First Time Posing Pt. 01

"Mom your expression is priceless and whenever you're ready put one leg on the sofa and lay it to the side." Said her son looking through the viewfinder to see his mother's pussy for the first time with only the panties covering her flower of life, the place he came out of and the place, most young men, want to get back into for the rest of their life. "Dad could you adjust Mom's labia it is showing on each side of her panties cover her before I take more photos."

Tom Jumped to his feet to do as his son asked saying. "This better?" as his father stuck his fingers in his wife's pussy in front of their son, before he put the crotch of her panties over her vaginal opening.

Meanwhile the mature woman embarrassed to be sexually stimulated by her husband said. "Can't you just take the pictures Jamie without having your father touch me in a sexual way in front of you?"

"Mom, the modeling you will be doing will be erotic modeling, you will be totally exposed to all the students in the class. The professor wants to make sure you will be able to handle that, so he instructed me how he wanted me to take the photos of you." Again her son was not entirely truthful with his mother.

"OK, Jamie as long as your professor instructed you as to what type of photos he wants." Said the embarrassed mature woman.

"You're doing a great job Charlene the photos are looking great" Her husband tells her as he is looking at the photos loaded on the computer from the SD card.

After about forty minutes of taking photos of his Mom's pantie covered pussy Jamie says. "Could you get on your knees on the sofa with your back to me?"

Relieved to end the unladylike position the mature woman got up and with her back to her son, put her head on the back of the sofa, with her legs tight together and the negligee' covering her pussy along with the panties for the most part. She felt a little better not being so exposed, but that didn't last long.

"Dad could you pull the nightie up over Mom's back please and Mom spread your legs I want to see your vagina through the panties." Said her son, his voice cracked as he didn't know if his mother would comply, he didn't have to worry as she let her husband expose her pantie covered pussy and she spread her legs to expose her brown eye to both her men.

He took about fifteen minutes taking photos with his mother in this position.

"I think it is time to take a break." Said Tom.

"Yes that is a good idea that way mom can see the results of the photos so far." Said Jamie.

The nearly nude mother unashamedly sat at the computer commenting on her photos to this point. "These photos are for the most part great. I can't believe they are of me and I can see that I am becoming used to the exposure." The mature woman realized as in the latter photos she looked more relaxed.

"You want a cup of coffee Charlene?" Asked Tom.

"Sounds like a good idea." Said his wife.

"May I have one also." Said Jamie as he was going through the photos taken so far, pleased with his proficiency with the camera.

They were talking and laughing, Charlene enjoying the photo shoot. She was comfortable with modeling for her son. Tom was glad his wife was enjoying modeling and Jamie was thinking of the next poses he will be directing his mother into, wondering if she will comply with his instructions.

It was Charlene that said. "Is it about time to get back to work?"

"I guess so." Said Jamie wondering how his mom will react to his next statement. "We are going to be doing figure studies now."

"What does that mean, I thought we have been doing figure studies?" said his mother.

Tom jumped into the conversation seeing his son was having trouble explaining the next poses said. "Charlene, it's time to remove the nightie, so we can continue with the audition photos."

Charlene hesitated, up to this point she was somewhat covered, but from now forward she will be completely nude in front of her son. "I don't know if this is right exposing my body to my son? I am conflicted." Knowing once she does this is, it cannot be undone.

Wanting his wife to continue Tom said. "You are a mother and want to do all you can for your children don't you? Well Jamie needs a model for their class and he really wants you to be that model."

"Is that true Jamie? Said the mature woman to her son.

"Yes mom, we need your help and I couldn't think of a better model than you. You always look great and keep yourself healthy."

"Wouldn't you want a younger woman to model for you Jamie?" Said Charlene.

"No mom, I would be honored if you consent to model for the class and know all the students will be envious of me, if they knew that you're my mother."

Trying to find some way that she could justify not modeling Charlene said. "What will our friends think of me if they found out I am modeling nude for our son's visual arts class?" Directing the question at her husband.

"It's for art's sake your modeling Charlene, and furthermore your friends would probably be jealous of you, that you have the courage to model nude for your son's class. I am very proud of you that you are willing to help our son." Said her husband.

Exhausted with the discussion, as all her concerns that fell on deft ears, Charlene slipped her thumbs on each side of her panties and slide them to the floor picking them up and handing them to her husband, who checked them to find them moist, signifying she was very excited by the modeling she was doing. She faced her son and husband. She removed the last vestige of her modest to stand with her arms at her side and head held high, but blushing somewhat.

Charlene was standing completely nude with her legs spread a little showing her flower of life and watching the two men in her life admiring her unclothed form. They had the look of worship in their eyes and they both looked her up and down. Her husband and her son admired her black trimmed pubic hair, her large nipples that stick out three quarters of an inch, when she was excited and pointed slightly down denoting her breast are natural. IF the men walk close to her at this time they will also smell her arousal.

As far as her two men were concerned they couldn't take their eyes off the beautiful naked woman in front of them. Tom appreciated the courage it took for his wife to strip naked to pose for her son. Jamie on the other hand finally realized his fantasy of seeing his mother nude and the best is still to come.

Bringing her two men out of their daydream Charlene said. "Let's finish this audition so I can put my clothes back on and try to forget this embarrassing situation." She said this with a smile. that showed her embarrassment as she looked at her two men pitching tents in their pants thinking. "At least I am not that noticeable when I am sexually excited as I am presently."

"Mom why don't we start as we did before, standing in front window so we can do the silhouette again as we did a before." Said her son.

The mature woman walked to the large window without any hesitance wanting to get the session done with. She stood at the window facing her son He took many photos and then had her turn to the side back and other side as he took photos of his nude mother.

They all stopped to admire the photos when they were reviewed on the monitor. Charlene was standing nude next to her son and without thinking brushed her naked breast against his arm just below his tee shirt sleeve. Jamie almost came in his pants when he felt his mother's breast on his arm.

"What do you think Charlene?" Said her husband.

"They are OK." Said the mature woman.

"Really mom these photos of you are great." Said Jamie.

"I know Jamie, it's just a woman has been taught from an early age their bodies are not to be shown to everyone. I know this is for art, but it's hard for me to go against all that I was taught while growing up" Said Charlene as she walked to the couch and lay on her back spreading her legs, without being told in the position she was in when she had her panties on. "This is the pose you have been looking for isn't it guys!" Said the mature woman turning red with embarrassment, but wanting to get the audition over with, in the back of her mind she was enjoying her complete exposure.

Both men were stunned to see Charlene so exposed without being told. Tom admired his wife's courage and Jamie finally has seen his mother in all her naked glory.

Picking up the camera Jamie started taking photos of his mother and using the proper term when referring to her pussy said. "Dad could you adjust mom's vagina so there is pink showing in my photos?

"Sure can Jamie." As he jumped up using fingers of both hands to open up his wife's pussy to the camera, he was in heaven seeing his wife this exposed in front of their son. Looking into this wife's eyes trying to show her his approval he continued. "You're doing a great job and you look beautiful in this pose."

"I am losing all my modesty posing for these pictures. I hope you still will love me after the photo shoot is complete Tom?" Said the mature woman to her husband.

"I love you more seeing you nude in front of our son and letting him photograph you."

Needing positive reinforcement that she is doing the right thing Charlene said "Jamie you still love your mother and don't think she is a slut for modeling like this." Pointing to her spread legs.

"Mom ,I love you more now, as you're helping me through my education modeling for me and your beautiful sitting there as you are." Said Jamie as he picked up his camera and continue shooting his mother sitting with her legs spread.

After an hour of Charlene lying spread for her son's camera while he took hundreds of photos reluctantly Jamie said. "Mom, why don't you take a break and we will look over the photos to see how many we have that can be used in the audition."

Charlene was helped up by her husband and she went by her lingerie' to sit next to her son completely nude to view the Photos, with her husband standing in back of her with his hands on her naked shoulders, she is pointing at the photos she likes, while brushing her breast on her son's arm saying. "I like this photo." As they viewed the photos Charlene kept on picking out the photos she liked.

Jamie made a file for all the photos him mother picked out and dropped them in it. Tom also picked out a few as did Jamie. Bringing the folder up the group then went through all the they had picked to further pick out the better photos all in all they spent forty-five minutes doing this with Jamie's mother completely nude beside him. It was dream come true, for Jamie and his father to see Charlene nude and comfortable in her nudity.

Wanting to see if his mother wanted to model some more Jamie said. "Mom, do you want to do the pose kneeling with your back to the camera?"

Smiling at her son and husband she said. "Sure." Getting in the pose as Jamie picked up the camera.

Jamie started taking photos. His mother was completely exposed to the camera and they are the best photos he has taken so far.

"How does my lady bits look does dad have to adjust my lips for the camera?" Said the mature woman who was becoming excited being completely exposed to someone other than her husband even though it was her son she was enjoying being nude in the living room.

Tom went to his wife seeing she wanted to be touched and started to adjust her pussy lips as their son took photos, these will not be part of the audition photos, but they will be kept for future use by the couple. Jamie took photos of his father while his finger disappeared into his mother's pussy causing her to moan and spread herself out wider as her husband finger fucked her. Jamie was getting all this on SD Card.

For the next half hour Jamie walked around his mother and took photos until the SD card was full and she was brought to a few orgasms during the shoot.

Reluctantly Jamie said. "I think we have enough photos to pick from Mom." Figuring she will go and get dressed.

Walking over to the computer, not bothering to put anything on his mother said. "Why don't you put the photos on the screen, so we can add to the folder of the photos we like?" As the mature woman sat down and pointed to the chair next to her saying. "Sit down Jamie, and Tom can you rub my shoulders they are a little sore from leaning on them."

The first thing Jamie did was make a folder for the personal photos he took of his mother and as they looked at the personal photos they put them in the folder, before they continued looking at the photos for the audition file.

They went through all the photos Charlene comfortable in her nudity and her two men loving the fact they can see all of her. She spent the rest of the day nude.

The following day, Sunday, Charlene got up again to the smell of coffee and bacon. She had on a short lingerie' and didn't both putting on a robe. Tom and Jamie were grateful to see the mature woman almost nude again. They laughed and joked as they had breakfast. They all worked together to clean up after breakfast and Charlene took a shower as Tom and his son completed the audition flash dive. They showed Charlene.

After she looked at all the photos Charlene said. "I like the photos, but I think the professor will not want me to model I am too old."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds