations about letting the two of us work in her bedroom. Lana had convinced him that he should be worrying more about what she does with her boyfriend instead of me.

After a little more joking around and harmless flirting, we got to work. By early afternoon we had made a significant dent in the project and decided to take a break. We got a couple of sandwiches from the kitchen, then sat on her bed watching the Braves game on TBS.

We sat chatting for a while after our meal. “Were you hung over this morning? You seemed pretty drunk last night.” I asked.

“No, not really,” she said. “I think drinking is in my blood. It’s part of being Australian. I wasn’t that drunk last night.”

“Then why did you pinch my ass?” I asked.

“I did not,” she said. I assured her that she had. “Well,” she said with a shrug. “It’s not a bad bum.” She slapped me firmly on the rump.

“Neither is yours” I said, and reached for her butt. It was very firm compared to Jill’s and I left my hand there a little too long.

“What are you doing?” she asked?

“I’m not sure,” I answered. I softly squeezed her cheek again. Her blue eyes were gazing at me intently.

“You shouldn’t do that,” she said softly. “I might not like it.”

I continued to rub her tight butt. “I think you like it just fine.” I wasn’t thinking at all about my actions, or the possible consequences. Lana moved closer to me on the bed.

“I think you’re right,” she said.

She crawled towards me on the bed, while I kept squeezing her ass. She leaned forward and kissed me softly. We both gazed at each other wide eyed. Her t-shirt hung down, and I could see her white bra and small perky tits. Our lips parted after a few seconds. “I’ve been wanting to do that for a while,” she said.

“So have I,” I confessed. I wrapped my arm around her back and moved her so she was straddling me. We kissed again and I rubbed my hand along her back and ass. She pushed me until I was laying back on the bed, with her on top. We continued to kiss. She unclipped her hair and I ran my fingers through it, combing it out. “You are so fucking sexy, Lana,” I said.

I started gyrating my hips, grinding up into her crotch. Lana moaned softly, and untucked her t-shift from her jeans. In one quick motion, she pulled it over her head and cast it to the floor. I could see her hard little nipples through the white bra. I grabbed her body and rolled her onto her back so that I was on top. Once again I started to grind my crotch into her. I put on a hand on her breast and started to fondle it while she ran her fingers through my shaggy hair. We kissed hard, and when I came up for air she spoke.

“There’s a condom in my purse,” she said nodding across the room.

I got up rapidly and walked over to the desk. I opened her purse to find the rubber. “I don’t need one of these with Jill,” I thought to myself. Suddenly, the reality of the situation hit me. I froze up and just stood there.

“What’s a matter?” Lana asked. “Can’t you find it?”

“We can’t do this,” I said. I reached for a chair and sat down hard.

“Well why the fuck not?” she asked. “I was right when I said I could give you a hard on this morning. I felt it down there. Don’t worry about my parents, they never come up here.”

“It’s not that,” I said. “I have a girlfriend. You have a boyfriend. We can’t do this to them.”

“If it makes you feel better, Mikey and I haven’t been getting along so well,” she said.

“But do you want to betray him?”

She seemed to think for a second. “No, I guess not” she said finally. She didn’t look happy about the decision. I didn’t feel much better. She grabbed for her t-shirt. “C’mon,” she said. “I’ll give you a ride home. We can finish this tomorrow.”

“You know what,” I said. “I think I’ll just walk. I need to clear my head.”

I said goodbye and left. Lana’s family lived close to the country club, and I headed in that direction. Ten minutes later, I stood at Jill’s front door. She answered the bell when I rang. Jill was dressed casually in a light blue fitted t-shirt, and black pleated skirt with little blue flowers on it. We decided to go for a walk, and headed off along the cart path on the golf course.

I had intended to confess everything to her, but almost instantly we were arguing about my hair again. By the time we reached the bathhouse at the sixth tee, we were nearly shouting at each other.

“Why do we always have to do this?” I demanded. “Why do we always have to argue?”

“I don’t know,” Jill said. “I promised myself I wouldn’t argue with you the next time we talked.” Tears were welling up in her eyes, and started to run down her face. I pulled her to me tightly. “What’s happening to us?” she sobbed. I held her tightly, and started to kiss away the tears on her cheeks.

She looked up at me, and our lips met, and suddenly our anger was turning to lust. I pushed her up against the brick wall of the bathhouse, and kissed her firmly. My cock was instantly hard in my pants. I slipped a hand under her skirt, and started to rub along her smooth satin panties. A couple of guys on a golf cart drove by.

“Get a room,” one of them muttered.

“Yeah, fuck her,” the other one shouted.

The two of us hardly noticed.

“Where can we go?” Jill panted. I didn’t have to ask what she meant. The look in her eyes told me what she wanted. I glanced around desperately. There was a thick grove of trees about 100 feet away. I took Jill’s hand and led her in that direction. We worked our way through the brush to the center of the grove. We weren’t completely out of sight, but as long as no one was looking for us, I thought we would be fine.

“Here?” Jill asked. I nodded. “This is kind of exciting,” she said. “What if we get caught.”

“I think it’s worth the risk,” I answered while dropping my pants.

Jill pulled off her t-shirt and hung it on a tree. “It would be hard to explain a dirty back to my parents” she explained. She was wearing a shiny silver bra, and her hard nipples were poking through. I slid my boxers down around my ankles while Jill got out of her skirt. Her panties were bikinis that matched the bra. I dragged my fingers between her legs and noticed that the material was soaked.

The two of us dropped to the ground. I pushed the gusset of the panties aside, revealing Jill’s shaved pussy. The pink lips were open, and her clit was swollen. I lined my cock up and entered her. Jill laid on her back with her legs over my shoulders as we started to fuck. We had never messed around in such a risky place, and I was incredibly turned on. Her tits swayed back and forth enchantingly in the bra as I drove into her repeatedly. Jill was obviously very excited, and she came almost immediately, soaking my cock with her juices.

I started fucking with a renewed fervor, quickly sliding my long cock in and out of her wet hole. Jill placed a hand on her clit and started to rub it while I fucked her. We were going good when I heard a strange thud. I looked around and didn’t see anything, so I kept fucking. Jill was grunting like a porn star now. I had her legs at a 90 degree angle to the rest of her body as I continued to stroke her.

“I’m going to cum again,” she moaned. I was getting close too when I realized what the thud had been. About 20 feet away from the trees, a group of golfers walked up. One of their balls had landed not far from us. They stood discussing which club would be best, and I could see and hear them clearly. Meanwhile, Jill was getting louder as she approached an orgasm. She was completely oblivious to our guests. I pushed my hand down over her mouth and started fucking harder, hoping the guys wouldn’t look our way.

As usual, the sense of losing control was a big turn on for Jill, and she started forcing her hips back into mine. I stared at the golfers as I continued to fuck my girlfriend. Even with her mouth covered, her moans were getting loud. Jill was starting to nibble on my fingers. I suddenly forgot about the golfers. I reached down and pulled on Jill’s bra, revealing her luscious tits. I massaged her nipple, and sped up my rhythm, while my hand still covered her mouth. I could tell she was close as I stroked her nipple with my thumb. Her hand was still on her clit, and she was rubbing it faster.

She started moaning harder, and I knew she was close to cumming. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and her motion froze. Jill squealed into my hand and closed her eyes. Once again, I felt my cock getting drenched. I looked down at her, and suddenly I was looking at Lana instead of Jill. I started thrusting my hips harder, giving her everything I had. Jill pulled me tighter to her, but in my mind it was Lana’s arms. I exploded in a fury. It was the biggest orgasm for me in weeks, and I felt my self shoot several large blasts up inside of Jill. When it was over, I stayed in her, trying to catch my breath. I looked up, and the golfers were long gone. The two of us laid among the trees talking for a while before finally getting dressed and walking back as the sun set. We went inside and watched a movie, and almost made it through the evening without arguing. At the end of the night, we sat watching the late news, and the president came on TV. We had very different opinions of our nations leader, and that sparked a fight between us. I was furious with her by the time I stormed out and started the walk home. It took a long time to get to sleep that night.

On Sunday morning, I got up early again. After a good nights sleep, I wasn’t as angry with Jill, and I told myself I would call her after I got done with the project. Maybe we could go out for dinner, or at least another walk on the golf course. Thinking about our act of pseudo-exhibitionism was a real turn on.

I took a shower and ate some breakfast, and 30 minutes later Lana picked me up again. Her hair was up in a bun, and she was wearing a short black dress with buttons up the front and short sleeves. It had small flowers printed on it. It was a lot dressier than the t-shirt and jeans she had worn the day before, and I wondered if she was trying to make an impression on me.

We drove to her house and once again settle in to work on our project. Neither of us brought up the previous day’s events. We were close to finished with our paper, and Lana dove right in. I tried to help, but my mind kept drifting off. I kept thinking of the way I had pictured Lana while fucking Jill. My pants were getting uncomfortably tight and I sat with a book in my lap so Lana wouldn’t notice.

Dirty fantasies kept flying through my head. I pictured myself screwing Lana in the trees, while golfers gathered around to watch. I remembered how excited she had gotten me on her bed less than 24 hours earlier. I dreamt about sliding my hand up under her dress, and slowly rubbing against her vagina. I must have been out of it a while, because I suddenly noticed that Lana was looking at me strangely.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked in her thick accent.

“Nothing. I just zoned out a bit,” I said. She was starting back to work when a question popped out of my mouth before I could stop it. “Did you go out with Mikey last night?”

“Yes,” she answered. I could tell she was a little uncomfortable. “What about you?” she asked. “Did you go out with Jill?”

“Yes,” I answered. “So, did you tell him about yesterday?”

“No, of course not,” she answered. “Otherwise, you would probably be dead. Did you tell your girlfriend?” I told her I hadn’t. “Good. I mean, it’s not like we did anything wrong. We stopped ourselves just in time. We were just fooling around.”

“I guess you’re right,” I said.

“Yes, I am” she answered. She went back to working on the paper. It was finished, except for the proofreading. After a few seconds, she looked back over at me. “In fact, I think that if we were to kiss again, we still wouldn’t be doing anything wrong.”

I didn’t know what to say. I sat silently for a few moments before responding. “I don’t know if that’s entirely true, Lana.”

“I think it is,” she said. “If it were just kissing, and we kept our clothes on.” I told her I still wasn’t sure. “Look,” she said. “I’ve had this silly little school girl crush on you for a few months. It started a little while after your fling with Ashley.” I had always assumed that she knew about my affair with Ashley, but this was the first time my assumption had been confirmed. I wonder how many other people knew. I had only told Trey and Cameron.

She continued speaking. “Now, I’ve been telling myself that it’s just a crush, and nothing worth ruining my relationship over, but for some reason, it is still nagging me. My theory is that if we make out for a little while, I’ll see there is no spark between us, and that will end the crush, and then I can get on with my life. It would just be kissing. It’s not as if you would really be cheating on her like you did with Ashley.”

I still didn’t know what to say. I tried to convince myself that her logic didn’t really make sense, but it wasn’t working. I’d had a crush on Lana for several months as well, and maybe this was the way to put it behind me, so I could concentrate on fixing things with Jill. Before I had time to answer, Lana leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. She was wearing a raspberry scented lotion, and I was very aroused by it. I returned her kiss instinctively. After a few minutes of kissing, we decided to move to the bed.

“Remember,” Lana said. “We are just making out.”

I nodded in agreement and rolled onto my back. Lana mounted me, and our lips met. The material of her dress was soft and silky, and my arms slid along it easily as I embraced her. Lana was a phenomenal kisser. She sucked on my lips gently, and her tongue played around in my mouth. Every once in a while, she would gently nip me with her teeth. Between her sensual kissing and the raspberry scent, I was rock hard in seconds. We were motionless, except for the kissing, for nearly half an hour. It had been over 6 months since I had kissed for that long without clothes coming off. I was extremely aware of Lana’s weight against my throbbing cock, but I resisted the urge to grind against her. I didn’t want to do anything to end our make out session. It was incredibly obvious to me that there was a spark between us, and I think Lana sensed that as well.

After a while, I felt adventurous, so I slowly slid my hand along her ass. The material of her dress was almost frictionless as I circled my hand across her cheeks. I moved my other hand to her chest, and started to rub against her small breast. Lana looked at me with surprise?

“Petting is allowed, isn’t it?” I asked.

“Yes. I think that is part of making out,” she answered.

I continued to massage her butt and fondle her breast. Lana slid her hand down and started rubbing my cock through my soft khaki shorts. I groaned my delight, and I opened the top few buttons of her dress without thinking about it. She had on a lacy black slip, and I began to fondle her breast again through the thin material. Her nipples were small, but they were harder than rocks. I rubbed them briskly, and my hand crept under her skirt.

Her panties were made of rough lace, and I rubbed my fingers against them, feeling the outline of her pussy. I could feel the heat and dampness between her legs. Lana gasped slightly, and her hand moved faster on my cock. She seemed to have a magical touch. It was different from anything I’d ever felt. Lana stopped kissing me and started nibbling on my earlobe. The sensation was amazing, and I was suddenly unable to think clearly. I tried to concentrate on her breast and pussy, but my mind was spinning. Her teeth tugged at my ear gently, while her hand pulled firmly on my dick. My heart rate and breathing increased, and I felt the telltale tingling in my scrotum. My cock jerked a few times, and suddenly I was cumming. Lana was extremely aware of what was happening, and she continued to tug my cock and bite my ear. My cock spasmed a dozen times while I filled my pants with jizz. My breathing relaxed, and Lana slowly stopped rubbing my rod.

“Just part of making out,” she said. “Right?” I nodded. “Want to stop?” I told her I didn’t. She looked down and saw the wet spot in my shorts. “We should get you out of those pants. You’ll be all sticky.” She reached down, opened my pants, and pulled them off.

“This isn’t fare,” I said. “If I’m in my underwear, you should be too.”

Lana agreed, and she slowly unbuttoned her dress. After it was open, she shrugged it off her shoulders. She was wearing a little black slip, and I could see the straps for a black bra. The contrast between the shiny black material, her pale skin, and her reddish hair was amazing. She looked like a tall, leggy goddess. She climbed into bed and got back on top of me.

We started kissing again, and I ran my hands up and down her slip, rubbing her slender body. She was very fit and muscular compared to Jill, and I enjoyed touching her firm ass and thighs. She started sucking my lips again, and it was incredibly erotic. Including Ashley and Jill, Lana was only the fifth girl that had made out with seriously. She was easily the best kisser in the bunch. She turned tricks with her tongue, lips, and teeth that I had never imagined.

“I love the way you kiss,” I said.

“You know, I can kiss you other places, too,” she said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Lana smiled wickedly, and slowly slithered down my body. My cock was flaccid after my orgasm, but she pulled it out anyway. She slowly ran her tongue around the tip, licking up the accumulated cum.

“That a good idea,’ I said. “But I have a better one.”

I took Lana’s hand and had her turn around. I positioned heron top of me in the 69 position. She complemented me on the idea, and went back to nursing my limp dick with her tongue. I gazed under her slip. She had on a pair of lacy black panties. I stuck my fingers in the waist band and pulled them off.

Almost instantly I was hit with the smell of her lust. Lana’s pussy was drenched from our foreplay. It was a good looking vagina, framed by curly reddish hairs. I took her clit in my mouth while she sucked on my cock. I was starting to get hard already. I ran my tongue around her slit, toying with the outer folds. I rubbed her clit with my thumb, while I started lapping at her sex. Lana tried to moan, but the cock in her mouth muffled the sound. She started gyrating her hips slightly, rubbing my face in her sex. I eagerly licked up her sweet juices.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • First Love
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds