• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Five Little Words, Three Big Ones

Five Little Words, Three Big Ones

You know, I just don't get it. When I had my "little" talk with Dave, I was sure I had used those five magic words that Angela had given me to open up this conversation. You know, "Honey, we have to talk." Angela told me it was sure fire, and would get me what I wanted now more than anything I could think of.

Angela was my subordinate and my best friend at work. We are legal assistants. I have two other ladies working under my supervision. We are about the same age and really hit it off from day one. We are more like sisters than even co-workers or friends.

Lately Angie has been filling my ears with how nice it is to be free to date since her divorce and taste strange men as much as she pleased. She's been talking up her latest heart throb, Todd Andrews. She was just out of her head for his penis and loved his big hanging balls. And he was really cute and smart too. This Todd seem a real heart breaker.

But I digress. I'm Diane Steine. I am married to David Steine and we have an amazing marriage. We've been at this nearly 10 years and still going strong. Childless yes, but we are none the less as happy as we can be with our lives. We share an intimacy that only a few couples we know have. We get together for some pretty wild sex usually two to four times each week. If we don't fuck that often we both feel deprived and miss one another.

David and I met in one of our core curriculum classes at college during our freshman year. It was love at first sight and we just couldn't be without one another ever since. We were soul mates and we each knew it. I was at that time also deeply religious, and to be fair, made it clear to Dave that he would marry a virgin. I guess that was a risky tactic at the time, it was the 80s then, but I really felt it strongly.

David was an engineering major and I was studying business with a minor in Renaissance Literature. We were inseparable and I remained a virgin up until our engagement party in our Senior year. I just couldn't help myself then, I loved that man so much. It was just amazing and launched our sex life together. I have never, ever had a thought of touching another man, much less date one or have sex with him. On our wedding night he truly became my man and would always be my man, we became one.

That's also a part of why when my BFF Angela starting telling me about this Todd guy down in the Legal Library. I began to feel somehow left out not having had those wild times in college that everyone else seemed to have had. I never had the youthful adventures most people seem to share.

Angela was really hot on this guy. She had dated him a couple of times, I only knew of him from other colleagues. All the women seemed to swoon over him, including the married ones. For some reason I was totally intrigued right from the start. I guess part of my interest in him was that he had been a colleges jock. Everyone thought he was on the way to the NFL. He was a big guy compared to my 5' 2" and even David's 5' 10"; and it was rumored he was carrying a 9 or 10 inch package and that he really knew how to use the thing.

The first time I met Todd I was hooked. I knew I had to have him. All my curiosity about how another man would or could make love to me swept over me like the storm surge of a hurricane. Every word Angela had said about his sexual prowess played on my mind. Sex was a sure bet as far as I was concerned. I just had to have a lover, another man than my husband. This is the man I wanted between my legs. I began to flirt unashamedly with him every time he came to my department.

Finally, I made my move. On Thursday that week, as I walked past his desk, I slid a memo envelop onto his desk top as I passed by. Since non-fraternization was company policy, I was afraid to be more daring. It simply stated "Friday, Downtown Hilton, I'll be in the bar. 7pm, OK? Memo me back." He would know who it was from. Then I waited and waited, over half an hour went by. My hands and knees were shaking like leaves in a tornado. I couldn't concentrate on anything and moved to the break room even though it was mid-afternoon. While I was gone, someway, somehow mysteriously, the very same memo envelope reappeared on my desk. The memo held just two letters, OK", no names, written on the same note paper I had written on.

I spent the balance of my day walking on air, that is after making my reservation at the hotel. On the way home, I rehearsed my conversation with David and share with him that I had decided to widen my sexual horizons, explore my sensuality. I desperately wanted his loving permission, but was determined to carry this out with or without his blessing. I, of course, started with those infamous five words, "Honey, we have to talk." First I had him sit at our kitchen table so we could face each other. I started by telling him that I loved him with my whole heart, he was my soul mate and would always be my first love, just as he was my first lover. I was careful to make sure he knew that no matter what, I would love him above all else in this world. I reminded him that we are soulmates and would always love each other more than life itself. As slowly and calmly as I could I told Dave that I just needed to have sex with another man, I told him he could see that I was sincere and loved him more than anything else.

I told him that I was not in love with Todd. This was just to be sex with him so that I could get over the notion that there was something missing in my life. I needed to experience this...one time... just one time.

He just looked at me blankly. His stare was at least a million miles outside of our kitchen. He never uttered a single word either pro or con to my plan as I laid it out for him. Finally, when I had spent nearly half an hour letting him know how much I loved him and how much I wanted and needed this, he had just three words, DON'T DO IT. He didn't get angry; he didn't even raise his voice, he didn't lose his temper at all. He simply got up, turned around, and went into the den. Soon I heard the TV come on. I figured that all was well and went on to mentally planning my date. I knew he was mad right now but would get over it soon. Life would go on.

The next morning, after David had left for work, instead of going to work I called Angela and told her all about David's tacit approval. I was so excited I couldn't sit still. We gabbed for a few minutes telling her how excited I was. After gabbing for a few more seconds, I had her transfer the call to my boss. I begged for the day off and pleading I was not feeling well. Then I drove to the mall and was there as it opened. I had a full day planned getting ready for my date.

First stop was Victoria's where I spent at least half an hour deciding on a new bra and for the first time ever in my life I purchased the matching thong. Just trying it on made my privates moist. Just thinking of Todd taking them off my body with his lips was all it took to send me off day dreaming of his making love to me. I settled on a lavender set that was so sheer I could clearly see my pubic hair and nipples in the mirror in the changing room. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning open new presents. Who knows, if we really get into each other as lovers we could become a clandestine couple sneaking off for romantic trysts. How romantic, I thought. The very idea of sex with him turned my "granny panties" into a swampy mess.

Next shop was an upscale dress fashion store. It was known for its fashion consciousness with a flair for the naughty. The outfit I found was just perfect for the occasion. I was an emerald green skirt a little on the clingly side that showed off my hips and thighs perfectly. The color set off the color of my green eyes and set my red hair afire. It was fashionable, suggestive but in good taste too. I also picked out a new pair of heels. They were 5 inches tall and had a single acrylic strap across the top of my foot, and a single fake jewel mounted there, also emerald in color. Boy what 5 inch heels can do for the curve of your tummy and the shape of your thighs and ass! I felt sexier than I had in years just trying them on.

Then it was off to the spa. I had my hair done up, a manicure, pedicure and a Brazilian wax. By the time those ladies finished with me it was nearly 4:30 pm. Plenty of time to get home and bathe, change into my dress and meet my date at the Hilton. Once home I leisurely changed into my new lingerie, dress and shoes being careful to not mess up my $150 hair do.

As soon as I got home, I called a taxi for a pick up around 6:30 pm. I was hell bent on pleasing Todd so into the tub for a long soak in softening bubble bath while stroking my moist pussy. Once done I was into drying and perfuming all my intimate areas. Looking into the bathroom mirror I decided that the bra set covered way more than I had in mind when I bought them. I removed the bra and redressed. Pretty sexy I thought to myself. Then I thought, "Well since you have seduction on your mind you don't need that thong either. I chose to go commando with my bare pussy ready for his touch.

I went down stairs since it was now shortly after 6pm and ran smack into Dave just coming through the door from work. He looked at me and turned away. I went around to face him, instantly angrier at him than I had ever been in my life. How could he not be happy to for me to experience something so wild and exciting. He looked down at me with absolutely no emotion on his face at all. I was more than a little bent out of shape at him too. I could feel my ears burning in anger. Why could he not want this for me as much as I wanted it. I mean, it just sex. I will still love him in the morning as much as I've always have. I stared him down and for the first time in our marriage and asked him why he couldn't let me live a little, to explore my sexuality.

He only said three words, "DON'T DO IT."

All that served was piss me off more than I had been before. At that moment the taxi decided to show up and summoned me with a short toot of his horn. Turning away from Dave I grabbed my stole and purse and stormed out the door. As it turned to slam the door on his face, he only said those three words again. You guessed it, "DON'T DO IT." I was so angry at his not being happy for me and cooperating I just stomped out the door, slamming it and got into the taxi without so much as turning my head to the home I was walking away from. There was no wave, no wink, no smile or kiss in the air. I turned my head forwards and looked only to my grand adventure.

The ride downtown was way too short as I tried to calm and settle myself before entering the hotel and bar. Just a short stop at the desk to retrieve my key and I was on my way to meet my soon to be lover. Todd was already there leaning against the bar half sitting, half sitting on a stool. He did indeed look very debonair. I strode up to him. He was very handsomely done out in an outfit of chick slacks and a complimenting shirt tailored to be worn outside his slacks. Speaking of slacks, I noticed right away that his slacks were cut intentionally close to present a tantalizing shape of his package. I liked the look. I liked the package or what I could see of it. My pussy started to moisten just staring at his trousers and contemplating their contents.

With a quick public peck on the cheek, we headed off to the dining room. Forty-five minutes later were entering the bar having not only eaten but had also taken the opportunity to flirt shamelessly. We sat at booth in a secluded corner of the lounge, a $20 bill arranging that with the waiter. A cute blonde waitress approached and we ordered drinks, I asked for a Martini, Todd got a whiskey cola. I was impressed. We sat there flirting, having some more fun and laughing at our own off color jokes. We started touching one another innocently enough but his hand had begun its march up my thigh and I couldn't wait for him to reach his goal.

At that point the jazz combo had finished set up on stage and immediately started the set with a slow dance. Todd asked me to dance and I accepted without losing a heartbeat. We cuddled up to one another on the dance floor and pretended to move and dance. In reality he was moving his hips against my crotch in a way that imitated him fucking me. I responded in kind we were fucking with only our light clothing to halt penetration.

I couldn't fool myself any longer. My now soaking pussy reminded me and I admitted to myself that what I really wanted was to be his lover, to feel his big cock in my fragile married pussy. My need now was for nasty hot sex and did not even try to pretend otherwise. I was on fire for Todd. No one could stop me now. For an instant I saw David's face as it was when I left the house and I recalled his words, "Don't do it". I didn't care anymore. In fact, at this point I wasn't sure it this would even be my last date with Todd. I all seemed so perfect.

When the dance ended, we didn't even attempt to return to our table. I just grabbed my purse and then his arm and started guiding him to the lobby and the elevators. Once the car arrived, we stepped in and the door closed behind us. I brazenly groped his package, feeling it starting to swell into a sex machine. At the same moment he grabbed the blouse I had just bought that morning and tore it open reaching in to find my pebble hard nipples awaiting his arrival. At that moment I didn't give a damn about the blouse; I just wanted his hands on my tits. My nipples ached. Just then the elevator arrived and the door rolled open to reveal two other couples obviously on their way to dinner. We just smiled and stepped out of the elevator and waltzed down the hallway to our room arm in arm.

We only stopped a moment while I fished out the key card and opened the door. The instant the door closed behind us, I turned and pressed my body, my lips and my pussy against him. I could feel his turgid cock changing from firm to rock hard. My hands were on him, stroking. After that it was all a blur of kisses, caresses and clothes flying in every direction. I was in lust and that was the in and out of it. Once I got my lover naked, I just fell to my knees and began to worship his penis. It was huge compare to David.

Its head was a shade of angry purple and carried a large drop of pre-cum at its tip. I lowered my head and kissed the cock of my lust. As soon as I had that sweet dollup all gone, I gave my mightiest attempt to take his entire cock in my mouth. The fact is, I could just manage to get the head of it in and maybe an inch of the shaft in my mouth before my cavity was filled to the brim. I worked my tongue around swirling and sucking on his huge love stick until my jaw ached. I tried to pull off, but he grabbed my head and forced his mouth back onto his cock. That was immediately followed by a bucket of cum. It was his hot, sloppy semen, I was by then drunk with lust for him.

I pulled my head away and immediately jumped on the bed and spread my legs as wide as they would go. I could feel the room's air conditioning on my vagina. I knew I was wetter than I can ever remember being because of the cool breeze on my pussy lips. Todd was right behind me landing on top of me. Damn he was heavy. Dave had never been so aggressive. Oh well, this is what I had wanted, and now that is what I was getting. Todd lined his massive cock up with my fragile pussy lips and with no further ado jammed that 9 inch monster as far in to me as it would go. I felt the end of his love muscle slam against my cervix. It was uncomfortable for a minute, but then became rather a please sensation. I was full. Full of the cock I wanted. I was learning lessons I did not get in college, and I loved it.

Todd started pumping my soaking pussy for all it was worth. He was slamming away and I was in love all over again. Or so I thought. The idea soon entered my head that this is not what I had wanted at all. Todd was not making love to me, he was just driving his rod for his own pleasure, for his own orgasm. I was just a warm wet hole for him to fuck and shoot his cum in.

I tried to stop him. I told him to stop, I screamed for him to stop, he didn't bother to listen at all. Soon it was over. He shot his nasty, slimy seed deep into my pussy. I could feel his cum running out of my now stretched out pussy and down my ass onto the bed sheets. I was ready to puke on him for treating me like his cum dump. Thank goodness I had remember to put my IUD in and had no fear of pregnancy. Then a chill ran up my back. This prick was likely fucking every pussy that crossed his path. I could just see myself explaining why I had an STD to David my loving gentle, caring husband.

The first instant I could I jumped from the slimy bed and ran across the room to where my rumpled and tattered clothes lay strewn all about on the blue hotel carpet. I looked at my new blouse, so beautiful now in tatters on the floor. Two of the buttons were gone and it was partially torn down the front. The refection of my hair in the mirror was in total disarray and my mascara was running down my face. I felt like the wicked witch of the west. I pulled the remnants of my clothes on as best I could, and covered the torn blouse with my shawl. Instantly I was out the door and in the elevator. Once there I tried to walk as steadily as I could to the front desk for help getting a taxi home. Luckily the lobby at that time of night was void of traffic. The female clerk there assisted me get an Uber back to my David.

The ride home was a nightmare. All I could think of was my loving husband, albeit highly pissed being there to comfort and love me as he always has. When the cab arrived, I paid with my credit card and went to the front door letting myself in.

No lights on. Well it was now nearly two o'clock in the morning. Dave had not waited up for me, and I couldn't blame him. I crept up the stairs quietly as possible and snuck into the master bed room. Hmmm, the bed was empty. I had to guess that Dave was angrier at me than I had thought and was asleep in the guest room. I tipped toed over the guest room and peeked in, only to discover the bed there also was neatly made without my man soundly sleeping there.

Now in a panic I rushed down the stairs to the living room. I scanned the room looking for anything out of place or missing. Everything was where it was should be. The dining room the same. Now I rushed to the kitchen only to see that all was also seemingly in order. Then I noticed it.

On the breakfast nook table lay a single sheet of white typing paper with a note. On the paper were only three words and a simple gold band.

"YOU DID IT"

In less than 24 hours I had tried to live my fantasy and found a nightmare, and lost the love of my life forever. I have lost everything and could only scream in my anguish. NNNOOOOOOooooooo!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Five Little Words, Three Big Ones

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds