• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time - Stud Seduces My Fiancé Ch. 01

First Time - Stud Seduces My Fiancé Ch. 01

I watched in awe as my fiancé wailed incoherently while our new friend pounded her from behind. My cock was as hard as it has ever been, and I could feel the precum running freely, sticky and wet in my underwear. My emotions ranged from almost unbearable jealousy, to extreme arousal, as I watched him slide his long thick cock in and out of what I had previously thought of as my personal pussy. I noted in an almost detached way how shiny and slick it was, covered with her juices. From my vantage near the foot of our Hotel room bed, I could see her pink lips as they extended on the outstroke, only to be pushed back in. My focus narrowed to the squishy macaroni and cheese sounds, coming from the area where their bodies connected. But I am getting ahead of myself. Perhaps I should explain how we got here.

The weather forecast was calling for a beautiful fall weekend here on the Florida Coast.

My fiancé Jill and I sometimes enjoy getting away for a night or two when we can. Daytona Beach is only a little over an hour South of us, and the rooms are cheap in the off season. We like to get out of town, so that we can let our hair down a little more than we are comfortable doing close to home, and to enjoy some hot, uninhibited sex without worrying about the neighbors hearing us.

On these little weekend escapes I encourage Jill to dress sexier than usual when we go out. She sometimes indulges me, weather permitting, by dressing a bit more risqué than she might if we were likely to run into friends or business associates. On this particular Saturday evening she chose a form fitting suede dress that hugged her curves nicely. While almost knee length, it was low cut and very tight through the hips. The cut of the dress made it unnecessary to wear a bra, since it supported her lovely c cups nicely without one.

When she came out of the bathroom, it was impossible for me to tell if she had chosen to wear a thong, or to go sans panties altogether, but there was no panty line. She placed one foot, then the other on the coffee table, as she adjusted the cream colored stockings that extended from her 4" heels up her lovely thighs. Her long, silky blonde hair shifted in the breeze from the open patio door, and I thought for the hundredth time how lucky I was.

I was ready to throw her down on the bed and take her right then and there, but she was having none of it. "I just did my make up and showered" she protested. "You are just going to have to wait until later tonight big boy" she said in a sultry voice pushing me away. "I promise it will be worth the wait."

As she put the finishing touches on her makeup, I thought back to last night and the dirty things we talked about in bed. I have harbored the fantasy of watching Jill with another man for some time now. She is the sexiest woman in the world to me, and I am proud to have such an incredible woman at my side. She makes me so crazy with lust for her that I can't get enough.

Being a bit of a voyeur, the only thing I regret is not being able to watch her as a spectator, as some stud makes her cum on his cock.

Naturally this comes up frequently when we are rolling around in the sheets. Particularly when my cock is buried in her warm slick depths, and her talented little tongue is dancing on my nipples. She knows this drives me crazy, and she knows that when she does it, I can't help but think about another mans cock in her mouth as I fuck her mercilessly. She knows, because I tell her as my excitement builds, and I plunge faster and faster into her slick pussy.

She get's even wetter and wilder from our dirty talk, as she raises her hips to meet every stroke. Some times she actually squirts before I fill her up with my hot cum. I love it when she loses all control like that. She rolls her head from side to side, moaning and begging me not to stop!

Of course afterwards she always says, "It's only a fantasy, I don't want anyone but you. I would never actually fuck another man."

So I wasn't sure I if I had heard her correctly, when last night as I rolled off of her still panting with our mutual juices dripping from my shrinking cock she whispered "Maybe this will be the weekend that your fantasy will come true." Try as I might I couldn't get her to repeat what she said, or to discuss it any further.

I was interrupted from my musings when Jill announced that she was ready to go. We headed out a local beach bar called The Ocean Deck for drinks and dinner, just as the sun was beginning to set.

The bar has an upstairs restaurant, and a club down below that opens directly onto the beach. We went upstairs first for a delicious dinner of fresh seafood with a nice bottle of chardonnay. After a couple of glasses I could see that Jill was a bit flush with the warm glow from the wine. She was looking directly into my eyes with a sly smile, when I felt her stocking covered toes on my crotch. I'm sure I jumped a little as she began slowly massaging my growing erection.

It felt so good that I involuntarily closed my eyes for a moment. As I opened them again, I noticed a guy over her left shoulder sitting at the bar behind her. He was watching intently as she teased me.

I glanced down to see her stocking tops and a bit of the bare flesh above them showing, where her dress had apparently slipped up as she stretched to reach my crotch. I knew that from his vantage point that he could see them too.

When I looked back up he saw me looking at him. Rather than pretending to look away, he raised his glass in salute with a knowing smile, before turning back to the bar. However, I noticed that he continued to watch us in the mirror.

I told Jill, "Don't look now, but you have an admirer."

She smiled and continued to rub my crotch with her stocking clad foot for a moment, as she whispered, "Is he still looking?"

"Yes, he is watching you in the mirror behind the bar."

By now I had a raging hard on, and it was not ready for our little game to end. She stretched and casually turned her head to the left to catch a glimpse of her voyeur.

"He's sexy!" she breathed.

After a moment she slipped her shoe back on and excused herself with a wink. She boldly walked directly towards her admirer on her way to the bathroom. I saw their eyes meet in the mirror as she walked by, and he gave her a knowing smile.

Now that she was gone, I needed something to distract me from the massive hard on that she had given me. I took a closer look at our voyeur. He was a tall guy, probably 6'5" or more. Not bad looking I suppose. He was probably in his mid to late 30's, so probably 10 or more years our junior. He was dressed casually, in khaki shorts and an under armor t shirt that clung to his wide shoulders. He had neatly cut brown hair, was pretty buff as far as I could tell, and he had a very confident air about him. Just Jill's type, I thought to myself. She is going to be so hot when I get her back to the room, knowing that this handsome younger stud was getting turned on watching her misbehave in public.

As she turned the corner on her way back he caught her eye and spoke to her. She stopped, and they talked for several minutes, laughing together like old friends. She glanced my way to make sure I was watching, before she nonchalantly put her hand on his thigh as she leaned in close look at something on his phone. It seemed a very familiar thing to do with someone she just met.

He glanced down at her cleavage and smiled as he spoke. I knew that the way she was leaning on him that he could probably see most of her breasts, and maybe her nipples too.

My cock stirred. As she stood back up and turned to me, I noticed an odd look on her face. She looked flustered, or embarrassed maybe. His eyes never left her ass as she walked back to her seat. "Well?" I said. "What was that about?"

She smiled, and said "Nothing, He just complimented me on my dress, and told me what a lucky man you are."

"Well he is right about that" I said a little tersely. I couldn't decide if I was more jealous, or horny from watching this guy obviously hitting on my future bride.

Before I could dig further he paid his tab and stood to leave, giving us a smile and a wave as he headed for the door. I felt an odd mixture of relief and disappointment. But Jill still seemed to be floating on a cloud, so I figured what the hell, I'd soon be reaping the benefit of her little flirtation.

We finished our wine and paid the tab, then headed outside to take the stairs down to the bar. The band had started playing and it was already getting pretty noisy and crowded. I looked around for our friend from upstairs, but he was nowhere to be found.

It was hard to talk, so we sipped our drinks in silence until the song ended. That's when Jill leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, and said "How would you feel about just heading back to the Hotel?" The look on her face told me all I needed to know. She was horny, and didn't want to wait any longer to get what she wanted.

On the short drive back, I asked her to tell me more about the conversation with her admirer. She said his name was Jason, and he was here with a friend who had started drinking early, and was sleeping it off in their room. "Oh really? Where are they staying?"

"At the Hawaiian Inn," she said with a evil grin.

"He's staying at our Hotel?" I asked. She just nodded and smiled. She said he asked about us, and she told him we were engaged. That's when he said what a lucky man I was. Innocent enough I suppose.

"Did you find him attractive?" I asked.

"Not like I'm attracted to you baby. But yes, he is a hottie. You know I have always had a thing for tall guys."

When we got back to our room I was ready to rip her dress off and nail her against the wall, but she said she wanted to walk out back and look at the Ocean. Knowing that timing is everything I reluctantly agreed.

I made us a couple of Irish Coffees while Jill freshened up, not that either of us needed more alcohol.

As I waited, I wondered if we would run into Jason again before we left. Part of me was hoping that we would, I realized. Part of me wanted nothing more than to watch this stud seduce my girl and have his way with her. I turned to try and hide my erection as we stepped out of our sliding glass door to the pool deck.

I noticed that the Tiki Bar to our right was still open. There were a dozen or so people sitting around sipping their drinks. We walked around the other side of the pool and went to sit in a couple of lounge chairs facing the Ocean. We sat quietly sipping our coffee and enjoying the cool Ocean breeze for a few minutes. Jill seemed a little distracted, but I was feeling the Irish Whiskey by now and didn't think much of it.

I had closed my eyes and was feeling very relaxed when she finally spoke. "You know when we are having sex how you always talk about me being with other men?"

I was a little shocked that she brought that up without prompting from me, but I just nodded in the affirmative. "Well I know it's just a fantasy, but I have to admit that I get turned on too when you talk like that."

She paused as if doubting herself before finally speaking again. "Would you really like it, I mean, wouldn't you be jealous seeing me with someone else?"

I thought about my response for a minute, knowing I should be very careful how I answered. "I love you, and I trust you, and I know that what we have is very special, so yes I would be jealous, but I think I could handle it. I think you are the sexiest woman I have ever known, and I can't help wondering what it would be like to watch you lost in lust with someone else. Just sex, no feelings involved or anything like that. I couldn't handle it if you had feelings for someone else, but my cock is growing just talking about you getting fucked."

She was looking deeply into my eyes as she crawled over and gave me a passionate kiss that left both of us panting. I felt her hand squeeze my cock gently as she remained on top of me.

"I have something to tell you" she said. "When I was talking to Jason he pulled out his phone to show me a funny picture of his dog. I leaned in to see it better, and when I put my hand on his leg I accidentally felt the head of his cock with my pinkie. He was semi hard and it was sticking way down his pants leg. For some reason, I didn't move my hand when I realized what I had done. I felt so wicked and wanton. Then I felt it growing, pushing against my fingers. I don't know why I did it, but I just couldn't help myself baby. I ran my hand up and down his length and squeezed his big dick. I was so turned on, I didn't even care who saw me."

Then she pulled back and still looking at me said simply "Jason gave me his number."

The rush of powerful feelings right then almost overwhelmed me. Excitement, fear, doubt, and especially unbridled lust all flowed through my body along with the adrenaline rush that I experienced. In the end lust won out, as my hard cock throbbed in my tight jeans.

"Text him", I said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Time - Stud Seduces My Fiancé Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds