First Time For Everything

"Even better," Chester said. "Unless you changed your mind about being with me again."

A couple hours later Chester was in the shower. My room was even messier that it had been before, with the sheets half off the bed. Sheets that were full of body fluids of all kinds, and I pulled off the soiled bedding and made a note to wash them before Mom got home and saw them.

I was even nastier that the sheets. I had gotten my first experience in swallowing cum and it wasn't half bad. Chester had also drilled me hard and fast in the ass again, and for a moment I was afraid the little single bed I had grown up in was going to break the way we were going.

As for me I came several times, in his mouth and even into his pubic hair after he had me rubbing my dick against his while he rested there and watched with amusement.

Chester came into the bedroom after his shower and after he got dressed and prepared to leave he caught sight of my diploma which was propped up on my desk. He picked it up and after looking at it did a double take.

"You said that you were going to be a freshman this fall," Chester said.

"I am. College starts in a couple weeks."

"You mean you really are 18?" Chester said, and when I assured him I was I was confused about the reaction.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that - I don't know. You seemed so young and naïve," Chester said. "I just figured - never mind."

"Will you be at the pool again?" I asked, the burning sensation in my butt serving as a reminder of how much I loved it.

"Uh sure," Chester said, but although I did go back to the pool a couple of times I never saw him again that summer or any other time.

I even went to his apartment before going off to college, and although his car was out in the lot he didn't answer the door. I thought I saw the blinds move but maybe that was my imagination.

"Maybe he's got somebody else in there," I mumbled to myself before giving up and heading home.

I was a bit hurt but I soon got over it. There would be other men, men I liked more than Chester, but you never forget your first.

***

thanks for reading

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds