First Trip to a Swing Club Ch. 01

It became obvious from the noises and the gentle movement that there was all sorts going on around us, Anne turned slightly to whisper.

"This is very erotic, I like it in here."

I kissed and nibbled her neck, whilst wafting my fingers along her midriff and up to her breasts.

"I agree," I whispered back, "has anybody touched you yet?"

"No, do you think someone will?"

"I'm fairly sure of it, someone's already stroking my leg," I could feel fingers wafting lightly across my thigh.

"No! really?"

I nibbled her ear lobe and whispered softly, telling her how I could feel fingers wafting along my right thigh.

She turned to kiss me, aroused by the situation, and her tongue pressed into my mouth. Now she was facing me, there was enough of a gap for a hand to slide between us and stroke my cock through my boxers.

"Someone's stroking my cock," I whispered to her.

"I know, I can feel it," she kissed me again, before breaking away, "somebody's touching my bottom."

"Man or woman?"

"I don't know."

"Is it nice?"

"Ooh yes," she gasped aloud and pulled me to her, squashing the hand between us, something had hit the spot. I reached down between us to stroke her pussy through her panties; someone was there before me. I touched the tips of the fingers of a male hand as it reached around from behind her. She was pushing her crotch against his hand, rhythmically moving against it.

"Is that nice?" I asked again.

She was kissing and biting my neck.

"Yesss," she hissed "I can feel his thing against my bottom, pushing against me."

As my eyes became more used to the darkness, I could make out a figure behind her, kissing the back of her neck. Both arms around her, one hand stroking her pussy through her panties, the other squeezing her right breast from outside of her bra. The figure at my side, who I presumed was his partner, huddled against us both, one hand on my cock the other stroking Anne's bottom.

"Are you ok with this?" I asked her, aware that it would be easy to be pressured into going too far.

"Yesss," she hissed again, "are you?"

"Yes," I whispered back to reassure her.

"Is she still touching your cock?"

"Yes, does that turn you on?"

"Ooh yes," as she answered, she reached for the waistband of my boxers and slid them down, "that's better."

She gripped the base of my cock as the small strange hand wrapped around the top with the thumb gently stroking under the head. What a fantastic feeling, being stroked by two different women for the first time in my life.

There was movement to my left as I felt what I presumed to be a female hand, begin to caress the top of my thigh.

"Someone else is touching me, "I whispered.

"I know, she's touching me as well," She whispered back.

"You still ok?"

"Oooh, yes."

"Have you come yet?"

"Just a small one."

As we spoke, a soft ultra violet light flicked on, it was still fairly dark, but Anne's white under wear glowed under the faint light. I could now see the mass of bodies around us, the woman to my right who was expertly stroking my manhood, was blonde and petite. Her panties were pulled partly down and she was being stroked herself from behind. The woman to my left was the dark girl we had seen earlier in the corridor. She was facing towards us, her breasts still bare, and her partner who was stood to her side, had shed his towel someware, and was now completely naked. His hand inside her panties and his erect cock was almost brushing against Anne's thigh. Anne's right hand was still wrapped around my cock, however her left arm was reaching around behind her.

"Are you touching his cock?" I whispered to her.

"Do you mind?"

"No, I want to watch you."

Obviously hearing me, he moved around to the side, pulling her back a little, she still held my cock, but there was a foot gap between us and I could now see her left hand, kneading the bulge at the front of his boxers. He looked a little younger than us and was in pretty good nick. His left hand was pressing against the front of her panties, his right arm around her back, presumably touching her bottom. We were now stood in a tight circle, all touching, my arms were behind the women on either side of me. I stroked the blonde's bottom and slid my left hand into the back of the dark girl's panties, not sure how she would react. I need not have worried; she parted her legs, to allow me access. I could just about reach her pussy from the back and she had no intention of stopping me. I pushed the tips of my fingers into her wet slit, she groaned out loud and kissed and bit my left arm. Her partner removed his hand from the front of her panties to give me a little more room.

Anne was watching the dark girls reaction as she squirmed against my hand, in the throes of a noisy orgasm. As she came she reached for my cock, Anne moved her own hand away to allow better access and unexpectedly reached out to briefly touch the dark girls breasts before moving her hand back to her side.

With his partner now occupied he turned his attention to Anne, she was now being caressed on both sides. Her new suitor teased his fingers across her flat tummy, his left arm behind her stroking her bottom. His fingers drifted to her right arm and down to her hand, he held it in his for a moment then brushed the back of her hand against his cock, she got the message and wrapped her hand around it. Between them they eased her panties down, before taking turns to finger her newly exposed and neatly trimmed pussy, all the while nibbling and kissing her face and neck. The two girls both stroked my cock as we all watched the events before us. While number two on her right took his turn to touch her, number one pushed down his underwear, then took hold of her other hand and pressed it to his exposed cock. She now had a cock in each hand and fingers in her pussy, she'd had one small orgasm, and I reckoned that a second large one was imminent.

We didn't have to wait too long as she started to shudder, against number ones hand while number two pushed her bra up over her breasts to squeeze her gorgeous breasts. Her eyes firmly closed as they kissed and licked her neck and face, she gripped both cocks as she came noisily, her legs trembling, they held her tight as the tremors subsided.

As she recovered from what seemed to be an exhausting orgasm she opened her eyes and smiled at me, I released the two girls and hugged her. We all moved to our respective partners, realising that for the moment at least, we were finished with this session. All the girls had come at least once, it looked like the guys would have to wait a while longer.

"Are you ok," she whispered to me, looking a little concerned.

"You kidding? It was fantastic," I wasn't lying.

She beamed a smile at me.

"It was wasn't it?"

Both girls kissed her, commenting on her performance and in turn she kissed both men, thanking them.

We all left the room, pushing our way through the bodies around us.

Outside we chatted for a bit, the blonde was Carol, her husband was Paul, they actually were a bit older than us, but in very good nick. The dark girl was Marie and her boyfriend Mark; they were probably in their early thirties.

"Fancy a beer," I whispered to Anne; thinking she may want to talk, she nodded in agreement.

We left the others, they where going to look for a room and asked us to join them, we made our excuses and went down into the lounge; I ordered a couple of beers.

"Well," she asked, what did you think?"

"I told you, I loved it."

"Did you want to stay with them?" she asked.

"I would have done, but I thought it was best to speak before we went any further, what do you think?"

"I agree, but you know I don't mind you going further, in fact I hoped you would."

I hesitated for a moment.

"I hoped you would as well."

She looked a little shocked.

"What do you mean, how much further?"

"If you were turned on enough to have full sex with one or both of them, then that would turn me on enough to want you to do it as well, I told you, you've never given me any cause to be jealous. Would you ever contemplate doing anything like this without me."

"Not for an instant," she answered, I believed her.

"Come on, drink your beer, let's go upstairs and find a room."

I grabbed her hand and led her towards the stairs.

"Do you think you can get revved up again," I joked.

"Try and stop me, I've only just started," she responded, laughing.

Check out Part Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds