• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Football, Sweat, Sex

Football, Sweat, Sex

It was the summer after high school when I met him. There was a football tournament (not American Football - it was Soccer) and I was finishing up my last year with The Stingers. He had come to watch his granddaughter play for one of the other teams, in a much younger age bracket.

We were actually playing 2 matches a day, in a single elimination format. There were hundreds of teams from all over California, but age bracketing kept it all manageable. His granddaughter's team got eliminated on their first match that day, but my Stingers won our first challenge and had to wait about an hour and a half for our second trial.

Don't misinterpret this. He was not some old perv looking for young girls. I made the first moves on him. Not sure what initially attracted me to him... he was the whole package. He had a full head of hair; dark hair going grey. Khaki trousers and a grey "three button" golf shirt molded to his broad shoulders and thin hips. Flat abs and a tight ass; he looked like an athlete. He smelled good too. He smelled faintly of Bay Rum after shave. He was intriguing and I had never been with a lover older than my classmates so, curious, I went over and sat down next to him on the grass. I know that I smelled worse than he; I smelled of like sweat, but there might have been a touch of my antiperspirant that lingered. I was wearing my dark blue uniform with the number 19 emblazoned in white on the front. Beneath my uniform I wore a black sports bra and plain black cotton panties. I made him my target; I was, after all, a grown woman. I was 18 years old, I knew what I wanted, and at that particular moment in time - I wanted him!

"Hi," I said as I plopped down next to him and tucked my legs under my butt.

"Well hello to you," he responded. He smiled then, and his teeth were perfect. I might have been falling in love. We sat there on the grass just looking at one another and smiling. Finally, I realized he was waiting for me to let him know why I was there.

"Oh, uhm," I stammered, "I hate to bother you, but do you have any water?"

A puzzled look crossed his face.

"Or Gatorade, or something; anything to drink?"

"Ahh, no. Sorry, but there's a concession stand over there," he pointed, "I'll bet you could get some over there." He smiled again and I felt a little faint. This was a seriously beautiful man.

"That's the problem," I told him. "There's no pocket in these uniforms. I don't have any money 'cause I don't have any place to carry it."

He stood up and reached down to help me up too. I let him help, and when I was up, I kept holding his hand. We walked towards the concession stand. "Come on," he said, "I can get a pretty lady a bottle of water."

"Thanks, you're saving me." I tried to look demure. "I'm Clarissa," I told him, "but everyone just calls me CJ. What's your name?" I swung our clasped hands just a bit.

"Robert, but everyone calls me Robert."

I laughed, "It's nice to meet you Robert. Can I call you Daddy?"

"That's probably not a good idea, CJ. It's probably better if you call me Robert. How old are you anyway?"

I thought he might be beginning to understand what I was doing. "I'm 18," I said, "I just graduated from high school. How old are you?"

"I'm 61," he was shaking his head from side to side.

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Used to be, but my wife passed away about three years ago."

"Do you live alone now?" I asked. "What brings you to a football tournament anyway, Robert?"

"I came to watch my granddaughter but her team lost their first match and they went home. I thought I'd stick around and watch some more football. When do you play again?"

I turned his hand so that I could see his watch. "'Bout half an hour, we'll be on the far pitch." I pointed across the park. "Would you like to come watch me play? I'd like that a lot."

"I think I'd like that too," he said as he paid for my water.

I stood on my tip toes, pressed my titties against his chest, and gave him a kiss as thanks. I let my tongue run across his lips just to let him know I was interested. I drank the water as we walked across the park where I met up with the rest of The Stingers. He took a seat to watch and I ran onto the pitch with my team to warm up.

It was a good game, but we lost in extra time. Robert cheered enthusiastically every time the ball got near me. I thought this was an excellent sign for my chances after the game. I worked up a good sweat and when he offered his condolences after the game he offered me a ride home.

"Your condolences are appreciated but unnecessary, I've got no regrets, Robert," I told him pulling my jersey over my head, "It was a good game and I had a great time." My black sports bra was wet and my nipples were hard. I have tiny tits but pretty nice nipples and, Robert was noticing the way they were trying to punch through the cloth of my bra.

In his car I thanked him for the ride home and asked if he would give me a ride to his home. Not mine.

"What do you have in mind, CJ?" he asked. I answered by smiling, licking my lips, and lifting my bra.

He drove fast and neither of us spoke during the short ride to his condo. As he parked he asked if I was sure about this.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life," I told him.

As soon as we made it through the front door I took off my bra and dropped it on the floor then I helped him pull his shirt over his head. He had a fine coat of soft hair across his chest. It was the same colours as on his head, dark going to grey and it tapered down across his abdomen to his belt line where it ducked inside his trousers and hid. I wanted to see more of him so I pulled on his belt. He was pushing my shorts and panties down.

Soon I was wearing nothing but socks, shoes and shin guards but I was still struggling to get his trousers open.

"You gotta help me here, Daddy," I said to him, "I don't seem to be able to get your pants off." I quit trying and simply rubbed his stiff dick through his khakis. It seemed to be a comfortable size - not too big, not too small. Reluctantly, he let go of my ass, undid his trousers and pushed his pants and jockeys to the ground. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his clothes. The hair that I had been so curious about curled around the base of his dick and coated his balls. I had been right about his size. His boner was about 6 inches long. It pointed up and the knob on the end was engorged and deep purple in colour. I touched it with the tip of my finger before I cupped his balls and, once again rubbed my tits on his chest.

"Where can I shower?" I asked. "I'm still all sweaty and I should clean up."

"No, don't."

He took my hand and led me through the kitchen to a dining nook with six chairs and a sturdy looking round wooden table. The kitchen was behind us the living room was open to the right of us. Ahead and to the left sliding glass doors brought in lots of natural light and a view of a lush, verdant, green belt behind the house.

"Lean over the table," he ordered.

I put my hands on the table top and bent forward at the waist. I felt his eyes crawling all over my ass.

"Perfect"

He knelt behind me and spread my cheeks apart. My rosebud anus, was the first place he put his tongue. He didn't insert it he teased with it. I shuddered; no one had ever tongued my ass before. I liked it. I turned my head and lay my cheek on the table top, I spread my legs a bit and lifted my heels. He kept doing what he was doing and I was pushing back. Soon he was moving from my ass to my pussy, then back to my ass. I breathed a sigh of relief when he began inserting his tongue and almost without warning, I felt my orgasm coming. The pleasure was overwhelming. It came fast, it came hard. I whimpered and slid down from the table to the floor as my knees went weak. On his knees he gently spun me over on my back and crawled up. I felt him probing around my lips with his cock. Eagerly, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and gobbled him up.

He fucked my face. Pushing, driving, thrusting, hammering, shoving; in and out, in and out, over and over. I gagged the entire time, but when he came, I managed to swallow a good bit of it. It was rather sweet. When he finished he rolled over and lay next to me. He squeezed my small titties and pinched my nipples. I stroked his cock and watched the dust motes play in the sunbeams that streamed through his glass doors.

I broke the silence, "You know, I like girls too." I waited for a reaction from him but he just kept playing with my tits. I started up again, "I like girls because they give better head than boys do. Girls know what I like; and I think that's because they know what they like, but Daddy - what you just did to me was amazing. I think you give even better head than any girl I've ever been with."

He hushed me and whispered, "Would you like to try it on me?"

I nodded my head and he repositioned himself, on his back, grabbing his knees and pulling his legs to his shoulders. I crawled up between his legs but I couldn't just stick my tongue in his ass, that seemed a little bit... Oh I don't know, forward? Maybe? I licked his balls first, lightly, teasing. I ran my tongue up his shaft, then back down. I ran my tongue around his anus. Counter clockwise first, then the other way. I pushed my tongue in the tight opening. It was harder to do than I would have imagined but I managed.

"Yes, like that." He said and I watched his eyes close and his head fell back on the floor.

I kept doing what I was doing and soon he began to rise to meet me when I pushed my way in. It was exciting but my tongue was tiring. I put my index finger in my pussy then eased it inside him while I licked and sucked his balls. With my finger fully inserted I began making slight 'come hither' motions and he began to writhe. Cum began to ooze from the end of his cock and run down his shaft. I lapped it up when it got to his balls. I wasn't even touching his cock. I was fascinated and I quickly straddled him and began moving furiously up and down on his penis. I wanted my own pleasure before his boner deflated.

But it wasn't to be. He was done. He left me wanting.

He got up and began to dress. I sat naked on the floor beneath his table begging for release but he was finished with me. I asked if I could shower and he pointed the way to the bathroom. He sat on the toilet seat and watched me bring myself off with the shower head. Then I dressed again, in my uniform and he gave me a ride back to the playing fields.

I walked home alone as the day began to fade and the evening chill settled in. I felt used and resolved to remember the pleasure of the oral sex he had provided, how good it had made me feel.

When I got home my mom was out. I showered and called Linda.

"Hi Linda, my mom's out. Wanna come over? I learned some things today that I want to show you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Football, Sweat, Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 689 milliseconds