• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • First Meeting
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

First Meeting

He watched as she tilted her head back, smiling knowing she was reaching a small orgasm. Without warning she lout out a loud yell, her hips thrusting up and her whole body shaking as if a small seizure hit her as her first orgasm cascaded through her body.

Her legs locked around him holding him in place as her body quivered around his cock inside her.

As her orgasm subsided she looked up at him propped over her seeing his grin. "Fuck me," she whispered to him, seeing him smile even more.

She whimpered as he pulled out of her, but quickly quieted as he draped her legs over his shoulders, tilting her hips up until she was resting more on her upper back and shoulders. He looked down at her as he thrust forward, his cock entering her again without any preamble as she let out a loud "Oh!"

Wasting no time, he started slamming into her, the slapping sounds of skin on skin and the bed creaking rhythmically beneath them. She was steadily grunting with each trust into her as his cock hammered into her pussy fervently.

In this position she could not move her hips and was at his complete mercy.

He felt her pussy clenching around his cock and knew she was close to another orgasm as she continued to get louder and louder as he sped up his thrusts. He was moving continuously, his cock slamming in and out of her pussy so fast it was making splashing sounds as he fucked her relentlessly.

Suddenly she let out a shriek as wave after wave of orgasms went through her body as he continuously pounded into her. Her head flew back as she kept yelling "Oh my God, oh my God" over and over

Finally she moved her hands, stopping his thrusting as she looked at him and said, "Please, let me get my breath!"

He smiled, keeping his cock inside her as he felt her pussy pulsating around him, small orgasms still flowing through her as she laid there panting.

Knowing her legs were probably starting to ache in this position, he slowly reached up, sliding them off his shoulders.

Unfortunately, so much movement caused his cock to slide out of her and she let out as small whine, "No, not yet," to him.

He smiled telling her. "We have plenty of time," he said as he lay alongside her, gently kissing her as his hands moved across her body.

After regaining her breath she looked at him and smiled, "Now it's my turn," she said, pushing him onto his back.

Sitting up, she straddled him and bent down, kissing him as her hair fell about his head. Her hips slowly moved sliding his shaft along her wet slit as she kissed him, leaning back as her hair slid seductively over his chest.

Still smiling, she reached down to steady his cock, guiding it into her. Instinctively he thrust his hips up and she shook her head, "No moving," she admonished him as she lowered herself, impaling his cock.

He groaned in response as she started moving her hips back and forth, sliding across him, the hot moistness of her pussy sliding first over the top of his cock, then down the bottom. She continued riding him, moving faster and faster, eventually leaning back as she propped herself on his knees, bucking wildly on him, closing her eyes.

With her eyes closed, he smiled and moved his hands forward, first gripping her hips as she bucked on top of him. Then he slid one hand down and started stroking her clit with his thumb. She let out a corresponding groan as she started moving up and down faster and faster.

He heard her muttering and listening closely heard her again saying "Oh my God, Oh my God" over and over and smiled, moving his thumb faster and faster across her clit, now moving his hips in time with hers.

As she got faster, she changed position by leaning forward, her hair falling around his head as she slammed up and down on his cock wildly, grunting with each thrust. The wet slapping sounds of him continuously entering her and the creaking of the bed were in time to her exclamations.

He watched as her tits swayed up and down uncontrollable as he now gripped her hips, holding on as she fucked him wildly.

Suddenly she let out a loud yell, slamming down on him one last time and collapsing on his chest. He heard her whimpering as she nuzzled the crook of his neck as he rubbed her sweaty back and hips. Her pussy continuously clenched and unclenched around his cock as her orgasms coursed through her, soft whimpers in time with each pulse.

She looked at him and smiled, telling him, "You need to fuck me now, I can't last much longer," at which he smiled.

Looking at her, he told her, "Get on your hands and knees," at which she smiled, sliding off his cock and presenting her ass and pussy towards him as she complied.

He kneeled behind her, his hands moving to her hips as he moved closer. He looked down at her, admiring her perfect ass, the dimples of her lower back, the soft curve of her hips and long slender back. Her hair was cascading around her face as she leaned forward in anticipation.

Unable to control himself any more, he easily entered her, holding her hips as he started thrusting wildly into her.

"Oh yes!" she yelled, throwing her head back, her hair falling across her back as he moved faster and faster in and out of her.

Her ass cheeks vibrated with each thrust as she started moving her body back and forth in time with his thrusts, getting faster and faster.

He watched her body, not believing how beautiful she was as he felt his balls tightening, knowing he was close. In response to his cock hardening, knowing what it meant, she started thrusting madly onto his cock, yelling at him to fuck her over and over. He clenched her hips as he slammed into her, getting faster and faster, her body thrusting into him over and over until the sight was too much and he went into sensory overload.

With a loud moan, he pulled her hips into him one last time, his cock slamming once and for all into her as his cock erupted, shooting his seed deep within her. He held her tightly, his cock pulsating in her as her pussy milked his cock inside her.

Completely spent, he leaned forward, causing her to lay on her stomach as he laid on top of her, his cock continuing to empty inside her pussy as he clenched himself into her.

Knowing his weight was too much to be on her for long, he gently slid to the side, his now deflating cock sliding sideways out of her.

Looking at her, he pulled her into his arms, giving her a gentle kiss.

"Hi, I'm Bill," he smiled.

In reply, she smiled back, "It's nice to meet you Bill, I'm Andrea."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • First Meeting
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds