First Lust: First Love

'You ever been with a guy?' Jonty whispered as he leaned in across the table.

'Just this one guy.' Kevin replied.

'What happened with him?'

'Nothing really. It wasn't going anywhere; he was married but I didn't know that at the start. How about you?'

'Pretty much the same. The dude was married.' Jonty felt suddenly older than his years.

'No more married men, huh?' Kevin said. 'Unless...' he held up his hand and wriggled his ring finger.

'You know I would if it was legal.' Jonty replied.

'Really!' Kevin's face was so red that Jonty could almost feel the heat on his side of the table.

They were back on track. He really was keen on this sexy blushing red head but had allowed himself to be momentarily distracted by a big beefy cock from the past. But now he would make it up to Kevin. Jonty's heart thumped in his chest as they paid the bill and walked back to Kevin's apartment. He want to stop right there under the street lights and kiss his man but that would be tempting providence in their conservative town.

Once they were safely inside Kevin's living room Jonty pulled him close and kissed him full on those ripe, red lips. He felt Kevin's sweet soft lips part and Jonty pushed his tongue into his lover's mouth. Oh the thrill of it! It swept through his body like wild fire, setting his nerves jangling and his big fat cock a-throbbing in his pants. He had to have Kevin now; it couldn't wait a minute longer. Reluctantly Jonty broke off their kiss and started unbuttoning Kevin's shirt. His lover's skin was as smooth and pale as marble with not a hair or a blemish to spoil the glide of Jonty's hand over that flat expanse of skin. His nipples were two tiny pink nubs and his belly taut and sexy. Jonty got down on his knees and kissed Kevin's belly button and heard him gasp. He was so close to the object of his desire but Jonty decided to resist a little longer. He stood up again and carefully took Kevin's shirt off his body. Lifting Kevin's arms Jonty attempted to kiss his almost smooth armpits but Kevin dissolved in a fit of giggles and dropped his arms. Pulling Kevin down onto the carpet the two young studs wrestled with each other and felt their hard cocks crushed up against each other. Hands grabbed at butts and hips ground and thrust while love, heat, tenderness and pure animal lust were mixed together and reflected in their eyes as they gazed at each other.

'I want you...' it was Kevin whose need peaked first.

Jonty quickly stripped his lover naked and drank in the beauty of his naked flesh for the first time. Just as Jonty had imagined Kevin had very little pubic hair, just a few long ginger wisps swirled around the base of his manhood. But what a cock it was! Pale and fleshy with a full foreskin that kept the cockhead hidden from view, Jonty thought it a work of art and guessed it to be about seven inches long. It wasn't quite as fat as his but it was a very healthy and potent looking prod and hanging loose below was a set of smooth, fat nuts that put his own tiny balls to shame. Jonty pushed Kevin down on the settee and got between his legs. Pushing them up in the air he parted Kevin's satin smooth cheeks and found himself just inches away from the prettiest little pink rosebud that he could ever imagine. Lust overwhelmed him as he let his face fall into Kevin's crack; it was clean and smelled only of soap and Jonty felt slightly cheated and very guilty as he compared it to Greg's musky, furry manhole.

Kevin cried out in delight as once more he experienced the amazing sensation of a man's tongue burrowing into his sluthole. This time thought it was ten times better than the last time because he was being rimmed by the man he loved. Holding his legs up in the air he gave Jonty free reign and the pair worked each other up into frenzy. Jonty came off Kevin's cock now and reached for his big, pale cock. He slowly stretched the foreskin back and a strong whiff of cock-juices filled his nostrils. Slowly, slowly he eased the tight skin back over the shiny red knob and caught sight of a waxy deposit trapped under the flared ridge. The potent smell had Jonty's head in a spin; just as Greg's hairy butt had driven his lust to intense heights the sight and smell of Kevin's stinky cock-cheese got Jonty really worked up. His rational mind told him that this was just plain wrong but he was so sexed up that he knew that somehow that pungent smell had entered his brain by some older, baser route that he had no control over. He rubbed at the cheese and worked it off Kevin's slimy redhead intensifying the pungent aroma in the process and about making Kevin jump out of his skin as his sensitive cock-knob was manipulated in this way. He was on the edge of cumming and as soon as Jonty took his overexcited cock into his warm mouth Kevin spewed forth a massive load of spunk. Jonty swallowed fast to keep from gagging and nursed his lover's cock when he was done cumming while trying to decipher the component parts of the strange taste in his mouth.

'I'm sorry...' Kevin said. 'You were just too good.'

'That's okay. Nothing to be sorry about.' Jonty told him as he sat next to him and hugged him close.

Jonty was certain that the moment was over and that he would have to satisfy himself with a quick wank in the bathroom before bedtime but he was wrong. Kevin pulled away from their embrace and got down between Jonty's legs and started licking his balls. Jonty sighed in appreciation as Kevin's tongue swirled over his sensitive little orbs while his hands played up and down his thighs. Now Kevin took Jonty's fat hog into his mouth and teased his tongue around the crown. That thick cock throbbed in Kevin's mouth and Jonty's brain was suddenly invaded by the memory of sliding into Greg's warm assguts. The man was like a panther prowling through the nighttime of Jonty's imagination; what would it take to make him go away? The answer came soon enough.

'I want you to fuck me.' Kevin said as he looked up into Jonty's eyes.

The pair just about tripped over their feet in their haste to get to the bedroom. As soon as they were on the bed Jonty parted Kevin's cheeks and kissed his little love-lips once more. Soon he would be gliding past the defense of that puckered ring and into the heat of his lover's chute: the thought of it got Jonty's cock so excited that it threatened to spew as it rubbed up against the duvet. Judging Kevin to be ready he asked if he had any lube and quickly accepted the little bottle with trembling fingers. He squeezed out a cold gloop of stuff and rubbed it against Kevin's hot hole making it glisten in the most inviting way. Applying more lube to his fingertip Jonty now pushed into his man, owning him and letting him know what was coming his way. Kevin greedily accepted Jonty's finger, wriggling around on it and clamping his ring down on it and that was more than Jonty could bear. He grunted in satisfaction as his fat cock sliced into the warmth of Kevin's slicked up chute. Kevin's grunt was more one of protest rather than pleasure but he knew that he had to ride it out, that it would get better; after all, he was offering up his body to his lover in the most intimate way for the very first time. The memory of this lovemaking session would stay with them for all time.

Now that Jonty was buried to the bone he remembered his initial discomfort at having a man sliding about inside his ass and he made a determined effort to be gentler. The pair soon found their rhythm and the pain in Kevin's stretched asshole disappeared to be replaced by the most amazing sensations. He couldn't believe that all he had to do was lie there and enjoy them: he would probably do this for his worst enemy if felt that good, but doing it for his first love intensified the pleasure. And when Jonty started nibbling his earlobes and whispering sweet nothings in his ear the experience was ramped up a few more notches. He remembered his excitement on seeing Jonty's cock tenting his shorts back in the library that day; it was love and lust at first sight. Now that juicy cock was inside him, filling him up and cementing their love. Kevin couldn't think of anything that could make him happier.

Jonty looked down at Kevin's slender shoulders and his pale, smooth back and his fiery red thatch of hair. How much he loved this dude! And how much he loved stroking off in his peachy little ass! Kevin was writhing about underneath him now and Jonty could feel him clamping down on his big cock and he knew he couldn't last long. Pride filled his breast: they had done it, they had overcome the obstacles and established a bond and now his lover's beautiful asshole was milking the very seed out of his body. He could feel his orgasm building up and spreading through his body; he curled his toes and panted hard as he thrust, thrust, thrust...his tiny balls were drawn up tight, sweat dripped from his brow and a spasm momentarily twitched his own asshole and then he saw stars as his cock exploded and offloaded such a powerful jet of thick, hot spunk that it made his cock ache. He cried out loud as his balls drained and collapsed in a heap on Kevin's back. The spent pair lay in a heap while their breathing returned to normal and luxuriated in the afterglow of their first proper fuck.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds