• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time Slave Eager to Please Ch. 02

First Time Slave Eager to Please Ch. 02

I saw the morning light peak through the curtains and I very slowly opened my eyes. It took me a moment to gather my surroundings, and suddenly memories of pleasure and pain came to mind and a tremor of desire went through me. I turned to look beside me and was disappointed to find it empty. Instead, I found a note which I excitedly picked and read: "I am out. I will be back at noon. I expect you to be showered when I get back. Wait in the same position you did yesterday. Ps, you look lovely. Can't wait to deepen our relationship today. No touching yourself, I will know."

I quickly turned to check the time and was partially happy and partially sad that I still had an hour. It would give me enough time to get ready but I would also have to wait.

I wanted to laugh at the last sentence of his note and briefly considered doing it to see what his punishment would be, but I decided that I wasn't sure if I wanted to know.

I got up from bed and instantly the soreness hit me. I stretched and felt sore in my shoulders and thighs, but especially my ass. I blushed, remembering what had made it sore in the first place.

Last night before bed, William had showed me where the bathroom was so I knew where to go. He had also told me, after the best sex I have ever had, that sleeping with him was a rare occurrence, but he was so pleased and I looked so good that he wanted to stay with me over night. I blushed again wondering how he could be so sweet one minute, and such a dominant jerk the next. I shivered again, unsure of which personality I liked more.

I went to the bathroom and found that beside the bath he had left a container of bath salts and taped to it was a note which said "This may help with sore muscles". I giggled again. What a thoughtful master.

****

It was 11:55AM and I was in the front room of the house, feeling extremely horny and excited for what was coming. Our last coupling had left me wanting more but William had told me "That will do for today, slave." And whatever he said was final so I could not argue.

I took the same spot as yesterday bending over the metal table, waiting in anticipation.

After what seemed like hours, I heard the door open and felt my heart beat faster. I was even more excited when I heard his voice say "My beautiful slave. I wanted to make you mine this morning but unfortunately I had errands to attend to. But I have been thinking of nothing else all morning."

Suddenly I felt a hand run through my pussy which was already wet and I trembled and let out an involuntary moan. "Up, slave," he commanded and I did what he said without hesitation. I then saw his beautiful face in front of me licking his fingers, and he said "You taste divine." I shivered.

He stood and looked at me for a moment. "Do you remember what we spoke about on the phone slave?" he asked.

"We spoke a lot my master. I am not sure what you are referring to," I answered.

"What did you tell me you have never done before and I told you we would change?" he asked.

I must have blushed because he said, "Look at you, my shy little slut. Say the words."

"Anal sex," I whispered.

"And that is exactly what we will work on today. But first, I think you need to remind me what I've been missing all morning. I thought of a new rule, slave. Every time I snap my fingers, you instantly fall to your knees and wait with an open mouth," he said. He then snapped his fingers.

I complied and eagerly followed his rules, knowing what was coming up. I opened my mouth and I heard him laugh, "Good girl."

He quickly took off his pants and I saw his hard on. "Choke," was his only command and I took him forcefully in my mouth and began sucking and licking.

I went to move my hands to his cock, and he said "No hands, just choke."

I then forced his dick as far back into my mouth as I could and choked on it. At this point, he grabbed my head and forced it to stay in that position, pushing his dick even further into my throat. I felt like I was suffocating and he said, with his hands still holding my head, "This is what it means to be a slave slut, you choke and you feel pain and I do whatever I want to you." I felt my eyes water and was about to push him off when he let go of my head and pulled himself out. I saw him looking down at me and he said "Did my slut like that?" I nodded my head and found that despite the discomfort, I was highly turned on.

He smiled and said "Good girl. Now suck your master off and taste my cum."

I gladly obliged and continued my attack on his cock, but not quite as deep as the last time. It took a few more minutes of my incessant sucking and licking and soon I heard him say, "It's coming slave." I put all my effort into my mouth and felt him shake and explode into my mouth. I eagerly sucked it all up and ensured I got every last bit of his delicious cum.

When he finished he pushed my face up to look at him and he said "New rule. You must always thank your master for his cum."

"Yes Master. Thank you for your delicious cum," I quickly said.

He smiled, "Good girl. Now on to the main attraction. Bend down over the table and stick your arms out."

I did so, with some trepidation. I was scared of anal but I trusted him. He tied my arms and feet to the chains and began massaging my back and bum. "Your ass looks so delicious; I can't wait to make it mine. Slave, you tell me that you have never had anal sex?"

"Yes master," I replied.

"Have you ever had anal anything? Even finger yourself?"

"No master," I answered.

"Well this is going to be a lot of fun then. I would usually put a gag on you since you were so loud yesterday but I am a generous master so for your first time, I will keep it off."

"Thank you master."

I heard him move behind me and instantly tensed. He continued to rub my sore ass and say "Calm down sweet slut, and trust your master."

I then felt his tongue on my clit and I began to shake. He was slowly encircling my clit with his tongue and I was trembling, trying not to make a sound. His tongue then entered my pussy and a moan escaped my lips. He laid a prompt smack on my ass and the pain shut me up, but he continued to tongue fuck me. I was so close to the edge, and I managed to gasp, "Master, may I cum?"

He stopped and said, "Not yet, slut."

I tried to slow my heart beat and stop the trembling. He kept his hands and tongue off me. "Good girl," he said, "you must learn how to control it."

He put a tongue back to my clit and began licking it again. I felt fingers enter my pussy and I felt myself almost reach my peak again. I tried my hardest to control my orgasm but I was so close.

I felt his fingers leave my pussy and begin to encircle my ass hole. I must have tensed because he stopped his licking and said, "Relax, slave." I tried to relax and focus on his tongue going into my vagina and back to the clit, while his fingers still toyed with my ass. I was so close and I panted once more, "Master can I please cum?"

He stopped long enough to say "Yes," and went back to his licking. I was almost there and I started shaking, but as I was about to let out an orgasm I felt a sudden pain and pressure in my ass but he continued licking my pussy and I came all over his mouth. I was breathing heavily and was aware of a pressure still in my ass.

"Thank you master," I managed, blissfully in that post orgasm state.

"What a good little slut," he said. "I am fingering your ass right now, slave. How does that feel?"

"Different master. I feel full," I said.

He began to chuckle and I felt him squirt some liquid on to my ass. "I am going to put another finger in there. Be a good little slut and remain nice and relaxed for me."

I felt another increasing pressure and suddenly felt an even more full sensation. "You like that don't you slut?" He said to me and I replied "Yes master."

"Slut, I am going to fuck your pussy and finger bang your ass at the same time. I will fuck your ass before the day is over. You stay there and take it like the good little slut you are. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes master," I replied, excited and nervous.

Suddenly, I felt his dick ram into my pussy and I gasped out loud. The feeling of his large cock filling up my pussy and his fingers in my ass was almost too much. He began to thrust harder and I was shaking in complete pleasure. I felt him squirt more liquid into my ass and another burst of pressure while I assume he inserted another finger.

As he was fucking me in both holes he said, "Slut, I almost have all my fingers in there. I can't wait until I feel your tight ass around my dick and my cum inside of you. How does that sound slave?"

I was unable to answer him because of all the sensation. I was trying to form the words when I felt a sharp pain caused by him pulling my hair back. This caused me to half stand in an awkward and painful angle. "You answer me when I speak to you slut," he said in a raised voice.

"Yes master!" I squeaked with pain. He kept a hold on my hair and forced me to stay in that position as I felt one more burst of pain in my ass and he pulled his fingers in and out in a fast tempo. This wasn't about pleasure right now and I knew it. He was hurting me, and fucking me like a slut. As these thoughts were running through my head I was surprised to feel a building of pleasure inside of me. I was near another orgasm. As I stayed in that awkward and painful position with him ramming his fingers into my ass and his cock into my pussy, I was on the verge of another orgasm.

"Master," I panted out. "Master, can I cum again?"

He began laughing and said, "You are a dirty little slut, aren't you? You like this pain. Yes, slave you may cum but as in payback I am going to fuck your ass," he said and pulled my hair back even harder and I exploded hard on him and was not able to feel him slip out of my pussy and thrust his cock into my ass. The sensation and pain added to my orgasm and I continued to shake and tremble as he fucked my ass. His attack was relentless and he did not stop to let me breathe or ask if I was okay, he just fucked my ass and prolonged my orgasm.

I am not sure how long this all lasted, being lost in that state of my pleasure and pain. After some time (could have been seconds, minutes, or hours) I heard him say, "I am going to cum for you again slut." Suddenly, I felt his release into my ass.

He lay on top of me and we both worked to catch our breaths for a few moments. Suddenly I remembered his rule. "Thank you for your cum master. And thank you for making my ass yours."

I felt him laugh and get up. "You are so very welcome my beautiful slave."

He unfastened my arms and legs and helped me stand up. He held my hand and walked me over to his couch, where he had a fluffy pink robe waiting for me. He held it out and said, "For you, Clare."

I accepted it and sat down in embarrassment. There was silence for a moment and he said, "Don't be embarrassed Clare. It is a deep bond we share already and we have only known each other for such a short time. You are doing really well. If you would like to accept my terms, I would like to make this a permanent relationship."

I felt joy and relief at his words. However, I had never had a relationship of this sort before, so I was unsure of what it entailed. I asked him, "What are your terms master?"

He smiled, "You may call me William when we talk about technical issues. My terms are quite simple. We will begin by seeing each other every weekend, and see how it goes. If you need time off, you need to let me know at least a weekend in advance." He continued, "During this time, you do not sleep with anyone else. And this is pertinent." I nodded quickly, sure that I would not even consider being with another.

He went on, "You do not get in contact with me throughout the week unless to tell me that you cannot make it, but given such short notice, I will have to punish you the next time we see each other. I will send you instructions every Friday night, and pick you up every Saturday night. You will stay here Saturday night where you will be my sex slave and do as I please. I will take you home Sunday night. And we will continue. Do you agree?"

I thought for a moment. "You mean... I have to wait a full week to see you for a night?"

He smiled softly, "These are my terms. Do you agree?"

I thought about it and the amazing night and say we just had. Of course I agreed. I had only known this man for such a short time and I already was his, body and soul.

"Yes, I agree," I responded.

"I am glad. Now go get changed and I will take you home. Congratulations on your first successful weekend as my slave."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time Slave Eager to Please Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds