• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • For Erin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Her eyes were glazed and glued to me by the time my tongue caressed the skin above the band of her stockings. Her leg was crooked around my neck and her heel pulled me closer to her. I watched Mistress' eyes as they rolled back into her head, my tongue searching her thigh and her fingers ramming hard into her pussy. Her hips lifted off the chair as she climaxed and the chair wobbled as her body shuddered and quaked in ecstasy. Her left thigh and stomach were rigid and taught as my Mistress viciously worked her cunt to ride out her orgasm, groaning loudly in pleasure. When her hips came down, they landed on the edge of the chair.

Her body was still wracked with spasms when I lunged forward, not caring about the consequences, and buried my face in her cum soaked pussy. My lips closed around her hole and I sucked hard, pulling the juices from her pulsating core. I gulped them down and cleaned my Mistress with my tongue. I moved up and down her swollen slit collecting every drop of nectar she had given. Each time my tongue grazed her sensitized clit she would flinch and squeak. I relished her whimper as I sealed my mouth around her glowing clit and sucked the nub into my mouth. I hungrily nursed on the tiny pearl as Mistress clutched a handful of my hair and squeezed it painfully into her fist. She wasn't trying to pull me away so I continued to flick over her clit. I lowered my searching tongue to her entrance and teased but a moment before plunging inside my Mistress. My tongue flicked and twisted in her depths as her whimpering grew to a growl. I needed more. I returned to her protruding pearl and flicked as fast as I could before lodging my upper lip against her pussy and pulling her skin back, exposing more of the shimmering clit and I sucked on it until her hips lifted from the chair again. She bucked aggressively against my face and my eyes watered at the sharp impact to my nose. She screamed with pleasure and forcefully held my head to her. Her leg collapsed and she landed harshly on the chair beneath her, still jerking and shivering with aftershocks.

She took deep breaths and maintained her grip on my head. My tongue teased around her opening, smothering itself in the celestial essence of my Mistress and slurping up the cum still seeping from within her.

"Aaahhh." I exclaimed as my head was suddenly yanked backwards. Mistress sat up straight, pushing me with her. Her hand still clinging to my hair, the other one came down hard against my cheek.

"Did I say you could lick me?" She fiercely asked, her free hand now clamping around my throat, "Did I?" She asked again, yanking on my hair and holding her face barely an inch away from me.

"N... No." I stuttered out while gasping for breath. Mistress stood from her chair and moved quickly behind me. She released me from the ring in the floor and grabbed me by the hair again.

"Get up." She ordered as she yanked my hair upwards. I rose to my feet and staggered as she pulled me towards the bench near the back wall. She shoved me against the bench and pushed my body forward until I was bent over, my forehead on the bench. She removed the chain that held my hands together and flung them to the sides of my body. "Get up there and lie down on your back."

While I crawled to the middle of the bench, she made the few steps to the back wall and retrieved another set of cuffs. When she turned in my direction, I lay down and kept as still as I could. She walked towards me and tossed the cuffs on the bench near my legs. She walked to the top of the bench and leaned towards the ground.

"Hands." She commanded and I extended them to her. She attached the chains that were fixed to the bottom of the bench to my wrists and pulled my arms above my head so that my forearms were hanging off the edge of the bench and then adjusted the chains to hold me there. She moved to the bottom end and picked up the cuffs. She folded them around my ankles and fastened the stronger straps tightly. Mistress moved to my right side and moved my right leg outwards until my knee was just off the side and my foot was hanging. She then chained my foot to the nearest hook and secured it in place. Moving to the left, she repeated the action on my left leg. She walked to the wall and I used the opportunity to test my restraints, I pulled and struggled against them to find very little give. My heart began to pound with anxiety and excitement.

I watched Mistress approach, dangling the flogger in front of her as she circled my vulnerable form. My toes curled with anticipation.

Smack!

The first blow landed square across my stomach and I jolted in pain.

"You know I feel about disobedience, don't you?" She asked, her tone frighteningly indifferent.

"Yes Mistress."

"And yet you still touched me without permission."

Smack! The second strike landed over my exposed left breast and I shrieked as my skin burned.

"I'm sorry Mistress."

Smack! The flogger bit my right breast under Mistress' command.

"You will be." The conviction in her deep voice sent chills through every cell in my body. "You will not lick without permission."

Smack!

"Say it!" She ordered, stepping towards my dangling legs.

"I will not lick without permission." I said, my voice shaky and breathing heavy.

Smack! She struck my right thigh and my leg thrashed against the chain.

"Again." She commanded.

"I will not lick without permission." I repeated.

Smack!

"I can't hear you." She announced as she moved to my left side.

"I will not lick without permission!" I offered a little louder.

Smack! Smack! Two blows to my left thigh and I whimpered in pain, my pussy beginning to leak again.

"What won't you do?" Mistress flatly asked.

"I will not lick without permission." My voice trembled.

Smack! Mistress delivered a swat over my navel and my body jerked against the chains, trying to curl and protect itself. I whined as the pain spread across my belly like fire. My pussy throbbed more with each swat delivered by my Mistress' strict hand .

"I don't hear you telling me what you're learning." She sang. Smack!

"I will not lick without permission!" I cried as my skin burned.

Smack! Smack! Two strikes across my breasts and I shrieked loudly.

"I will not lick without permission." I sobbed.

"Hmm," Mistress hummed as her cool fingertips soothed my aching breasts, "You know, I forgot how much you enjoy being flogged." She feigned sincerity. "I can't really use this to discipline you, can I?" She set the flogger down at my side and massaged my flushed breasts. She leaned toward the floor and picked something up. Straightening herself, she produced a burning red candle. My eyes shot open and I flailed and tugged against my bonds. "I guess I'll have to use this instead." She deviously giggled at my frantic display.

She began to circle me again, my breaths were rapid gasps and my eyes followed her every move.

"I wish I had thought of this before I made your skin so..." she raked her nails across my torso and I cried and writhed under her touch, "... sensitive with the flogger." Her words were dripping with cruel sarcasm. She held the candle above me and tilted it, the liquid wax teetering on the rim. She moved the candle up and down without dropping the wax. She laughed.

"Remind what you're learning again." She teased me.

"I will not lick without permission." My body twitched and squirmed as I watched the wax threaten to pour out over me.

"Oh that's right." She said as her hand turned upside down and all the wax in the candle splashed over my sternum and ran down my stomach and between my breasts. I screamed and yelped as the heat scorched across me, flowing over each new curve created by my writhing body. Mistress chuckled and began to squeeze her breasts as she watched the red liquid stream across me and slow to a solid splash pattern. My body still jerked and shuddered as the heat began to dissipate. I gasped and sobbed and Mistress reached out and ran her fingers over the smooth lines of wax. "What was that lesson?"

"I wi... will not lick... with... without permission." I stammered as my blood raced through my body. I felt as though I had been submerged in the wax.

"You will not what?" She reiterated as another stream of hot wax poured over my left thigh.

"I will not lick without permission!" I yelled as I struggled to control the violent contractions of my muscles. The liquid stung my inner thighs as it rolled over the contours of my legs, the sting prolonged by the pulling of my skin with each uncontrolled movement.

"Say it again." She commanded.

"I will not li... Aaaaaaaarrrrhhhh!" I screeched as she dropped wax over my right thigh. "I will not lick without permission!" I bawled as my body convulsed again. "Aaaaaaaarrrrhhhh!" I screamed again as Mistress' hand slapped my freshly wax-coated thigh.

"Mmm... I think you're getting it now." She sucked through her teeth and slid her hands over my electrified legs, each touch sparking into my soaking pussy. Mistress walked to my head and ran her hand over my sweat drenched forehead. She placed the candle by the ribs on my left side and I could feel the heat radiating from the flame. I tried to slow my breathing as she soothed and caressed my face.

Mistress lowered her face to mine and my heart skipped several beats. With her head upside down to mine she lingered above my lips and her fingers gently stroked my cheeks and neck. She flicked my bottom lip with her tongue, making my mouth open of its own accord and my breath catch in my throat. She exhaled deeply into my mouth and closed her lips against mine. My body melded to the hard surface of the bench and I immersed myself in the will of my Mistress' full lips. Her tongue explored my mouth and slithered around my own. I moaned into her mouth as her hands moved down my chest to massage my breasts and I quaked with lust. When she pulled away to break the kiss my head shot upwards trying to hold on to her.

"Let's see how much you've learned." She teased and slid a finger into my mouth. I sucked on it softly as Mistress lifted her knee and rested it beside my right arm, she pulled herself onto the bench and her other knee fell beside my left arm. I whimpered as she lowered her pussy to me, stopping so close that pursing my lips would make me touch her. I squeezed my eyes closed and clutched at the chains that held my wrists. Resistance was the ultimate torture. Her scent filled my nose so much that I could taste her. Her fingernails scratched down the sides of my ribs and I panted hard against her sacred delicacy. I was given an extra inch of room when Mistress hunched forward and traced her tongue along the wax between my breasts. My back arched against her mouth and I was grateful for the added room.

Her tongue travelled the length of my stomach and paused to tease the skin above my underwear. I despaired at not being able to lift my hips to her. Mistress reached forward and dragged her nails harshly up my thigh, pulling lines of the cooled wax with them. I kicked and struggled against the chains on my ankles. I growled into my Mistress when her fingers slipped beneath my underwear and firmly pressed against my licentious pussy lips.

"God, you're so wet! You filthy little slut." She said while sliding her fingers back and forth between my sodden folds. "What have you learned?"

"I will not lick without permission." My voice was a weak whisper as my Mistress toyed with my already sensitive clit. "Aaaaaaaarrrrhhhh!" I yelled in agony as Mistress poured another small puddle of molten wax over my stomach.

"Is that all you've learned today?" She asked as my body writhed, overloaded with the contrast between the burning wax and Mistress' fingers thrumming my pleasure button.

"I will not be late." I sobbed in hopeless need.

"Good girl." She rewarded as she sat up and slowly pulled her fingers from my aching slit. "Lick my pussy baby." She ordered as she adjusted the position of her knees, lowering her alter completely to my eager mouth. I immediately latched on to my Mistress' swollen pussy lips, pulling them into my mouth and sucking her juices from them. She placed her hands on my ribs to steady herself as she rocked her hips against my face. I held my tongue still as she moved back and forth on me, my tongue just dipping inside her with each forward stroke.

When she stopped moving her hips I sucked and swiftly tongued her clit. Mistress moaned her approval and slid her hand back inside my panties. She slowly but firmly rubbed around my clit as my tongue forced its way into her depths, making her spread her legs wider and push harder down onto me. I twisted and curled my tongue inside her, exploring the expanse of her core within reach and her nectar spilled out over my tongue. My mouth watered and I pulled at the restraints, needing to be deeper inside her. She began to ride my face again, pulling my tongue from her to glide over her again protruding nub. She sat upright and rolled harshly against me, crushing my mouth with her desire.

A muffled yelp sounded into Mistress' pussy as a single drop of hot wax landed on my left breast. A second drop landed closer to my nipple and I sucked fiercely on her clit to stifle my cries. She continued to slowly drip the wax around both my breasts, my heart racing faster with each blazing dot that struck my skin. The more I shrieked and squealed, the more nectar Mistress gave me, leaking from her sweet cunt directly down my throat. I tried my best to keep from thrashing about and focused on licking and sucking the breathtaking pussy above me. My scream vibrated against her as she poured a stream of the wax directly onto my right nipple. My legs kicked and my body shook, spreading the wax over my tingling nipple faster.

"Ooh god yes." Mistress hummed as the wax cooled over my throbbing nipple. I sucked hard on her clit and shook my head from side to hide, desperately hoping to distract her from what I knew she was thinking. My hope crumbled and my body shuddered violently as wax was poured over my left nipple. I screamed louder into Mistress and she squealed with satisfaction. My pussy ached and my heartbeat pounded in my nipples as the wax cooled. She put the candle back neck to my ribs and I fought to catch my breath as my tongue drew small stiff circles around her pearl. In an instant I was rendered breathless again when Mistress began to lightly flick my wax-coated nipples and I whined furiously against her. I impulsively pulled her clit between my teeth and gently bit it. She yelled in shock and pain and flexed her thighs, pulling her away from my mouth.

"You cheeky little bitch!" She scowled. She groaned deeply and painfully squeezed my breasts. I screeched as my body burned with the combination of Mistress' harsh hands and the wax being ripped from my sensitized skin. She continued to squeeze and massage my breasts in every direction, peeling the wax from more than just my breasts. I wailed and thrashed at her touch and she smothered me with her cunt, rubbing against my face until my moans ceased.

Mistress remained bucking aggressively against my face and shoved her hand inside my underwear, vigorously rubbing my clit. Her moans pierced the air and I knew she was close. I closed my lips around her pussy and sucked as forcefully as I could, flicking across her clit faster than I thought was possible. I battled to hold back my orgasm and groaned repeatedly to control myself. Mistress' moans turned into a series of gasps and screams as I slowly rolled my head from side to side, still sucking unmercifully on her cunt. Her body began to tense and move less. I fought to keep my pace.

I felt her ruthlessly yank my panties to the side and spread my pussy open. I was determined to beat her at her own game and tried to match her ruthlessness by sucking even harder on her pussy. She gave a prolonged moan and her legs began to shake beside me. The game was decided the moment I felt three drops of burning wax hit the hood of my clit. My mind went white and my body felt like it expanded beyond the stars. My ears rang, whether caused from the intensity of the sensations crashing through me or the violent assault of my own screams I can't be sure. My body contracted so severely it ached. The pain of the wax intensified and prolonged my phenomenal climax.

The screams of my bliss vibrated through my lips and tongue into my Mistress' cunt and sent her tumbling barely a second after me. She quaked and sobbed in delight, each thrash of my writhing body seeming to hold her in her high. My mouth flooded with her cum and I choked and coughed as it poured down my throat and Mistress rolled her hips against my mouth. Her hands were clamped over my hip bones and her nails bore into my skin as she rode out her orgasm over my destroyed form. As she came down, she collapsed onto me, her head on my thigh and her dripping core just below my chin.

We panted and gasped for air as our bodies wracked with aftershocks against one another. My joints ached from being wrenched during my orgasm but Mistress' weight atop me soon distracted me. I let myself drown in the feeling of her skin moving against mine as she breathed, her scent and flavour smothered my nose and mouth.

Mistress began to weakly lift herself from me, pausing on her hands and knees to regain composure. I watched her divine body float above my face as she inched herself backwards and off the bench. She slowly climbed down and took a minute to stretch out her limbs, I watched enviously. She looked into my eyes, seemingly depleted, and smiled softly at me. She leaned over me again and passionately pushed her lips to mine. Her hands held my cheeks as her tongue gathered the remaining traces of her essence from my mouth. I was breathless once again. Her kiss was now soft and deep, tongue caressing mine and lips locked around my own. Her fingers travelled again to my hair to this time soothingly play in its length and I wished to drown in the feeling of Mistress' full lips so passionately consuming me.

"There's my good girl." She whispered into my mouth and tenderly locked my lower lip between hers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • For Erin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds