For Betterment of My Family Ch. 03

It compelled my wife too to jump in talks and she asked," Really, in this house?"

'We have a semi closed terrace garden on roof. It is best in area. I will show you. It is in fact a creation of Reddi ji."

I never saw Ruchi so curious.

Mr. Sen took brochure from me and waved her to come to him. She was swift to answer and walked to us. He waved her to sit and she carefully sat on his right, tilting towards him and not resting her back on back of that large sofa. She had shrieked her legs inwards to base. Surely he had a good feel of her coconut mingled womanly fragrance.

Sen gave her the booklet and asked her to see it. She turned the pages with keen interest. As she came to last leaf, Sen tried to explain by extending his forefinger to paper but she had difficulty in holding paper flat in air so she put that on her lap.

Sen told her moving his fingers over the paper, "See this, I would like to know how you think about this exhibition business in Africa." He explained at length to her about business prospects in Africa with his fingers softly moving on graphs and data on the paper. Her ears were becoming reddish.

She read that again and told him that was best idea. Sen told her to think about it and they may discuss it some other day. She took that booklet and glanced at me for couple of seconds and went to her place on the side of Mrs. Sen. While Sen was talking to my wife I had seen that his wife had been curiously seeing him few times form edge of her eyes.

It was now little late than nine and I though of time.

Suddenly we heard a sound of a car that stopped on paved road just outside the house. Then there were thuds of closing of car's door. Mr. Sen sitting on my side came to a distinct alert and every one looked towards door.

Few moments later to my surprise I saw Reddi ji entering the door escorted by gunned watchmen.

The first one he saw in nicely lighted room was my wife sitting on sofa that was almost facing the door. He then looked around. His amazement told me that he was not expecting us.

Sen and we all except Mrs. Sen stood as he walked in.

-----------------------------------

Reddi ji came in and sat on that large sofa on right of Mr. Sen and I went to love seat on left of Mr. Sen. In that way I was near and opposite to my mother. That made Reddi ji directly in front of my wife.

I was seeing him first time after that horrible incidence in the wedding function but he appeared better composed today. His large wheatish body was not sweating but as usual his hairy chest was visible through his cloths.

He wore white sports shirt below a dark black blazer that had three large shining brass buttons but none of them was used. He did not put tie and had pulled out his shirt's large collar over his blazer and folded them over it. His top button of shirt was also open. He had shark white pant that was little loose and his testicles countered below his leg cloths.

His face was reasonably wide but appeared slightly extended to neck with a pair of thick male lips and those thin moustaches of four to five millimeter hairs were best suited to his frame. He had sharp eyebrows and his hairs were moderately dense and combed backwards making his broad forehead dominating over his face.

The broad shoulders and flat strong tummy were quite muscular as happens with gym lovers. He wore black calf lather sandals in his big feet.

The other feature that attracted me was the pair of his huge thighs that was almost double thick than mine. I thought a while that they were made stronger to give better support to hanging weight of his genitals. - - - - - - - - He saw at my mother who was sitting at his diagonal left and submissively folded his hands. She replied folding her hands too and also gracefully leaning towards him.

Mother was now in late fifties and always looked a refined elder lady. She wore a pink blouse and white sari with streak pink borders and had medium sized golden button type earrings pinned to her earlobes. A long golden chain that had black beads in between in her neck went up to her busts. Her hairs still reasonably black were folded in a bun on the back of her head.

His eyes moved right and passed though Mrs. Sen to my wife wearing that black kurta and white thing slawar. In this hush up I had forgotten about her. I too looked at her. She sat cross-legged, sinking her back on that cozy sofa and arms half full of black glass bangles were folded in each other displaying her a reserved female beauty.

She looking as if suddenly a hot wind from Reddi ji had melted her in a sex object. Her eyes were at ground to ignore eyes of the man in her front.

Her right thigh was crossed above her left thigh so on her left the long side slit in her kurta had made black kurta fallen on seat. Although her thin black duppata [About a meter cloth for covering bosoms] nicely covered her killing bosoms but the display of the sides of her white slawar tightly warped over her thigh's pulpy rounds with her overhanging feet in black sandals was mouth watering.

Believe me! With that look she had the capacity to make a real man to cum in his pant with out even touching her.

Seeing her like that, Reddi ji's face displayed colors of extreme temptations but he quickly composed him before he was caught publicly. Her face had become sexily heavy.

I recalled my wife kissing his mock penis in morning and though of his luck! Last day I had given hint to Mr. Sen that if Reddi ji wanted womanly pleasures from my wife or from any lady he should show better respects for s females. Tonight definitely he was showing better control over his wild passions.

- - - - - - - -

He smilingly looked at me and said, "How are you, man?"

Lowering my eyes I said," Very nice sir."

"I hope you had useful discussions with Mr. Sen during last days," He said, "we are much looking at you for results."

I said just raising eyes," I will do best of me sir."

He then turned to Sen," I hope we will talk on that report for Pretoria. I shall be meeting Mabuto on Friday. I think there appear no overlaps this time."

"There are certain more points I would like you to know tomorrow about that New Delhi group." Sen replied curiously.

While they talked I continued to look at my wife and once while our eyes met. I gave her a discrete admiring look but she avoided her eyes.

Mrs. Sen turning her right spoke to my mother, "Actually aunty, Reddi ji is going abroad so we planned a dinner for him and wanted to give him biggest surprise but...," She teasingly looked in Reddi ji's eyes for half a minute and then glancing at me said," a real treat would depend on his patience."

Then she again turned her eyes to Reddi ji and asked him," Have you put every thing in roll."

"Yes madam." He replied with a smile that came to him first time since he came.

Mother looked at him and gracefully said," You are going that long for fifteen days!"

He appeared gratified to hear her speaking," Aunty for a month."

"For a month! I thought it was for a week or so." Mother too was surprised like me.

"Initially it was for ten days but only today evening it has been extended like that."

"Where are you going.You always remain busy." Mother asked.

He said showing apparent regard to that elder lady, " From here I shall go South Africa and then to Nigeria, Ghana, Turkey. After that I plan to stay for a week to Mauritius before going Europe. I shall be here next month."

Mention of Mauritius had distinct effect on mother and me too. She said softly," I have been at Mauritius. My very near cousin lives there. They are in Port Louis."

This raised Reddi ji's curiosity," Really when? That's a paradise."

Mother said," After my marriage she invited me."

Mrs. Sen who was hearing this conversation said naughtily," You went for honeymoon, aunty?"

Mother smiling slapped her back.

Sen interrupted," It is place only for honeymoon."

Mrs. Sen said," Why don't you go there?"

"Alone?" Sen asked.

Mrs. Sen said to her husband, "I have seen you can make honeymoon at other's cost." Then she lightly hold my wife's arm and looking at Reddi ji, spoke mischievously," I will tell you later Radii ji about what he was doing with...!"

The air of room was turning sexy.

I didn't know how my mother understood that but I noticed a bond of affinity was gradually forming between her and Reddi ji.

Mother looked at Reddi ji and asked," Mrs. Sen was saying that your wife is living at Bombay."

There was a momentarily silence. I lightly kneeled forward and looked at my extreme right to Reddi Ji. A cloud of pain crossed his eyes.

He looked at my mother and she too felt his pain. She waved him to come near to her. He stood and slowly walked and dragging a cushioned stool sat just left to my mother's seat.

In that processes he was now almost in front of me and near also.

She affectionately placed her hand on his back.

He said, a suffering was apparent in his eyes," She had taken Tinny and I have not seen her in three years."

"Have you talked her...I mean your wife?" She asked keeping her hand on his back.

'No I have not even seen them."

"But why should she do that?" Mother asked him puzzled.

Suddenly I remembered some one told me that she left because she was not able to bear his excessive fucking. Was he correct!

Mrs. Sen tapped the arm of my mother and said, "I told you that day. She is thin and physically not like him...not able to sleep with him...I mean...as his woman. "

I saw a blush came to her face as Mother quickly recalled.

There was again a deadly silence in the room. Sen was quite far from them to hear and was stealing glances on my wife who had full ears on conversation. Apparently he didn't feel much interested in his wife's exertions to his friend's miseries.

Mother spoke again in low pitch," If you wish I may meet and talk her. At least you should get your daughter. "

Mrs. Sen intervened," Aunty, six months back Mr. Sen and I went Bombay and I met her alone to find a solution. The problem is physical... She is not averse to him otherwise. "

After a longer silence Mrs. Sen spoke again in voice hardly distinguishable to me," She says that he is a terrific man and it is impossible for her to make physical contact with him. She used to come occasionally to him with their daughter and tried...I mean... sleep alone in the same house but it was not possible for him to hold him and he began forcing..."

She continued in same pitch of words, " I told her to at least send her daughter but she said how a small girl could live there alone while her father is so occupied and mostly travelling."

Hearing her, mother became notably thoughtful. I saw Reddi ji was looking at ground and had pressed his legs tightly in each other with his both hands in between them. My wife's face was also had a peculiar shade. Mr. Sen was still not in audible range.

Mrs. Sen glanced at Reddi ji and again spoke," He rarely sleeps in nights and I know he weeps." She continued," As a self discipline he kept his eyes away from every women for complete three years, till...I told you about that aunty. "

Mother thoughtfully turned her eyes right at Reddi ji and said," Have you thought to marry another woman? "

Mrs. Sen replied on behalf of her husband's boss & friend, "It is not possible aunty, unless she divorces him. You know tedious Indian divorce laws. That would entirely tear him and poor Tinny. It is difficult to decide. "

Mother said grimly," I think there are solutions for every thing." She lightly put her fingers on Mrs. Sen's right arm and said sympathetically," But it is no fault of Reddi ji if God had built is him like that. Man should be proud of his strength. "

Mrs. Sen still holding my wife's arms by her other hand spoke calculatedly," I talked her about that, aunty and there is some light. She could live here and would not object if he sleeps with some woman to relieve him once a while in a week."

I saw at my wife. Her eyes had a distinct color of shame.

Mother said," Oh! That should be."

Mrs. Sen said," But that is not so simple aunty. It would have many serious implications for a man of highest status like Reddi ji. He can't hire a woman or bring an unmarried girl at this age and make them sticking to him for whole life. "

Mrs. Sen again looked in motherly eyes to her right," I know it is no fault of him. I thought about... a married woman of a close family sleeping with him once or twice a week."

She continued, "However again I have doubts. Every neighbor would soon know it, unless we are extremely cautious. We have to have consent of both families. I am still not sure but we need to have a family that has emotional attachment and shares his miseries."

Mrs. Sen held mother's hand tightly and said, "I think she may live with him on that condition." She looked at Reddi for conformation. He was silent and appeared like a third degree culprit.

There was a carnal silence! I had never seen mother thoughtful like that. Ruchi patient hearing each word of conversation was holing her breath.

Mother looked at Reddi ji and slowly spoke word by word," We are always with you and wish to share your miseries. I know you whom you adore. We talked about that at home and you have freedom if you both are willing. However Mrs. Sen and I would have to get your wife's consent for this arrangement in plain terms to avert any bad name later to all of us. "

In a moment Reddi's eyes were filled with real tears. Ruchi and I both felt us like a like a fresh snow that was freezing in ice.

Understanding the conversation was ending Mr. Sen waved his wife to come to him. She stood and walked to him and sat on empty love seat on his right and Sen also drifted on extreme right of that large 4- seater so they both were away from audible range of others.

They had some low voiced lip to lip conversation for two to three minutes and after that looking at my mother she went back to her place on right of Ruchi on other big 4-seater. - - - - - - - -

It was now around nine thirty. Mrs. Sen told Reddi ji that my wife was also crazy for bonsai like him. Reddi ji interestedly turned his eyes towards my wife and that was ever first time he officially looked at her.

He had now my mother's permission and she too.

I captured the moment as their eyes met. The intense heaviness that suddenly came on her face as their eyes met distinctly told me that her cherished desires for him were melting by those words of my mother.

They had forgotten that there were four other persons watching them. Their eyes remained locked in each other for two breath holding minutes.

Reddi ji's extreme sex lust had peeped in his eyes. It looked that all of his dried semen for three years was now boiling to explode. He utterly failed to speak a single word to my wife or to any one and I saw that unbelievable happening. I quickly looked towards my mother. She too was holding her breath.

It was again a naked display of his lust for a married woman but it came so naturally that it didn't look brutish. More over it was equally from both sides.

They appeared real seabirds. If that woman had not been married to me, I would have hailed it as a pure gravitation between a male and women. This union was now inevitable.

Their eyes separated but I saw he had firmly tied all of us in an invisible rope of desire,

There was longer silence that pinned the complete air of room. - - - - - - - -

Breaking that and looking around Mr. Sen hissed towards his wife and gave her some hint from his eyes. She, after momentary dilemma turned to mother saying," Aunty, Sen wants to wish Reddi ji for best journey, and he is asking your permission for some drinks. "

Mother said, " Why Mrs. Sen? You need my permission for that!"

She then turned her right and said to Reddi ji," Look here Reddi ji, Mrs. Sen is asking my permission for drinks to say good wishes to you. You can have that and always have our good wishes every time."

Mrs. Sen smiled and spoke to mother," But aunty, today he is not going to accept wishes unless we all celebrate."

"Say." Mother said.

"Please join with us a little one," Mrs. Sen said.

Mother exclaimed," You are joking! It is for young's."

Mrs. Sen spoke holding mother's hand tightly, "No aunty, you see how many things happening at a time, Reddi ji going beyond seven seas, your son is coming to an important place, company is getting biggest booms and with your blessings Reddi ji too may find a way for ending his miseries."

She said after brief silence," This is the most fortunate time for all us? If not now then..."

Every one with hold of breath was curiously looking at this exciting conversation. I saw my mother in plight to find words her but there was only silence of longer minutes. Reddi ji was surprising looking at Mrs. Sen. Ruchi had her eyes wide but at every occasion while other's were absorbed in that conversation, I saw her eyes meeting with stealing glances of Reddi ji for her.

Mrs. Sen still holding mother's arm softly said," Aunty, tell me if you have never tasted brandy even in illness."

Mother had a brief smile," No I took at Mauritius at the insistence of my cousin and her husband to celebrate our anniversary."

Mr. Sen clapped and joined by all including Ruchi. He applauded, "Three cheers to aunty."

I saw this time Reddi ji's eyes met for longer time with my wife eyes while they vigorously clapped.

Mrs. Sen's sank her fingers deeper in mother's arm and said, "Now why can't you celebrate with us? Are we insignificant before your cousin? "

Mother very hesitantly looked at me and said," Ok you win, but for celebration only."

There was big clapping by all. Mrs. Sen like me too caught Ruchi was excited by her mother-in-law's admission for taking drinks.

She bent left to her and hold her arm," You are not saying no now."

"I haven't taken ever." My wife nervously said.

"While your mother in law is celebrating... would you not celebrate for you husband and Reddi ji!"

Ruchi looked at me. I saw from extreme corner of my eye that Reddi ji was pleadingly looking at my wife. There was no other way, I silently nodded.

Mrs. Sen got up and asked Ruchi to come with her. Ruchi followed her as she walked towards gallery leading to inner room.

Reddi ji said to mother," Thanks aunty, I will ever remember your blessings. I am feeling as if I have found my real elder." - - - - - - - -

Mr. Sen leaned left towards me and whispered in my ear," Reddi ji is leaving for a month and tomorrow. Do you wish to give him some privilege with your wife."

I had seen my wife was melting in his hot gazes but this time he was careful not to expose it to all. I whispered," I think we can, but limited and please not before my mother."

"That is right." He said.

He got up and went in through that gallery.

The living room was now left with only three of us. Reddi ji was in conversation with my mother basically about the future of his daughter.

I felt he had been living in dreadful isolation and found my mother consoling understanding to his sufferings.

As I sat there on that love seat I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing was real. The last four days reeled in my mind like a film. I recalled my dream walk to the administrative building of my mill only three days back. How towering that looked to me! It was a dream of dreams like situation. I didn't know where it was leading me but knew a miracle was happenings.

Mr. Sen came back and saw Reddi and mother were still absorbed in conversation. He didn't stay in room and swiftly walked outside perhaps again for fresh air in his grassy lawns.

Every thing had a distinct meaning. There were Reddi ji's problems and Sen's shrewd multi-millions business requirements and his own dreams to surpass his friend boss. I felt that I was a pawn on big board of kings. My mother didn't know that Sen was interested in Reddi ji's problems not beyond a line. I though I should tell all that to mother in morning before she makes up a direction for the family.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds