First Summer: Zoe's Naked Sex Party

Caught between enjoying it and hiding it from Kate and Greg I rise onto my elbows again too quickly. I don't know whether it's a second orgasm or a second wave of the first. But as soon as I can see Greg and Kate lying naked together again, as soon as the action of rising up brings more pressure back to the contact between my clit and Greg's pubis another flood of pleasure and another round of contractions overcomes me and I'm back staring into the small of Greg's shoulder tensed again and trying to silence the moans wanting to escape from me. Again I can feel Greg surging in reply and the thought of the massive thrusts that would likely accompany his ejaculation simply prolongs my enjoyment.

This time I decide it's better to wait and just enjoy it as my body and mind finish their shared pleasure bath in their own time.

Finally I think I'm back under control. Finally I think whatever forces my mind unleashed on me have been purged for now.

Greg and Kate have been silent; waiting for the weird girl sharing the car with them to overcome her supposed cramp. I rise up again

"Sorry"

Greg can't help himself, even though he must suspect what just happened.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, but I better get up and stretch out."

This is really strange. Three months ago I'd never experienced an orgasm in my life. Now under Greg's influence my brain seems as willing to unleash an orgasm on me without so much as Greg having a finger on my clit.

In the cramped confines of the car there's not a lot of room for anyone to sit up, let alone make a more positive move to get out. As the person on top I feel I'm sort of the lynch pin in untangling the mess. I come up into a sitting position over Greg; my head and chest curled forward where it's come up against the roof, his shaft now pushing hard against the front of my vagina as it was bent outward to accommodate my movement. I lift my hips up and he slips out of me, his erection crashing against his stomach with a dull fleshy thump; whereupon I lower myself back down on it so that my labia now straddle it. I can't help myself. I burst into laughter at the ridiculousness of the situation which breaks the ice and causes the others to do the same.

It was still very early, so it's not that we all decided to get up, it's just I suddenly felt we needed to sort out this anomalous situation we had in the car. Reaching over I manage to clasp the back door handle with enough strength to release the lock and then give the door a bit of a push. With an escape route I crawl across Greg and out the door; having no room to sit up and turn around, I inelegantly continue my crawl, coming out of the door hands first until I can bring my knees to the ground and stand up. Goodness only knows what sort of views I've just presented to Kate on the other side of the car; after all it's not as though I'm tight and dry down there – wet and open would be a better description.

That gives Greg room to lie on his side and bring his legs up to his stomach in a foetal position so he can turn his body around and feed them out the same door.

Kate finally released from the tight space she was in can do the same through the door on her side of the car.

As Greg stood up after getting out of the car, it was to display a full on boner. Whether it was because of all the nakedness and my contractions, because he hadn't really fully woken yet or he was under the effect of my copulins, it wasn't showing the slightest inclination to go down. While he and I are still alone on our side of the car I tease him about it, circling it with my finger and asking –

"Are you going to put that away?"

"I had it hidden away and you took it out; are you suggesting there's other places you'd like me to hide it; anyhow that's surely not the girl who just had two orgasms talking is it?"

It's too early in the morning for verbal games, even if that mental image of him hiding it in Kate does flash into my mind again. Anyhow there's hormones flowing through this weekend that are having a pretty strong effect on me too; it's just mine aren't as much on display. I blush at his recognition of what had happened, kiss him, take his hand and we walk to the front of the car to join Kate who's now waiting for us. I can see that Greg as much as I am is trying to stand tall and proud notwithstanding his nakedness and the mast that precedes him. I too try and tell myself that hunching hides nothing and just makes you look weird; and next to Kate that's the last thing I want to look. But deep down I know I'd really like to at least get a pair of pants on, it's just I have to find one first.

As we come around the front of the car so that our lower torsos are within Kate's view I can see she's trying really hard not to just stare at Greg's display. He's notices it too.

"Sorry, it's not cooperating in going down"

Kate smirks.

"I've seen them before; although that's an impressive one."

It's funny, but I think I'm nearly as chuffed by Kate's comment as Greg probably was. The sense of possessiveness I felt about Greg's member from the moment I first saw it has never really left me. Its relative size is not something we've ever talked about but neither Greg nor I really had any basis to compare Greg with other guys. It was when Zoe initiated the stripping game on Christmas day that I first got some inkling that Greg might be among the better hung guys; but that was a sample limited to my brothers. Last night sort of confirmed my suspicion, but the light was limited and their state of erection or otherwise not always clear. In saying I know that Kate has seen a fair sample of them, I'm not seeking to cast any dispersions on her, merely stating the truth.

Still a change of topic is appropriate, especially as Kate's eyes seemed transfixed by the sight.

"Anyone got a hangover?" I ask.

"I feel tired and a bit seedy, but no." was Greg's response.

Kate just came back with –

"No but I've got to pee and I think my body's telling me it desperately wants to go back to bed."

Come to think of it I need a good pee too and I'm pretty sure I'm soon going to pay for a lack of sleep.

Past the line of parked cars, the remains of the intended tent area is visible behind the yard fence. There's not a tent left standing; they're all collapsed; some ripped. On one of them there's an equally naked male lying face down; the tent now nothing more than a ground sheet.

"What happened?"

Kate responds.

"All I know is that sometime during the night there was suddenly a noisy crowd in among the tents. People were carrying on and occasionally there'd be a grunt or a squeal. I stuck my head out and could just make out people pulling out the tent pegs and falling on the tent as it collapsed. The grunts and squeals were the people inside the tent as they got landed on. When they came for my tent I told them to stop but they were too drunk to be reasoned with, so I found my way to your car"

As we walk past the cars there one other with a person in it. A female has laid the front passenger seat back and is sleeping on it; naked like everyone else so far and with her legs immodestly askew.

"Where do you think the clothes got to?"

"I don't know. Whoever hid them hid them well. It might be better to look around the waterfront to see if we can find any of our swimwear"

As we walked through the tent area we confirmed that all five tents are down. In one a lump suggests there might be somebody trying to sleep inside the remains, but apart from that and the previously mentioned male, it's deserted. We're nearly down to the house and Greg's is still walking his boner; but at last it's starting to look like it's going down.

The front door is open and we go inside. Kate makes a bee line for the bathroom while Greg and I enter the lounge area. If you read every beat up article in the press about what happens at schoolies and multiply it by 10, that's the sight that greeted us. There were passed out girls and boys scattered about like confetti each and every one as naked as the day they were born.

The largest collection was on the two couches. Two three person couches set up in an L shape had between them a dozen bodies squeezed onto them; a jumble of more of less alternative males and females. It seemed that people sitting down just slumped in the seat as they passed out; some falling over other's laps, others falling over the backs of those already asleep, most just with their head back on the couch. Several were snoring loudly.

From the placement of hands and other body parts you could come up with a reasonable guess of who might have hooked up with who before they passed out.

With their slumped posture causing the legs of just about everybody to be spread apart as much as their proximity to their neighbour would allow, it would have been an anthropologist's dream if you wanted to study the sexuality of young people. Amongst the girls there was a varied collection of Brazilians, landing strips and one rug all able to be studied in their imperfect gynaecological detail together with every shape and size of breasts; although I couldn't help but notice most of the breasts tended to the larger end of the spectrum and still displayed a youthful degree of perkiness notwithstanding their size..

The display put on by the guys is in a whole different league. Every one had a boner. Why that would be the case I don't know since I thought their night erections came and went, so statically you'd expect only a fraction to have one at any particular time. Maybe it's because of all the pheromones the girls must be putting out, the time of the morning or maybe it's just the fact so many of them have a girls hand or other body part arousingly placed.

I can't help but stare – in the same way I'm sure Greg is having a good perve at the girls. After all, until now I've only really ever had a good look at a single male appendage, let alone erection; Greg's. Sure I've had glimpses of others – especially last night, but a lack of light or partial covering never really gave me a proper look. Now in this room alone there's nine of them on display, not counting Greg. And before I've finished my search of the house I'll see another four.

What I'd really like is to have a feel. There's an enormous differences in the sizes. While they all look as though they're full on erections only a good feel would really confirm that. Still it lets me clearly see the difference between a circumcised member and one that wasn't and does confirm Greg's lacking nothing down there. I can't help but notice Tim's balls look shrunken compared to the other guys, sort of confirming in my own mind at least my suspicion he's abusing steroids for body building purposes. And whatever he's taken has done nothing for his penis size; since he's showing one of the smaller appendages on display. I'm glad Kate's dumped him.

The whole scene gives me the sort of sex education you can't get from mothers or books.

Two of the girls seem to have suffered particularly unfortunate crash positions. One – Jill - has slid forward on the couch; her back is flat along the seat cushion with her bum only barely still on the edge of the couch, her head is bent uncomfortably up the back of the seat, her knees are so wide apart it looks like she's been put in stirrups ready to give birth, her full Brazilian revealing everything; even a suggestion she might be in a state of night arousal herself. A guy has slumped sideways face down across her breasts; one of them looks as though it's poking him in the eye.

She was one of the girls Greg danced with last night and who had not just propositioned him but who I saw flirting with him. I had taken special note of Jill during the evening. With her pretty face and nice figure she was probably the one I was most jealous of Greg being with. The problem was she was in many ways the one who most looked like me. Tall, slim with modest perky breasts and a clear olive complexion and surf bleached hair, there was something particularly engaging about her smile; about the way her lips curled back to reveal two rows of perfectly formed teeth. Unlike Kate though, sleep does not become her; I'm almost pleased to see her face is contorted by her awkward sleeping posture.

The other girl has slumped sideways across a guy's lap; although the fact her hand is in the lap of the guy on the other side suggests she didn't slump in the way she might have preferred. Her predicament is complicated further by the fact that his morning glory is now pressed tightly into the side of her cheek; her head trapped between that and his stomach. Since the guy is Tim, he'll probably want to claim her as another success on his part if she doesn't wake up first.

I've been so engrossed by my own perving I'd forgotten about Greg, even though we're holding hands. I look up at him to see him checking Jill out. I elbow him in the ribs and make a mental note to kill him later; and maybe Jill too.

Of course the couches wouldn't fit everyone and there's a good sprinkling of sleeping bodies on the floor too. Some were demurely curled up or lying face down; others stretched out with everything on display. Some were on blow up mattresses, other directly on the hard floor. In a one case a pair who had hooked up were still in each other's arms in an out of the way place; evidence of their amorous activities still present.

The room was a mess with empty bottles and glasses, spilt food and with just a slight odour of vomit permeating the air.

But the grossest thing is the used condom jar. It's nearly half full with fluid; the used condoms floating on top.

The master bedroom door was a little ajar. I peeked inside looking to see any evidence of clothing. On the double bed Zoe is asleep on her back legs apart her crutch toward the door, a guy on either side each with an arm over her both displaying full erections. A bowl of condoms sits on the bedside table. I decide I just don't want to know whether it's just drink or something more that made the three of them end up like that.

The room's devoid of any other furniture or anywhere to hide clothing. As Kate's vacated the bathroom Greg and I take turns there while she silently surveys the scene in the lounge room. By the time Greg comes out Kate's wandered into the backyard; although I'm not sure how Greg managed his business given his member is still pointing firmly in the wrong direction for the task.

The door to the second bedroom is wide open and Greg and I peek in to see it's furnished with two single beds and a bedside table with another bowl of condoms. On one bed is Brad on his back with Jenny curled up half over him, her leg across his thighs. He too is showing a small boner. What's more disturbing is the dried out residue running across the back of Jenny's upper thigh and down to a stain on the sheet underneath them. My mum's only rule has always been to practice safe sex. She'd kill him if she knew; but I suppose it's no different to what must have been happening with her on Christmas day.

The other bed is empty and after checking underneath both of them we can see there's nowhere else in the room to hide the clothes.

I hear Kate calling me softly from the backyard. As I walk into the backyard her first words to me are –

"Got a camera?"

She points to two figures sprawled over a sunlounge. Even from the house I can see it's Steve and Alice. She's on her back, her right arm and leg dangling off the lounge and touching the ground. On her left Steve lies on his side facing towards us, a hand on a breast and a leg across her body.

A flash of colour near the lounge they are on attracts my eye. I recognise it's the colour of Alice's red dress and start to make out other patterns of material with it.

The three of us make a bee line for it and find a stash of some of the clothing taken off in the second round of stripping. Both parts of my second bikini are there as are Kate's undies; but her cami and Greg's shorts and speedos are still missing.

Kate shakes out her undies and puts them on; although you might question whether the transparent material of the G String makes the effort worthwhile.

Of course, being so close to Steve and Alice, I can't resist another look. Across her pubis is his cock, erect with a condom barely hanging on the end as it would be if he'd gone flaccid and come up again since it had been used. And the bulge at the end of the condom lying limply on Alice's pubis indicates it's definitely been used.

I decide my brothers are sluts. I mean that in the nicest possible gender neutral literal sense; after all my BFF standing next to me might well fall into the same definition as them. They're reasonably nice guys but they seem to be willing to lay anything with two legs and breasts. And as I think about it, that is a point of distinction from Kate. She's extremely selective, even if her selections are numerous and in my opinion unsuited to her. My brothers lack even that discretion.

If once I was jealous about their active sex lives when I was still innocent and deprived I'm not any more. I figure I'm in a much better place. Still the sight of Steve there is not one I want to loiter over. The three of us are on the hunt for other remainders of our clothing. Greg's boner is back to its full impressive majesty and I'm not entirely sure I'm happy about it being on display to Kate like this in broad sober daylight.

We look around the area for anything else but that seems to be it for this spot. I'm about to suggest a better search of the yard when Kate puts an arm around my shoulder.

"I've got to find somewhere to go and crash again. I can barely stay awake"

Without further ado she slinks back into the house as though a great weariness has come over her. I know my lack of sleep is soon going to catch up with me too, but for the moment the hormonal forces are keeping me awake.

Our night spent joined, his ever visible boner and all the nakedness and sexuality we've just viewed have left me with a yearning and a need to be filled that only Greg's going to be able to attend to. The orgasms I had in the car haven't started to satisfy my needs. I just need to find somewhere private and comfortable and in my mind the lake is quickly becoming that place. In any case the night in the car has been hot and sweaty and apart from BO I feel as though I reek of stale insect repellent and for all my criticism of my brothers there's a sticky residue on the back of my own thigh I'd like to wash off. If nothing else it will let me freshen up.

Since it might be the only dry clothing I'm left with, I resist the urge to put my bikini back on. Instead I leave the dress near Alice's lounge and take my bikini and we walk back to the central BBQ area of the backyard where I find somewhere safe and obvious to stash it.

Holding Greg's hand even tighter, I tell him I'll race him to the water. As we both tear off down the yard and run splashing through the shallows, I amuse myself with sidelong glances at his erection as it bounces in time with his stride against his stomach. Then with a last minute dive we immerse ourselves in the cool morning water.

Immediately we can see there's swimwear everywhere. As we look back we can see a lot has washed up in piles along the water edge under the small ledge we jumped down on the way to the water; but even as we walk about in the water you feel it under foot. One by one we dive down and pick them up; tossing them towards a pile back on the beach as we do. We work over to the approximate place where we thought we lost ours and sure enough between there and the shore we find Greg's boardies and both parts of my bikini amongst other stuff.

All the time we've been fishing for swimmers we've been very tactile with each other. As lovers do our bodies always were in some sort of contact; hips, legs, arms, breasts and bottoms were all brushing together, sometimes even a stolen kiss and grope between items. Greg has probably sensed my own arousal was no less than his very obvious one, so it didn't surprise me when, after finding his boardies he tossed them ashore; trying to land them separate from the other clothing. So as my bikini came to the surface I did the same; trying to land mine near his.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 310 milliseconds