• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time Dom

First Time Dom

7:05. Shit, 5 minutes late. I take a deep breath as I knock on your door. Wordlessly, you open it and gesture for me to come in.

"You know what this means" you say as a greeting.

I feel my face flush and look toward the floor to hide it. "Yes," I mumble, "I do."

"You have one minute to be on my bed and ready."

I rush to the bedroom and strip quickly; thankful I wore only a dress over my matching bra and thong. After moving the pillows and pulling my hair into a ponytail, I lay facedown and wait for you.

You make almost no noise as you shut the door behind you, but I know you're there looking at me, admiring what you see. I keep my head turned away to give you a moment. I hear you take a deep breath. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes." I respond, turning to you. "I need this." Especially after the week I've had. This will help the stress.

Another deep breath, "You know the rules. Five minutes. That means five spanks."

"Yes. I do," I say, barely finishing my sentence as the first lands square on my ass. Out of habit I count the five slaps, feeling some tension released with each one.

"Thank you," I whisper when you're finished, trying my best not to sound insincere. One more slap hits its mark. "I just love your ass," you shrug, answering the question on my face.

With a roll of my eyes I flop back down on the bed, earning yet another spank on my already stinging bottom. "That's for the attitude and rolling your eyes. Over." You help me with that order and suddenly I'm on my back. Before I can question it my arms are pulled above my head and you're tightening the cuffs attached to each corner of the bed.

You gently run your fingers down my arms and over my breasts, gently pinching the nipples. Kisses follow, moving down my stomach and across my hips. You plant a quick kiss on my clit, just enough to tease me.

Gently you run your fingers over my clit and opening, not providing enough pressure for more than a tease. I see you smile as I feel myself getting wet. "I love how reactive you are," you tell me, slowly sliding one finger in as I gasp. I feel your tongue on my clit as your finger moves, making me moan.

Just as I'm about to orgasm, you stop. "I forgot to tell you something. I'm always curious about how many times I make you cum, so I want you to count for me tonight."

Oh crap. It's so hard to think, let alone count, when I orgasm. "Okay..." I agree warily. "I'll do my best."

"I know you will baby." You start to move your finger and tongue again, making me orgasm quickly. "One," I manage to say breathlessly. You keep working your finger and tongue, causing a second orgasm. "Two," I say. So far, so good.

As a reward you kiss my breast, biting the nipple as you slide another finger in. I moan close to another orgasm. You slow down to prolong the teasing. "Another orgasm already?" you ask with mild surprise. "C-c-close" I manage to say, and suddenly I feel your fingers on my g-spot and your tongue on my clit. Waves of pleasure crash over me as I orgasm hard, pulling at my restraints. "Three" I manage after a moment.

You grant me a minute to catch my breath. As I watch you, searching your face for a hint at your thoughts, a smile appears. I know that smile: the one that means you're definitely planning something. Slowly you pull your fingers out. You use them to trace my lips. Looking into your eyes, I reach my tongue out to taste them, to taste myself. I see your surprise and giggle.

"Sorry, I forgot to mention I like how I taste. Yes I know the taste; no it's obviously not my first time trying it. Oops."

Rather than commenting, you unhook the cuffs from the bed and clasp them together behind my back. "Kneel" is your simple command. As I get off the bed, you spank me again. "That was for the 'surprise' you neglected to mention."

Somehow you've managed to strip without me noticing, and I'm kneeling in front of your rather impressive erection. My turn to ask, "Are you sure?" I know you're not the fondest of this.

"I wouldn't ask you to if I wasn't sure," you reply.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I slowly lick up the underside and around the head of your cock, taking it into my mouth. Sucking gently, I use my tongue to trace over and around you. "Fuck" I hear you whisper as you try to keep your composure. As I take more of you in my mouth, I try to keep teasing you with my tongue.

Just as I'm finding a rhythm, you stop me. "God you're good at that," you say as you push me face-first to the bed. I feel your fingers on my clit, getting me close to another orgasm.

"Tell me what you want, baby." I merely moan in response, earning yet another spank.

"Fuck me, sir," I say.

I feel you pause, the title catching you off guard. You kiss between my shoulders as you oblige.

I do my best to keep count of the orgasms. After four and five, I collapse down to my elbows. You lean down to kiss me, pulling my hair so you can. You continue to hold my hair as you thrust into me faster, causing me to cry out. "Six!" I practically shout this time, collapsing to the bed.

You separate the cuffs only to reattach them in the front. Joining me on the bed, you pull me onto you, moving your hips just enough to tease. I try to move against you but you stop me, holding me still. "Please" I ask you, needing more than this to orgasm.

With that one word, you push me onto my back. One of your hands pins the cuffs to the bed while the other is around my neck. My eyes widen in surprise as I moan with pleasure. You thrust quickly, close to your own orgasm, and it's not long before I whisper "Seven."

You lay back and hold your hands out for me. "Come here," you say. I straddle your hips, slowly sinking onto you, placing my hands on your chest for support. I move slowly up and down, letting you almost slip out before sinking back down. You grab my hips silently urging me to move faster, thrusting against me. I grab your chest, knowing it turns you on no matter how hard I hold. With your quick thrusts, I'm soon moaning "Eight" as I collapse on top of you. You thrust a handful of times before pulling out to cum for yourself.

After getting a towel to clean us both off, you curl up with me. Gently, you remove the cuffs from my wrists. "Better?" You ask me.

I smile up at you, kissing you passionately. "Much better. That was exactly what I needed after this week." I hug you tight, hoping you understand all I'm trying to say.

"Goodnight liebling," you say, using the German word for 'darling' I love so much. You give me a tight squeeze, and I know you got my message.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time Dom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds