• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • First Night Alone Ch. 05

First Night Alone Ch. 05

Chapter 5

Milk Mother stood and some of her kin reached up to touch her some stood along with her. "To have it be like this is not a punishment, it is a sacrilege. They should be cleaned, there should be a ritual." A few nodded and Great Father lifted his finger out of the hole he was creating and pointed to the doorway. I knew what to do and made the most controlled sprint out of the hall as possible. He told me what to do and I did it, besides if I was going to puke my guts out in terror the fewer to see it the better, right? Everyone settled down as I escaped into the corridor.

We walked past empty rooms with the curtains pulled back and occupied ones some were closed others weren't. The more doors we passed the better I felt. The air less musky and a spring came back into my step, this couldn't be so bad I thought.

The he stopped at an empty room with the heavy orange flax curtain knotted loosely out of the way. My body walked pass the opening as my brain yelled stop, and I heard down the way we came muffle uproar then a long, agonizing scream that sounded like my Fathers voice. If he could ever make a sound like, I was still hearing.

And I realized at that moment, I was all to call and everything was too good. Quietly in my head, I spoke out to her. Milk Mother, you can not help me, let me stand or fall on my own. Come for me when you can.

Suddenly, I was very much alone with a very intimidating outcast and my Father's cries bouncing off every wall.

"Stupid," was all he whispered as I crept past him into the room. It was all the rooms average sixteen paces long by twelve wide this one was no different. The floor was sunken filled with batting and covered with linen dyed from blond to ginger and stepped out onto the stone walk that wrapped around the perimeter.

I turned as he untied the drapery and the stronger light from the hall was suddenly gone along with the cries. Nothing seem to work and I collapsed forward onto the floor my knees and palms cracking against the floor.

He knelt down and hissed above my ear. "My little 'whore in training' trying to appease me?"

"No, your anger belongs to you, it is not something I can control, I only wonder why?" I whispered.

"Get up." He growled and I rose to my knees then up leaning against the wall. "You sprang forth from a dieing, dried up, lonely human and Incubus Abi." I stepped back and he lunged forward.

"A miracle, she even named you Jaimie-Elita, my special love" I inched away. "Succubus Jaimie-Elita," he sneered rolling the French pronunciation of it off his tongue as moved towards me.

"At best you're kindling at you're worst you're thieves." My back hit the wall behind me and I angled my body and kept moving ever so slowly one foot behind the other.

"There is a need and we are conceived to fulfill it, what was yours?" I murmured.

"My curse? From the moment of my birth, everyone I have ever loved has rejected me until that is all I am, unreciprocated love, would you like to know what it's like to be an essence?" His words biting along my skin.

"I have not faired so well being what I am, to assume I could play your roll any better." It was then that I realized my process down the wall had be slow, but I had been hugging the wall so tightly that the skin on my left arm was being worn away. It surprised me that there wasn't any blood on the stone, and then there was, tiny little dark bead like dew collecting on a blade of grass on a moonless night. He raised his finger tips to the trail shaking his head looking disappointed.

"For all desires you can milk and feed from, you are so dull looking." He noted rubbing the flat garnet colored blood between the first two fingers with his thumb. Though it was sticky, it held the flat nature of his black tunic. He was right, none of the Incubi held the shine that invoked life, from top to bottom, we seemed to lack that quality.

"But look at you, in a room so dark your tunic is but a light shadow, everything about you screams let me die, and you stand there glowing, black and white as thought the sun is here for you and you alone."

He exhaled deep and tired, wiping his hand off on his pants. "Though you won't enjoy anything tonight, at least you remember what I've done when you bleed for me." My back connected with the second corner. He stepped down into the pit putting a hand against the wall one on either side of me. We were eye to eye.

I was weak, we were so close that his breath echoed in my ears did not also caress my lips. The heat from his body did not weighed me down only his hate. And my waist trapped between his arms where there to squeeze me, kept me from fleeing but nothing more. All there was for me were two beautiful angry eyes.

His right hand came out of the darkness, coming to my face. Hot tears welded up in my eyes so that I couldn't see him either. I felt the tears cool as they were brushed away and dampened my ear. "Where? Where are you?" I gurgled. Suddenly I could not sob and I was pressed back hard to the stone.

"Why, why do you want to see me?"

"Please love me." My neck snapped forward dragging my body along, as I thought what a horrible night. He pushed me back and then there was nothing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • First Night Alone Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds