• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time Fuck Toy

First Time Fuck Toy

The three of us fell into bed late, after a night of drinking. Jason had been flirting with Tanya all night long, as he always does, and as she always lets him. Last night was different. Tanya invited Jason home with us, telling him he had too far to go home, the trains had stopped running and we have plenty of room. All true. Except, we had often talked about bringing him into bed with us, and she admitted once that she had seriously contemplated fucking him.

We came home, stumbled around trying to make one last drink, and then she led the way into the bedroom. We watched her pull her dress over her head and then roll onto the bed. She had her bra and underwear on, and I quickly stripped, got on top of her and kissed her while I reached behind to undo her bra. Jason lay down on her right, and I rolled off her. I slipped the straps off and she tossed her bra. Tanya has full, round DD breasts. They hang a little due to her age, and she doesn't always want them touched, but tonight she lay back with her arms over her head and looked at us. Jason leaned in to kiss her, his hand cupping the breast spilling out to her side, and then, after a while, I turned out the light and we just cuddled up together.

I woke up to piercing sunlight, and Tanya stroking my face, whispering, "Jason's cock is pressed against my ass, he's hard as a rock. And he's naked." I looked at her, beautiful, and with a half-smile she was waiting for my reaction. I reached down and found her underwear gone. "Did something happen after I fell asleep last night?"

"No, I woke up to Jason sliding his fingers into my pussy, pushing my underwear to the side. I pushed them down, and he got the idea."

I slid my fingers along her pussy, past her clit, and between her lips. She was getting wet. I went back and gently stroked her clit. She put her hand on behind her to find Jason's cock and begain stroking him. I raised up to look over and he had his closed and was smiling. He reached around for her breasts and held one in his hand.

I reached back further, and grabbed his cock and pulled it forward, he moved his hips back and let me slide his cock along Tonya's pussy. I've played with men before, though Jason and I had never done anything together I knew he wasn't going to freak out as I rubbed my palm along his cock, pushing the head just between her lips. He started pushing his hips against Tonya's ass, sliding his cock just a little further into her pussy, the palm of my hand pressing onto his cock to keep him in position.

Tanya rolled to her right, onto her back and looked at Jason laying next to her, his cock pressed against her hip, his hand still cupping her breast. She put her hands on his cheeks, bringing his mouth to hers, and in doing so he rolled on top of her. As he moved on top of her, Tanya spread her legs, and Jason's cock found her pussy. With little effort, he pressed his hips and the head of his cock entered Tanya. Between kisses she moaned, and reached down, putting her hand on his thigh to control his movement. He stopped, and then pushed his hips towards her a little more. Finally, his cock buried in her pussy, they kissed, passionately. Tanya spread her legs further and then wrapped them around his waist.

Tanya likes a cock to rub her g-spot slowly. She's one of the few women that knows exactly where her spot is, and how to move a man to rub his cock directly on that spot. She comes in seconds when that happens. Tanya held Jason deep inside her with her legs, and began to slowly rotate her hips. He understood what she was doing and just held his cock inside her, his hips pressed against her. Her breathing came faster, and I watched her close her eyes, arch her back and then orgasm.

Tanya lay there for a minute, and then released her legs. Jason began slowly fucking her. "Do you want to come again?" She shook her head, no, "I need time to recover, just fuck me." He kissed her deeply and started a slow deep fucking. He built up to his orgasm, and finally, "Can I come inside you?" "Yes" she whispered, and with a final shove, he buried his cock in her pussy and groaned as he shot his come in my wife's pussy.

I watched them lay there for a while, her eyes open, searching his. Tanya looked over at me, gently disentangled Jason from her, and rolled on her side next to me. She started stroking my erect cock, looking at me for some signs. This was the first time anything had happpened with another man with us. I rolled on my side to face her and started kissing her. I rolled her onto her back, just like for Jason, and immediately entered her.

Tanya's pussy was wet, and slick. It was unlike her regular wetness, and I was incredibly turned on. I leaned in next to her ear and whispered how hot she was and how much I enjoyed her fucking Jason. She pushed me up, her hands on my chest, and looked at me. "So did I" she said with a smile. Jason was laying next to us, casually stroking him self, damn, that's what it's like to be so young, his cock already coming back to life. Tanya saw me looking at Jason's cock getting hard again, and said "Come baby, come inside me so Jason can fuck me again." I came immediately.

As I rolled off her, Jason was already pushing Tanya to roll onto her stomach. He pulled her hands up, over her head, and in one motion was on top of her, his cock buried in her pussy again. This time, he held her hands with both of his, and just fucked her from behind. Hard and fast, while she buried her face in the pillow. Tanya could feel him getting close, and she pushed her ass up, just enough to disengage him. She reached back, feeling her wetness with her fingers and then smearing it around her ass. Jason, stroked himself, and I began playing with her ass, lubing it with the wetness of her pussy.

Tanya reached back for Jason's cock. "Do you want my ass? It's ready. You can have my ass." I'm no stranger to Tanya's ass, but i know that she only asks for it when she's well and truly turned on. Jason moved forward, pressed the head of his cock against Tanya's ass, and pushed forward.She groaned as he slipped pass her sphincter, and his whole cock was inside her ass. "Go ahead. Fuck my ass."

Jason started telling her how much he like being in her ass. How much he loved her pussy, and I was erect again. Tanya turned to look at me, and I moved up the bed so that I could put my cock in her mouth. Tanya opened her mouth for me, and I started using her mouth. Fucking her mouth slowly, watching Jason fuck her in the ass. He came, hard, shoving his cock deep in her ass.

He moved out of the way, and I immediately mounted her, entering her pussy. I like her ass, but her pussy is my favorite. I fucked her, telling her how hot she was, how I loved her being slutty for us, and that she was our fuck toy for the day. After I came, we lay there, Tanya between us, smiling, and we did spend the day with her as our fuck toy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time Fuck Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds