Following Instructions

The darkness starts to really overpower the sun. Kissing me passionately Pete grasps the bottom of my tank top. I raise my arms so he can lift it up higher and higher. Taking off my top he sits back and takes in my body from the waist up. He runs his hands over the bra he chose for me. He can feel my nipples straining against the fabric, begging him to set them free. Leaning down he kisses my neck as his hands knead my breasts. I moan and push into him silently begging him to free me of my bra. His kisses move down my collarbone. His hands move to my back. His hot, moist lips kiss my cleavage. His hands toy with the clasp on my bra. His tongue darts out of his mouth and licks between my breasts. His hands unclasp my bra as he lowers his head and buries his face between my breasts. My bra falls to the ground as he moves his hands back to my breasts where he takes my nipples, one between each index finger and thumb, rolling them gently before he replaces his fingers with his mouth. After he has sucked on both of them he turns back to the chocolate.

With a glint in his eye he says, "Mia, let's make you taste even more delicious."

Feeling sexy and extremely turned on, yet playful I see what he's about to do. My finger beats his to the chocolate and puts a dab of it on his nose. I giggle as he scowls at me. Leaning over to him I murmur "Awww poor Petey, you have something on your nose." I gently lick it off, distracting him as my hands move to the buttons on his shirt and start undoing them. My lips move to his and we kiss again while I finish removing his shirt. Running my hands over his chest I pull away from him and look at his hard naked chest. I'll never get tired of looking at him.

Pete grabs the pillows and commands, "Lay down here. Maybe I can control you better if you're on your back" I do as I'm told, grinning.

"Hands behind your head Mia." he orders after I lay down. Again, I do as I'm told. I run my hands up my legs, accidentally on purpose letting them catch on my skirt so he can see my crotchless panties for the briefest of moments. My hands continue up my flat stomach to my breasts. I massage them for a moment, finishing off the massage with a quick pull to each nipple before bending my head and licking and sucking on each nipple in turn. Finally I rest my hands behind my head. Looking up at him expectantly I notice his breathing has increased just a little with my mini show and, if I'm not mistaken, his cock has swollen just a bit more.

"Good girl. Are you going to behave now?" Pete asks.

"Of course." I reply with the sweetest smile I can muster.

"Hmmm, I don't know if I can trust you." Pete says eyeing me uncertainly.

I shrug as best I can with my hands behind my head.

He grins at me, "I know how to keep you under control."

His hands move to the waistband of my skirt where I've looped a pink silk scarf through the belt loops. Untying the knot in the front and giving the scarf one quick, slightly aggressive tug he has it in his hands. Using it to secure my hands together behind my head he steps back and looks at me.

He nods, satisfied. "That just might work."

I moan in anxious anticipation. Being semi tied up has me even more turned on. I can feel how wet the insides of my legs are getting from my arousal. I thrust my hips up towards Pete. He moves towards me, straddling me so I can feel his hard cock pushing into me through his jeans as he leans towards me. He dips his finger in the chocolate and covers my hard, sensitive nipples. Not stopping there he makes a trail down my stomach within a few inches of my skirt. Leaning low over me, so his cock is pushing onto me he starts to slowly lick his way up towards my breasts following his chocolate path.

His tongue finds my nipples and licks and sucks them. He starts to thrust his hips towards me as he moans and runs his hands through my hair. "Mmm Pete." I murmur.

Pete moves off of me. Finding the zipper on my skirt he undoes it then pulls my skirt down my legs and adds it to the pile of clothes we've started. I gasp and moan again as the cool night air hits my soaking wet pussy through my crotchless panties. He runs his hands up and down my hips, slowly making his way to my thighs and then my inner thighs. Spreading my wet, sticky thighs apart he lowers his head to my pussy. I hear him inhale taking in my scent. I wiggle my hips at him, hoping he will take the hint and touch me.

He places one small kiss on the top of the opening of my panties. Moving lower he blows gently into the gap of them, blowing softly and moving down until the silky fabric meets again. He kisses there too, making me moan. Goosebumps cover my almost naked body in reaction to his movements.

Getting up he stands beside me. I stare up at him looking at his cock straining against his jeans. His hands move down the front of his jeans as he strokes himself through them he moans while his eyes move up and down my body. He's teasing me, payback sure can be a bitch sometimes. He slowly, or at least more slowly than I would like, moves to his hands to the button on his jeans. He looks at me and I nod, trying to make him move faster. He moves to undo it, fumbling a bit. I can tell by the smirk on his face he's doing this on purpose. Finally, getting the button undone his hands move to his zipper. I moan, loudly. He wastes no time in unzipping himself, letting his jeans fall to the ground. Without the restrictive denim to hold it down, his cock bounces up to full attention under his boxers.

Pete moves back down over me. Now I can really feel his hardness as he lowers himself down to kiss me. His hands move between my legs. Finding the gap once again in my panties he roughly puts three of his thick fingers into my wetness. "Oh God." I moan feeling his fingers fill me, his thumb moving over my clit. Not being able to do much more I thrust myself into his hand.

Having enough of this, he gets back up. Taking in my body laying there, hands tied behind my head, naked breasts with long, hard, erect nipples, my sticky flat stomach, blue crotchless panties so wet they're like a second skin, soft, smooth thighs and legs his breath quickens and he moans. He grips his cock through his underwear and gives is a few pulls before taking off his last piece of clothing. Looking up at him I see his giant erection and think "Finally, we're getting somewhere."

He dips his cock into the chocolate and I lick my lips in eager anticipation. Standing back over me he lowers his chocolate covered cock to my mouth, which i have open ready for him. I hungrily take the whole thing. My tongue moving around and around it trying to get every last drop of warm chocolaty goodness from him. My lips close around his shaft as I suck him clean. I moan, creating a vibrating feeling in the back of my throat which he can feel on his cock. I know he's close to his realize and I refuse to let him go. I alternate between sucking and licking him, and I'm soon rewarded.

"Baby, you're making me cum!" he shouts.

I can feel his sticky cum flowing down my throat, squirt after squirt. I keep sucking and licking him, wishing I could fondle his balls as he came in my mouth.

"Oh Mia, I needed that. Now, let's focus on you."

He moves so he can kiss me. The kiss is hard and passionate. He rubs his semi erect cock against my sticky pussy. So quickly I can start to feel it get hard again. His fingers go back between the folds of my panties, moving in and out of my pussy as his thumb and index finger rub and tug on my swollen clit. Soon it's my breathing that becomes deeper and quicker. Pete's lips move to my nipples, alternating between them. Pulling on them with his teeth, working my clit and my pussy with his hands my body shivers and shakes. I scream with pure bliss as my orgasm overtakes me. "Oh Pete." I moan over and over.

He takes his mouth and hands away letting me lay there panting. My body is glistening from the heat of my orgasm. He takes this time to untie my hands and gently extends each of my arms in turn rubbing them gently to relieve any cramps and get the blood moving again. I've been restrained a while.

Without warning, taking me completely by surprise he flips me over onto my stomach. Taking charge I hear his voice, low and in my ear. "I'm not quite done with you yet my beautiful Mia."

He commands me to get on all fours. I obey, I've never heard this tone in his voice before. It's powerful, authoritative and sexy as hell.

With my knees on the blanket and my hands in front of them I'm in Pete's desired position. My breasts sway below me, my firm, round ass, still covered by my panties is in the air. I feel him settle in behind me. He too, is on his knees. He runs his hands down my back. Working their way back up they find my swaying breasts. He takes a handful in each hand and rubs them as he moves closer to me. I can feel his swollen cock pressing against my ass. Taking his hands off my breasts they move to my hips where one stops. The other spreads my legs a little more and finds the opening in my panties. Shifting so his cock is holding them open he returns his hands to my hips.

I can feel the head of his cock teasing the outside of my pussy. I moan softly and utter, "What are you waiting for baby?"

Taking a firm hold on my hips he thrusts into me. I gasp for breath and moan as I lower myself to my elbows changing how I feel his thickness inside me. He fills me like never before. My hips press back into him, I feel him going deeper and deeper inside me. Moan after moan, thrust after thrust I can feel the familiar tingling sensation in my body. He feels my pussy tighten around his cock. At just the right moment he leans over and bites my neck while simultaneously moving one hand around to my clit. Thrust after thrust, nibble after nibble on my neck, hearing his deep breathing, feeling his fingers work my clit I can't hold out much longer. I cry out "Pete! Pete! Pete!" as I have most body rocking orgasm of the night.

He has been able to hold his off so we cum together. I can feel his hot juice filling and flowing out of my pussy mixing with mine. It runs down my legs as we finish off together.

Pulling out of me Pete lays down. Before I lay beside him, I lean over him and take his cock in my mouth, tasting or combined juices. Licking my lips I lay down beside him. He kisses me. His tongue darting in my mouth to taste what I just tasted.

I grin at him. "Thanks for the fun adventure tonight Pete. It's exactly what I needed."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds