• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • First Night Alone Ch. 03

First Night Alone Ch. 03

A cold thunderous wall rose up behind me a huge horrible wall, and it was all wrong to soon. A granite hand wrapped around the back of my head and finger clasped onto my face. Yanking me back off my knees, Father for whom else could it be, swept me across the floor. Talons of pain pierced my head, rage poured off him and a striped away any courage to fight. I stared blankly at his shirt vaguely aware I could make out the out line of his ribs, when the world swirled again and he held me pressed against his upper arm so that he could take a good look at me.

I don't know what he saw but staring up I saw a mask of horror, then he cranked my head back. The sorry excuse for a dress almost ripped under the strain. Until then maybe the monk was too shocked or took me for dead, hanging as I was right now. He could see me now and I went from wishing the pain away to wishing him away. Father followed where I was look and the monk came back into his view.

I raised my right hand to stop him from whatever it was that he might do. He grasped my wrist pressing it across my chest and forcing it to push my left breast up and outward. And at the very worst moment that only added to my escalating terror, I felt the one strand of fiber fail and that simple sound jumped across the upper part of my breast and landed solidly singled out among shuffling, pounding hearts and combined primal sounds escaping from our family tiff.

"How could you? After all that was done for you, make this grievous error?" He roared in my face. I knew from mother, and tales told wide and far, that if he wanted to he could tear me apart piece by piece and devour me whole. So I didn't say a word.

"You break the one rule I left and this is what came of it?"

"Please leave, if you can not control yourself." A voice came from behind me and I felt Father's attention shift.

"No!" I screamed and struggling against him, we fell with avalanche force. He straddled my bare belly and I feared for the Drappa.

Every particle in my being was pulled free of me and I knew of only one that could do that, our Great Father.

We came to being again a little more respectable than at the monastery standing in that horrible little dress. My Father with much better control over himself stood just a step behind and to the left. The hall was packed with energy conception flew around the room sometimes landing on someone who accepted with a thought or brushed it aside with a quick wave of their hand to the very large Vishnu always a welcomed guest reclined against one of the thick stone walls. I could not remember a time when the great hall was so packed. And realized that it was spring for most of the world and the sky miles above us felt fresh with dusk it is a heady time to be a creature of the flesh. Young satyri and nymths, Abatwa's and Griforis, Hermaphrodites and more by the dozens.

I felt none of it. Our Great Father sat their reclining against some of the most wanted bodies in the known universe. His form was created for fertility and lust long before the first man could truly carve what they wanted to display. Three heads higher than my Father he looked like a living sandstone statue. Sandstone carved eyes and lips, no one who he feed from had ever complained. Those eyes were staring at us right now, and all I knew was it that was bad. "Your precious little, one too much for you, to handle, Incubi?" He asked, voice thick and slow.

I felt my Father shift his weight and his left foot made perfect contact with my tale bone and I flew past figures to land, sprawled like a rejected doll in front of our Great Father close enough almost touch. I felt cold and humiliated, only fearing two things in life, having my Father's disapproval, and being useless to our Great Father. Welcome to my hell.

"Little one is not so little, eh?" He smiled slowly. "Is he mad because is was not him that made you woman?"

"I have not had much time to think it over Great Father." I answered honestly it hadn't even occurred to me.

"No indeed you have not. Time to grow and once grown quick to die." He was looking at my Father.

"She disobeyed me, she must be punished." His voice sounded steady and assured things that I have never been around our Great Father.

Great Father looked back at me and curled his finger to come closer. I lifted my body off the raised stone platform and crept closer. I stopped when I just didn't have the courage to go any nearer. He lounged at an angle so that legs lay beyond me his hips next to my face and I could seen the soft color variation in his skin tone. The epitome of a strong health man there was nothing about him that wasn't appealing, yet as all gods of fertility, most were carve ready for battle. Others around the hall were created with similar members, but theirs were oversized or ornate. His was just ready and perfect for him though almost the size of my forearm and that I was inches from it. Sometimes I wondered how one when about life with a perpetually hard cock. You could never sleep on your belly and it made playing sports like wrestling take on a different meaning. I blinked hard realizing that I have truly lost my mind.

"She will be punished, no questions." Our Great Father decided and causally reached out slid the huge finger down into the front of my dress. The threads seemed to disengage under the warm skin. I didn't move an inch till he paused at my navel, something he lacked and although he could see between my legs just fine since the horrible cotton no longer covered a bit of it. He seemed to enjoy looking at it from that view. My face began to grow warm and my throat dried out as he sat there with all the time in the world. The hall began to come alive again, until something new happened. And slowly so that only those of us closest to him noticed, his hips turn towards me. When the tip of his phallus brushed the hairs on my cheek did the room become suddenly quite again. Hard as stone, he smelled like sun-baked clay and was warm when he pressed it the soft meat of my cheek. I knew he feed from the body, but fear and humiliation froze me solid and all I could think to do was to cry to show him what I wished to do was just impossible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • First Night Alone Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 4101 milliseconds