• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fixing the Neighbor

Fixing the Neighbor

12

My senior year in college I moved just off campus to a nice apartment building where many students from my university lived. I love my small one bedroom, especially since it was entirely mine, and the rent I was paying was well worth the nice amenities that I couldn’t have gotten in a dorm. I loved almost everything about my apartment, except my neighbors.

I lived at the end of the hallway, and my neighbors were a young engaged couple. Nikki was a first year grad student, fresh out of college, and she was the kind of hot body that a lot of guys dreamed about fucking. Though she was very short at 5’2” tall, she had a slamming body. Her long and curly red hair and dark green eyes perfectly highlighted a porcelain like face. Her frame was very thin, which combined with her diminutive height to make her seem fragile. However, her body was nicely rounded by a huge set of young, firm tits and an apple shaped ass. Her short legs were still curvy and wonderful to look at. Tom was a wrestling coach at the local high school. I wasn’t sure if he had ever graduated from college, but I doubted it. I would never have expressed this fact to him, since he was the kind of guy who you wouldn’t want to encounter in a dark alley. He was just over six feet tall and built like a tree trunk. His body rippled with muscles, and his short, dark hair and darker eyes made him an intimidating figure. They were a head-turning couple when seen out on the street together.

I never liked Tom from the beginning. He was always very curt with me when we met in the hallways or elevator. Additionally, it seemed to me that he brought very little his relationship with Nikki, since Nikki was getting her graduate degree AND working almost full-time to support herself.

I liked Nikki very much at first, as she was always very polite and sweet to me when we ran into each other in the halls. But soon after moving into my apartment, I discovered that the couple had one major drawback as neighbors. They fucked all the time. Not only did they have sex regularly, but they went at it like animals. They often talked to each other while having sex and Nikki regularly screamed or shouted obscenities during intercourse. As if that weren’t bad enough, my neighbor’s bedroom shared a wall with mine. Their headboard regularly pounded a deafening rhythm against my wall, occasionally shaking the pictures I had hung behind my desk from the nails on which they rested.

At first, I’ll admit, I loved listening to them fuck. They were a hot couple, and listening to Nikki moan and scream in the throes of passion definitely got me hard. I regularly masturbated in the shower while they had sex in the morning, or just before I went to sleep when they did it at night. The novelty quickly wore off. It was one thing to listen to them fucking while I was horny and beating off in the shower. It was entirely a different matter when I was attempting to study for an exam, or trying to get some sleep before a midterm, or even when I tried to invite friends over to my place for small parties.

I tried brining up the issue with Tom in our building’s laundry room, but in his typical selfish style his response was, “It’s our apartment, we can do whatever we want. If you don’t like it then move.”

Undaunted, I worked up my courage and tried a different approach. I caught Nikki alone in the elevator one day and attempted to delicately broach the subject with her. She adopted an entirely different reaction, looking at me with disgust and saying, “I can’t believe you’re listening to us have sex. That’s just sick! Stop listening to us, that’s private.” Dumbfounded by how to explain that there was little chance in remaining in my apartment and NOT hearing her fucking her boyfriend, I let the subject drop.

For a few weeks a remained stuck with my problem neighbors. I resigned myself to the fact that, while I could enjoy jacking off to listening to their wild fucking, I occasionally was kept awake at nights or was forced to walk to the library to study by their loud coupling. One night I also happened to discover a bonus. I heard Tom and Nikki starting up again and wasn’t in the mood for masturbation, so I walked out onto my apartment’s tiny balcony to get some air and watch the city lights for a few minutes. My apartment and my neighbors’ apartment were at the end of the building and their larger apartment jutted out so that my balcony faced their main bedroom window at a 90 degree angle. Essentially, I shouldn’t have been surprised with the way that they carried on, but I was unprepared when I found myself looking right into Tom and Nikki’s bedroom and watching her bounce gleefully on Tom’s cock.

They were fucking on their bed which was laid parallel to the window, and I could see Nikki almost to the waist. Her red hair flowed out behind her as she moved up and down rapidly, and her large, perky tits bounced freely with her movements. I was immediately turned on by the purely lustful look on her face, and the rapid movements of her exposed pink nipples. All I could see of Tom was one of his large hands placed firmly on Nikki’s soft shoulder, and a massive bicep that flexed as he pulled her down onto him, and that was fine with me.

As a bonus, I could see Nikki’s lips move as she spoke her muffled encouragement to Tom. “Oohhh God Tom, you feel soooooo good inside of me,” she cooed. “Just fuck me Tom. Fuck that big hard cock of yours into my tight little pussy. I want to feel you cum inside of me. Fuck me hard Tom, spear me on your pole!” she screamed.

I watched her beautiful naked body bounce up and down a few more times before she threw her head back and screamed through her orgasm. “Oh Gaaaawwwd, I’m cuuuuuuuuummmmminnnnnggg!” she cried.

After that night, every time I was feeling a little horny and heard Tom and Nikki start fucking, I quietly slipped out on my balcony to watch them.

About halfway through November I noticed that I wasn’t running into Tom around the building and, more ominously, I hadn’t heard my neighbors fucking in almost a week. I ran into Nikki while keying into my room one day and attempted to casually and politely inquire as to the reason why I had not seem Tom in a while. Nikki responded just as politely, “The wrestling season is starting up. He’s at some special training in Iowa with a bunch of college coaches for three weeks, and then he and his team are going to go to a camp for two weeks during their winter break. So I won’t see him for another month.”

I tried to hide my delight at finding out I wouldn’t have to deal with Tom’s unpleasant demeanor for a month or have to listen to their wild sex acts for a while. I was therefore very confused when I heard several low moans coming from next door one Friday night two weeks later. Tom wasn’t due back for another two weeks, so this was a sound I definitely wasn’t expecting. For a minute or two I wondered if perhaps Nikki was pleasuring herself, but soon the familiar sound of her headboard banging against my wall started.

I slipped out onto the balcony to investigate. At first all I could see was two shapely legs in the air and someone’s back, but the back soon began to angle itself upwards and I could eventually see a smiling face of a man. I had never seen this guy before, and it definitely wasn’t Tom. But from the way his stomach was moving and the way Nikki’s legs were draped over his shoulders, I could easily tell that he had her on her back and was plowing his cock into her. As if to confirm my suspicions, Nikki moaned, “Oh yeah, give it to me baby, ooooohhhhhhh.”

A light bulb went off in my head and I slipped back into my apartment. I dug around on my desk until I found my digital camera, and then quietly made my way back outside onto the balcony. I would never have done this to Tom, but this opportunity was too good to pass up. After being careful to make sure that I turned the flash off, I zoomed into my neighbor’s window. I centered the stranger’s body, and then clicked off a shot with Nikki’s legs draped over his shoulder. I managed to capture the image just in time, as Nikki immediately sat up and kissed the man deeply on the lips. I clicked another shot of their kiss, her face mashed against a strangers as his hands ran through her curly red hair. I zoomed to make sure Nikki’s face was clearly recognizable and snapped another picture. I then waited until they changed positions again. This time Nikki crawled onto all fours and the stranger entered her in doggy style position. I tried to ignore her low moan as I focused in on a shot of the man buried to the hilt in Nikki’s pussy from behind. Nikki rocked back and forth slowly at first, but as she began to pick up speed she rocked so far back into her partner that her face became visible. I carefully timed a shot so that I captured a wonderful side profile of Nikki with the other man’s face just in the edge of the frame above her back. I watched for a few more minutes, as she impaled herself on the man’s cock, until he tensed up and froze. I assume he had shot his load in her pussy, and was rewarded with a perfect shot of Nikki’s tongue lapping at the man’s shrinking cock while she cleaned his spent shaft.

The very next morning I printed a set of all my shots and walked next door to pay my neighbor a visit. I knocked at her door, and heard Nikki tip-toe to peek through the peep hole before she slid back the bolt on the door. When the door swung slowly open, I found Nikki wearing a nothing more than a tight blue sports bra and very skimpy running shorts. Her ample cleavage spilled over the top of the confines of her sports bra and almost all of her shapely legs were visible beneath the shorts. Her tennis shoes and the pony tail she held her long hair in told me she was probably going for a jog or a workout.

“Hey,” she said sweetly with a smile, “I was just on my way to the gym, so I can’t really talk now. Do you need something?”

“It’s very important that I talk to you as soon as possible,” I said seriously. “Do you mind if I come in?”

“I guess, okay,” she responded as her angelic face took on a look of curiousness and concern.

I had never been into her apartment before, and noticed immediately that the living room was much larger than mine. It was dominated on one wall by a large entertainment center and on the other by a large, plush couch. I sat on the edge of the couch and Nikki sat on the opposite side.

Without saying anything, I took the pictures from behind my back and dropped them in her lap. Nikki’s face moved instantly from confusion, to shock, and eventually to anger. I could see her teeth grinding as she slowly flipped through each photo.

She lept to her feet and screamed at me, “ You PERVERT! How could you take pictures of me having sex?! You’re disgusting.”

“Just shut up and listen,” I demanded. “The face in that photo is definitely not Tom’s and I know he would be very interested to see them.”

A look of horror crossed her face. “You jerk!” she spat at me, ripping the photos in half one by one. I let her finish before I continued.

“Obviously I’m not an idiot. I have a lot more of those,” I said calmly. Her eyes filled with panic, but she kept up her attack on me.

“How could you?” she demanded, “We were doing something very private.”

“Half the neighborhood can hear you when you fuck, you scream so damned loud,” I shot back at her. She edged away from me slightly, fear now gripping her.

“You can’t show these to Tom, he’d kill me.” There was definite and obvious fear in her voice. I didn’t realize how much power I had over her until that exact moment. “What do you want?” she asked next.

“First off, you’re going to do exactly as I say or Tom gets these pictures, understand?” I asked.

She nodded slowly and asked, “What do I have to do?”

“We’re starting with a blowjob,” I said coolly.

“No,” she gasped, backing away slightly.

“Do you want Tom to get those pictures?” I said lightly.

Nikki bit her upper lip, a look of fear and resignation in her normally sparkling green eyes. She walked slowly towards me, as if she were afraid I would leap out at her. I spread my legs suggestively and she kneeled carefully between my legs. Her huge tits brushed against my leg and I popped an instant hard on.

“I know you’ve done this before,” I said smugly, “so take it out and blow me.”

Nikki rested her arms on my legs, sending electric shocks up my body and straight back to my cock. I had dreamed about this for a while and couldn’t help but marvel at her beauty as she kneeled between my legs. Her red hair tied back, green eyes staring at the visible bulge in my shorts, large tits sitting just inches from my crotch all turned me on. Nikki tentatively pulled down the zipper on my shorts, opening my fly. She then reached in cautiously with her small hand, dug into my boxers, and grasped my thick, rigid cock. She carefully pulled my long rod free, and it plopped out almost fully erect and pointing straight at her.

She stared at my dick for a minute as if deciding what to do. Finally, she grasped the base of my cock with her tiny hand and lightly rubbed my stiff meat with her thumb. She bent her head down and gave the length of my shaft one long lick before slowly easing the head of my meat past her soft lips and into her warm, inviting mouth. I gasped as I felt her soft cheeks slide across my cock as I slipped deeper into her steamy mouth. Her tongue danced along the underside of my shaft as I slipped in and the out of her mouth. She sucked down hard, squeezing in her cheeks and giving me delightfully tight and slippery feeling as she bobbed her cute head up and down. I looked down into her sparkling green eyes as she stared up at me with a look of surrender, her mouth full of my dick.

She took my shaft deeply into her mouth and then slid up to my head and suckled on the crown of my cock. She repeated this motion a few times, before releasing my thick meat from her mouth. She stroked the length of my dick with her hand, as she kissed her way down my shaft and onto my balls. She lapped lightly at my balls before again sucking my cock deeply into her mouth and slathering my engorged cock with her wet tongue.

Nikki definitely knew how to suck dick, and I wasn’t sure what her motivation was for doing suck a good job but I was definitely enjoying myself. I could feel my balls begin to tingle as I grabbed her by her ponytail and began to set a pace for her head bobbing. I began fucking her mouth and could feel my orgasm building.

“I’m going to cum in your mouth and you better swallow it all,” I grunted.

Nikki dropped her head down and I could feel my cock head slip past the back of her mouth and into her throat. She began sucking motions and her throat was milking the top of my cock as her nose dropped and touched my stomach. The feeling was incredible, and before I knew it the wonderful sensation had overcome me and I was exploding in her throat. I shot wave after wave of cum directly down her throat and into her stomach as she continued to milk me with her throat and mouth.

As my cock began to shrink, Nikki quickly pulled her head up and began gasping for air. It took her a couple of minutes to regain her breath, but once she had she wiped her mouth with the back of her arm and shot me an angry look.

“You’ve had your fun,” she snarled at me, “now get out of here and don’t come back.” I wondered where my sweet neighbor had gone.

“Oh, we’re not done yet,” I said, shifting up in my seat. “You’re going to strip for me.”

“I will not,” she shot back.

“Tom is going to love those pictures…” before I could even finish she was on her feet. She looked as if she had been suddenly wounded, and paused to debate her predicament. Ultimately, she quickly decided and adopted the look of saddened resignation once more.

Without speaking, she crossed her arms over her chest and slid her fingers under the bottom of her sports bra. She pulled the bra up and over her head in one smooth and simple motion, and her large breasts bounced free. They were magnificent, large, firm and round mounds of creamy white tit flesh topped with perfect pink nipples. Nikki immediately turned her attention to her jogging shorts, which she pulled down to her ankles along with the white cotton panties beneath. She stepped out of her clothes and stood completely naked in front of me. I had never gotten a good look at her pussy through the window before, and I was somewhat surprised to see that she was completely clean-shaven.

“Come here,” I demanded.

Nikki walked forward and stood between my legs. I reached out and cupped one of her tits with my hand. I ran my rough palms over her smooth tit flesh, and weighed her hefty breast with my fingers. I was soon kneading both tits softly with my hands, and pressed firmly into her firm mounds. Her nipples began to harden, and I could tell she was enjoying my attention, but she attempted to keep her face stoic and unmoved.

I traced my fingertips under her tits, lazily moving them over the sides of her breasts and then in slow circles around her hard and growing nipples. I ran my fingers over her hardened tips, and then pinched them between my thumb and forefinger and gently rolled them in my grasp. She let out a soft sigh, and I could tell she was enjoying my actions. I leaned forward and closed my mouth over one of her breasts, sucking a large portion of her tit flesh into my hot mouth. I suckled on her mound, before turning my attention to running slow circles around her nipple with my rough, wet tongue. This time she sighed a little louder, and when I looked up from feasting on her breasts I could see she had closed her eyes. I began flicking my tongue rapidly over her nipple and scraping her lightly with my teeth, and she let out a very quiet moan.

Pretending not to notice her new arousal, I switched to her other breast and began slathering that nipple with my tongue. While I teased her hardened bud with my teeth, I reached up and began rolling her other, wet nipple between my fingers. She moaned again, slightly more audibly, and began rocking her hips very slightly forwards and backwards. When I bit down lightly on her nipple while gently playing the finger tips of my free hand over her stomach, she let out an audible, “Ohhh, yes.”

I stopped immediately and her eyes popped open with surprise. She realized she had given her arousal away.

“So you like that, huh? You little slut,” I teased.

“No I didn’t,” she shot back with a look of indignation in her fierce green eyes.

“Well then,” I continued, “turn around, spread your legs, and touch your toes for me.”

“Why?” she asked with a slight look of fear crossing her face, “What are you going to do?”

“Just do as I say OR ELSE,” I spat back at her.

Nikki turned, spread her legs almost shoulder width apart, and bent over to touch her toes. Her beautiful, puffy pussy lips poked out at me from between her legs, and I could see the glistening sheen of moisture from her pussy juice. I extended a finger and gently traced her outer folds.

“You are such a slut. Your pussy is so wet,” I said to her, continuing to lightly trace along her outer folds.

I looked down at her head, hanging upside down and below her waist. She was staring intently at my finger moving around the outside of her pussy, but she bit her lip and tried not to show her arousal. More of her juices leaked out from her cunt, and I began to rub lazy circled around her lips. I played with one of her pussy lips between my fingers, and then dug lightly between her folds. She grunted softly, but continued to bite her lip and pretend I wasn’t having any effect on her.

“Come on Nikki, you’re a slut. Just tell me you’re a slut and I’ll let you cum.”

She continued to fight the growing pleasure between her legs, but she couldn’t resist my finger moving lightly against her folds. When my finger traced near the top of her pussy lips, she bucked upwards slightly, trying to get my fingers to brush against her clit. I stopped my movements. I could see the hard bud of her clit beginning to poke its way out of its hood. I rubbed slow, deep circled around her clit and I watched the juices begin to flow out of her pussy. I was careful not to touch her hot button, but she bucked slightly again and this time when my finger brushed her clit I rubbed deep circles against her hardened nub. This time she closed her eyes and groaned low and deep. I stopped my movements once more.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fixing the Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds