• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Following the Rules: Minotaurus

Following the Rules: Minotaurus

A red scarf was all that was needed to seal Maron's fate. The young merchant was taking a rarely used trade route to the next city when he felt the ground shake. Curious he looked around seeing a large dust cloud rapidly approaching him. As he looked harder he noticed the dust cloud was being created by a Mamono. Running in the opposite direction he went into the forest finding a tree to hide behind.

The Mamono stopped in the middle forest but was still in his line of sight as he tried to sink deeper into the forest. The Mamono was a Minotaurus as he could tell by her muscular form, horns and fur covered hooves. Her tail wagged furiously as she seemed to be looking for him. She was breathing hard but that run shouldn't have tired out a Minotaurus so why? Looking closer he noticed her cheeks were also flushed too. That's when he figured it out; she was fully aroused and searching for a mate.

He had forgotten that Minotaurus get aroused when they see red and his scarf was a bright easy to see red. Sighing at his own mistake he quietly moved around the forest making sure the Minotaurus was still in his view. However while backing away he stepped on a downed tree branch cracking it. For a short moment there was a stillness but the moment quickly passed as the Minotaurus knocked him off his feet.

"Wait! I'm a tradesman! I can give you anything just let me go!" he pleaded

"I want your semen!" she shouted.

Wasting no time she ripped his pants and grabbed his member violently moving her hand to force errection. Once he was at full attention she rammed his shaft into he love spot as a loud moan escaped her mouth. Her hip movements were so rough that with each thrust he could feel his vision white out. The pleasure he felt was amazing but his body wasn't built to handle sex with a Minotaurus. He felt his bones start to give way to the girl's tremendous strength as she bounced up and down on his member.

The walls of her vagina convulsed and tighten as she moved even rougher than before. Maron had already climaxed several times but his ferocious partner was just beginning. Unable to even stay conscious anymore he blackout with the Minotaurus still riding him. When he awoke it was already dark and his assailant was asleep on top of him. His body was extremely sore and he was sure a few of his bones were broken. Using this small window to escape he slowly lifted the Minotaurus making sure not to wake her.

Once he was sure she was high enough to were he could sneak out from under her he made his move. However his member was still inside her and the movement was enough to stir the Minotaurus awake as she slammed herself back down on him.

"You're awake already huh?"

No, this is not how I die! "Um, Minotaurus please let me go. I'm far too puny to satisfy someone like you." Maron was hoping that a little flattery would convince her but she grinned.

"My name is Sliva, remember it because it's the name you'll be screaming for the rest of your life."

She quickly started to move her hips again as Maron begged her to let him go. She just tuned him out as her speed only increased. His body was at it's limit already and with every thrust he felt his body cry out in agony. However his lower body was too engrossed with pleasure for him to try an free himself anymore. As if she sensed his surrender she leaned down to his ear a whispered, "scream my name human." No longer able to resist anymore her cried her name out loudly as she started moving again.

"Scream it again!"

"Sliva!!"

"Again!"

"Sliva!!"

Between the echo of his screams of pleasure and the sound of their flesh slapping together his surrender was obvious. His body violently jerk every time she slapped her hips against his waist. His hip bones would most likely be dust by time it was over but he didn't care anymore as he continued to ejaculate. This time, maybe because she was fully rested, Sliva continued to indulge herself always bringing him back to conscious every time he fainted.

It was mourning again as Maron awoke not being able to feel his body at all. He was inside a cave out looking a wide field from a cliff. Sliva had just returned with a dear she killed grinning at him.

"I like the way you sequel human. You're going to be my mate understand?"

"I understand."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Following the Rules: Minotaurus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds