• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fitness Models Getting Blackmailed & Blackballed

Fitness Models Getting Blackmailed & Blackballed

The world of fitness modeling is a highly competitive arena which causes quite a bit of jealousy and envy among the models. If a model does something that others don't do, the model will be ostracized among her peers and one issue that causes great debate is a when it becomes known that a white model is dating a black man. This is almost a taboo subject in the fitness world but is much more common than most of the models would ever admit. One such model who readily admits of her interracial desires is named Ahmo Hight (by the way all female models in this story really are fitness models and Ahmo is her real name and she dated a well known black bodybuilder for years and has been linked with numerous other black men over the years).

Ahmo is a tall blonde, very athletic woman who has been in the modeling field for over five years. She is not the most well known in her field and behind the scenes it is known that her interracial relationships have held her back. Many sponsors are not crazy about having a white model always on the arm of a black man at every public appearance. Ahmo didn't have any friends in the business as most other models looked down on her because she always had a black man (or two) at her photo shoots. The other models just rolled their eyes when Ahmo would leave with a black man, Ahmo knew that if these other high toned models ever experienced would Ahmo had on almost a daily basis, these other models would soon be craving black dick as much as she did.

Ahmo was going to be involved in a huge model shoot in a couple of weeks and she was fed up with the way she was treated. She was determined to do something about it. As she was coming up with her revenge, her current black lover knocked on her door. This was going to be the last time the two would be together for a couple of weeks and it would be a night she would never forget. Her man, Rod, came in and he gave her a big kiss and immediately carried her into the bedroom. As they started to get going he whispered to her "I have a big surprise for you later tonight." Ahmo was about to ask what but Rod's black cock sprung to life and she forgot what she was curious about.

Ahmo went right down on him and started to suck him hard and deep. She knew most of her black men loved that she could deep throat almost any size of black cock, but with all the practice she has had over the years, it should not be a huge surprise. Rod had his full ten inches in her mouth pumping in and out, slamming himself into her mouth making her gag. He was amazed she could handle him with such ease. He knew she loved black cock, but no woman had ever taken his cock in their mouth with so little effort. Rod wanted to fuck his white prize but he would have to wait a few minutes as a huge load of sperm was dripping out of Ahmo's mouth. Rod would never tell her, but he loved cumming in a white woman's mouth almost as much as fucking them. After a short break he was about to work her pussy over until he heard the doorbell. He grinned "Oh that must be your surprise."

He went to the door to let the surprise in, he knew it was a little different but he knew how much Ahmo loved black cock. His surprise was two of his cousins, both in college, both twenty years old. One was a football player, one a track athlete, both couldn't believe their cousin when he told them about the white slut he was regularly fucking. They both thought he was just messing with them until the day he brought up the idea of them fucking this white woman as well. Still doubting him, they agreed to show up, if nothing else to call his bluff. They soon realized he was dead serious.

Before they went into the bedroom he told them to peek inside. They saw Ahmo rubbing her clit begging for more black cock. The cousins started to undress immediately and Rod yelled "it is time for your surprise." Ahmo looked up and saw two young muscular black men with rock hard black cocks walking towards her. She got on the edge of the bed on her knees and greeted them both with a kiss, a kiss on their black dicks. She sucked them a few seconds at a time and soon realized both would be ready to cum in her mouth if she didn't stop sucking them off. She wanted them to last a little longer, and so did Rod, as he had a surprise he wanted to have just for himself. Rod told his cousins " Rock you lay on your back, I heard you been doing great in class and I think Ahmo has your reward ready for you." Ahmo knew what to do next, she climbed on top of Rock and started to sit on his rigid black cock. The other cousin, Mike, was a little more reserved and Rod didn't think he could take much of Ahmo's wet hot pussy. Rod told him to get in front of Ahmo and let her suck him off, but to take her time. As Ahmo was sucking and fucking black cock, Rod just stood there stroking himself wishing that he had a camera, he would love to get some pictures of this. He thought he could make a great deal of money off this white fitness model getting worked over by black cock. It was time for his present next.

Ahmo was in total heat as she loved these two young black cocks in her. She didn't think that they were going to last much longer and then she felt her body shake as Rod stuck his cock into her tight ass. She had taken a few black men there, but not very many. Rod was not gentle as he also knew his cousins could not take much more of Ahmo and he started to fuck her white ass as hard as he could. The entire bed felt like it was going to collapse as Rod threw his weight onto her. She had three black men inside her and she had never felt so sexually fulfilled in her life. She came again and again loving each stroke and taste of black cock in her. Rod grunted "boys lets show the lady our appreciation," and all three of them seemed to pull out and cum on her at the same time. Mike blew a huge load in her face and Rock and Rod coated her stomach and back with some hot black cum as well. All four collapsed on the bed and Rock and Mike soon left as they each had some studying that needed to be done. Rod told Ahmo "next time we should take some pictures if you would be okay with it, we could make a fortune." Ahmo remembered her scheme to get back at the other models told him "since you gave me some fresh meat, how about I give you and your cousins some hot white pussy that has never had black dick." Rod was very interested and Ahmo continued "and I will have a video camera on you all and we all will make a lot of money." Rod was fired up about this and Ahmo continued with her plan in detail.

The plan involved the three black men and Ahmo thought two or three other black men would be needed as well. Ahmo had targeted three or four other models who had always been condescending towards her in regards of her black men she dated. She thought about numerous others but she decided on three targets. The models she selected were: Amy Lynn a very curvaceous brunette who always laughed at Ahmo behind her back. Amy was not the sharpest knife in the drawer but had a nice body and the second biggest chest behind next model Ahmo selected, Stacey Lynn Boetto. Stacy had blonde hair and the biggest set of fake boobs in the modeling industry. Stacy was beautiful and was usually nice but she was Amy's best friend and Amy brought out the worst in Stacy. Also Stacy seemed to be a bit prejudiced against some of the other black models and Ahmo loved thinking about what would soon happen to Stacey. The final model in Ahmo's master plan would be Rachel Moore. Rachel was the most beautiful model in all of fitness. She was 5'7" about 125 pounds and she was drop dead beautiful. Ahmo had no trouble with Rachel at all and almost considered her a friend. She was chosen solely for Rod's benefit. Rod had always told Ahmo, if he could ever fuck any other fitness model it would be Rachel.

For the plan to work the guys were to go undercover as hotel employees at the place all the models were staying at for the shoot during the weekend. They had planned this to take place on Saturday night and she was going to have to get all the girls in the same room, probably under the influence of a kind of knockout drug. Ahmo got her hands on a form of chloroform that she got from a pharmacist. All it took was Ahmo beating her eyes at him, and for her beating his cock after hours for a bit to get the drugs. She gave a small amount to each guy to place into each of the victim's dinner. It all went off without a hitch and even getting the three models to Ahmo's room was a piece of cake. The models were tied up as they were out of it and Ahmo got the room ready for what was going to be an evening all of them would not soon forget.

As the models began to wake, they woke up to the sight of Ahmo sucking off one of the black men Rod recruited for this mission. He had a solid eight inches and Ahmo wanted to make sure she got one of the smaller men first so as not to totally freak out the girls. Amy started to scream "get me out of here you fucking sick freak, I am going to call the cops." Stacy was right there with her, struggling to get free, as they both noticed three other strange black men staring at them. The men were nude and all stroking their cocks and strangely enough neither Amy or Stacey could look away. Rachel was being quiet, a little scared and noticed only one man looking at her, Rod of course. Rod told Ahmo he would go along with their scheme but he would not force Rachel at any point to join in with them. He also told her if Rachel was ready, only Rod was going to touch her. Ahmo agreed and she didn't mind as she knew Rod would be gentle with Rachel.

Rachel did notice her binds were not that tight and Rod came to her and whispered "don't be afraid, this is to teach Amy and Stacey a lesson, you will be fine, I promise." That didn't do much to relax her but he seemed so nice about it, she told him "I believe you." At this point Ahmo got up and told the men to get to work. As they walked towards their prey, Ahmo went to the dresser and hit a button which turned on three hidden cameras through out the room. Both men, Rock and Mike, were in front of Amy and Stacey and each grunted "bitch suck this black dick or you will regret it." Neither woman wanted to, but neither could get over the size of each young black stud. They each had around nine inches and both very thick. Rock was with Amy and grabbed her head "bitch suck this black cock, and if you bite it I am going to send you to the hospital." Amy scared to death started to suck him but not deep at all "goddamn slut when you have a black dick in your mouth, appreciate it," and he stuck about seven inches into her mouth. Amy started to choke but didn't let any of his cock out of her mouth. At this time Stacey started to rub herself through her clothes unwilling to her and that is all Mike needed. He released her legs, ripped off her panties and took a few of his fingers and started to place them in Stacey's surprisingly wet pussy.

Ahmo knew her plan her starting to work and went over to Rachel and told her "Rachel please forgive me, I only wanted to teach these two bitches a lesson, I will untie you and ask that you please understand I never intended to hurt either of them. I do have something to offer you, my man Rod, has wanted you ever since I have known him, and I can tell you from experience if you give him a chance you will have the night of you life." As Ahmo untied Rachel, Rod also apologized again, this time he was naked and was fully erect. "Rachel please lets go next door and let me make this up to you." Rachel thought for a minute " well if you are as good as the other guys, I will take you up on the offer." Rod picked her up and carried her next door into his bed.

By now Stacey was willingly sucking Mike's cock and Amy still was sucking as well and she also was ashamed to admit, was becoming wet. There was one other man who had not been involved in the room. He went to sit on the bed and he knew he wanted to break Amy once and for all. Stacey was well on her way to accepting black cock and he told Rock to join his cousin and give Stacey what she needed. The stranger was the shortest of all the men, not near as muscular, but had one thing no guy had that night, a 13 inch black cock. He threw Amy on one bed, ripped off her panties and told her "if you ain't wet, I won't fuck ya, that is fair." He felt between her legs and laughed "damn bitch you soaking wet, I got just the thing to put that fire out." As he opened her legs he looked at the other bed and Stacey had a black cock in her mouth and pussy and was begging for more. Ahmo was sitting back looking at the scene in front of her, already counting the money she will make for the video of these two fitness models fucking black dick.

Next door, Rachel and Rod were in the midst of the hottest sex either had ever had. There were no cameras in here and as much as Rod loved Ahmo's hot pussy, she was nothing compared to Rachel. He wanted to be the man to hit her pussy night in night out from now on. Rod came inside his new woman three different times and they both agreed that it needed to continue. Rachel wanted Rod but only if she was his and his alone, no more Ahmo. "Baby, that is fine, I know Ahmo has so much black dick she will never miss mine." They both laughed as they wandered what the future would bring each other.

In the other room Rock and Mike were spewing all over Stacey's hot body and each took turns working their black cocks into her now very willing mouth and pussy. From this day on Stacey would never resist black cock again, and she would certainly make sure that this was not going to be the last experience between her and the cousins.

Amy finally had submitted and screaming for black cock. She accepted 13 hard inches and drained him of every ounce of cum he had. Her pussy was so stretched out by now it was unbelievable. Amy was so horny for black cock, Ahmo called up a few waiters and they had a turn with Amy. That night would change her life forever.

At the next photo shoot, Ahmo noticed a change in all parties at the gangbang. Stacey was still friendly but was much more open sexually. She had been with numerous black and white men, and a few white women as well. Rachel and Rod had become an item and were very public about their affections. The biggest change was with Amy. After Ahmo edited the secret tape she made, Amy was the star of the show.

Stacey's face was never shown and Amy was the only woman who was shown completely. Everyone who watched the tape loved the way Amy begged and begged for more black cock. Once her identity was known, she didn't get mad, she decided to make it work for her. She decided to make her own movies and she recruited the biggest black men in porn to join her. Each tape she makes will cause interracial sex tapes to become the most sought out tapes in the porn world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fitness Models Getting Blackmailed & Blackballed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 634 milliseconds