• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • First Try at Bi

First Try at Bi

After a long day at work I came home to an empty house and a note on my keyboard from my girlfriend letting me know that she'd be home a little late that night. I was tired and decided that I would lay down and take a little nap before she got home.

When she finally arrived, she headed straight into our room and went for "the drawer." She pulled out a blindfold and told me that she wanted to tie me down. I accepted her request, and I noticed that she was looking especially sexy that day. She was wearing a tight little blue top that showed off her beautiful C cup breasts and tight jeans which made her ass look amazing. On top of that she was giving me the best of her "fuck me" looks.

Next thing I know I'm strapped to the bed and she's sucking my 7 inch cock like nobody's business. She started nibbling on my ear and whispered that she had left something in her car that she needed to bring in. I asked her what was important enough to interrupt our lovemaking, and she told me that I wouldn't be let down. I waited there in bed, tied up, for what seemed like an hour. I was horny as hell, and I couldn't figure out where the hell she went. When she came back, she didn't say a word. She came into our room and started kissing me on the mouth and sucking on my earlobe. During one especially long, deep kiss I felt a mouth around my cock, and she whispered in my ear that she has a surprise for me. I was surprised all right, my mind was running in circles trying to figure out whose mouth was wrapped around my cock. This continued for another couple minutes or so until she lowered the blindfold so I could see what was actually happening to me. There she was, topless, rubbing her luscious tits while a man was sucking my rock hard cock like a pro. He stood up and she introduced me to him, he was sexy as hell. He had short dark hair, a cute smile, and the perfect semi-muscular body. He was smooth and tan with a round, soft, perfect ass. His cock was 6 inches or so, and was the best looking cock I had ever seen. She winked at me, and gave me a look that let me know that we were both thinking the same thing about him.

She raised the blindfold and both of them went down on me at the same time. It was incredible as I heard them kissing each other while they sucked me. I was ready to erupt when she decided that it was my turn to give. She untied me and ordered me to get on my knees and take his cock in my mouth. I had never performed on a man before, so I was a little scared. I started by licking the tip of his cock and ran my tongue down his hard shaft. My girlfriend went down and took his cock in her mouth, showing me how it should be done. After the instruction, I followed her lead and accepted his cock in my mouth. I was surprised by how big it felt, practically filling my entire mouth. It was smoother than I expected it to be. I continued to suck and lick his cock, while she showed me how to rub his perineum. The woman gives great head. She showed me all of her tricks. Like, how to suck on the tip of his cock while my hand is stroking the shaft. She grabbed my other hand and put two of my fingers on his perineum. While I was sucking him off, she gave me head at the same time. It was a little hard to concentrate on him with her sucking me at the same time, but he didn't seem to mind too much. After another minute or two I felt his dick start to pulsate in my mouth and then I felt his cum spurt into the back of my throat. I didn't especially like the taste, but I swallowed every last drop of his cum. My girlfriend told me that she wanted me to fuck her to finish both of us off, so I fucked her from behind while he licked her clit from underneath. We both came at the same time and all three of us collapsed into a pile of satisfied bodies.

That was the only time we had ever been with anyone but each other while we've been together. We haven't participated in any other threesomes, but we have been happily married for the past 10 years.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • First Try at Bi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds