• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Time, Wrong Room!

First Time, Wrong Room!

The summer was coming up and I would be through for high school, my name's Zack, I just turned 18 a couple of months ago, I'm still a virgin, I'm not ashamed, but my girlfriend, of whom I've been dating for nearly 3 years, would not put out, I can't understand it, we've been dating for 3 years now, and she still won't give me none. I asked her once why not when we were making out, she simply said I just don't want to. So I decided to be romantic with her, School would be over this Friday, I planned on taking her to my parent's cabin for the weekend, its was a very beautiful place by a small lake. I used to spend my summers there when I was a kid, me and my pain of a sister. I planned the whole weekend out, I was really excited, I invited her over to the house the next day to ask her to the cabin for the weekend.

"Come on Ashley," I said. "I don't know Zack, I might be busy this weekend" She said. "How can you be busy, schools out now, time to have some fun, come on, it'll be a great chance to get out and smell the fresh air" I said. I could see in her eyes that she was thinking deeply about it. My sister walked into the room, her names Lisa, she's 19, and will be starting College this fall, she's attractive to, my buddy's used to pick at me about her, she has long waist length auburn hair, deep emerald eyes, and ruby red lips that would make any man except me melt. I could tell by the look on her face that she had heard us talking "Hey, can I come to, I'd like to get away for the weekend, do some fishing and all" She said.

I started to tell her no that this was just going to be a quiet weekend with just me and Ashley, when Ashley jumped up and said sure, would love the company. Ashley turned to me and kissed me, than told me she had to go, she was going to be late at her parent's house if she didn't hurry. I kissed her bye and told her I'd be pick her up at 5 p.m. Friday afternoon I noticed my sister was still standing there when she left, I turned to her "Thanks a fucking lot" I said jumping up to my feet. "What the hells your problem" She said. "I wanted this weekend to be just her and me, but no you had to come in and ruin it all" I said feeling the anger boil in me. "Chill the fuck out, like she would really give you some, its been what 3 years now and she still hasn't, you really think she would now after all that time, she's just a tease, and you know it" She said stepping up to me and looking me in the eyes. I stared at her for a few more moments before I turned and left the room heading for mine.

Friday...

I rushed home, and started throwing what ever clothes I could find in my suitcase, I quickly undressed and showered, Once I was dressed again, I went down the hall to my sisters room and knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard her call out. I walked in and sat down in a chair near the door, she was on the bed combing her hair. We sat there not talking for quite some time before I broke the silence "Lisa I'm sorry about last night, I just really care about Ashley, and I can't understand why, well u know" I said. She put her brush down and turned to me "I'm sorry to Zack for what I said, I really mean it, I'm sorry if I hurt you" She said. We sat there like that for awhile longer, joking and laughing, like brothers and sisters do until it was nearly 5, we went down and hopped into the car and drove over Ashley's. We finally arrived at the cabin about 6:30 p.m., it would be dark soon, so I told them I would go look for some firewood while they unpacked, I kept thinking, maybe this wouldn't be so bad, I started to form a plan, I would sneak into her room tonight, and see if I can talk her into it, god I was excited, I quickly searched for firewood. When I got back to the cabin it was dark already and Lisa was cooking dinner, I quickly stocked the fireplace and lit it, it would start to get cold soon, I was standing by the fire warming my hands up when Lisa came to stand beside me with a bottle of Whisky in her hands.

"Where did you find that at" I said. "Under the counter over there, behind the canned corn" She said. She sat down and passed me the bottle "Here, have a swig little bro, its tastes bad at first, but you'll like it eventually, it just tastes like its burning your mouth" She said as she stared into the fire. I opened the top and took a swig of it, and god she was right, I squeezed my eyes shut, and started to gag, I jumped up and ran over to the sink, turned my tilted my head and turned on the water as I started to drink from the tap, I heard her bust out laughing, she was loving this. Finally I stopped and went back and sit down, she was still laughing her ass off, "Hey Zack, I'm going to go on to bed, I'm getting really tired" Ashley said from behind me.

I turned to look at her and gasped, god she had on just an oversized T-shirt, and pajama bottoms, I watched her go down turn the corner and I heard her go down the hall and than a door open and close. Mean while I was left with my sister who was still laughing her ass off. I turned to her "If you think its so funny, why don't you drink it" I said. She stopped laughing and looked at me "Well little bro, I would but I don't drink, I just wanted to see the reaction on your face" She said. I gave her a an asshole expression to which she busted out laughing again "Well little brother, I got to get to bed and get some sleep, catch you in the morning, goodnight" She said as she got up. I sat there by the fire as I heard her go down the hall and her a door open and close. I sat by the fire for a another 30 minutes or so, before I got up and started down the hall, I remembered that Ashley said she'd be on the left and my sister in the room across, I went to Ashley's door, and slowly turned the handle and opened the door, I quickly slipped inside and shut the door.

I quickly stripped until I had only my boxers on before I made my way to the bed, it was pitch black in here, my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness somewhat enough for me to make out her form on the bed, I leaned down and kissed her, I felt her jump and I could see that she started to get up, I put finger on her lips and told her to be quiet, I don't want to wake up my sister in the next room, she settle back down and remained quiet, I told her that at least give me this one night, and if she still didn't want to afterwards that was fine with her, but I we had to do this, it is as if she doesn't really want me in her life, and if she didn't want me in it after tonight, I would understand, may I, I said as I leaned down to kiss her, I saw the out line of her head nod, and I leaned down and kissed her deeply. Strangely her lips felt more fuller than usually, I pushed the thought away and started to kiss down her body, she must have changed out of her shirt and pajamas, all she had on was just a skimpy pair of underwear, I thought, maybe she new what I wanted, and decided it was time for us to finally be together tonight, I smiled and started to get excited, I kissed my way down her body, till my kisses met her underwear, I grasped both sides of it and slid them down her legs and off her body.

I kissed my way back up her legs to her pussy, her legs were a lot more slimmer than I had seen earlier, I stopped when I reached her pussy, I lowered my head and started to tease her clit with my tongue, I heard her moan loud, I stopped and whispered up to her, that no matter how could she feels, not to be to loud or she would wake my sister up, I saw the outline of her head nod, and I continued nibbling on her clit, I reached a hand up, and slowly slid a finger into her pussy, god she was so wet, I stopped nibbling on her clit and removed my finger, I gently parted her lips and stuck my tongue in her pussy, I started to flick it, I could feel her wetness on my tongue, I could hear her low moans of pleasure as I flicked my tongue in and out of her pussy.

I stopped and started back nibbling on her clit, I slid my finger back in and started to pump my finger into her pussy, her hips started to thrust against my finger as I continued to pump my finger into her pussy as I nibbled on her clit, I heard her moan loud, she stopped, and I felt a shudder in pass through her body as she came on my hand, I removed my finger and leaned down to lick the juices from her, I felt her cum again on my tongue, I leaned my head back, my face was covered with her juice, I stood up off the bed and slid my boxers off, my 7 inch cock was already so hard and throbbing, I slid back on top of her and placed my cock near her pussy entrance, I leaned close to her and kissed her, strange I thought, she even tastes different, I leaned close to her ear and whispered, may I, she nodded and I slid into her, I slowly slid my cock in her, I stopped when the head of my cock touched her hymen, I had always thought she was a virgin, I knew for sure now, I leaned back down to her and whispered in her ear, are you sure, she nodded again, and I pushed my cock hard breaking her hymen, I felt her bite into my shoulder and cry out in pain, as her whole body shook.

I cried out in pain as I felt her teeth sink into my shoulder, I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to shut out the pain, after what seemed like an eternity she released my shoulders and leaned up to kiss me, I kissed her back deeply, as I slid my cock the rest of the way inside of her, I went in as deep as I could go, god this felt so good, god it was like I was in heaven, I held myself deep in her for a few moments, I started to pump my cock in her, her pussy gripped my cock like a vice grip, I shut my eyes and just relished in pleasure, thoughts were running through my head, so this is what its like to do it finally, god I never want this feeling to end, I continued to pump, I heard her cry out as an came onto my cock, I felt her hands on my chest, she reached up and pushed me to the side, I rolled on my back pulling her onto of me, she placed her hands on my chest and started to ride the fuck out of me, I thrust upwards into her pussy as her own thrusts met my cock, her moaning was almost becoming constant now, I felt my climax start to approach as I heard her practically scream, "fuck, god dam fuck me Zack, fuck me" I her almost scream as she came. I gasped in horror as I to came, I know that voice, it's the voice of my sister, she fell forward and collapsed on top of me with my cock still buried deep in her pussy.

I sat there gasping heavily, mostly from shock at finding out that it was my sister who I had just fucked, I started to apologize when she hushed me by placing a finger on my lips. "Lisa, I'm so sorry, I thought for sure it was Ashley, I thought she had been a virgin, so I thought for sure than that it was her, I never thought, why didn't you stop me, I had talked plenty of times and I know you must have recognized my voice, so why didn't you stop me, damn Lisa, I took your virginity and I'm your brother, why" I said pleading. To my surprise she laughed and said "Well little brother, I wanted my first time to be special as I knew you wanted yours to be, and I wanted it to be with someone I trusted, who better than my own brother, and I knew Ashley would never with you, and I knew that you would be deeply hurt, so I told Ashley, earlier for us to switch rooms, I didn't tell her why, I just told her that she would like my room better cause it had a beautiful of the lake" She said.

I started to tell her how this was wrong when she quieted me again. "Listen, you enjoyed it as much as I did, I know you did, and I couldn't be more happier than now, we both shared something that we held very dear, and we shall always" She said. With that she reached over and turned on the lamp, and I found myself staring down into her deep emerald eyes, as her ruby lips formed a heart warming smile as she looked into my eyes, my cock was still buried in her pussy and I felt it start to get hard again, and she felt it to "So little brother, how bout it, lets do it again" She said. I started to turn away when she pulled me down close and kissed me making my cock sink deeper in her. I moaned out of response and she smiled, I smiled, she was right, who better than her, I leaned down to kiss her, soon my cock was hard again, and we continued through that night till around 2 a.m. when collapsed into each others arms and fell asleep together.

Epilog...

Ashley and I broke up about a week later, she told me that she had met someone nearly a year ago, and she didn't want to tell me for fear out of breaking my heart, I just simply shrugged my shoulders and told her, I figured it was something like that, but she could have still told me sooner. A year has now passed and Lisa and I still do it like jack rabbits when we get the chance, I even found a girlfriend, who I really care about now, but like Lisa told me, if I ever need her, shed be there to take care of me.

Dear readers, I hope you all enjoyed this story, please feel free to send me feedback on my story, I love to write, it's a passion I think that is very excellent to have, thank you all for reading my stories, and I hope you enjoy the next one I will write when it comes out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Time, Wrong Room!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds