• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Threesome Ch. 05

First Threesome Ch. 05

Lex led Jen, his deliciously sexy lover into the bedroom, and held her close for a short kiss.

"I can taste Ken's cum on your lips." he whispered, and she blushed.

"He gave me a really big load of cream, I wasn't sure I could swallow it all, his spurts were so strong."

Lex stroked her hair, smiling at her. "You looked incredible honey, and never spilled a drop. You love to taste cream don't you my little kitten?" She nodded and grinned. "Are you ready to let his cock pump deep inside your pussy now baby, he so wants to fuck you good and hard?" She trembled in his arms as she nodded, Lex eyes sparkled with encouragement as he lay her on her back, her head cradled on his thighs.

Jen looked up into his eyes for a second, then down the bed to where Ken waited. She smiled at him and whispered quietly, "Take my panties off lover, I'm so wet thinking about you."

Ken took her legs and raised them up to his shoulders, sucking at her calves through her stockings. His fingers slowly tugged on her thong as she raised her bottom to help him. His eyes held hers as he held the tiny strip of sodden material to his nose to inhale her scent, then let his eyes drop to her slick engorged labia, baby smooth skin, wet, inviting. His eyes never left the beautiful sight as he lowered her legs and motioned for her to lift herself as he slipped a pillow under her ass, her knees wide and her glistening lips open.

"You have perfect cock sucking lips top and bottom I see." he dead panned as he lowered his mouth to kiss her smooth mound, then dragged his tongue through her slit, pulling a long low moan from her as her hips raised to meet him. Lex watched as his baby squirmed under his friends talented tongue, mewing as Ken parted her cunt lips with his fingers.

"She really likes to be opened like that." he commented to Ken. Ken looked up into Jens eyes as he licked the length of her pink insides.

"You like it when I hold you open wide don't you baby?"

Jen whispered as her hips moved in small circles under his searching fingers, "It makes me hot to know you can see my tight pink hole, see how wet I am, how ready for your cock to fuck me."

Ken moved his cock closer to her hole, sliding his head through her slit as Lex moved the tip of his prick to her mouth.

"I want us both to enter you at the same time baby, your first time with two cocks." The two men looked at each other then together they entered her to full depth, Lex feeling her groan of pleasure vibrate the length of his pole. Jen just shuddered between them, her pussy juicing over Ken's shaft. Jen has to pull off Lex's cock in her mouth to let Ken know how good his cock feels inside her, then tells Lex how incredible two cocks are at once, but she just can't concentrate on sucking him right now. Lex laughs and rolls off the bed, telling Jen to focus on fucking his friend until she cums all over him, and Ken moves to cover Jen with his body, sucking at her neck as he tells her how incredibly wet and tight she is. Her legs come up and cross over his ass, pulling him deeper into her as she raises up to meet each of his thrusts. They are both sweating with exertion now, and close, thick deep grunts from both, Ken lifting her bottom to force himself ever deeper into her wet sheath, then the groans from both as they orgasm, Kens body going rigid as Jen writhes beneath. They collapse together, then Ken moves to rest at the top of the bed as Lex turns Jen over, her face in Kens groin cleaning up their residue as Lex slips into her from behind. Lex pulls her hips back with each hard stroke, then moves to finger her ass, using one, two, then three fingers matching the stroke of his dick. Jen's head shakes back and forth as she moans it feels like she has two cocks in her, pressing back to take her lovers fingers and cock as deep as she can. Ken moves from the bed, his cock already starting to rise again as he moves to fill the large jet tub in the living room, his eyes watching Jens tits shake with every thrust. She is cumming again, and very quickly Lex joins her, pulling her tight against his hips as he spasms inside her.

They only have a moment to rest as Ken arrives with glasses of champagne to celebrate their successful threesome, his cock already hard again. He takes Jen by the hand and leads her to the tub.

"I really want to fuck your ass baby, did Lex get you nice and ready?"

"Yes" she tells him, but pleads she is tired.. He moves into the tub first and reclines a little, his shaft jutting from the water.

"Just get in and sit on my cock baby, I'll do all the work." Jen gets in and runs her ass down his chest until she is sitting in his lap, his cock rubbing nicely between her thick lips. Ken raises her just enough for her to position his head onto her little pink asshole, then slowly lets her own weight drive her onto him. Jen asks for a moment to accustom herself to his girth, then they start a slow rhythmic rocking. Jen looks over to Lex and quickly spreads her legs, inviting him to enter her open hole. He maneuvers between her legs and enters as well as he can, but cannot penetrate as deep as all would like, but the situation is so intense all three are able to orgasm. They catch their breath in the tub, washing and exploring each other as they finish their champagne, then head for the bed still dripping wet.

Jen looks at her two partners lying side by side.

"There has to be a better way to do the double penetration." she says solemnly, and the boys both laugh.

"You are going to have to give us a few minutes before we are ready for that." they explain, but admit to other ways to enhance the pleasure. Jen crawls up between them and turns to face their limp dicks, looking back over her shoulder as she wiggles her ass and pussy lips at them.

"Let me attend to your little problem, why don't you two just lie back and enjoy the scenery." Her tiny pink rosebud is gapping slightly, certainly ready to accept a stiff cock, her cunt lips open like a flower, ready for more of their nectar. Her hands and mouth are working on their groins and they can hear the sucking sounds of her lips as she sucks them back to life. Very soon she announces they are ready to go, moving to climb on top of Ken.

"I want you in my cunt again baby." she coos, slipping effortlessly onto his dick, riding him to wet his length, then turning to Lex. "Fuck me in the ass honey, I want to feel both of your beautiful cocks deep in me." She rises a little and tilts her hips, offering her pink pucker to his probing head, then braces as he presses full length in one shot, before her moan is out of her mouth Ken pushes up with his hips and Jen cums hard all over him, screaming with the fullness, the pleasure of being shared, both cocks moving in her now, the orgasm rolling, never ending as they move sensuously against each other, the men caught up in her excitement and the feel of each other moving so intimately inside her, eyeing each other, trying to time it just so, holding her rolling hips down tight as they release deep inside, pushing Jen's orgasm to a level she had never experienced before.

They pull apart and rest in a comfortable heap, then Ken moves, feels it is time for him to go. They ask him to stay, Jen wants to sleep in a man sandwich, but he cannot stay.

"Next time," he intones. After he has left Jen turns and kisses Lex, telling him he has created a monster.

"Two cocks is the only way to go." she says quietly, "I am going to want to do that again" Lex holds her close and promises she will have many, many opportunities with multiple cocks, his mind already planning their next adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Threesome Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds