First Times & Never Haves

"Yeah . . .yeah I can," he stammered.

"I will start by unbuttoning the shirt exposing my breasts. My nipples will already be hard knowing that you are watching. Lying on the bed, I will let the shirt fall open. I will raise and spread my legs as I play with my oil slick breasts. I will take my time. Pulling on my nipples . . . pushing them together . . . rubbing them between my fingers and across my palms until I can't stand it any longer. Then my hand will close down hard . . . squeezing . . . kneading my flesh. Do you know what I will be thinking as my breasts become more and more aroused and my cunt gets hotter and wetter?"

Todd managed to squeak out a barely audible "No."

"I will be thinking of how good it feels to have my nipples slide up and down your hard cock as you fuck my tits. I will be thinking how good it feels when your warm, sticky cum covers my nipples."

"Oh, Beth," he whispered.

"Remember the red panties? As you watch me play with my tits, I will be getting wetter and wetter. My juices will start to soak through the tightly stretched silk. I will be soaking wet begging to be touched."

Taking over Todd said, "I will tell you to caress yourself through your panties, tracing the outline of your lips with your finger, pressing the silk in even deeper. As you run your finger up and down your silk covered cunt I will know that you are craving to have something . . .anything . . . buried deep inside of you." Pausing, he noticed Beth's nipples were hard yet again and her legs were slightly spread.

"Oh God, don't stop now. Tell me more!"

"I will tell you to continue to play with your nipples with one hand while your other hand is teasing your lips. Just when you think you can't wait any longer, I will tell you to pull your panties to one side so I can see your wet pussy. Taking my time, I will watch as you fall deeper and deeper into the sensations that you are giving yourself. Finally, I will allow you to touch yourself . . . to bury your fingers into your waiting cunt. But, I won't allow you to touch your clit. I will only let you to finger fuck yourself. Will you do it hard and fast or easy and slow?"

"Easy and slow, so you can watch my fingers disappear into my waiting pussy. First, the fingernail followed by the tip of my finger. My pussy will clinch tightly around my fingers as I hold them deep inside. Moving only my hips, I will ride them as if they were your cock. As I pull them slowly out you will see how wet they are. Teasing my ass-hole with the tip of my fingernail, I may even slip my finger in some of the way. I will alternate back and forth, sometimes bringing my fingers to my mouth so I can lick them, sometimes using them to coat my nipples."

Taking over again he said, "I will tell you to turn over and raise your ass in the air totally exposing yourself. Your pussy lips will be full and so wet that the light will gleam off your pussy. I will tell you to reach up and take yourself from behind . . ."

Interrupting she said, "On one condition. Maybe you don't know, but this isn't the most comfortable position for a girl to be in when masturbating. Although it will be very exciting being that exposed, there is something you must agree to first."

"Name it!"

"You must agree to be stroking your cock behind me so I can watch in the mirror at the head of the bed. And, you must agree to cum on my ass. I want to feel your hot cum hit my ass, my fingers, and my pussy all at the same time. Will you agree to that?"

"I only hope I can hold out long enough!"

"Maybe if we time it just right I will cum at the same time. If not, we will have to keep practicing until we get the timing down right. What do you say? Are you game?"

"Oh hell yes!"

Beth stood up, a gleam of moisture between her legs. Pouring a cup of coffee with her back to him she said, "Would you like to hear another never have?"

"Damn right I would," he replied. He began to wonder if Beth could make him cum just by talking.

"Well . . . let's see. I . . . I never have had a man in mouth. I don't know what it feels like to have my lips wrapped around a hard cock . . . I don't know what it feels like to have a man grow hard in my mouth. I don't have any idea of what a man tastes like or what it feels like to have him cum in my mouth."

Todd's mind was instantly filled with pictures of his cock in Beth's mouth. He was glad that he had an orgasm a little over an hour ago. He would hate to get off before Beth even finished her story.

"Would you like me to suck your cock sometime? Would you like to grow hard in mouth?"

"Beth, I . . ."

Rising, Beth moved to stand behind Todd. Leaning over his chair she began to talk softly in his ear. Todd could feel her breath on his face. He could smell the body lotion that he had rubbed into her ass.

"Would you like feel my hot, wet mouth around you?" I would love to feel my lips sliding up and down you while I tease you with my tongue. Or would you rather I hold still and let you fuck my mouth? Before he could answer Beth continued on, "Would you like to slide your cock in and out of my mouth at your own speed? Would you like it if I had on nothing but red shiny lipstick while you fucked my mouth? Would you like it if I let my hair fall across my face and your cock? Would you like for me to caress you with my hair?"

Each question flooded Todd's mind with a new image. Each image slammed into Todd's groin with the heat of building desire. Even though his erection was answer enough, he managed to whisper "Yes, I would like that."

Beth, sensing that her words were turning Todd into putty in her hands decided to play with him a little. "Like what?" she asked. "I want to hear you say it. I want you to tell me what you want."

"I want you to suck my cock!"

"What else," she pressed. Seeing the control she was gaining over him was making her hot.

"I want to fuck your mouth!"

"And?"

"I want to cum in mouth."

"I know," she purred into his ear. "And, you will!"

Bending over even closer so that her lips were touching Todd's ear she asked, "How would you like it to end? Would you like to cum deep in my mouth with my lips wrapped tightly around your cock while I suck on it? Or, would you rather my mouth be open and slightly away from you, stroking you with my hands, so you can watch your cum shoot into my mouth? "

"Beth, I . . ."

"Wait," she said. "You don't have to choose now. In fact, I think maybe we will have to do it several times so we can see what is best. Would you like that?"

"You know there is no way that I can deny how much I would like it," Todd said.

"As will I," Beth whispered in his ear. As Beth returned to the table to pour another cup of coffee she asked, "You know what else I have never done?" Not waiting for an answer she continued, "I have never had an orgasm in public. Now I know that is something I could do myself but it seems so much more intoxicating to have someone else do it for me. I was wondering if you would like to me make cum in public?"

Todd choked on a mouthful of coffee. It was all he could do to keep from spitting it all over the carpet.

Laughing at Todd's situation Beth returned to her chair. As she sat, she did not attempt to cover herself with her robe. As she crossed her legs, it fell completely to one side. "I have it all figured out," she said. "This is what we will do. First, you will have to find a restaurant that has dark lighting. You know, a romantic, seductive place. It must have a table in the back of the room covered with a tablecloth that reaches all the way to the floor. Do you think you could find such a place?"

"I already know the perfect place."

"Wonderful. This is how we will do it. I plan to combine it with something else I have never done. The night before we go out, I will completely shave my pussy. Having to wait 24 hours to feel your hand on my bare pussy will probably drive me insane, but that should make the public orgasms all that more powerful.

"That night, when you pick me up I will be wearing my long white dress that is slit up the front with dark silk thigh high stockings. For all practical purposes, I will look prim and proper. But, I will have a loose fitting green blouse on so that when I lean forward it will allow you to see all of my breasts. Green looks very good against my fair skin, by the way. Also, I won't be wearing a bra, as I will want you to see how hard my nipples get when you start to play with me under the table. I will be wearing a conservative jacket when we arrive at the restaurant. On the way I will open the skirt all the way so you can look at my newly shaven mound all the way to the restaurant – but you won't be allowed to touch, just look. But to help set the mood I will tell you a story like this one, and I may play with myself so you can watch. Would you like for me to tell you a story while I play with my freshly shaved pussy?"

In his wildest fantasies of Beth, Todd had never thought of these scenarios. "Yeah, I would like that very much," he replied.

"So would I. Although this is new to me, I'm beginning to believe that there is a streak of an exhibitionist in me. I find the thought of having you watch me play with myself extremely thrilling. Look how wet just talking about it is making me. Here is a sample of the kind of story I will tell you. See if you like it."

"As Mary stood in the door, looking into the darkened room all she could see was a table in the center of the room. It was covered with a blue satin cloth and was lit from above. "What have I gotten myself into?" she thought.

This had all started innocently enough a couple of weeks ago when she was talking to her friend Sue and mentioned that her life had become dull and she was in a rut. Although sex with her two current lovers was good, it wasn't inciting the lust in her that she yearned for. Sue, saying this may be the solution, handed her a business card. The only thing on the pure white business card was a phone number printed in deep red. Sue said to call the number and leave only her first name and phone number on the recording. She would get a call back with directions.

The call back came two days after Mary called the number on the card. The only directions were to be ready to be picked up the following Saturday at 8:00 p.m.

Mary wasn't sure what to expect. At 8:00 sharp, the doorbell rang and when she answered it, Mary found a very attractive woman in a chauffeur's suit waiting at the door. All she said was, "Your car is ready. Would you like help on with your coat?"

The stretch limousine was a new experience for Mary. The inside was practically as big as her bedroom. A very expensive bottle of wine was next to the seat. Jazz music was playing softly. The only disconcerting thing about the whole thing was that the windows were darkened and she couldn't see out to see where they were going. The entire trip lasted about 30 minutes; enough time to relax while she enjoyed a glass of wine and music.

At their destination, the limousine pulled into a garage and the chauffeur escorted Mary to an exquisitely decorated room. The chauffeur helped Mary off with her coat and told her that the night's event would start in 30 minutes. Handing Mary a very expensive silk robe she told her to completely remove all her clothing except for her high heals and to put the robe on. She showed her the liquor cabinet and told Mary to help herself. As the chauffer was leaving the room Mary poured herself a little glass of Grand Mariner and began to undress. She still had no idea what the night held but she couldn't deny that she was starting to feel the stirrings of desire. Without giving it a conscious thought she began to play with her breasts, running her hands up and over her nipples. Glancing around the room, she caught sight of herself in the mirror, which heightened the effect her hands were having on her breasts, and she felt a flush of heat at her sex. "Uhmm," she thought, I wonder what the night has in store for me?

Now, standing in the door looking at the table in the middle of the room, she was starting to have some very serious second thoughts. Before she could change her mind, the chauffer, who was now dressed in a very revealing evening dress, placed a blindfold over her eyes as she whispered in Mary's ear, "Your safe word is strawberry. If at any time you wish to stop what is happening just say strawberry and you will have your wish."

The chauffer kissed her, very slightly running her tongue across Mary's lips. Instinctively Mary opened her lips and stretched her tongue to join it but the chauffer had pulled away.

The chauffer took her hand and Mary knew that they were heading for the table in the center of the room. As she was led, she wondered how many people there were in the darkened room.

When they reached the table, the chauffeur loosened the belt around the robe and let it slide down Mary's body. Mary felt the chauffeur's hands brush against her breast and the top of her legs. Gently she was guided to sit and then lay down on the table. She didn't know what do with her hands so she let her arms lay next to her side, knowing her breasts were totally exposed to everyone in the room. She could feel her nipples start to harden with the thought that faceless strangers were watching her.

She laid there for what seemed like hours yet she supposed it was probably no more than a few minutes. Then she felt someone gently take hold of her ankles forcing her legs up and her knees to bend. Then the strange, unseen, hand forced her feet apart spreading her legs. At first, humiliation washed over Mary as she realized that with her legs raised and spread she was exposed to everyone in the room.. She also knew that the brief touches of the chauffer had excited her and that she was wet. She wondered if it showed . . . if the light glistened off her lips. She briefly debated about using the safe word but decided to let the event proceed a little further. She couldn't tell if was curiosity or desire. Maybe some of both. She had never had any strong exhibitionistic tendencies in the past but as she thought on the fact that complete strangers were looking at her she felt desire deepen inside her. Without giving it any real thought, she opened her legs a little further.

Mary was surprised to hear a small gasp escape from her mouth when a hand began to caress her left breast. It toyed gently with her nipple, causing it to harden even more. Mary pushed her chest towards the hand -- seeking it out, trying to increase the contact.

A second hand started to knead her right breast. This hand was slick with oil and the contrast of an oiled hand on one breast and a dry hand on the other was a new sensation to Mary. Mary's desire was quickly becoming lust and she spread her legs as far as they would go. Soon fingers began to caress her thighs, joined by someone else stroking her calves. More fingers found their way to her neck and face, touching, caressing, and teasing new and different sensations from her entire body. Mary tried to count how many different people were touching her but it was impossible. The hands and fingers kept changing and it was becoming increasingly hard to concentrate. Some were rough and heavy on her skin; some were smooth and easy. The thought that both men and women were stroking her body at the same time was tremendously stimulating.

Any questions that the observers would be able to look between her spread legs and see her desire were now mote. Mary knew that even from a distance people would be able to see how wet and swollen with desire she was. She had no doubt that those touching her were close enough to smell her musk.

Mary knew that it was decision time. If she didn't say the safe word and say it quick she was going to loose control over her lust and desires. It was either say it now or give herself over completely.

The next sound she made not a word but a moan. The safe word slipped from her mind and would not be recalled until days later when she was reflecting on the night.

Although, no one had yet directly touched her pussy she knew that she was dripping wet. The smell of her desire hung heavy in the air. Mary lost all track of time as her body responded to the caressing. Sometime, Mary wasn't sure when, mouths begin to suck and kiss her body. Mouth, tongues, and fingers continuously alternated over her entire body. As fingers played with one nipple, a mouth sucked on the other. There wasn't one tiny piece of skin that hadn't been touched, kissed, sucked, kneaded, caressed, or licked.

Then Mary felt something gently touch her between her legs. She realized it was a cock and she wanted it in her. But nothing was happening, it just lay against her, not moving. She instinctively arched her hips towards it trying to draw it into her, trying to force it to penetrate her. But as she moved towards it, it moved away from her, maintaining just enough touch to let her know it was still there. She would not have thought it possible but it was radiating heat. She could feel its heat against her lips. She could feel how very hard it was. And, she knew that she wanted it inside of her, filling her, satisfying the fire of desire that burned in her.

Mary knew she was loosing complete control and her only thought was the overwhelming need to have the cock inside of her, fucking her . . . fucking her hard and deep. But, she still had enough control that she wouldn't beg. She had never begged to be fucked before and she wasn't going to start now. But, the feel of the cock on her lips, the feel of the mouth sucking her breasts, the feel of the hands caressing her face and legs was driving her to an edge she had never been to before. As an even louder moan came from deep inside her, she knew that she was going over the edge.

With a whimper she said, "I need to be fucked." Nothing happened. The caressing and sucking continued but the cock lying on her pussy did not move. Again, she said quietly, "Please fuck me." Still nothing happened. As she knew she would, she finally fell over the edge and thrusting her hips up she yelled out, "FUCK ME. I need to be fucked. FUCK ME NOW! FUCK ME!"

With one hard and savage thrust, she was completely filled. And she screamed. The cock filled her totally, stretching her, sliding slowly in and out, pausing slightly before sliding back in. Although the cock filling her felt wonderful Mary wanted to be fucked hard and fast. She thrust herself against the cock urging it to take her harder. She heard a voice, realizing it was her own shouting, "Fuck me hard. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me!" She felt the cock begin to pick up speed, becoming more forceful, its thrusts becoming harder and deeper. The edge she had fallen over was savage and primitive, primordial. Her entire being was centered on the cock that was now taking her hard and fast, slamming into her, pushing her back onto the table as she rose to meet it. Her hands were gripping the satin cover trying to give her even more leverage to ride and push against the cock filling her. Without giving it any thought she rolled over and raised up onto her hands and knees giving her more power to push, allowing her to be filled even more deeply.

She could feel her orgasm building, an orgasm more powerful than she had ever experienced. The fucking was raw, it was savage, it was hard, and it was what she wanted. As she slammed back into the cock, she felt her orgasm start to explode. She screamed repeatedly as it erupted from her and she forcefully drove herself back against the cock that filled her. As she screamed she felt the cock withdraw and suddenly she felt cum explode against her ass, across her legs, and on her breasts. The feeling of the hot cum hitting her body resulted in another orgasm as she collapsed down onto the table.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds