• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Flying High
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Flying High

Jocelyn breathed in deep as he simply impaled her over and over. He felt huge, thick and long, but the sensation was amazing ... a fullness she didn't ever want to let go of. She felt swollen and drenched, and she began to feel every stroke of him pushing her towards an earth shattering release.

Tomas had never felt so at home inside of any woman. Her velvet core suckled him, emanating heat and juice and desire in quantities he had never known. Making eye contact with her was touching him deep inside, her smile was intoxicating. He thought about what Jocelyn had said about doing something she'd never had, and pulled out of her in one swift motion.

Jocelyn gasped as he pulled out, and opened her eyes questioningly. He said nothing, just simply pushed her legs apart, and lowered his handsome face to her now very drenched, very swollen pussy. Thank God she had shaved that morning! She'd had men down there before, but what Tomas was doing was almost unbearable. She could feel his hands parting her, feel his tongue probing her entrance and fucking her like he'd done with his cock. She found herself grinding her hips into his face, and delighted in his groans as she did so.

His use of his tongue and fingers was like nothing she had ever experienced. He still held her open, now using his hands to finger fuck her while he nipped at her clit. She couldn't hold off cumming for much longer, and was wondering how she could make this night go on forever. She was trying desperately to hold off when she felt the oddest sensation ... was he slowly filling her ass with one of his fingers? Astonished, Jocelyn felt discomfort at first, no one had ever tested her there, but then as he slowly moved his finger around her sensitive hole, slowly stretched her, she found it to be the most erotic moment of her life. The licking, suckling, and his fingers filling both her pussy and ass was overwhelmingly erotic. Without warning, her orgasm exploded from her as she screamed his name, writhing and bucking against him to milk every last contraction from it. She could feel the pulsing, pounding heartbeat of her release around his finger, which he still had inside her. Never considering herself fragile, Jocelyn thought she actually might faint from sensation overload.

Tomas almost lost it as she came, and that was a new development. He could have easily cum without touching himself he was so beyond turned on. Feeling her cum on his tongue, feeling the pulse around his fingers, he marveled at how her body had responded to him. He looked up to see Jocelyn recovering, and moved slowly to her. She pulled his face to hers, and they shared her sweet nectar with abandon.

"I want to make you cum Tomas," she purred. "I want to see you cum." Then a devilsh look overtook her face. "I'd like you to cum all over my face."

"Oh my God," he growled involuntarily. There was nothing more he'd love to do than to cover her angelic face in loads of his cum. And as worked up as he was, it was going to be a lot.

Without thinking, Jocelyn pulled him up to straddle her chest, and began stroking him. He joined her, cupping his balls and stroking himself along with her. She reached around and let her hands explore his ass, and an intoxicating feeling came over him as she found his sensitive hole as he'd done for her. With just a little bit of her finger coaxing him, he gave one last stroke and unleashed himself upon her face and neck, stream after stream of his own hot juice covering her soft silky skin. He'd wanted to last longer, but she made him lose all sense of control. Bless her heart, the ass thing had absolutely pushed him over the edge.

Jocelyn loved watching him stroke himself and hadn't considered how sexy it would be to see a man pleasure himself. The heat of his cum on her face was erotic, and again she loved the submissive position it put her in. Tomas looked beyond sexy as he came, all his muscles tightened as he let it go ... she could see how much he was enjoying what she was doing to him.

Once the last drop had fallen, he grabbed her hands and pulled her to her feet, kissing her violently on the way to the shower. He grabbed a small towel from the countertop and wiped her face, eliciting a giggle from her that warmed his heart in the oddest way. He started the shower, and pulled her in after him once the water was warm.

Jocelyn handed him the soap, and between kissing and touching, caressing and loving he washed her thoroughly. She was entranced by the way he looked at her. She washed his hair, and when they got out towel dried it for him. It felt intimate and natural, like they had been doing this for years.

Crawling back into bed was just as natural, Tomas pulling Jocelyn close to rest her head on his chest. He marveled that after years of flying ...and all the women that had crossed his path, this woman was an amazingly natural fit. If he was honest with himself he knew he'd never felt anything like it before. It had been mere hours, but it was clear this woman would become an important part of his life ... maybe even a permanent part.

As he was drifting off, he made a mental checklist of more things he would introduce Jocelyn to when they woke up in the morning. He also made a mental "note to self" to thank Libby, his ex-wife. He'd divorced her for lots of reasons, but never in his wildest dreams did he think her bitch-on-wheels attitude would ever do him any good. He'd almost told Jocelyn about his ex when she mentioned the nasty flight attendant named Libby, but now he was glad he didn't. Who knew, it might be a great story to tell Jocelyn on their 25th wedding anniversary.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Flying High
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds